Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool!  (Read 130208 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

can you add zpool to the pools list.

https://www.zpool.ca/site/api

We'll look into it! Don't have any miners though. Might have a USB stick miner somewhere, but cost of mining in Ontario is just way too high for us to keep it going... That's also partially why no updates have come out lately, we can't really test anything.

One user has made a ton of changes that were submitted to us that we need to review, that's also on our list of things.

Why don't you start mining in Labrador like us Smiley? We have open capacity if you're interested. I use your software and am thankful for the work you do.

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:04:21 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 07:16:04 PM by aarons6

ive asked before and i would like peercoin added to the wallet list..

it shoudlnt be difficult you already use blockr.io for bitcoin and they have peercoin.
actually you can use a peercoin address for the bitcoin drop down, but it says BTC and the dollar amount isnt accurate..

xleejohnx

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:01:23 PM

would love to see this get updated one day..
maybe add some nicehash mutl algo software support
love the layout

As I see a super coin as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions. ~philipma1957
husn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:29:58 AM

We're super-stoked to introduce cryptoGlance to the mining community! We've been hard at work on this project and put a LOT of our free-time and love into it!

What is cryptoGlance?

cryptoGlance is an open-source, self-hosted PHP webapp providing you with a glance at all of your crypto-currency components in one spot. Designed for large and small screens, you can easily monitor and control many aspects of your crypto/mining devices. There's also an Android companion app which connects to your cryptoGlance installation remotely.

Note that there are two versions of cryptoGlance that you can choose from:

• Windows standalone app: A pre-packaged setup installer which contains everything that you need to run cryptoGlance, which is a PHP-based web app. You don't need to know how to setup and configure PHP on web servers to use this. It's based on PHP Desktop, and is installed from the Inno Setup Compiler. We know how pre-compiled binaries are looked upon in this community, but we can assure you that there is NO type of malicious code in anything that we distribute. We just wanted to provide the community with an easy-to-setup solution.
  • Run from Source: If you're familiar with setting up web servers, you can surely bypass the Windows version and use the straight source code from GitHub. Either download a .zip of the master branch, or clone the repo to a directory that you'd serve from Apache or your preferred web server. Ensure that php_sockets is enabled, and that write-access is granted to the /user_data folder.

Easy RaspberryPi setup: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569924.msg13668247#msg13668247

Screenies:

http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-1-thumb.png http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-2-thumb.png http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-3-thumb.png http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-4-thumb.pnghttp://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-5-thumb.png http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-6-thumb.png http://cryptoglance.info/images/screenie-desktop-7-thumb.png

Features:

• Standalone version with installer (for Windows), or run the source code within your own (PHP) web server environment
  • Obtains valid data directly from cgminer/sgminer
  • Monitors detailed statistics, and manages core functions of multiple rigs/ASICs
  • Switch pools and restart miners remotely
  • Actively track pool stats and crypto address balances (MPOS and selective pools supported)
  • Responsive, mobile-friendly interface
  • Realtime information display (no refresh needed)
  • Secure login system
  • Configurable warning and danger status with visual cues
  • Create 'wallets' that are collections of your selected coin addresses, and display the balance
  • Void of malware or donation mining (does NOT require your private keys at all)
  • Companion Android app which easily allows you to quickly access your cryptoGlance instance while on the go
  • MUCH MORE is planned! Follow our social accounts, or drop by our IRC channel #cryptoGlance on Freenode to find out when new features are released!

*NEW* v2.0 Changes:

Recently Added Features:
  • Total Hashrates are now categorized by Rig Algorithms used
  • Enable/Disable Total Hashrate via Tools dropdown
  • New ability to edit Rigs and Pools
  • Re-amped Rig summary and device details (percentages, etc)
  • New Rig Details
  • Cleaner interface
  • Ability to drag+drop pool priority for a rig
  • Auto-Restart on BITMAIN ASIC failure (chain contains "x" instead of "0")
  • Rig devices have two more types of details showing:
    -- BITMAIN ASIC fan speed (fan 1, fan 2, fan 3, etc)
    -- BITMAIN ASIC temperatures (temperature 1, temperature 2, temperature 3, etc)
  • Rigs have a new option for Algorithm
  • Rigs Algorithm is auto-set when using sgMiner v5+
  • Ability to reset rig stats
  • Ability to reset rig stats on pool change
  • New FIAT conversions for most coins (Thanks to FunkyC: https://bitcoinindex.es/)
  • New debug command to see raw miner data: CTRL + D

Recently Added Pools:

Recently Added Coins:
  • [+COIN] NeosCoin
  • [+COIN] ReddCoin
  • [+COIN] PayCoin

Video Walkthrough:

(OLD version shown below -- no time to update this video yet!)
http://cryptoglance.info/images/cryptoGlance-video-intro-landscape.png

Official Links:

Our Donation Address:

We've put a lot of our time and effort into cryptoGlance, and it hasn't been easy. We also wanted to make this tool free to everyone, however donations keep our fire lit, and more features/improvements coming out. If you like what we've built, or at least appreciate our efforts, please send code, or a donation to the following BTC address:

Bitcoin: 12PqYifLLTHuU2jRxTtbbJBFjkuww3zeeE

THANK YOU!

...to all of the testers who gave us feedback during our initial stages of development. Another huge set of thanks goes out to all of the other open-source software that we used to create cryptoGlance. Yet ANOTHER batch of thanks go out to you who's reading this. It was our goal to develop such a utility for the good of the crypto community, and we really hope you'll enjoy using it!

hi , I'm new.how can find miner ip and port ?
N8tureboy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

Recently I've had 2 of my Cryptoglance PC's stop monitoring. I've tried removing windows updates and reinstalling the program, the minute i copy my config files back CryptoGlance fools up. It Logs in fine, i can navigate through the menus fine, but the rigs just sit there, all of them with the status bar.  Any suggestions? Anyone?

N8
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:53:31 PM

Did you try deleting the devices and re-doing their setup?  Or maybe delete the entire user_data folder?
N8tureboy

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:35:44 AM

Yeah i did, it was able to add working devices afterwards, but what i'm getting at is it happens regularly and on 2 different computers. Was hoping there was a "fix" that wouldn't require entering 40+ Machines each time.
cryptoglance (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 03:49:29 AM

Yeah i did, it was able to add working devices afterwards, but what i'm getting at is it happens regularly and on 2 different computers. Was hoping there was a "fix" that wouldn't require entering 40+ Machines each time.

N8tureboy, next time this happens, please PM us the config file for the miner. We're looking for an corruption of data.

Or, compare a working config with a broken config and let us know what's different?

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

Seems to be some issues with the wallet monitoring lately. Is that to do with the currency conversion side of it or something else?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:44:13 AM

Seems to be some issues with the wallet monitoring lately. Is that to do with the currency conversion side of it or something else?

Interesting... Can you hit this URL? http://walletapi.cryptoglance.info/?from=ETH&to=CAD

CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:45:24 AM

Love the GUI nice and bright!  Great work on this project! Fantastic development.

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

Interesting... Can you hit this URL? http://walletapi.cryptoglance.info/?from=ETH&to=CAD

Yes that works fine, and today the wallets are showing up ok.

I might have led you down the wrong route looking for the issue in the currency conversion. Basically, the wallets were not showing any totals.

Is there an api call to get the wallet totals I can test? Is that a self hosted service that you run as well or do you do calls from an external provider for the wallet info?

Thanks for replying

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

I might have led you down the wrong route looking for the issue in the currency conversion. Basically, the wallets were not showing any totals.

Is there an api call to get the wallet totals I can test? Is that a self hosted service that you run as well or do you do calls from an external provider for the wallet info?

Thanks for replying

We host the conversion, so 1 BTC = x fiat.

The other coins are remote apis with blockchain services. Which coins do you have in your wallet, I can review the API endpoints. PM if you don't want public knowledge

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

Thanks for replying

The other coins are remote apis with blockchain services. Which coins do you have in your wallet, I can review the API endpoints. PM if you don't want public knowledge

Just bitcoin wallets, is there an api link I can check from my end?

cryptoglance (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

Thanks for replying

Just bitcoin wallets, is there an api link I can check from my end?

Sorry, I don't have the capacity to commit a fix at the moment, but there is interest in us building cryptoglance again in a better cross-platform way.

HOWEVER, if you'd like to make a change, you can try:
1) Find the code for cryptoglance. If it was installed on windows, its under the install location and within "app" i believe.
2) Find the file: includes/classes/wallets/bitcoin.php
3) Remove the // on line 10, add a // on line 11
4) Remove the // on line 22, add a // on line 23
5) Save and reload the app.

This should be all it needs.

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:05:00 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 07:36:48 PM by Biffa

Thanks, will take a look, appreciate the help.

Look forward to any new developments, think it was and is a great tool.

[edit]
Mine is running on a Synology NAS, but your instructions worked fine.
[/edit]

silverkamote

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

A few things! I'm sorry if there's a better way to contact you. I didn't see an email address on your site, and the chat there doesn't seem to exist anymore. (Not on my Windows Chrome or Firefox, anyway.)
1) Thanks for making this great and open source!
2) I can't seem to get WestHash to work. I'd like to give more info about what's happening, but I'm just not sure where I'm going wrong. westhash.com + the API from "Account" + the 5 digit "API ID" (as "user ID"?). But no info shows up. Also, is there a way to request other pools? Ex: Yaamp, ProHashing, MagicPool, etc..
3) After something happens for the dashboard to give an orange or red warning for a miner, the warning seems to stay forever, even after things are working fine.
4) It would be REALLY useful to add profitability info to the pool dashboards when it's available. (And as an "I wish..." request, it would be great if CG could switch miners to the most profitable pool.)
Thanks again. Amazing work.
xprenato

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Hello, how can I get a version to test on my antminer S5?
bet101

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:33:45 AM

Will try it!!
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:12:43 AM

very nice, i would love this for the altcoin sector ... lets take a look at the source Smiley

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: