Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759180 times)
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

Cheers for the advice chaps, looks like you have confirmed my thoughts, cinni is the one to go for from this position... TY

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:50:12 PM

as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

The coins from mining during the crisis was a 10 coin reward.  So there was literally no reason to mine other than to keep the blockchain alive and on the right path.

that was a joke but ok, thats nice to know still a scamcoin that offers less then a sack of potatos for merchants keep up the good work WC community keep wasting time on this shit copy/paste /premine /scam/fail coin

And what the fuck have you brought to this community?  Nothing but bashing people without even know wtf your talking about.  If you don't have anything positive them move the fuck on.

dam, your dumb i bring the fud and truth to this community oh and the jokes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eU2INYe4gk

truth about what?  that your a clown? well ok I guess you win that one. every community needs a clown.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
xingming

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:51:07 PM

as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

The coins from mining during the crisis was a 10 coin reward.  So there was literally no reason to mine other than to keep the blockchain alive and on the right path.

that was a joke but ok, thats nice to know still a scamcoin that offers less then a sack of potatos for merchants keep up the good work WC community keep wasting time on this shit copy/paste /premine /scam/fail coin

And what the fuck have you brought to this community?  Nothing but bashing people without even know wtf your talking about.  If you don't have anything positive them move the fuck on.

dam, your dumb i bring the fud and truth to this community oh and the jokes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eU2INYe4gk

truth about what?  that your a clown? well ok I guess you win that one. every community needs a clown.
china no like clown

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:53:25 PM

Is there anything that makes this coin worth x2 of Cinni? I have been comparing the two for starting a small holding but would others agree that this now looks expensive in comparison?

it will never hit cinni coins current price not even 3k

I was more referring to its market cap..

https://coinmarketcap.com/

it is 2 x higher than cinni, making me think as it stands cinni was the better place to look. 2 Days ago when I started comparing they were about the same... Cinni also looks to have bottomed, or is this just the start for WC, what do people think?

Is there something unique around whitecoin im missing?
Is there something unique yea that "there is nothing unique but mayby greed" so far. ( Sadly and no joking here if you find something i will change post for sure )

Answer is simple because BC could did 100x jump WC can do it too...Look strato thinking way Cheesy...
He missed part that BC was worth on 60-70 coinmarket cap when madness started and WC is in top 20.

Nothing but greed in this Whitecoin forum. Everyone is either talking about how the coin is at an all time low so buy in, or that they are being manipulated by blackcoiners, or whatever excuse that will cut in with there profits in whitecoin. Whitecoin is centered around profit and that alone. They saw blackcoin skyrocket and a few became rich who held BC from the beginning but blackcoin actually isnt greedy fucks trying to make a quick buck. Either is cinnicoin. Whitecoiners refuse to acknowledge that they were played, scammed, similar to mtgox minus the amount of money that was actually manipulated. but still dedicated whitecoiners that were in it for a quick dollar cant realize the fact they were scammed so they want to disregard the truths and live in  some fairy tale that this shitcoin that isnt even coded correctly will make them a fortune. Lol. Goodluck guys.
Glad to see that WC is so popular in Black coin holders that every second post in White Coin forum is from Black Coin 13 years old bag holders

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:53:33 PM

truth about what?  that your a clown? well ok I guess you win that one. every community needs a clown.

truth about the dumping of the premine, how everyone in the WC is about profit and greed only care about the price. every page mentions the price of this shitty coin nobody cares about the future of the coin just want quick profit, that's why you will fail like several others you're all the clowns desperate to catch the next BC train maybe you should mine monocle coin when that comes out atleast that coin offers something new. Unlike this shit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gotemo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:56:04 PM

I think I may have reached a critical mass where I've weeded out so much bullshit that was making this thread unreadable that the thread actually becomes harder to read because half of the comments being responded too are from ignored people  Undecided
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

I'm afraid of dump when new wallet will be available and deposits will works.

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:58:01 PM

I have 20% of my WC at wallet, rest I sold about half h ago because it's too risky for me ;/

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:58:21 PM

Anyone know the address to look up the Top 1,000 Whitecoin wallets? Would be interesting to compare them to the ones from a couple of days ago.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:01:24 PM

Nice BUY wall at Mindpal Smiley
darthburnstuff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:01:48 PM

Managed to track a troll down.....seems they only tough on the internet! never seen a head bounce off concrete quite like this one

anyways

Nice try noob, you should change the name of the file you are gonna post before posting it...   Here is the original story... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

You sir are a moron.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:03:30 PM

dude were't you all gung ho for WC two hours ago? finally catching on what's really happening. price is getting propped up for the new wallet so all you retards get dumped on once deposits are available

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck
lol i barely hold any BC but ok, i hold more drk then bc (i hold 500 drk)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:04:38 PM

so does the blackcoin leader of your little possy let you suck his dick for all the fud you spread like a good little soldier? you guys competing! most posts gets the first suck

so he does. you winning?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:06:01 PM

so he does. you winning?
lol, you half to be really naive to think that read all my posts..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

so he does. you winning?

try that again junior but type slower k! breath a bit more and use your index fingers like a good chimp...ready...go
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:08:30 PM

truth about what?  that your a clown? well ok I guess you win that one. every community needs a clown.

truth about the dumping of the premine, how everyone in the WC is about profit and greed only care about the price. every page mentions the price of this shitty coin nobody cares about the future of the coin just want quick profit, that's why you will fail like several others you're all the clowns desperate to catch the next BC train maybe you should mine monocle coin when that comes out atleast that coin offers something new. Unlike this shit

I'm following both BC and WC, and to be honest with you there is more price talk in the BC thread. On the way up through the pump, and even more so in the dump and the past week.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:09:51 PM

so he does. you winning?

Zach do you own WC?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:10:32 PM

I'm following both BC and WC, and to be honest with you there is more price talk in the BC thread. On the way up through the pump, and even more so in the dump and the past week.

to hard to follow that thread, i just skim it now so many posts going on there, probably be at 3k posts next month

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
nate@exist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:11:00 PM

This thread

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:11:11 PM

Is there no moderator in this thread to remove FUD's, Clowns and trolls ? They aren't funny any more Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: