Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:00:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

Looks like he is desperate to change his image he is working overtime on the SEO efforts to craft his image.

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

May as well had made that shit on geocities or angelfire. LOL

Desperation.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:45:40 PM

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS OPEIUM2.  ANTHONY SERRATA WAS AN AMT SHILL. FLATOUT.    

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ANTHONY'S BEHAVIOR, THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN SPEAK WITH HIM IN PERSON.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR VMWARE. HE IS CREDIBLE, INTELLIGENT, AND A VERY TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL WITH A PRETTY GOOD REPUTATION WHICH MADE A VERY VERY GOOD AMT SHILL. ANTHONY HAS ALSO BEEN SUBCONTRACTED BY SOME VERY HIGH LEVEL INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN HIS PAST.  

FURTHERMORE.

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID. SO EITHER AMT LIED TO ANTHONY FOR MANY MANY MONTHS OR ANTHONY HAPPENS TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND HAS A WIDE RANGE OF GENERAL INFORMATION THAT HE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER.  ANTHONY IS VERY SMART, AND VERY EXPERIENCED AT WHAT HE DOES. EITHER WAY, NO ONE CARES AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

ANTHONY (OPEIUM2)'S GOAL IN THE MOMENT, IS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. BY POSTING MANIPULATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUSH AWAY ANY HELP WE COULD GET FROM ANYONE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DRAGGED INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO NOW.  

WE CAN SAVE HIM THE HASSLE AND LET HIM KNOW AMT OFFICIALLY DOES WORK WITH BLACKARROW OR TECHNOBIT, THAT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

ANTHONY IS JUST A CLIENT. 1 CLIENT OF MANY. HE ORDERED 2 MINERS IN FEBRUARY AND HE HAS RECEIVED THEM WITH POWER SUPPLIES MIND YOU. HE STARTED POSTING A VERY VERY NICE THREAD ABOUT HOW OUR MINER WHICH WAS DUE TO BE A VERY NICE REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THEN HE PULLED A 180 AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUR SHILL ANYMORE.

ANTHONY SERRATA ALSO RECEIVED CLOUD HASHING FROM AMT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO RECEIVING HIS MINERS. OTHER CLIENTS DID NOT GET THAT LUXURY. ANTHONY JUMPED THE LIST IN HIS DELIVERY BECAUSE AMT BELIEVED HE WAS A NICE HELPFUL PERSON AND PUT IN THE TIME TO HELP US HERE ON THIS FORUM. AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW. WE BELIEVED HE WAS A GOOD AND HONEST MAN. HE IS NOT.

ANTHONY IS VERY GOOD AT WRITING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES, AND SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WAS VERY INTERESTED IN CREATING A CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR HASHING, ONE WHERE YOU COULD MANIPULATE THE HASHRATE OF THE USER AND OFFER DAILY PAYOUTS TO THEM DIRECTLY WHILE COLLECTING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POOLS ACTUAL PAYOUT. ONE COULD WONDER WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT NOW??- WHICH COMPANY IS KIND OF NEW AND OFFERS THAT SAME SERVICE NOW. ANTHONY WANTED TO USE AMAZON S3 CLOUD SERVICES FOR THIS INFRASTRUCTURE, MOST OF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH COMPANY IT IS FROM THAT ONE.    

JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT,  WE ARE NOW GOING TO PRESS LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ANTHONY. THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO AS A COMPANY RIGHT? NEXT WEEK, OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THESE TO BE DRAFTED, WE WILL PUBLISH THEM HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE CAN. WE HAVE SIMILAR PAPERS DRAFTED FOR LENELL WHICH WE PLAN TO SERVE HIM AFTER THE MOTION FOR THE CLASS ACTION IS GRANTED OR NOT, SO EDITING THEM WONT BE TOO HARD.

ANTHONY HAS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF WHAT AMT IS AND WHERE AMT IS AT. SOMEONE THAT ANTHONY THOUGHT WAS VERY DEPENDABLE, BETRAYED HIM AND GAVE AMT A BIT OF INFO WAY BACK IN JUNE.

WE ARE ALREADY BEING SUED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY, SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. SO IF PEOPLE LIKE ANTHONY SERRATA AND CRAIG LENELL WANT TO KEEP ON PUSHING AMT, THE NOTORIOUS AMT IS GOING TO START PUSHING BACK.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND DO JUST THAT. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink

WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE LIKE TONY CONSTANTLY SCREW WITH US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, AND WE PLAN TO REFUND EVERY CLIENT IN DUE TIME. ANTHONY WILL RECEIVE HIS REFUND AS WELL, BUT HE'LL SPEND IT FIGHTING US IN COURT IF HE CONTINUES.

HE WILL NOW RETALIATE AND CONTINUE TO POST MORE CRAP. SCREENSHOTS, WALLET INFO AND THEORIES ABOUT CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT. WHEN WE DRAFT THIS SUIT WE WILL PUBLISH IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IF ANTHONY CHOOSES TO STOP HIS BEHAVIOR ON AND OFF THIS FORUM, WE WILL RETRACT THE LAWSUIT AND NOT CONTINUE TO TRIAL. IT IS HIS CHOICE ABOUT HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we. Yes since you are so good at "bending" the truth.
My name is out there. Ladee fucking da. You expected that to scare me away? At least you had the balls to come on  here and post as your self. So credit for that. So that much worked. Wayback machine anyone?

The chats are not bullshit. BUT honestly people already knew I was a shill for you for quite a while. It was already a well known fact...duh I even said I was supporting you guys with help...until you said. "fuck the MPP".

Here is what YOU are going to do. You are going to pay us back. OR you are never doing business ever again. See the problem is you picked a group of people that also don't like to be fucked with. We have been working furiously to take you down. So you resort to the suing scare. Fine...you plan to refund me? and others? PUT IT IN WRITING?! WHEN! You have publicly admitted you are going to do this. It constitutes a legally binding agreement. We want FIRM DATES. Stuff we can legally hold against you. Because I PROMISE, IF you don't it will be you dealing with this in court until you are living under a bridge in a box.

I don't think you understand the position you are in. And you come back halfassedly coming at me. But since you put it out there. Commit to something. And follow through. Refunds....WHEN?! And not some general date. We want an exact date. Not just me but I think I can speak for most everyone here who placed an order.

Fact is I don't have to retaliate....you already did my work for me. Publicly stated you would give refunds....NOW you need to state when. Firm commitment. That is what happens next. This all goes away when you pay back your customers. Since you held the miners hostage on people and used your naughty and nice list, and refunds as leverage against people, not to mention threatening lawsuits against customers. Well this is the blowback you get. Now WHEN are the refunds coming? I got more responses to come once I finish understanding your rage filled rant.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:49:53 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 10:26:43 AM by opieum2

ANTHONY SERRATA LIVES AT:

<>

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS BEHAVIOR, PLEASE CONTACT HIM THERE.

Cheesy thanks for that. Game over. Now everyone here will know if something happens to me OR my family, you will be held directly responsible. That being said I will be remanding this information over to the police FBI.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:08:06 PM

<censored>

Shit like this is what why you keep making things worse for yourself.

Buy & Hold
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:18:50 PM

Alright.

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ANTHONY'S BEHAVIOR, THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN SPEAK WITH HIM IN PERSON.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR VMWARE. HE IS CREDIBLE, INTELLIGENT, AND A VERY TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL WITH A PRETTY GOOD REPUTATION WHICH MADE A VERY VERY GOOD AMT SHILL. ANTHONY HAS ALSO BEEN SUBCONTRACTED BY SOME VERY HIGH LEVEL INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN HIS PAST.  

FURTHERMORE.

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID. SO EITHER AMT LIED TO ANTHONY FOR MANY MANY MONTHS OR ANTHONY HAPPENS TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND HAS A WIDE RANGE OF GENERAL INFORMATION THAT HE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER.  ANTHONY IS VERY SMART, AND VERY EXPERIENCED AT WHAT HE DOES. EITHER WAY, NO ONE CARES AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

ANTHONY (OPEIUM2)'S GOAL IN THE MOMENT, IS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. BY POSTING MANIPULATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUSH AWAY ANY HELP WE COULD GET FROM ANYONE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DRAGGED INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO NOW.  

WE CAN SAVE HIM THE HASSLE AND LET HIM KNOW AMT OFFICIALLY DOES WORK WITH BLACKARROW OR TECHNOBIT, THAT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

ANTHONY IS JUST A CLIENT. 1 CLIENT OF MANY. HE ORDERED 2 MINERS IN FEBRUARY AND HE HAS RECEIVED THEM WITH POWER SUPPLIES MIND YOU. HE STARTED POSTING A VERY VERY NICE THREAD ABOUT HOW OUR MINER WHICH WAS DUE TO BE A VERY NICE REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THEN HE PULLED A 180 AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUR SHILL ANYMORE.

ANTHONY SERRATA ALSO RECEIVED CLOUD HASHING FROM AMT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO RECEIVING HIS MINERS. OTHER CLIENTS DID NOT GET THAT LUXURY. ANTHONY JUMPED THE LIST IN HIS DELIVERY BECAUSE AMT BELIEVED HE WAS A NICE HELPFUL PERSON AND PUT IN THE TIME TO HELP US HERE ON THIS FORUM. AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW. WE BELIEVED HE WAS A GOOD AND HONEST MAN. HE IS NOT.

ANTHONY IS VERY GOOD AT WRITING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES, AND SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WAS VERY INTERESTED IN CREATING A CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR HASHING, ONE WHERE YOU COULD MANIPULATE THE HASHRATE OF THE USER AND OFFER DAILY PAYOUTS TO THEM DIRECTLY WHILE COLLECTING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POOLS ACTUAL PAYOUT. ONE COULD WONDER WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT NOW??- WHICH COMPANY IS KIND OF NEW AND OFFERS THAT SAME SERVICE NOW. ANTHONY WANTED TO USE AMAZON S3 CLOUD SERVICES FOR THIS INFRASTRUCTURE, MOST OF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH COMPANY IT IS FROM THAT ONE.    

JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT,  WE ARE NOW GOING TO PRESS LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ANTHONY. THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO AS A COMPANY RIGHT? NEXT WEEK, OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THESE TO BE DRAFTED, WE WILL PUBLISH THEM HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE CAN. WE HAVE SIMILAR PAPERS DRAFTED FOR LENELL WHICH WE PLAN TO SERVE HIM AFTER THE MOTION FOR THE CLASS ACTION IS GRANTED OR NOT, SO EDITING THEM WONT BE TOO HARD.

ANTHONY HAS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF WHAT AMT IS AND WHERE AMT IS AT. SOMEONE THAT ANTHONY THOUGHT WAS VERY DEPENDABLE, BETRAYED HIM AND GAVE AMT A BIT OF INFO WAY BACK IN JUNE.

WE ARE ALREADY BEING SUED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY, SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. SO IF PEOPLE LIKE ANTHONY SERRATA AND CRAIG LENELL WANT TO KEEP ON PUSHING AMT, THE NOTORIOUS AMT IS GOING TO START PUSHING BACK.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink

WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE LIKE TONY CONSTANTLY SCREW WITH US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, AND WE PLAN TO REFUND EVERY CLIENT IN DUE TIME. ANTHONY WILL RECEIVE HIS REFUND AS WELL, BUT HE'LL SPEND IT FIGHTING US IN COURT IF HE CONTINUES.

HE WILL NOW RETALIATE AND CONTINUE TO POST MORE CRAP. SCREENSHOTS, WALLET INFO AND THEORIES ABOUT CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT. WHEN WE DRAFT THIS SUIT WE WILL PUBLISH IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IF ANTHONY CHOOSES TO STOP HIS BEHAVIOR ON AND OFF THIS FORUM, WE WILL RETRACT THE LAWSUIT AND NOT CONTINUE TO TRIAL. IT IS HIS CHOICE ABOUT HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE.

What are you planning on suing me for? The stuff YOU SAID? See the difference is I actually have proof of EVERYTHING I have been posting and the community has seen the screenshots as well as proof so already ahead of you there. You have as you put it "spin" which is just another way of saying lies. As it is you have already put my life in jeopardy, you really SURE you want to sue me still? I have not posted your personal home info, I have not posted a bunch of other stuff I could have. Just the stuff relating to the business side of things which you are the public face of and is fair game in all this. AND YOUR WORDS. Not mine. So you plan to sue me for what YOU said. Let's see how well that goes. Oh but how am I screwing with you, by telling people the truth of the words YOU SAID? You decided to post my info up.

The other issue you are going to have is you have been bullying and extorting us and using it as leverage against us to suppress any negative speech, ALL of which is well documented and proven and can and will be used against you. I figure others post up your personal info. I won't sink that low. Since you are attempting to spin "lie" this into you being the victim when you victimized dozens of people of millions of dollars (despite what you allege otherwise). Then you turn around and ship crap.

Fact is your story has a ton of holes in it as it is. YES I helped you at first genuinely. Benefit of the doubt and all that. BUT you were not making sales because by your own admission you could not because of the lawsuit. (this was back in April). I would post those emails up BUT they are legally privileged information that was not meant for me but Josh showed me anyway (which they lawyers know about now because I told them).

So while you attempt to discredit me, I already have been up front. Hell I even talked to clenell on the phone...ON THE FUCKING PHONE to sort shit out. We have had our differences, but he got my side of it. Water under the bridge. We are ALL now united to make sure you do the right thing. But I have no problem being the lightning rod for your anger. You took it out on phin, clenell, anyone who disagreed with you.

I think the thing is you are angrier because I took the time and effort to actually make sure the truth is out there. I got no interest in posting up the wallet info. BUT I know the FBI will want to know where you are hiding money once they get you for wire fraud Wink

That said you predicted correctly Miss Cleo. I will be posting Screenshots now to ensure you can't continue your claim that its made up. Since you decided to put my name and info and therefore endanger the welfare of my family and I (which includes minors under 13 (look up COPPA law)) who have nothing to do with this), I will be taking the appropriate measured actions against you. Those actions considering you are the CEO of a company violate a number of privacy laws that you as a business owner are legally bound to abide by and just threw out the door. Unlike you I don't bluff. You will be hearing from a lawyer or a DA on this matter. Likely both

Your attempts to intimidate me with this kind of action just opened you up to major problems. All I did was SEO the history on this forum which is based on YOUR actions and YOUR inactions. You do not like it when the truth comes out. Now its one thing if you threaten me. I can handle it. I have had guns shoved in my face with people intent on killing me. I can handle a few sharp words. But you crossed the fucking line when you threatened my family now too with the posting of the address.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off.

Hey, Joshuay Boyey, let you in on a little secret: We plan to get, and keep you pissed off. You're such a fuckin' idiot we can show you exactly what fuckin' cards we're playin' and you'll still not have a clue.
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:20:59 PM

Its ok. Even if he deletes it. I still have a 3rd party archive that is proof. He is going to jail now.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:26:43 PM

ANxxx SERxxx IS OPEIUM2

I'd rather be in bed (figuratively) with the above, then be in the same room with Joshua Zipkin, the AMT scammer, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin.

Now, back to finish reading Mental Josh's diatribe, for you can clearly see how far I've only gotten so far.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:34:37 PM

Halfway through the diatribe, but wanted to comment.

Joshua Zipkin, if only half were true, I would be in your camp in a heartbeat, but here's the rub: Noboby no longer believes a word you say thanks to the thousands of lies you've posted on this forum alone. You can come on this forum introducing the best invention since the wafer slicing machine, and it may just be, but not nary a soul will purchase from you. That, you loser Jewish Bulgarian Freemason, is the hole you dug for yourself.

In closing, say hit to your wife - if you can find her.

~Bruno Kucinskas
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway
[6/5/2014 7:41:32 PM] Joshua: its a good idea, and would fix the industry. I went there because I actually got all the major mining ceos in one room to discuss the idea and at least discussing mutual problems in order to form some sort alliance or at least trade association of sorts..

Epic chat! So the scammer who can't build a miner now talk about the financial psychology of people. I don't want to even extrapolate about what he said, but it's just pure retardness...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

<vitals redacted>

If BitPay pull this stunt just ONCE, their venerable brand would be shit within hours. Josh, I ain't got a clue as to what case you may have had against him, but you just blew it with one post.

"One, no posting on BCT's forum. Two, see condition one."
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:44:50 PM

Alright.

FURTHERMORE.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink

I've had shits that are smarter than you fucking ass clowns.

Josh Zipkin Scammer CEO of AMT Miners you forgot to threaten everyone with bankruptcy again you fucking moron.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:51:15 PM

<redacted>

What I just sent to the mods: This is Bruno. One of the rare time I've ever reported a post. Please consider taking this post down. TY. Bruno Kucinskas.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:55:15 PM

<censored>

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?

opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:01:10 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:21:16 PM by opieum2

Ok I have added my comments in italics below in the quote. Emphasis and formatting changes added by me.

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.  Spin = lies we all know that its part of the american lexicon, so you have OPENLY admitted this whole post is pretty much a lie, bravo you achieved nothing

ANTHONY SERRATA IS OPEIUM2.  ANTHONY SERRATA WAS AN AMT SHILL. FLATOUT. My name is privileged information that violates a number of laws that govern business...and with the various attacks on people's private information, not the sort of thing a CEO should be releasing, secondly a shill implies I would have been paid....you never paid me IN ANY WAY...I think I might have a grounds for a lawsuit there too   

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ANTHONY'S BEHAVIOR, THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN SPEAK WITH HIM IN PERSON. I presume my address was supposed to follow but in his rage forgot hence the follow up post

ANTHONY SERRATA IS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR VMWARE. HE IS CREDIBLE, INTELLIGENT, AND A VERY TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL WITH A PRETTY GOOD REPUTATION WHICH MADE A VERY VERY GOOD AMT SHILL. ANTHONY HAS ALSO BEEN SUBCONTRACTED BY SOME VERY HIGH LEVEL INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN HIS PAST.  First thanks for the compliments. Second, IF I really was contracted by the government on some matters, you would not know and have effectively violated national security in disclosing that information, I never once mentioned the kind of government work you are implying here.

FURTHERMORE.

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID. SO EITHER AMT LIED TO ANTHONY FOR MANY MANY MONTHS OR ANTHONY HAPPENS TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND HAS A WIDE RANGE OF GENERAL INFORMATION THAT HE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER.  ANTHONY IS VERY SMART, AND VERY EXPERIENCED AT WHAT HE DOES. EITHER WAY, NO ONE CARES AND THAT'S THE TRUTH. Aww, after those glowing compliments on my trustworthiness and dependability? Make up your mind man. I guess us must mean multiple personality disorder, might explain some stuff with the sock puppet accounts. And if noone cares, why are so many people commenting on it hmm?

ANTHONY (OPEIUM2)'S GOAL IN THE MOMENT, IS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. BY POSTING MANIPULATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUSH AWAY ANY HELP WE COULD GET FROM ANYONE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DRAGGED INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO NOW.  Fact is the truth stung. I think people SHOULD know the truth, especially the people you claim to partner with. They should know the real you. You talk crap behind their backs. You are supposed to be a CEO a man of integrity and these actions show none of that.

WE CAN SAVE HIM THE HASSLE AND LET HIM KNOW AMT OFFICIALLY DOES WORK WITH BLACKARROW OR TECHNOBIT, THAT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR SEVERAL MONTHS AGO. Saved me time how? I already posted what YOU said about it hours ago.

ANTHONY IS JUST A CLIENT. 1 CLIENT OF MANY. HE ORDERED 2 MINERS IN FEBRUARY AND HE HAS RECEIVED THEM WITH POWER SUPPLIES MIND YOU. HE STARTED POSTING A VERY VERY NICE THREAD ABOUT HOW OUR MINER WHICH WAS DUE TO BE A VERY NICE REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THEN HE PULLED A 180 AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUR SHILL ANYMORE. Ahh Just a client, nice condecending wording that reveals volumes of what you think of us, I posted an honest assessment of your hardware which I did. And it still stands. That was no secret and everyone knew it despite the issues. I even kept making it better. BUT you have chosen to throw a tantrum.

ANTHONY SERRATA ALSO RECEIVED CLOUD HASHING FROM AMT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO RECEIVING HIS MINERS. OTHER CLIENTS DID NOT GET THAT LUXURY. ANTHONY JUMPED THE LIST IN HIS DELIVERY BECAUSE AMT BELIEVED HE WAS A NICE HELPFUL PERSON AND PUT IN THE TIME TO HELP US HERE ON THIS FORUM. AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW. WE BELIEVED HE WAS A GOOD AND HONEST MAN. HE IS NOT. Ahh nice spin there. Several weeks means 1 week before the stuff arrived. I will post it in a chat below this quote as proof of when I got it from Josh....also not reliable as the machines went down numerous times for hours on end, so make of that what you will.

ANTHONY IS VERY GOOD AT WRITING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES, AND SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WAS VERY INTERESTED IN CREATING A CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR HASHING, ONE WHERE YOU COULD MANIPULATE THE HASHRATE OF THE USER AND OFFER DAILY PAYOUTS TO THEM DIRECTLY WHILE COLLECTING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POOLS ACTUAL PAYOUT. ONE COULD WONDER WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT NOW??- WHICH COMPANY IS KIND OF NEW AND OFFERS THAT SAME SERVICE NOW. ANTHONY WANTED TO USE AMAZON S3 CLOUD SERVICES FOR THIS INFRASTRUCTURE, MOST OF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH COMPANY IT IS FROM THAT ONE.    Who is making up conspiracies now? Who are you trying to associate me with? Just because I know about the cloud does not suddenly make me someone running a cloud mining operation. But hey the community knows who I am now. They can look it up and validate that Grin

JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT,  WE ARE NOW GOING TO PRESS LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ANTHONY. THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO AS A COMPANY RIGHT? NEXT WEEK, OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THESE TO BE DRAFTED, WE WILL PUBLISH THEM HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE CAN. WE HAVE SIMILAR PAPERS DRAFTED FOR LENELL WHICH WE PLAN TO SERVE HIM AFTER THE MOTION FOR THE CLASS ACTION IS GRANTED OR NOT, SO EDITING THEM WONT BE TOO HARD. I too will be filing CRIMINAL charges as you have violated a number of laws in posting my address, you have also endagered my family which includes minors. You crossed the line. Both legally and ethically (altho the ethical boat sailed a long time ago with you clearly)

ANTHONY HAS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF WHAT AMT IS AND WHERE AMT IS AT. SOMEONE THAT ANTHONY THOUGHT WAS VERY DEPENDABLE, BETRAYED HIM AND GAVE AMT A BIT OF INFO WAY BACK IN JUNE. Aww another compliment. I am dependable. How did I betray you and give you info back in June? You gave ME info back in June. But again, you have not acknolwedged the bigger picture here....YES I am trustworthy, BUT I will not be led to believe that you have any intention of your own volition of paying us back....it requires a legal force to make you do that. So I have been dependable. MY intentions to this community were never in question....I WAS HELPING YOU TO HELP FULFILL THE MPP, plain and simple. Everyone knew that. It was no secret.

WE ARE ALREADY BEING SUED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY, SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. SO IF PEOPLE LIKE ANTHONY SERRATA AND CRAIG LENELL WANT TO KEEP ON PUSHING AMT, THE NOTORIOUS AMT IS GOING TO START PUSHING BACK. So if it does not matter why are you pushing back? AMT is Josh Zipkin he is just trying to put distance between himself and the company

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink  You have NO idea what my plan was from the beginning. I never told you so anything you say is construed and "spin" as you like to say. BUT as your "shill" I never got a dime or any compensation. This is going to be a legal conundrum for you as well as I did work for you and I got nothing. In fact I have you IN WRITING stating you would....I never collected, but maybe now in light of my potential legal problems I should.

WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE LIKE TONY CONSTANTLY SCREW WITH US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, AND WE PLAN TO REFUND EVERY CLIENT IN DUE TIME. ANTHONY WILL RECEIVE HIS REFUND AS WELL, BUT HE'LL SPEND IT FIGHTING US IN COURT IF HE CONTINUES. Insisting on using my name do you? Nice way of playing the bully here. You keep using these scare tactics to try to get me to stop posting the truth against you. Fact is ALL your words are being used against you and you don't like that. That is the plain and simple truth....BUT refunds....WHEN what is the plan and what is the timeline. We want one. This is something everyone wants to hear. Hell if you actually do plan on refunding everyone as you have stated, and you provided a LEGALLY BINDING framework on when you plan to do it, then sure I would back off because that was always the goal here. To make sure you did right by the customers SO I HAVE MADE MY COMMITMENT!!! Your move.

HE WILL NOW RETALIATE AND CONTINUE TO POST MORE CRAP. SCREENSHOTS, WALLET INFO AND THEORIES ABOUT CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT. WHEN WE DRAFT THIS SUIT WE WILL PUBLISH IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IF ANTHONY CHOOSES TO STOP HIS BEHAVIOR ON AND OFF THIS FORUM, WE WILL RETRACT THE LAWSUIT AND NOT CONTINUE TO TRIAL. IT IS HIS CHOICE ABOUT HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE. I don't need to retaliate...the community already sees your posts, and your lawsuit threat. These actions might inconvinence me for a time, but they will forever ruin you until you make things right with your clients.....and I am formally requesting the removal of my NAME AND ADDRESS from your post or I will be contacting law enforcement to have you arrested...the FBI since you are in bulgaria. You already know alot about my background. So you know IF I take this action is not an empty one. But seeing as you already did it and the Kracken is loose, I will be contacting law enforcement anyway on this matter

Here is Josh acknowledging his FAULT in all this mess we are in. Among other things.

[8/10/2014 10:34:45 AM] Joshua: everytime lenell talks it gets wrose and i've already won the class action because we have nothing to gain andthe lawyers have no way to paid
[8/10/2014 10:35:04 AM] Joshua: the only way they'll get paid is if they join IMET in the class action
[8/10/2014 10:35:26 AM] Joshua: and IMET knows that now which may force them to refunds to not deal  with the problem they caused in the first place
[8/10/2014 10:35:49 AM] Joshua: Well, we caused the problem, but miners would have shipped if February  if it wasnt for their fuck up
[8/10/2014 10:35:59 AM] Joshua: and id still have a decent business
[8/10/2014 10:36:16 AM] Joshua: maybe im becoming pessimistic
[8/10/2014 10:36:47 AM] Joshua: but even so i dont believe it much money to be gained in consumer sales anymore
[8/10/2014 10:37:08 AM] Joshua: we're very tight with INNO now and most of the inno distributors have stopped purchasing
[8/10/2014 10:37:15 AM] Joshua: everyone says sales are down
[8/10/2014 10:37:35 AM] Joshua: and GAW has a bullshit cloud hashing model which is just distributing funding basically
[8/10/2014 10:38:02 AM] Joshua: buy BTC, let someone buy cloud hashing, give them a BS interface and they make X btc per day sent to their account
[8/10/2014 10:38:40 AM] Joshua: And they didnt spend 1.1 million on that domain they other guy that sold it works with them so it was bullshit too
[8/10/2014 10:39:32 AM] Joshua: what else can i do? you tell me

The cloud hashing chat and the day it was initiated. Since you claim it was Several WEEKS I am setting the record straight as is MY right it was on the 8th. I got someone elses miners a little over a week later and it was someone elses only because THEY rejected it, .

[8/8/2014 2:18:17 PM] Joshua: yo
[8/8/2014 2:18:25 PM] Joshua: why are you buying so many supplies
[8/8/2014 2:18:41 PM] Joshua: also tony we just like.. rearranged the datacenter cause of the power
[8/8/2014 2:18:48 PM] Joshua: check if both of your miners are still running
[8/8/2014 2:19:25 PM] Joshua: one of the the 14 some clients miners got reset accidentally
[8/8/2014 2:19:34 PM] Joshua: so im trying to figure out who
[8/8/2014 2:21:04 PM] Joshua: nvermind
[8/8/2014 2:21:09 PM] Joshua: just started reading back
[8/8/2014 2:22:03 PM] Joshua: tony your at <REDACTED>?
[8/8/2014 2:23:40 PM] Tony: Yea
[8/8/2014 2:23:45 PM] Tony: gimme a sec checking
[8/8/2014 2:40:00 PM] Tony: Actually all the hash power is gone now
[8/8/2014 2:40:04 PM] Tony: Only my  miners are up
[8/8/2014 2:41:22 PM] Tony: Lost all the hashes.
[8/8/2014 3:13:17 PM] Tony: FYI all 2Ths are gone.
[8/8/2014 3:13:29 PM] Tony: still
[8/8/2014 3:14:00 PM] Joshua: ok give me the address again
[8/8/2014 3:14:39 PM] Joshua: like half a wall blew out so we moved the clients machines to the other half and then in the processes mixed up some of the machines
[8/8/2014 3:14:43 PM] Joshua: wait..
[8/8/2014 3:14:59 PM] Joshua: ok no yea send the address so i can veirfy
[8/8/2014 3:15:32 PM] Tony: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY (Not that I have much now since Josh posted my personal info endangering my family and I)
[8/8/2014 3:15:41 PM] Tony: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY (Not that I have much now since Josh posted my personal info endangering my family and I)
[8/8/2014 3:15:48 PM] Tony: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY (Not that I have much now since Josh posted my personal info endangering my family and I)
[8/8/2014 3:22:03 PM] Joshua: 1 miner seems to be running fine on that address
[8/8/2014 3:25:43 PM] Tony: yea saw the jump
[8/8/2014 8:11:48 PM] Tony: FYI looked like i had it for a short while but its dropped off again

Just so customers know what to expect with the cloud hashing solution they have implemented. This was pretty much it. I had nothing to do with helping build that and can prove it if needed. Again HIS words so I am doing nothing wrong here that he can sue me over. And this was in a group chat that had witnesses in there as well.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

<censored>

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

<censored>

Josh already fully doxxed Clenell months ago.  He posted an audio of a voice mail with Lenells fucking phone number in it...

Manufacture getting a ban, not in Deadwood bro, the cesspool needs the shit to keep it alive!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:20:40 PM

<censored>

Josh already fully doxxed Clenell months ago.  He posted an audio of a voice mail with Lenells fucking phone number in it...

Manufacture getting a ban, not in Deadwood bro, the cesspool needs the shit to keep it alive!!!

What the fuck are you implying! Renaming this place to something akin to 21 Chan Awful?  Grin
opieum2

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:26:31 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 04:18:49 PM by opieum2

Glad he locked the thread....he will have a MUCH harder time censoring things now. But he plans on suing me...but not before he is in jail for threating my family's life and breaking the law.
http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule

OH and Joshua Zipkin CEO who releases customer information without consent. Please note that you have broken the law. Considering my background in compliance I am VERY well versed in compliance legalities and policy. I have issued you a second warning to take my personal information down and retract your post forthwith. You have an hour. You have been warned. I know you are online very well reading all this. This is your last and final warning on the matter.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:34:24 PM

[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Fine Josh and put him away for six months. Sounds like a fine plan to me.

Did you know that I can divide dollar bills without destroying them? Watch this...

Bam! One dollar bill into 4 pieces! For my next trick, I'll break a one dollar bill into 10 pieces!

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: