Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:22:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

My guess is the lawyers finally convinced him to shut up.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen.  Because you publicly passed the support buck to yours truly. So yea you pretty much gave us and me specifically that right and in your little backtrack con pulled back and deleted your posts once you got called out on it.

We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums Looks like you took a page from the BFL playbook. They do a fantastic job of censoring their dissent there. And continue to rip people off to this day. I imagine you will be doing the same.

Our goal is to deliver miners to existing customers and get to the point where we issue full refunds to our clients despite receiving a miner or not. Any opinionated comments from any past clients or non-clientele, allegations, conspiracy theories, rumors, "investigative reports" are most likely fabricated exploits designed to defer new clients from purchasing from AMT. As there are several from this forum ,please realize these individuals do not and never have spoken on our behalf.
Let's break this down shall we? You have never had any intention of refunding anyone. You made that clear with your various refusals to do so to anyone who asked. That is simply a fact. These are not fabricated events and for saying that now the full truth will come out. Streisand effect in full effect. This will continue until you refund your "past clientelle" for ripping them off.

Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward.
Considering you have not done that for a vast majority of clients now, this is highly doubtful..

Your "true" clients were all the people in this forum who bought from you. That consititutes a true client...but you defrauded them and lied to them hence....and you have also exposed your vindictive nature which the news reports have already mentioned. You made various claims about support in the past.....since your consistent at being negligent I will let others judge that matter.

But since your SEO efforts to try to keep this forum out of the google searches has failed (if anything its at the top) I think its important to note also you continually are trying to work around giving those refunds. For one its proving to be more costly for avoiding that than it is to actually paying people back. If you did that (refund the difference) these issues would go away and you would actually regain your reputation. But since you have made the clear choice to avoid refunding past AND true and verified clients. Well good luck. I think the community sees you for what you are. And BCT does not need you. You need BCT. That much has ALWAYS been clear. Good luck staying in business. You and anyone who you partner with will feel the community boycotting you. You may have the false confidence to think otherwise. But you won't succeed in conning us. Even if we don't get our money back, you will maintain the stain of being an individual with a tarnished reputation over this whole mess. Either way we will keep on keeping on here as this is where most people come to find out about vendors in most cases.  

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
avaughan4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:23:50 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

From this point forward AMT will not be discussing any company issues, giving any company updates, or providing any support on this forum. AMT recognizes some forum members have tried to and will continue to try to speak on behalf of AMT and we urge customers to simply not listen. We will be launching a support forum via our website which can be found at http://advancedminers.com/forums 

We simply don't find this forum to be a valuable tool for helping and supporting our current customer base and due to all the antisemitic, prejudice and racist allegations that are constantly made about our company and our staff, it is no longer a pleasant environment to be apart of. Our true clients that need support understand what we're talking about and we're happy to support them via our thread which we will populate with helpful tutorials and information everyday going forward. Other clients that need immediate technical support can contact sales@advancedminers.com and you'll receive a reply within 24 hours.

We can only hope that our true clients and supporters will see passed the layers of crap to come going forward.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

We don't speak for you. We only speak from experience. A terrible experience! Which all of your future customers should be well aware of because you cannot run from your past and all the bad choices you have made like ignoring your customers when they do send you multiple emails or lying to your customers like you have so many times. If you say you are going to ship by a certain date and then don't, then you have to update your customer in a timely fashion, not just let them go on thinking that they are going to receive their order whenever you decide the time table will be. EVERY respectable company does this when it comes to these types of orders. So don't think you can wipe the past and be rid of us. We aren't going anywhere.

My post was deleted but it's not going anywhere, like the truth, right AMT.  Wink
opieum2

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

This thread ranks number 3 in an AMT miners search. This should inform people enough of whats going on. Since Joshua Zipkin likes to manipulate posts to favor himself it might be better to take that control away from him. Looking at his crunchbase profile his experience is in marketing. So he knows SEO (Search Engine Optimization for those who don't know what that is).

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:33:19 PM

zipkin, looks like everyone has finally turned on you. You have no clients left that are backing you. If you think I was bad at hammering you just wait. Others have taken up the torch and are exposing you much better than I ever did. You are a lying scum bag Josh Zipkin. I am going to this conference in Las Vegas and look forward to telling you to your face what a piece of shit you are.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

zipkin, looks like everyone has finally turned on you. You have no clients left that are backing you. If you think I was bad at hammering you just wait. Others have taken up the torch and are exposing you much better than I ever did. You are a lying scum bag Josh Zipkin. I am going to this conference in Las Vegas and look forward to telling you to your face what a piece of shit you are.

FILM IT!!! Then youtube it. And a nice little photo album of his face as you nail him to the wall.

opieum2

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:59:11 PM

It is time to start showing Joshua Zipkin what a determined community can do against people and companies who actively try to play games with customer funds. This will also send a message to other vendors who while they MIGHT get away with this via legal loopholes, customers likely will opt for a scorched earth approach as well. If we don't get our money in refunds, then there is no reason why AMT should be allowed to make any more...or in particular Joshua Zipkin. We will make sure his ability to make meaningful income is forever hampered until he has rectified the wrongs against the people he has wronged. He clearly has money to jetset around the world to China, Bulgaria and back again. And for extended periods of time. Those sorts of trips are expensive in the forms of hotels, food, transportation, etc. So clearly the money is there.

If the bitcoin ecosystem is to survive the community MUST be more agressive in dealing against these kinds of players. Our governments have no interest in seeing bitcoin thrive as its quite evident they are in the pockets of commercial banking interests. It is imperative we act to show that we are capable of policing ourselves to the extent that we get the bad actors off the table.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:48:00 PM

Even if a lawyer representing clients in class action, took 60% of the judgement - it'd still be worth it to get Joshua Zipkin prosecuted for this fraud.

What is the status of the class action?
opieum2

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

Regardless of the status of the case, there are viable criminal charges here that can supersede any class action. The death threats, the wire fraud, not to mention a number of civil issues that have already been remanded to the appropriate civil groups to look into. There are plenty of things here that Josh has done that deserve some kind of action. As he seems to think his sockpuppeting makes him untouchable (admins do have access to the IPs the posts are posted from so exposing sock puppetry is easy). IF the mods posted the IPs used by AMT and the suspected sock puppets, that would expose the fraudulent behavior as well. If not legally at least to the community who could ensure they can never financially damage people from this forum again.

Paul.Augustine

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:04:12 PM

Hello All.

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Paul, a client of AMT. I ordered a few miners back in March and I've received both of them and they are mining just fine. I too, to some extent share your feelings, but I realize that your hurting all of AMT's clients by continuing to bash AMT. See, I'm a realist, I ordered from each company as a hedge. I knew there would be delays, and I was in touch with AMT throughout most of it. But you guys can't be dumb enough to think that hurting the company is going to help anyone get what they want. 

The accusations of sock puppet and shill account are due to come. But we'll get passed that in time. See I followed their threads from time to time, I mean who has the time to sit on a forum all day?  And I liked this Opeium character, but now its just obvious that you sucked up to AMT in order to receive your miner faster and jump the line. And the day you received it you start bashing them again.

Mr. Opieum, please understand that I commend AMT for trying, and eventually delivering me something. I lost over $80,000 to the whole hashfast situation. Prior to purchasing from AMT, I did drive down to Philadelphia to meet those two, and I have recently had discussions with them again about "investing" (placing a substantially large order) which would allow them to get back on track. So your sir, are claiming to hurt my investment. It is something we'll surely need to discuss.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:21:16 PM

Hello All.

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Paul, a client of AMT. I ordered a few miners back in March and I've received both of them and they are mining just fine. I too, to some extent share your feelings, but I realize that your hurting all of AMT's clients by continuing to bash AMT. See, I'm a realist, I ordered from each company as a hedge. I knew there would be delays, and I was in touch with AMT throughout most of it. But you guys can't be dumb enough to think that hurting the company is going to help anyone get what they want. 

The accusations of sock puppet and shill account are due to come. But we'll get passed that in time. See I followed their threads from time to time, I mean who has the time to sit on a forum all day?  And I liked this Opeium character, but now its just obvious that you sucked up to AMT in order to receive your miner faster and jump the line. And the day you received it you start bashing them again.

Mr. Opieum, please understand that I commend AMT for trying, and eventually delivering me something. I lost over $80,000 to the whole hashfast situation. Prior to purchasing from AMT, I did drive down to Philadelphia to meet those two, and I have recently had discussions with them again about "investing" (placing a substantially large order) which would allow them to get back on track. So your sir, are claiming to hurt my investment. It is something we'll surely need to discuss.

AMT is a blight on the bitcoin marketplace. AMT doesn't need to get back on track. They need to get as far away from bitcoin as they can.

Buy & Hold
Paul.Augustine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:23:24 PM

Regardless of the status of the case, there are viable criminal charges here that can supersede any class action. The death threats, the wire fraud, not to mention a number of civil issues that have already been remanded to the appropriate civil groups to look into. There are plenty of things here that Josh has done that deserve some kind of action. As he seems to think his sockpuppeting makes him untouchable (admins do have access to the IPs the posts are posted from so exposing sock puppetry is easy). IF the mods posted the IPs used by AMT and the suspected sock puppets, that would expose the fraudulent behavior as well. If not legally at least to the community who could ensure they can never financially damage people from this forum again.

I'll just go on the offensive here and start breaking down your posts good sir. Your allegations of criminal charges are opinionated and false. As a company, they have not done anything illegal, hence the reason that I will invest in them. Contact civil institution needs merit. The only grounds that you may get someone's attention is the lack of response to refund requests. But as the company has been under financial duress, and corporate accounting information (as I'm told) should surface soon with the class action, so that's understandable.

Regarding admins and sockpuppeting, I can't speak to much to that as I don't really understand the technical side to a forum. But are there people in his new small office in Jenkintown. Yes 2 young girls. Do they do much? I wouldn't assume so. So just a heads up there, its a matter of time before another  client verifies that and it will counter your claim of "false employees". You aruge that they don't support their clients, and when they support them you call them fake employees? A little contradictive? If you notice, only the same individuals are writing on these threads. And Mr. Opieum, it almost seems like your talking to yourself. Rallying up the community against a 27 year old guy who you feel you've lost your money to, are you serious? Lets get provocative for a moment.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:30:34 PM

Hello All.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:40:50 PM

Hello All.

Hello Redbull Zipkin. Care to share with us how come you felt the need to came here and defent scammers from AMT? How did you find out about AMT if not from this forum?

Also care to show us your order invoice or some proof of your AMT miners? What about your HF order? What about the miners from each company? Do you keep the SP10 in your house?

Paul.Augustine

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:45:29 PM

Hello All.

AMT is a blight on the bitcoin marketplace. AMT doesn't need to get back on track. They need to get as far away from bitcoin as they can.

It seems that AMT is just as blight as most other companies. They fail at PR and marketing. There are a few reasons as to why I'll most likely go through with this investment in AMT. 1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now. My order is quite large, so it may be a bit longer. I'm interest in owning the hardware, and no other US based company is offering that now. 3rd. They are a small team that lacks organization, structure, and well.. polish. After speaking with Josh, I know he is not a management material, and he even says it himself. Part of the this deal would be to provide them with just that. I believe with the right support they can be molded into something interesting. The market needs companies like AMT to create balance, good or bad.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:50:55 PM

My order is quite large, so it may be a bit longer. I'm interest in owning the hardware, and no other US based company is offering that now.

Please post a proof of your big ass hashrate or else go eat a bowl of dicks!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:52:12 PM

Hello All.

The accusations of sock puppet and shill account are due to come. But we'll get passed that in time. See I followed their threads from time to time, I mean who has the time to sit on a forum all day?  And I liked this Opeium character, but now its just obvious that you sucked up to AMT in order to receive your miner faster and jump the line. And the day you received it you start bashing them again.

It seems that AMT is just as blight as most other companies. They fail at PR and marketing. There are a few reasons as to why I'll most likely go through with this investment in AMT. 1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now. My order is quite large, so it may be a bit longer. I'm interest in owning the hardware, and no other US based company is offering that now. 3rd. They are a small team that lacks organization, structure, and well.. polish. After speaking with Josh, I know he is not a management material, and he even says it himself. Part of the this deal would be to provide them with just that. I believe with the right support they can be molded into something interesting. The market needs companies like AMT to create balance, good or bad.

BRB! Going to hunt down an image via Google to further stick your nonsense back up your ass, for that's where it probably came from.

How Paul's miners will be shipped to him and his partner.

How Paul and his partner invest after doing their due diligence.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:54:57 PM

1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now.

See, now you're just making shit up. That's why everyone thinks you're just a sockpuppet. 1st. There are plenty of other in-stock miners that are cheaper. 2nd. AMT has never shipped anything in under 5 days.

Buy & Hold
Paul.Augustine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:00:44 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:29:44 AM by ckolivas

Gleb Gamov " I call the Jenkintown police every week to check on this because I think AMT wants to kill me and I think that AMT has an office behind a masonic temple and the police always say there is no office there"  <-  Sir you sound like a fucking paranoid lunatic. Do you have down or something?

Yes there is a small office there, I've been to it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:02:06 AM

1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now.

See, now you're just making shit up. That's why everyone thinks you're just a sockpuppet. 1st. There are plenty of other in-stock miners that are cheaper. 2nd. AMT has never shipped anything in under 5 days.

In AMT's defense, I have seen Joshua Zipkin deliver shit posts after shit posts after lying post, et al., for hours on end, so technology Josh Zipkin can deliver in under 5 days. New case in point, meet Paul: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374610

Name:   Paul.Augustine
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 05:29:30 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:00:32 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: