Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:04:47 PM

I have a proposal for all WC bag holders...(of any size)

First of all, I am not on the dev team, nor have I communicated directly with the dev team on any issue.

I have been watching closely, and taking part in discussions when my schedule allows...

I know there is a lot of work that has taken place and continues to take place on behalf of the community (me...you).  I also know that nobody is happy with the current price of WC...but, the fact that there is a price of any kind associated with WC is completely due to the hard work and dedication of a group of guys that have asked for nothing in return.

There is a lot of work that is still needed, new and exciting ideas of ways to make this coin a premier crypto-currency.  I can't code, or create websites, and I'm not creative, but we as a community need to rally behind these endeavors and the people with these skills with the resources we have.  

The two biggest things you can contribute is your time/involvement and financial resources.  Please consider donating both to this effort that will benefit us all...  

I would like to propose that all investors consider giving the equivalent of 5% of their WC holding to the foundation.  

We can't all just sit and hope that something changes, we have to act.

The foundation excepts donations in a variety of coins, please see the link below for specifics.  
http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-fundraising-drive/

I propose to use BTC and WC address. using the Doge address is not appropriate.
I've made 1900 WC donation, i'll send 2000 WC now! (edited: Txid 422e7c5aec667c9362b71343413f5aa61377af86d92a0bc26a4d3423cddf183c)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malbee

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:13:33 PM

First of all, I am not on the dev team, nor have I communicated directly with the dev team on any issue.

I have been watching closely, and taking part in discussions when my schedule allows...

I know there is a lot of work that has taken place and continues to take place on behalf of the community (me...you).  I also know that nobody is happy with the current price of WC...but, the fact that there is a price of any kind associated with WC is completely due to the hard work and dedication of a group of guys that have asked for nothing in return.

There is a lot of work that is still needed, new and exciting ideas of ways to make this coin a premier crypto-currency.  I can't code, or create websites, and I'm not creative, but we as a community need to rally behind these endeavors and the people with these skills with the resources we have.  

The two biggest things you can contribute is your time/involvement and financial resources.  Please consider donating both to this effort that will benefit us all...  

I would like to propose that all investors consider giving the equivalent of 5% of their WC holding to the foundation.  

The foundation excepts donations in a variety of coins, please see the link below for specifics.  

I propose the use of BTC and WC address. using the Doge address is not appropriate.
I've made 1900 WC donation, i'll send 2000 WC now! (edited: Txid 422e7c5aec667c9362b71343413f5aa61377af86d92a0bc26a4d3423cddf183c)

Thanks gerdab!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

donations never happen to an extent enough to get things done, there are much better ways of raising funds and making sure development happens.

If we want whiteout or any other new feature it will cost quite a bit.

For example if we wanted whiteout created, we would collect a pot of btc or WC from Investors not donators. Their funds held in the escrow pot, pay a dev team to create the mixing service. The devs are paid on completion a chunk and more weekly or monthly to keep it running. Best to have them WC rich so they are involved then.

Investors need to get returns so they would get something back as well as see a nice price bump.

We would need a lot of WC in a pot held by escrow to get devs coding whiteout. However they can bid for it publically.

ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:50:53 PM

WC on a highway to hell!!! Burn it !!!
malbee

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

donations never happen to an extent enough to get things done, there are much better ways of raising funds and making sure development happens.

If we want whiteout or any other new feature it will cost quite a bit.

For example if we wanted whiteout created, we would collect a pot of btc or WC from Investors not donators. Their funds held in the escrow pot, pay a dev team to create the mixing service. The devs are paid on completion a chunk and more weekly or monthly to keep it running. Best to have them WC rich so they are involved then.

Investors need to get returns so they would get something back as well as see a nice price bump.

We would need a lot of WC in a pot held by escrow to get devs coding whiteout. However they can bid for it publically.

I agree...those funds/bounties whatever you want to call them can come out of the foundation war chest.
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

Special Announcement Re Fundraising

Thank you to everyone who has donated to our ongoing efforts. I am happy to announce that today was our biggest fundraising day yet!

The foundation's wallet now sits at 215315.675 WC, with well over 50K raised today alone!

This excludes of course all the material & volunteer specific donations that have been made to the foundation, totalling well over 3 BTC now.

I couldn't be more excited today, our committees and project action groups are working hard, we're about to move over to project specific fundraising with specific addresses so the community can dictate how funds are spent easily in the way they donate.

Next up: Bounty fundraising.

Thanks again to the community and all our many volunteers,

Chris

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:24:18 PM

Thank you to everyone who has donated to our ongoing efforts. I am happy to announce that today was our biggest fundraising day yet!

The foundation's wallet now sits at 215315.675 WC, with well over 50K raised today alone!

This excludes of course all the material & volunteer specific donations that have been made to the foundation, totalling well over 3 BTC now.

I couldn't be more excited today, our committees and project action groups are working hard, we're about to move over to project specific fundraising with specific addresses so the community can dictate how funds are spent easily in the way they donate.

Chris

Just awesome guys!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:25:54 PM

Hello at all,

i have left a lot of prepaid money at the gamekey seller http://www.mmoga.com/index.php?currency=USD
You can choose a game key or prepaid cards like PSN, FIFA, WOW, ESO, Gold, Steam,... i will buy it for you and you pay me with your Whitecoins.

please excuse my english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4QBMqDFDg
14aristokrat

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Chris

Just awesome guys!

I appeal to the whole community have an idea that can help in promoting Whitecoin to the moon

h t t p ://turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html

download the file (at least a couple MB download then considered necessary) and I will get 0.02 USD to download one and I can buy for 0,02 usd already 20 Whitecoin

Great idea is not it
CryptoFanboy

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

i started the download at turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html
14aristokrat

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:22:51 PM

i started the download at turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html
Thank you to importantly been counted your help
malbee

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

Chris

Great News!  Thanks!!
malbee

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:55:55 PM

Make sure you post how much you are donating...  You are not bragging, its shows people that you are vested and we are in this together.  I donated 40,000 WC !!
14aristokrat

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:57:23 PM

I appeal to the whole community have an idea that can help in promoting Whitecoin to the moon

http://gigapeta.com/dl/4494871a6c2daf

download 2 GB the file and I will get 0.06 USD to download one and I can buy for 0,06 usd already 60 Whitecoin

Great idea is not it

Only with this file hosting files should be downloaded to the end and there will be no payment for downloading
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Too late... just dumped all this shit @ almost no price at all... GO TO HELL... ALL YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN MAKERS... IN PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE... BURN, BURN, BURN... THIS SHIT MUST END SOON  Cheesy
malbee

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

Too late... just dumped all this shit @ almost no price at all... GO TO HELL... ALL YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN MAKERS... IN PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE... BURN, BURN, BURN... THIS SHIT MUST END SOON  Cheesy

I agree, the makers of this coin should burn....but since the current dev team didn't make it, but saved it...maybe you will reconsider.  With this coin, the shit did end the minute the community took over.   We would love to have you back in the "future."    Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

I agree the initial devs were a waste of time. These guys are trying to turn it around and from this price i can't see there is much to risk. I think with steady work and community effort good things can be done.

surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

I agree the initial devs were a waste of time. These guys are trying to turn it around and from this price i can't see there is much to risk. I think with steady work and community effort good things can be done.

The current team can get a little lengthy in their discussions Smiley  But I'm impressed with a 100% volunteer team 100% community funded.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:20:44 PM

Special announcement re Foundation's first coin disbursement

I'm pleased to tell you that thanks to this community's ongoing fundraising efforts, today the foundation issued its first coin disbursements and paid some of our devs.

Mindfox was paid 50K WC for his many contributions since this crisis began. In my opinion, Mindfox is the singular force most responsible for brining whitecoin back to stability and full functionality. Toiling in secret while many did not know, Mindfox played a critical role in: providing the necessary fixes to reopen all exchanges, the most recent wallet update, and all ongoing testing and peer review. In my estimate, Mindfox has worked at least 150 hours this month on WhiteCoin. In fact, taht number is probably higher. I can't remember how many times I needed to tell mindfox to take a break and sleep, I know you were pretending to sleep at least once you beautiful hardworking man you!  

Flubber was also paid 10K WC today for his critical role in compiling the windows wallet, as well as providing some important bug fixes in that process. He stepped up without any notice to do the windows compilation for us, dropping everything to focus for hours until the job was done. Flubber has joined us for ongoing development and is already hard at work with the team on our next planned feature update!

To donate directly to Mindfox: Wggrh1sLqR5a8LnqvGQM86Bar11qedHEVS

To donate directly to flubber: WXPDgGeaH2Qite37RGJsLPJitFtLoF3239

We have more bounties to issue of course, these were just the first two. Thanks again to all our many volunteers!

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:28:25 PM

Special announcement re Foundation's first coin disbursement

I'm pleased to tell you that thanks to this community's ongoing fundraising efforts, today the foundation issued its first coin disbursements and paid some of our devs.

Mindfox was paid 50K WC for his many contributions since this crisis began. In my opinion, Mindfox is the singular force most responsible for brining whitecoin back to stability and full functionality. Toiling in secret while many did not know, Mindfox played a critical role in: providing the necessary fixes to reopen all exchanges, the most recent wallet update, and all ongoing testing and peer review. In my estimate, Mindfox has worked at least 150 hours this month on WhiteCoin. In fact, taht number is probably higher. I can't remember how many times I needed to tell mindfox to take a break and sleep, I know you were pretending to sleep at least once you beautiful hardworking man you!  

Flubber was also paid 10K WC today for his critical role in compiling the windows wallet, as well as providing some important bug fixes in that process. He stepped up without any notice to do the windows compilation for us, dropping everything to focus for hours until the job was done. Flubber has joined us for ongoing development and is already hard at work with the team on our next planned feature update!

To donate directly to Mindfox: Wggrh1sLqR5a8LnqvGQM86Bar11qedHEVS

To donate directly to flubber: WXPDgGeaH2Qite37RGJsLPJitFtLoF3239

We have more bounties to issue of course, these were just the first two. Thanks again to all our many volunteers!

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Awesome thanks guys. COme on let's send them some WC. I'll send a few k their way now. Everyone should send a bit. Let's get some community back together and move forward.

Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: