Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
bumblebee101

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

How much of your total wallet should be staking at one time. I only get a small % staking. Is that normal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:35:38 PM

How much of your total wallet should be staking at one time. I only get a small % staking. Is that normal?

a lot of different factors have an influence on it, but yes it's completely normal. In total you will get 2.5% on a yearly basis Smiley

rastab48

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

Just wanted to show the other guy that he's a horrible trader  Wink

I'm not sure what's worse here: Your pathetic attempts at trolling, or your serious lack of reading comprehension.

I'll break this down for you -

In order to be a "horrible trader", or even a good trader for that matter, one has to have the intention of trading. Derp. I did not buy PND to trade, it is an investment. When I feel that investment no longer suits my interests I will sell.

Get it now? Or do you need this in crayon?
bumblebee101

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:53:31 PM

a lot of different factors have an influence on it, but yes it's completely normal. In total you will get 2.5% on a yearly basis Smiley

thanks
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:03:06 PM

I giggled.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
cryptowhale

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:08:24 PM

why PDN is getting so hot these days?
ozzke

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:10:29 PM

You're a whale so you should know, right?
Well we had a release yesterday with a lot of new features and it's only the first step. We build the foundation now and the next few months we will build on that foundation and develop our concept further. Our vision is to have a coin which is easy to use, understand, buy and mine.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Well we had a release yesterday with a lot of new features and it's only the first step. We build the foundation now and the next few months we will build on that foundation and develop our concept further. Our vision is to have a coin which is easy to use, understand, buy and mine.

Most important that we can spend the coin in real life.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
raiuk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

pay my gas bill with panda lol
Maurizio

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

pay my gas bill with panda lol

If that will be possible with PND as first crypto, the moon is just a short break on the way........

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ozzke

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

that's what i meant with "use" Wink

Maurizio

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:22:31 PM

that's what i meant with "use" Wink

Was not sure but that statement makes my day ozzke

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
rastab48

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:23:14 PM

Have you guys (meaning the devs) thought of approaching Panda Express?
reasonman

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

Before I go into this, just know that I'm in PND with 275m coins.

It's great that you're all so into PND the way you are, but you can't stick your heads in the sand.  Lesser known alt's are constantly played, run up and then plowed and PND may be no different.  Just because the devs may be great, which seems to be the case, and there are cool new features coming out, which seems to be the case, doesn't mean that the price won't tank after the official announcement.

Consider that the price has gone nuts in the last couple weeks based purely on hype and expectations of future news.  What coin can anyone name had that happen and the price DIDN'T balance out at or below prehype levels?  I'd bet none.  Also consider the price you're seeing now is likely already factoring in the news, meaning it might not go up when the news is released because the price already reflects that.  In fact it might go down because nervous investors will see the price not going up and start selling off, triggering a drop out, or it might be a race to see which dumper can get their cut first.  They don't say buy on the rumor, sell on the news for no reason.

Point is don't blindly dismiss any criticisms or concerns because "PND to the moon".  We didn't get to the actual Moon by closing our eyes and hoping for the best.

I'd just like to bring this up again from a few days ago because it appears to have held true so far.  You guys are pretty passionate about this coin but you can't ignore the drop in price and you can't just shrug it off, try to rationalize it and then cry 'to the moon' again.  You also can't just say anyone with criticism or anyone that's pointing out some faults is only here to spread FUD.  That's not how this works and it just makes you all look like clowns who really don't know what you're doing.  If you were all genuinely interested in making PND something important, you'd all listen to opposing opinions and have a discussion about how to improve the coin and bring actual innovation.  I'd wager that if you dropped into any crypto forum and asked a question about PND, most people would either not have heard of it or only heard about it in passing but didn't bother looking into it further because in reality there really isn't anything that differentiates this coin from another with the exception of some fancy wallet(much like Reddcoin and look where they are from their pre-news prices).  Try that with Doge and see how many people say "oh yeah that was the coin based off a meme that funded the Jamaicans" vs "I don't really know much about PND". 

I'm just throwing out some ideas here but this could have been approached any number of ways to get people on board and stay on board.  You could have had a massive marketing campaign like BlackCoin did.  You could have funded some charity and spread the news like Doge did.  In the vein of being "for the masses" you could have done something to actually entice regular people to the coin like taken out a small ad in a newspaper or a radio spot, something to reach people outside the crypto world.  My mom's heard of Doge, she hasn't heard of PND and that's where part of your failure is, it doesn't matter if you have easy mining, it doesn't matter if you have a fancy wallet or a slick site.  All that is worth nothing if your core audience, regular people, have never even heard of you.

If you don't want PND to end up on the crypto scrapheap you'll stop ignoring constructive criticism, stop labeling people as shills and start working together to get things done.  Get out there and make this coin worth something as a community instead of having the devs shoulder everything.  If you don't, this coin WILL fail as there is nothing substantial that puts it apart from other coins.
dasdasdasdasdasd

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:45:09 PM

It's great that you're all so into PND the way you are, but you can't stick your heads in the sand.  Lesser known alt's are constantly played, run up and then plowed and PND may be no different.  Just because the devs may be great, which seems to be the case, and there are cool new features coming out, which seems to be the case, doesn't mean that the price won't tank after the official announcement.

Consider that the price has gone nuts in the last couple weeks based purely on hype and expectations of future news.  What coin can anyone name had that happen and the price DIDN'T balance out at or below prehype levels?  I'd bet none.  Also consider the price you're seeing now is likely already factoring in the news, meaning it might not go up when the news is released because the price already reflects that.  In fact it might go down because nervous investors will see the price not going up and start selling off, triggering a drop out, or it might be a race to see which dumper can get their cut first.  They don't say buy on the rumor, sell on the news for no reason.

Point is don't blindly dismiss any criticisms or concerns because "PND to the moon".  We didn't get to the actual Moon by closing our eyes and hoping for the best.

I'd just like to bring this up again from a few days ago because it appears to have held true so far.  You guys are pretty passionate about this coin but you can't ignore the drop in price and you can't just shrug it off, try to rationalize it and then cry 'to the moon' again.  You also can't just say anyone with criticism or anyone that's pointing out some faults is only here to spread FUD.  That's not how this works and it just makes you all look like clowns who really don't know what you're doing.  If you were all genuinely interested in making PND something important, you'd all listen to opposing opinions and have a discussion about how to improve the coin and bring actual innovation.  I'd wager that if you dropped into any crypto forum and asked a question about PND, most people would either not have heard of it or only heard about it in passing but didn't bother looking into it further because in reality there really isn't anything that differentiates this coin from another with the exception of some fancy wallet(much like Reddcoin and look where they are from their pre-news prices).  Try that with Doge and see how many people say "oh yeah that was the coin based off a meme that funded the Jamaicans" vs "I don't really know much about PND". 

I'm just throwing out some ideas here but this could have been approached any number of ways to get people on board and stay on board.  You could have had a massive marketing campaign like BlackCoin did.  You could have funded some charity and spread the news like Doge did.  In the vein of being "for the masses" you could have done something to actually entice regular people to the coin like taken out a small ad in a newspaper or a radio spot, something to reach people outside the crypto world.  My mom's heard of Doge, she hasn't heard of PND and that's where part of your failure is, it doesn't matter if you have easy mining, it doesn't matter if you have a fancy wallet or a slick site.  All that is worth nothing if your core audience, regular people, have never even heard of you.

If you don't want PND to end up on the crypto scrapheap you'll stop ignoring constructive criticism, stop labeling people as shills and start working together to get things done.  Get out there and make this coin worth something as a community instead of having the devs shoulder everything.  If you don't, this coin WILL fail as there is nothing substantial that puts it apart from other coins.

FUD

Cheesy Cheesy
forsten

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:51:32 PM

Friendly reminder to not feed the trolls. Such members of the current cryptocurrency landscape are part of the barriers of entry, preventing cryptocurrencies from going mainstream.

This is why we have created articles such as - http://pandacoinpnd.org/spotting-misinformation-and-rumors/ to warn users of such common behaviour that has unfortunately infested the alt-coin scene.

I would like to remind the community that the last time PND got some outside exposure was merely the "helping scamcoin victims" initiative. This was months back. The PND dev marketing team had been waiting for the right foundations to be built for Pandacoin before initiating our marketing plans, to reach out to the market segment outside of current cryptocurrency adopters. Now that we've accomplished our first major update by creating a cryptocurrency platform that is easy to use, buy, mine and understand, we will begin our marketing initiatives to bring in new users to the exciting world of cryptocurrencies.

Expect the community to start growing from this month onwards, and we kindly ask the current Pandacoin community to welcome the newcomers and teach them the crypto-tricks-of-the-trade! As a community, let's focus and concentrate on bringing in users from outside of the current crypto users, so we can nurture and build a strong community and ecosystem away from places such as bitcointalk forums! Without the support of the mainstream mass market, cryptocurrencies will never succeed.

Everyone now should have the right tools to introduce cryptocurrencies to their friends and families that had been interested in crypto, but were forced away due to it being hard to use, complex to mine, difficult to buy and hard to understand.

ozzke

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

Thank you for your post reasonman, we actually don't label everything as FUD, we answer to all (reasonable) questions and are open to constructive criticism.

Let me start with this: our main marketeer has almost 20 years of experience and leads a big team in a PR company in his daytime job. What you have to understand is that marketing starts after you develop a product/service. The release yesterday of the new website and first batch of new features is the foundation. Without a good foundation everything you build on top of it just collapses. Now the next step comes and that's the marketing. We have an entire marketing plan/roadmap planned out for the next few months. Our marketeer will take care of that.

We don't aim to be like BlackCoin or Dogecoin. Dogecoin's marketing efforts might have gained them some quick exposure and some pumping but look at it for the last couple of months. And we're not making a music video either Wink. We've put a lot more thought in our marketing approach.
Talking about charities: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Rome was not build on a day. Neither is Pandacoin, but Rome survived a couple of 100 years, Lets aim for the same thing with Pandacoin Wink

I_Collect_Geodes

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

Reasonman: There is not a single piece of constructive criticism that has been ignored so far.

The community takes constructive criticism in STRIDE, and provides their own to the developers who take the suggestions and consider putting those suggestions into practice.

As for your mother not having heard of PND, all I have to say to you is "yet".
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

Thank you for your post reasonman, we actually don't label everything as FUD, we answer to all (reasonable) questions and are open to constructive criticism.

Let me start with this: our main marketeer has almost 20 years of experience and leads a big team in a PR company in his daytime job. What you have to understand is that marketing starts after you develop a product/service. The release yesterday of the new website and first batch of new features is the foundation. Without a good foundation everything you build on top of it just collapses. Now the next step comes and that's the marketing. We have an entire marketing plan/roadmap planned out for the next few months. Our marketeer will take care of that.

We don't aim to be like BlackCoin or Dogecoin. Dogecoin's marketing efforts might have gained them some quick exposure and some pumping but look at it for the last couple of months. And we're not making a music video either Wink. We've put a lot more thought in our marketing approach.
Talking about charities: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Rome was not build on a day. Neither is Pandacoin, but Rome survived a couple of 100 years, Lets aim for the same thing with Pandacoin Wink

Precisely.

Turbulent seas may scare a few passengers, but a seaworthy ship will sail on.

We're here for the duration, and we all strive for building a high quality coin that provides a REAL reason for you and everyone else to want it.

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:02:20 PM

If you don't want PND to end up on the crypto scrapheap you'll stop ignoring constructive criticism, stop labeling people as shills and start working together to get things done.  Get out there and make this coin worth something as a community instead of having the devs shoulder everything.  If you don't, this coin WILL fail as there is nothing substantial that puts it apart from other coins.

the guy whos is posting all this rubbish was friendly asked too explain the worries he had about this coin... There were about 6 people within the irc channel willing too listen too him... But he chose too continue spreading baseless accusations. As a PND supporter I cant ignore these groundless statements...

He wasnt planning for a discussion/feedback, he just came in and fudded like crazy Wink

Having sad that... I do agree with your point... But this wont work with everyone Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: