Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

In AMT's defense, I have seen Joshua Zipkin deliver shit posts after shit posts after lying post, et al., for hours on end, so technology Josh Zipkin can deliver in under 5 days. New case in point, meet Paul: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=374610

Name:   Paul.Augustine
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 05:29:30 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:00:32 PM

Ah, you got me there. He delivers lies, bad checks, etc.

Buy & Hold
Paul.Augustine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:07:42 AM

1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now.

See, now you're just making shit up. That's why everyone thinks you're just a sockpuppet. 1st. There are plenty of other in-stock miners that are cheaper. 2nd. AMT has never shipped anything in under 5 days.

$750 per 1Th's?  In a data center case with a power supply? Sir, they are the cheapest.
Paul.Augustine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:24:28 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:32:00 AM by ckolivas

AMT's office is behind the Masonic Temple.

Yes there is a small office there, I've been to it.

Ah. I'm starting to see how this works. I think I can play along.

Mr. GAMOV, it looks to me like you're full of shit  Please find me this statement on record. And what is your name, is that really your name Gleb Gamov, what is that Russian? Are you Russian? What kind of name is Gleb.

Yes sir, I have been to their new small office. Its located on Johnson str., but at of the end of the street on the 2nd floor in a shopping center.

Paul.Augustine

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:31:13 AM

I'm new here, is this guy for real! I'm laughing so hard.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:03:51 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:15:09 AM by Gleb Gamow

I'm new here, is this guy for real! I'm laughing so hard.

You have one shot, and one shot only. Please point out to us which office is AMT's via Google Maps (it'll take you less than a minute, for that's how it took me to capture the following image and create this post), for the one that the Jenkintown PD has for them is this one, of which was confirm several fold: https://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=us&sll=40.0971069,-75.1265974&sspn=0.0252124,0.0439463&q=430+Johnson+St,+Jenkintown,+PA+19046&sa=X&ei=PFwKVLLDLtD3yQSd5IBg&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

And, it is confirmed that there IS NOT an exterior doorknob on that door at the top of stairs located at the ass end of the Masonic Temple. The only entrance is through the front door. The door you see acts only as a fire exit.

THERE IS ONLY 1 TWO-STORY BUILDING ON THAT JOHNSON ST. BLOCK, AND IT'S THE ASS END OF THE MASONIC TEMPLE!
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:13:09 AM

Regardless of the status of the case, there are viable criminal charges here that can supersede any class action. The death threats, the wire fraud, not to mention a number of civil issues that have already been remanded to the appropriate civil groups to look into. There are plenty of things here that Josh has done that deserve some kind of action. As he seems to think his sockpuppeting makes him untouchable (admins do have access to the IPs the posts are posted from so exposing sock puppetry is easy). IF the mods posted the IPs used by AMT and the suspected sock puppets, that would expose the fraudulent behavior as well. If not legally at least to the community who could ensure they can never financially damage people from this forum again.

I'll just go on the offensive here and start breaking down your posts good sir. Your allegations of criminal charges are opinionated and false. As a company, they have not done anything illegal, hence the reason that I will invest in them. Contact civil institution needs merit. The only grounds that you may get someone's attention is the lack of response to refund requests. But as the company has been under financial duress, and corporate accounting information (as I'm told) should surface soon with the class action, so that's understandable.

Regarding admins and sockpuppeting, I can't speak to much to that as I don't really understand the technical side to a forum. But are there people in his new small office in Jenkintown. Yes 2 young girls. Do they do much? I wouldn't assume so. So just a heads up there, its a matter of time before another  client verifies that and it will counter your claim of "false employees". You aruge that they don't support their clients, and when they support them you call them fake employees? A little contradictive? If you notice, only the same individuals are writing on these threads. And Mr. Opieum, it almost seems like your talking to yourself. Rallying up the community against a 27 year old guy who you feel you've lost your money to, are you serious? Lets get provocative for a moment.

Ok there Josh, you cant even sock puppet right, and the fact that you claim you decided to leave but are still here just proves the point. For a so called client you have an incredible amount of knowledge of AMT's inner financials and workings.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:20:42 AM

Hello All.

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Paul, a client of AMT. I ordered a few miners back in March and I've received both of them and they are mining just fine. I too, to some extent share your feelings, but I realize that your hurting all of AMT's clients by continuing to bash AMT. See, I'm a realist, I ordered from each company as a hedge. I knew there would be delays, and I was in touch with AMT throughout most of it. But you guys can't be dumb enough to think that hurting the company is going to help anyone get what they want.  

The accusations of sock puppet and shill account are due to come. But we'll get passed that in time. See I followed their threads from time to time, I mean who has the time to sit on a forum all day?  And I liked this Opeium character, but now its just obvious that you sucked up to AMT in order to receive your miner faster and jump the line. And the day you received it you start bashing them again.

Mr. Opieum, please understand that I commend AMT for trying, and eventually delivering me something. I lost over $80,000 to the whole hashfast situation. Prior to purchasing from AMT, I did drive down to Philadelphia to meet those two, and I have recently had discussions with them again about "investing" (placing a substantially large order) which would allow them to get back on track. So your sir, are claiming to hurt my investment. It is something we'll surely need to discuss.

LMAO Just like Josh. You make the references to Hashfast which he likes to. Josh you fool noone. Oh and I bet I caught you off guard when you realized your "spanish" speaking sockpuppet PM backfired on you huh? The fact I sent you back a reply in spanish and you could not respond to it Wink You are an idiot even trying this. All it shows is your desperation to try to market things. Break down my arguments....the community not just I will throw it back in your face, because you are not man enough to stand on your accord and account for your actions. You know who I am you know where I stand. You are a shifty, shady and this deceptive crap just screams volumes about your character. How the hell does a so called "customer" have so much knowledge about their financial workings as you mentioned.

And I have time becuase I get my work done. I am not lazy. I work hard and I play hard. I got good time management skills which allows for me to be on a forum and skype all day. I get my work done and then I play...meaning get on forums and start exposing frauds like yourself Josh Zipkin aka Paul Augustine. And HOW did you know when I got my miner and when I started bashing....its funny but I never published that information....that was only in the group skype chats which I KNOW you were not apart of "Paul", BUT Josh was.....let me guess....you are deleting the post or editing it now that I called you out. Typical coward.

Josh you are deceptive and a snake. You clearly had no intentions of paying anyone back "fuck the MPP" comes to mind. BUT now you are being painted into a situation to do that. And sucked up to them? How would you know WHAT I did? Considering my post history was erratic at best and I was at odds with AMT as much as I was with them...and against some forum members HOW could YOU possibly know what I did? Unless you are actually Josh under a fake account. Of course its all to protect yourself from further litigation...but well when the FBI raids you for wire fraud this too will come out Grin

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:33:03 AM

1st. They offer the cheapest hardware on the market right now which is scalable in my partners DC, and they spent a few days on the phone with us breaking down their costs for so that I understand what they are making, and what's involved. roughly 6% btw. 2nd. They are delivering hardware in under 5 days. No one else is right now.

See, now you're just making shit up. That's why everyone thinks you're just a sockpuppet. 1st. There are plenty of other in-stock miners that are cheaper. 2nd. AMT has never shipped anything in under 5 days.

He is on a dark marketing blitz. He is making fake testimonials and fake accounts to try to boost up his SEO rankings. This way it creates doubt. Big companies do this on Amazon to get their products out there. It's not ethical, but not illegal either. Most people can see through it and look at the real reviews. He is one guy, so easy to outsmart him. LouMay aka Josh Zipkin Aka Amanda aka Paul.Augustine aka whatever sock puppet of the day is. Oh and he pops online every time I post....to see what I am doing....and yes Josh I know when you show up online Wink You are easy to catch getting online. EVERYTIME without fail after I post or gleb gamow posts...And just now you got online after my post a couple of minutes ago. I have the timing down to a science.

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:34:25 AM

Yes there is a small office there, I've been to it.

Ah. I'm starting to see how this works. I think I can play along.

Mr. GAMOV, it looks to me like you're full of shit  Please find me this statement on record. And what is your name, is that really your name Gleb Gamov, what is that Russian? Are you Russian? What kind of name is Gleb.

Yes sir, I have been to their new small office. Its located on Johnson str., but at of the end of the street on the 2nd floor in a shopping center.

Fix your glasses....GAMOW not gamov. But considering your spelling is usually just as atrocious I can't say I blame you either.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 01:57:29 AM

ahhh, the newbie claims to have been to the AMT office when people can't even get things delivered there by fedex. Sounds legit!
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:05:00 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 02:22:33 AM by opieum2

Regardless of the status of the case, there are viable criminal charges here that can supersede any class action. The death threats, the wire fraud, not to mention a number of civil issues that have already been remanded to the appropriate civil groups to look into. There are plenty of things here that Josh has done that deserve some kind of action. As he seems to think his sockpuppeting makes him untouchable (admins do have access to the IPs the posts are posted from so exposing sock puppetry is easy). IF the mods posted the IPs used by AMT and the suspected sock puppets, that would expose the fraudulent behavior as well. If not legally at least to the community who could ensure they can never financially damage people from this forum again.

I'll just go on the offensive here and start breaking down your posts good sir. Your allegations of criminal charges are opinionated and false. As a company, they have not done anything illegal, hence the reason that I will invest in them. Contact civil institution needs merit. The only grounds that you may get someone's attention is the lack of response to refund requests. But as the company has been under financial duress, and corporate accounting information (as I'm told) should surface soon with the class action, so that's understandable.

Regarding admins and sockpuppeting, I can't speak to much to that as I don't really understand the technical side to a forum. But are there people in his new small office in Jenkintown. Yes 2 young girls. Do they do much? I wouldn't assume so. So just a heads up there, its a matter of time before another  client verifies that and it will counter your claim of "false employees". You aruge that they don't support their clients, and when they support them you call them fake employees? A little contradictive? If you notice, only the same individuals are writing on these threads. And Mr. Opieum, it almost seems like your talking to yourself. Rallying up the community against a 27 year old guy who you feel you've lost your money to, are you serious? Lets get provocative for a moment.

Ok let's break down what YOU said Josh....I am not going to pretend I am as dumb as you are.

Your allegations of criminal charges are opinionated and false. As a company, they have not done anything illegal, hence the reason that I will invest in them. Contact civil institution needs merit. The only grounds that you may get someone's attention is the lack of response to refund requests. But as the company has been under financial duress, and corporate accounting information (as I'm told) should surface soon with the class action, so that's understandable. Opinions yes...I state when I have the opinions and that is accurate.....opinions cannot be false as they are held by my perception of the matters based on the FACTS, things spoken by YOU Josh Zipkin CEO of AMT. Interesting you mention the refunds as a sockpuppet since you are in fact acknowledging it, since there are people who have asked and you have not refunded. Again bringing me to another point I made earlier....HOW do YOU a customer know of their financial situation. Is Josh truly that stupid to divulge that information willy nilly...yea he is actually because I and a couple of others have the Skype chats to prove it. BUT since you might get away with this in the class do not assume this is over by a long shot. There is more to come Wink wait for it. With your short attention span issues Wink you can't see but 5 minutes in front of you. The big picture is lost. So keep on with your obvious deceptions. It won't end well for you.

Again Refund the people the difference to the miners. You in this case are the Pharaoh and we are Hebrews telling you to let us go lest you get hit with the plagues.....I am sure you can appreciate the irony in that statement. This is not anti-semetic, just stating that you are attempting to be an oppressive and vindictive individual who thinks he has power over us. Instead we are starting to rise up and demonstrate that there is power over you that will allow us to prevail.

Well since we are on this let's break it down. My claim? Actually Josh, YOU told me this and I will quote below YOUR words Josh cause I am not entertaining the retarded notion you are someone else. And since I am confident that this is Joshua Zipkin I am sure I won't see any kind of action from a Paul Augustine beyond a badly worded PM. Here is an excerpt of me "talking to myself":

[8/14/2014 11:26:00 AM] Joshua: i dont care about it enough to handle it
[8/14/2014 11:26:07 AM] Joshua: its just some more bullshit
[8/14/2014 11:26:30 AM] Joshua: this forum doesnt matter, and im pretty sure its phin
[8/14/2014 11:26:56 AM] Me: You ever do anything about phin with ADL?
[8/14/2014 11:27:03 AM] Me: Just curious seeing he is acting up again
[8/14/2014 11:27:07 AM] Me: with the whole Jewish thing.
[8/14/2014 11:27:12 AM] Joshua: just got off the phone with a few guys from NY, they are interested in the petapharm with the powerplant deal
[8/14/2014 11:27:21 AM] Joshua: i wrote them a notice they never responded
[8/14/2014 11:27:34 AM] Me: Hmm
[8/14/2014 11:27:53 AM] Me: Well his account did get banned around that time
[8/14/2014 11:28:02 AM] Me: so its possible they took action just didnt tell you
[8/14/2014 11:28:40 AM] Joshua: couldbe
[8/14/2014 11:28:47 AM] Joshua: but all of his stuff is still up
[8/14/2014 11:29:09 AM] Me: Eh they may never take it all down. best they can do is block his account.
[8/14/2014 11:29:20 AM] Joshua: right
[8/14/2014 11:29:31 AM] Joshua: one day ill have it have it hacked
[8/14/2014 11:30:18 AM] Me: What about Phin tho? He will just come back.
[8/14/2014 11:30:30 AM] Me: Unless there is some action you can take like a cease and desist     (Which I already knew GG had been served but knew he essentially wiped his ass with and was of no force)
[8/14/2014 11:30:33 AM] Me: or whatever
[8/14/2014 11:30:37 AM] Joshua: I dont care, we'll sell under different names
[8/14/2014 11:31:02 AM] Joshua: we gave him a cease and desist
[8/14/2014 11:33:42 AM] Me: That reminds me I was just wondering. I know you mentioned you have no people...but what happened to your partners? Jim Brown. I saw mention of them and it got me wondering about that? where are they in all this?
[8/14/2014 11:34:01 AM] Me: I mean if they got a financial stake in this I would imagine they would be doing more here to help you out
[8/14/2014 11:34:10 AM] Joshua: not much
[8/14/2014 11:35:06 AM] Joshua: what financial stake? in the debt?
[8/14/2014 11:35:18 AM] Joshua: its not like we have dividends to hand out
[8/14/2014 11:36:29 AM] Joshua: Jim does the backend, financials and thats about it. He basically checked out after the case was filed. Hes still on board but just doesnt want to deal with clients or sales.
[8/14/2014 11:36:54 AM] Joshua: Alyssa does the accounts but she got another part time job because we couldnt afford keep her on full time
[8/14/2014 11:37:34 AM] Joshua: we basically let everyone in the US accept for a few part times girls which hang out around the office for next to nothing
[8/14/2014 11:37:55 AM] Joshua: and outsourced the office bg, and we focus on EU and Asian sales via EU and Asian incorporated companies.
[8/14/2014 11:38:30 AM] Joshua: cant do much with little funding and dont want to sell to the US driectly until this crap is all over.
[8/14/2014 11:38:47 AM] Me: Gotcha

Oh and to add Mr. "fuck the MPP" I made it clear the whole time I was helping you so that you could refund people. When you made it clear you had no intentions of making it right, that is when I realized there was no hope in working with you. That statement is the exact moment I decided I would have to work to expose you. Thankfully someone made it easier by leaking it before I did. He did a far better job than I did. I just decided to confirm it when you said it was all made up.  

Oh and for a little extra fuck you here is something else you said not totally relevant to the discussion but just shows how you operate and WHO you like to emulate btw this is Josh's actual userID on skype.
Mind you these are previously unreleased as far as I can see.

[8/4/2014 4:03:31 PM] jzdtack624: same
[8/4/2014 4:03:52 PM] jzdtack624: ok im getting it the fastest really
[8/4/2014 4:03:58 PM] jzdtack624: new orders get priority cause im a dick
[8/4/2014 4:04:14 PM] jzdtack624: seirously i need to be pull a BFL to stay alive here
[8/4/2014 4:04:40 PM] jzdtack624: 1.25ths for 1250 for you guys
[8/4/2014 4:05:06 PM] jzdtack624: including psu and a rackmount case its beats oiut bitmain

[8/4/2014 3:19:13 PM] jzdtack624: yea dont hack my stuff or anything
[8/4/2014 3:19:19 PM] jzdtack624: i know you guys are good at that stuff lol
[8/4/2014 3:20:56 PM] Me: Eh not really into that any more. I am a white hat...do it legally and with permission for penetration testing  (I do IT Security work I make WAY more doing it legally than I ever would illegally anyway not that Josh is smart enough to comprehend that ethical business practices are more profitable than unethical ones)
[8/4/2014 3:21:25 PM] jzdtack624: get permission to penetrate the forum and ill give you my soul (yet another reference to hacking BCT)

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:20:40 AM

The best part is this is like Edward Snowden exposing the NSA...except here its a fat dude being exposed with a lack of ethics and no technical or business ethical sense.

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:23:50 AM

Josh just saw you pop on...you gonna reply? Wink  I know you are watching. See I am having fun playing video games while I have a seperate window open with the forums. When I get a break I reply. I can play AND come at you Paul.Augustine aka Joshua Zipkin

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:25:49 AM

As a company, they have not done anything illegal, hence the reason that I will invest in them.

ORLY?

* Writing bad checks - illegal
* Making death threats - illegal
* Refusing refunds - illegal
* Not delivering MPP - illegal
* GPL infringement - illegal
* Using another company's business name - illegal

And that's not even counting all the lies which are technically not illegal but are lower than pond scum business practices.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:31:12 AM

@ADMIN/MODS FYI if these forums DO get hacked you can be sure to look at Joshua Zipkin first. I am sure he is hard at work finding some script kiddie to try to hack it for 5k. Call the FBI and whoever else and just point them at him. These chats are stored on Microsoft servers as its Skype so its easy for the FBI to jump on and get all the info since he cant remove those chats Wink He is an American citizen BUT is apparently in Bulgaria currently, so if it happens in the next few days, well call Bulgarian authorities. BUT American authorities can still get him seeing as he has a US passport. BUT again a previously unreleased chat.

The information here has ruined his prospects and banks/investors will not touch him by his own admission:

[8/10/2014 10:41:42 AM] Joshua: real investors wont touch me because of the forum
[8/10/2014 10:41:58 AM] Joshua: i never want to return to the pre-ordermodel again
[8/10/2014 10:42:06 AM] Me: Right it sucks.
[8/10/2014 10:42:12 AM] Me: Everyone sees that.

This right here shows the motive he would have to hack the forum. JUST so he could do the ultimate in censoring. BUT there are those of us who know how the internet works. EVEN if you managed to delete the database of this forum and crash it......well there are other things that make sure it never goes away. And the Admins here are sharp guys. I know who ckolivas is foremost from his Linux Scheduler work before cgminer. So I know the kind of people on here managing this forum are far better at locking this site down. BUT in the event you get lucky. Well there are contingencies to make sure your information stays out there and the truth is out there. This is Z-Files. The truth is out there. This is for you "Paul.Augustine" Aka Joshua Zipkin.

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:41:54 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 03:27:54 AM by opieum2

Oh and I know who Paul Augustine really is. He is your real estate agent......I highly doubt the real Paul Augustine would appreciate you impersonating him. Do you want to keep up this farce? Man up for once in your life and actually handle this as yourself instead of behind these sock puppets. Noone is fooled. But you sure look the fool doing more of this. Own up and man up. But I doubt you can since you clearly are incapable of it and have an obsession with this forum that you simply cannot let go. See I will admit I have one. In fact its more fun than the so-called war games you accused me of being a part of. I can play my tactical video games and in the down time come on here and pen posts to expose you. That is how easy it is. You are an afterthought for me in that sense. But you Joshua Zipkin impersonating your real estate agent Paul Augustine, needs to put real effort into keeping appearances. And those appearances show the truth of the matter. The very fact you have to resort to these sock puppets is a clear indicator of your character.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:58:31 AM

[8/14/2014 11:30:30 AM] Me: Unless there is some action you can take like a cease and desist     (Which I already knew GG had been served but knew he essentially wiped his ass with and was of no force)

I was never served papers. The only C$S papers I ever saw was within the first few minutes of sitting in Josh's old office and he waiving them at me. He said they were penned that day by his lawyer. They were offered up to me to read, but I declined, takin' his word for it, both of us brushing them aside, for a bigger game was afoot: He not honoring the 20 BTC bounty for me driving there to collect it, and me knowing such, but going into the-lying-game mode mano a mano to make sure I walk out with that miner on his desk that he just offered up as compensation.

Again, seriously, I was never served papers otherwise I would declare such then (when/if it happened) and now.

~Bruno Kucinskas
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:06:20 AM

[8/14/2014 11:30:30 AM] Me: Unless there is some action you can take like a cease and desist     (Which I already knew GG had been served but knew he essentially wiped his ass with and was of no force)

I was never served papers. The only C$S papers I ever saw was within the first few minutes of sitting in Josh's old office and he waiving them at me. He said they were penned that day by his lawyer. They were offered up to me to read, but I declined, takin' his word for it, both of us brushing them aside, for a bigger game was afoot: He not honoring the 20 BTC bounty for me driving there to collect it, and me knowing such, but going into the-lying-game mode mano a mano to make sure I walk out with that miner on his desk that he just offered up as compensation.

Again, seriously, I was never served papers otherwise I would declare such then (when/if it happened) and now.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Oh well then Josh is full of shit overall lol. I was under that impression, my bad there lol. See Josh I own my mistakes. LIKE A MAN!

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:24:37 AM

Hello All.

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Paul, a client of AMT. I ordered a few miners back in March and I've received both of them and they are mining just fine. I too, to some extent share your feelings, but I realize that your hurting all of AMT's clients by continuing to bash AMT. See, I'm a realist, I ordered from each company as a hedge. I knew there would be delays, and I was in touch with AMT throughout most of it. But you guys can't be dumb enough to think that hurting the company is going to help anyone get what they want. 
 <snip>
One question: When did you receive your miners? Recently? Months ago?

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:38:19 AM

Looks like "Paul" aka Josh is keeping oddly Bulgarian hours Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: