Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:15:18 PM

we went down hard... what happened?

nothing, devs are still working hard.
true but did people get scared ad dumped hard?

Some people misunderstand PND, it's not about pump and dump, but these people just want a quick and small profit.
They will cry later!  Wink
i agree BTC was in the same position :p

A lot of good logic in these posts. Think about the brief history of cryptocurrency and it all makes sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeroz

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:46:03 PM

if you dont know why the price is falling, its always for you to panic sell Wink

cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:20:06 AM

if you dont know why the price is falling, its always for you to panic sell Wink

It's always a cycle. Panic sells and panic buys but ultimately we shake off weak hands and redistribute coins over time
poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:06:43 AM

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee believes in PND, he has publicly expressed agreement to PND's vision (time stamp is Dec 16, 2014)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-claims-litecoin-not-need-development-says-adding-gimmicks-not-help-currency-succeed/

"When Camel framed the question in terms of development, Lee fired back saying Litecoin does not need any development at the moment. He also added that implementing gimmicks does not help a currency succeed; only liquidity, merchants and users help."

"Bitcoin wasn’t successful because community members sat on their hands and waited for someone else to create businesses for them. People decided to take a leap into the world of startups and promote the use of the currency itself."

Wake up pandas, start doing something and stop wasting time!

bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:25:39 AM

Since launching, WeSellPND.com had 3 daily 150,000 Pandacoin winners so far! Winners are announced on twitter, and are contacted via email from the operators!

There is still a pool of under 8 million PNDs that could be won, by placing orders $15 USD or over, you can enter into a daily draw of 150,000 PNDs, and are also eligible for the weekly 1,000,000 PNDs grand prize draw!

Details of the promotion can be found here - http://pandacoinpnd.org/official-partnership-with-wesellpnd-com/

bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:56:23 AM

We have currently taken down the IRC and Reddit Tipbots for maintenance. We will keep the community updated on when they would resume operations as per normal.

ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:55:33 AM

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee believes in PND, he has publicly expressed agreement to PND's vision (time stamp is Dec 16, 2014)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/litecoin-creator-charlie-lee-claims-litecoin-not-need-development-says-adding-gimmicks-not-help-currency-succeed/

"When Camel framed the question in terms of development, Lee fired back saying Litecoin does not need any development at the moment. He also added that implementing gimmicks does not help a currency succeed; only liquidity, merchants and users help."

"Bitcoin wasn’t successful because community members sat on their hands and waited for someone else to create businesses for them. People decided to take a leap into the world of startups and promote the use of the currency itself."

Yes, I partially agree with it. What Litecoin is doing wrong however is not doing ANY real developments. You always have to develop/improve some key points, like we did with syncing. It makes it a lot more user friendly.
But I've been saying this from the start: the coin could always use some community initiatives. Look at coins like Dogecoin and Blackcoin: They actually have a lot more community-driven projects.

cryptonewstoday

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:21:31 PM

Yes, I partially agree with it. What Litecoin is doing wrong however is not doing ANY real developments. You always have to develop/improve some key points, like we did with syncing. It makes it a lot more user friendly.
But I've been saying this from the start: the coin could always use some community initiatives. Look at coins like Dogecoin and Blackcoin: They actually have a lot more community-driven projects.

yes indeed, need more projects coming from inside the community
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:44:08 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 02:59:50 PM by Pelgoran98

And what should those be? Can we start listing ideas here to get the ball rolling? I know that may sound idiotic, but I, for one, need a springboard. That can lead to great projects.
cryptonewstoday

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:13:00 PM

And what should those be? Can we start listing ideas here to get the ball rolling? I know that may sound idiotic, but I, for one, need a springboard. That can lead to great projects.

- Marketplace where people can list products they want to sell for PND
- Web/mobile games where you can win/bet/use PND
- Gambling/poker websites
- General merchant websites that accept PND
- Services that accept PND
- Promotional ideas (but not something ridiculous as buying tweets from celebs)
ozzke

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

WeSellPND.com is Now Live and Operational!

We have partnered up with the operators of WeSellDoges, WeSellRedd, WeSellDark and WeSellCrypto, to bring our community the now live service, WeSellPND.com! You can now buy Pandacoin easily with Paypal quickly, easily and securely! They are famed for their stable and reasonable margins, and delivery in under 10 seconds! For the next 30 days, you can win 150,000 PNDs daily or 1,000,000 PNDs weekly from placing orders from them!

For more details on the promotional campaign where a pool of 8.2 Million PNDs could be won, visit - http://pandacoinpnd.org/official-partnership-with-wesellpnd-com/

Patch 3.0.1 Patch Released - Mandatory Upgrade from PandaBank v3.0.0 to v3.0.1 Patch Notes

- Fixed an issue for hybrid mode – that was causing invalid stakes for some users. *The nature of this patch is mandatory if you are currently running v3.0.0, to prevent this issue from occurring again*
– Made toolbar menu icons visible on OSX systems.
– Fixed an issue that was leading to small font sizes on some OSX systems.
– Initial translation of UI into zh_CN (Simplified Chinese).
– New command line option -qm that can be used to give an absolute path to a .qm localistation file (generator by qt-linguist) – this is useful for UI translators who want to test their translations.
- Speed improvement for ‘verify’ phase of hybrid syncing.
– Improve some text/messages within UI and ensure text/messages that could not be localist can now be localised, to allow for full localisation by translators.
– Allow translators to select the UI fonts they want used as each language should ideally have its own fonts rather than blindly using the same fonts.
– Fixed a UI issue with transaction grid ‘summary header’ whereby some of the balances would, in some instances, no longer be visible if shrinking a maximized window.
– Replace pandachain.net with pnd.showed.us as blockchain explorer.
– Fixed an issue in ‘transfer pane’ where holding down the mouse over ‘add another button’ would incorrectly perform the action multiple times.
– Fixed some usability issues in transfer pane UI, inform user if trying to make a payment with no from address selected, better error message if balance is short due to staking and other minor changes.

http://pandacoinpnd.org/mandatory-upgrade-from-pandabank-v3-0-0-to-v3-0-1-patch-notes/

Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:19:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 03:31:18 PM by Pelgoran98

- Marketplace where people can list products they want to sell for PND
- Web/mobile games where you can win/bet/use PND
- Gambling/poker websites
- General merchant websites that accept PND
- Services that accept PND
- Promotional ideas (but not something ridiculous as buying tweets from celebs)

Awesome. And of course The Dream Team is working on 100,000 merchants and retailers, too. But, as you've suggested, there are many many billions of merchants and services out there. What about getting involved with a charity(ies), or libraries, books for kids, environmental causes, something along these lines. I know I am not the first to think of this. Just brainstorming out loud. Way to get this party started, CryptoNewsToday.
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:02:24 PM

I chuckled more than I wanted to.
It's not fun to make fun of fellow panda Sad

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:21:57 PM

It might be good to ally ourselves with just one cause and become nearly synonymous with it. Or, maybe NOT.
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:32:54 PM

I chuckled more than I wanted to.
It's not fun to make fun of fellow panda Sad

OH NO!!! I just panic BOUGHT!! Time to B U Y.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:53:11 PM

lol did we all get baned from irc?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
ozzke

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:02:56 PM

there was a typo, everyone got unbanned  Tongue

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:09:06 PM

why do we all get banned from irc ?
cryptonewstoday

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

why do we all get banned from irc ?

you can't read?  Undecided
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:40:46 PM

How do I import my old wallet.dat into my new downloaded pandabank on windows? I got a new laptop so it won't do it automatically. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: