Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:57:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:23:26 AM

Hahah
You know them right ?
Are you sure troll
Bick you are on the way to make a joke out of yurself again

im going to las vegas for that Bitcoin conference. I hope your fat ass is there.

I don't think we're going to see him in the States ever again.

Hiding out at Marto's is he?
Considering the wives are so close right?

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:23:36 AM

Josh probably doesn't want a visit from the FTC Fairy

But it looks like he'll probably get one.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=8e7bcb1bf7ab0fc1d2f8aac5f661793d&node=se16.1.238_12&rgn=div8

Title 16: Commercial Practices
PART 238—GUIDES AGAINST BAIT ADVERTISING

§238.2   Initial offer.
(a) No statement or illustration should be used in any advertisement which creates a false impression of the grade, quality, make, value, currency of model, size, color, usability, or origin of the product offered, or which may otherwise misrepresent the product in such a manner that later, on disclosure of the true facts, the purchaser may be switched from the advertised product to another.

(b) Even though the true facts are subsequently made known to the buyer, the law is violated if the first contact or interview is secured by deception. [Guide 2]

I know when I placed my order their was a very specific picture being used by AMT to advertise their miners.

Hell check out the advertised size and weight here http://web.archive.org/web/20140321031122/http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/1-2ths-bitcoin-miner/

I know I didn't receive that, hell I didn't even receive a power cord let alone a power supply.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=8e7bcb1bf7ab0fc1d2f8aac5f661793d&node=se16.1.239_11&rgn=div8

PART 239—GUIDES FOR THE ADVERTISING OF WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES

§239.1   Purpose and scope of the guides.
The Guides for the Advertising of Warranties and Guarantees are intended to help advertisers avoid unfair or deceptive practices in the advertising of warranties or guarantees. The Guides are based upon Commission cases, and reflect changes in circumstances brought about by the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2301 et seq.) and the FTC Rules promulgated pursuant to the Act (16 CFR parts 701 and 702). The Guides do not purport to anticipate all possible unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the advertising of warranties or guarantees and the Guides should not be interpreted to limit the Commission's authority to proceed against such acts or practices under section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act. The Commission may bring an action under section 5 against any advertiser who misrepresents the product or service offered, who misrepresents the terms or conditions of the warranty offered, or who employs other deceptive or unfair means.

Section 239.2 of the Guides applies only to advertisements for written warranties on consumer products, as “written warranty” and “consumer product” are defined in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, 15 U.S.C. 2301, that are covered by the Rule on Pre-Sale Availability or Written Warranty Terms, 16 CFR part 702. The other sections of the Guides apply to the advertising of any warranty or guarantee.

[50 FR 18470, May 1, 1985; 50 FR 20899, May 21, 1985]

PART 239—GUIDES FOR THE ADVERTISING OF WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES

§239.5   Performance of warranties or guarantees.
A seller or manufacturer should advertise that a product is warranted or guaranteed only if the seller or manufacturer, as the case may be, promptly and fully performs its obligations under the warranty or guarantee.

Hmm I don't think the word prompt exists in Josh's vocabulary.

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=8e7bcb1bf7ab0fc1d2f8aac5f661793d&node=se16.1.251_11&rgn=div8

I won't copy all of this one down, it is way to long. I'll let everyone go in and pick out the multiple issues AMT fails to comply with in this section. Feel free to come back and share your favorites.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/alt051-selling-internet-prompt-delivery-rules

Rules for the internet, which also fall under :
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=8e7bcb1bf7ab0fc1d2f8aac5f661793d&node=se16.1.435_12&rgn=div8

PART 435—MAIL OR TELEPHONE ORDER MERCHANDISE

§435.2   Mail or telephone order sales.
In connection with mail or telephone order sales in or affecting commerce, as “commerce” is defined in the Federal Trade Commission Act, it constitutes an unfair method of competition, and an unfair or deceptive act or practice for a seller:

(a)(1) To solicit any order for the sale of merchandise to be ordered by the buyer through the mail or by telephone unless, at the time of the solicitation, the seller has a reasonable basis to expect that it will be able to ship any ordered merchandise to the buyer:

(i) Within that time clearly and conspicuously stated in any such solicitation; or

(ii) If no time is clearly and conspicuously stated, within thirty (30) days after receipt of a properly completed order from the buyer, Provided, however, where, at the time the merchandise is ordered the buyer applies to the seller for credit to pay for the merchandise in whole or in part, the seller shall have fifty (50) days, rather than thirty (30) days, to perform the actions required in this paragraph (a)(1)(ii).

(2) To provide any buyer with any revised shipping date, as provided in paragraph (b) of this section, unless, at the time any such revised shipping date is provided, the seller has a reasonable basis for making such representation regarding a definite revised shipping date.

(3) To inform any buyer that it is unable to make any representation regarding the length of any delay unless:

(i) The seller has a reasonable basis for so informing the buyer, and

(ii) The seller informs the buyer of the reason or reasons for the delay.

(4) In any action brought by the Federal Trade Commission, alleging a violation of this part, the failure of a respondent-seller to have records or other documentary proof establishing its use of systems and procedures which assure the shipment of merchandise in the ordinary course of business within any applicable time set forth in this part will create a rebuttable presumption that the seller lacked a reasonable basis for any expectation of shipment within said applicable time.

(b)(1) Where a seller is unable to ship merchandise within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, to fail to offer to the buyer, clearly and conspicuously and without prior demand, an option either to consent to a delay in shipping or to cancel the buyer's order and receive a prompt refund. Said offer shall be made within a reasonable time after the seller first becomes aware of its inability to ship within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, but in no event later than said applicable time.

(i) Any offer to the buyer of such an option shall fully inform the buyer regarding the buyer's right to cancel the order and to obtain a prompt refund and shall provide a definite revised shipping date, but where the seller lacks a reasonable basis for providing a definite revised shipping date the notice shall inform the buyer that the seller is unable to make any representation regarding the length of the delay.

(ii) Where the seller has provided a definite revised shipping date which is thirty (30) days or less later than the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, the offer of said option shall expressly inform the buyer that, unless the seller receives, prior to shipment and prior to the expiration of the definite revised shipping date, a response from the buyer rejecting the delay and cancelling the order, the buyer will be deemed to have consented to a delayed shipment on or before the definite revised shipping date.

(iii) Where the seller has provided a definite revised shipping date which is more than thirty (30) days later than the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section or where the seller is unable to provide a definite revised shipping date and therefore informs the buyer that it is unable to make any representation regarding the length of the delay, the offer of said option shall also expressly inform the buyer that the buyer's order will automatically be deemed to have been cancelled unless:

(A) The seller has shipped the merchandise within thirty (30) days of the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, and has received no cancellation prior to shipment; or

(B) The seller has received from the buyer within thirty (30) days of said applicable time, a response specifically consenting to said shipping delay. Where the seller informs the buyer that it is unable to make any representation regarding the length of the delay, the buyer shall be expressly informed that, should the buyer consent to an indefinite delay, the buyer will have a continuing right to cancel the buyer's order at any time after the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section by so notifying the seller prior to actual shipment.

(iv) Nothing in this paragraph shall prohibit a seller who furnishes a definite revised shipping date pursuant to paragraph (b)(1)(i) of this section, from requesting, simultaneously with or at any time subsequent to the offer of an option pursuant to paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the buyer's express consent to a further unanticipated delay beyond the definite revised shipping date in the form of a response from the buyer specifically consenting to said further delay. Provided, however, that where the seller solicits consent to an unanticipated indefinite delay the solicitation shall expressly inform the buyer that, should the buyer so consent to an indefinite delay, the buyer shall have a continuing right to cancel the buyer's order at any time after the definite revised shipping date by so notifying the seller prior to actual shipment.

(2) Where a seller is unable to ship merchandise on or before the definite revised shipping date provided under paragraph (b)(1)(i) of this section and consented to by the buyer pursuant to paragraph (b)(1)(ii) or (iii) of this section, to fail to offer to the buyer, clearly and conspicuously and without prior demand, a renewed option either to consent to a further delay or to cancel the order and to receive a prompt refund. Said offer shall be made within a reasonable time after the seller first becomes aware of its inability to ship before the said definite revised date, but in no event later than the expiration of the definite revised shipping date. Provided, however, that where the seller previously has obtained the buyer's express consent to an unanticipated delay until a specific date beyond the definite revised shipping date, pursuant to paragraph (b)(1)(iv) of this section or to a further delay until a specific date beyond the definite revised shipping date pursuant to paragraph (b)(2) of this section, that date to which the buyer has expressly consented shall supersede the definite revised shipping date for purposes of paragraph (b)(2) of this section.

(i) Any offer to the buyer of said renewed option shall provide the buyer with a new definite revised shipping date, but where the seller lacks a reasonable basis for providing a new definite revised shipping date, the notice shall inform the buyer that the seller is unable to make any representation regarding the length of the further delay.

(ii) The offer of a renewed option shall expressly inform the buyer that, unless the seller receives, prior to the expiration of the old definite revised shipping date or any date superseding the old definite revised shipping date, notification from the buyer specifically consenting to the further delay, the buyer will be deemed to have rejected any further delay, and to have cancelled the order if the seller is in fact unable to ship prior to the expiration of the old definite revised shipping date or any date superseding the old definite revised shipping date. Provided, however, that where the seller offers the buyer the option to consent to an indefinite delay the offer shall expressly inform the buyer that, should the buyer so consent to an indefinite delay, the buyer shall have a continuing right to cancel the buyer's order at any time after the old definite revised shipping date or any date superseding the old definite revised shipping date.

(iii) Paragraph (b)(2) of this section shall not apply to any situation where a seller, pursuant to the provisions of paragraph (b)(1)(iv) of this section, has previously obtained consent from the buyer to an indefinite extension beyond the first revised shipping date.

(3) Wherever a buyer has the right to exercise any option under this part or to cancel an order by so notifying the seller prior to shipment, to fail to furnish the buyer with adequate means, at the seller's expense, to exercise such option or to notify the seller regarding cancellation.

(4) Nothing in paragraph (b) of this section shall prevent a seller, where it is unable to make shipment within the time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section or within a delay period consented to by the buyer, from deciding to consider the order cancelled and providing the buyer with notice of said decision within a reasonable time after it becomes aware of said inability to ship, together with a prompt refund.

(c) To fail to deem an order cancelled and to make a prompt refund to the buyer whenever:

(1) The seller receives, prior to the time of shipment, notification from the buyer cancelling the order pursuant to any option, renewed option or continuing option under this part;

(2) The seller has, pursuant to paragraph (b)(1)(iii) of this section, provided the buyer with a definite revised shipping date which is more than thirty (30) days later than the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section or has notified the buyer that it is unable to make any representation regarding the length of the delay and the seller:

(i) Has not shipped the merchandise within thirty (30) days of the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, and

(ii) Has not received the buyer's express consent to said shipping delay within said thirty (30) days;

(3) The seller is unable to ship within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (b)(2) of this section, and has not received, within the said applicable time, the buyer's consent to any further delay;

(4) The seller has notified the buyer of its inability to make shipment and has indicated its decision not to ship the merchandise;

(5) The seller fails to offer the option prescribed in paragraph (b)(1) of this section and has not shipped the merchandise within the applicable time set forth in paragraph (a)(1) of this section.

(d) In any action brought by the Federal Trade Commission, alleging a violation of this part, the failure of a respondent-seller to have records or other documentary proof establishing its use of systems and procedures which assure compliance, in the ordinary course of business, with any requirement of paragraph (b) or (c) of this section will create a rebuttable presumption that the seller failed to comply with said requirement.

I know, I know. It's a long one but since AMT craps all over this regulation at each and every term I thought it important to note the exact rules. You'll notice essentially every single AMT customer is entitled to a refund.
I guess it's good then that Josh Zipkin CEO of AMT, a/k/a Advanced Mining Technologies, of Jenkintown PA has stated in no uncertain terms that he will be issuing refunds.

I know opieum called them out demanding a date. I'll do one better, everyone's refund is already late. You should have been issued a prompt refund.
The FTC defines a prompt refund as :
Where a refund is made pursuant to paragraph (d)(1) or (2)(iii) of this section, a refund sent to the buyer by first class mail within seven (7) working days of the date on which the buyer's right to refund vests under the provisions of this part.

He would have had to obtain our express permission to ship the product even one day later than promised or advertised. We all know he didn't do that so he owes you the money. Don't let him think he's in control here, he is legally in debt to you regardless of how any court case plays out. This is likely why he's acknowledging he will refund people. He just hasn't told you that you should have had it months ago. My guess is he got some education at the hands of his lawyers on what his legal requirements are.

He's running the company off of money that is legally ours. He spent months in china to ship us $900 dollar hardware because he thinks that absolves him of his debt to us. He is incorrect or is likely trying to deceive you into believing you can no longer do anything, or can't sue him for what he owes. Do you know Who's money he used to visit China and stuff his face with egg rolls? Mine, and yours as well.  Do you know who's money he is using in Bulgaria to woo a woman who no longer wants him? Ours! He also used OUR money to buy exhibition space at an industry conference that remains to be seen if he'll even show up at.

So next time Josh reads the forum he can rest assured that everyone now knows not just that he screwed them, but exactly how as outlined by federal regulation. Suck on that, Zipkin.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:46:17 AM

also

(c) Written warranty means:

(1) Any written affirmation of fact or written promise made in connection with the sale of a consumer product by a supplier to a buyer which relates to the nature of the material or workmanship and affirms or promises that such material or workmanship is defect free or will meet a specified level of performance over a specified period of time.

The Bold and the Beautiful:
1. This would be the MPP folks, he's unable to just say Fuck the MPP. Well I mean he could but he'd have to refund us our money first.
2. I think the miner that comes with out it's PSU is considered defective.
3. It's almost as if they wrote this just for Josh Zipkin! It's like if you promise something on your website you have to stick by it, that idea must seem Bulgarian foreign to the CEO of Advanced Mining Technologies, Joshua Zipkin, of Jenkintown, PA!

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=8e7bcb1bf7ab0fc1d2f8aac5f661793d&node=se16.1.702_13&rgn=div8

He also didn't include the mandatory warranty information in the shipments that he sent out. So there is that.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:25:01 PM

This is interesting.

Let me get this clear: We are not mining. It would be impossible to mine as we only have 5kw of power in our office.

You can ask Joshua where is our mining facility and we will be happy to this this address to check.

Well fuck me every which way till Sunday! It never occur to me that a Bitcoin miner manufacturer couldn't mind due to the size of their office, albeit I'm able to cum sans a women thanks to girly videos processed on the cloud.

These Black Arrow fucktards are totally motherfuckin' clueless, yet they're claiming to be the first to produce 14nm ASIC chips for their next gen bitcoin miners, but never heard the latest about KnC, granted KnC has a bigger office, needed to seat five clowns instead of only one, Alex Sovu.

And, if you think something smells fishy with Black Arrow's comment above, it's because the anagram for Alex Sovu is Sauve Lox.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:49:56 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:30:20 PM by opieum2

Looks like the notorious AMT_Miners aka Joshua Zipkin suddenly went silent again. For future reference IF you reference the name AMT_Miners please also add AKA Joshua Zipkin. As we all know his sock puppetry just add that to the list as well. The allegation that I do classified work and disclosing it, can be a national security threat that I am a classified "High level" employee of the government is false. First if I was I never would admit it as it would violate the obvious agreements and NDA's I would be under, if I had which I have not. He is just going to jail, hopefully guantanmo to get the Harold and Kumar treatment Wink

As it is he took down SOME of my info. Too late though. He already put it up and its out there. Once its put up its a danger. Your SEO tactics wont work this time. You ARE going to jail Joshua Zipkin. You picked the WRONG person to screw with and threaten. I don't scare. But I will act accordingly to the threat and use the system that has been put in place to deal with people like you. And that is exactly what I am doing. You know I am fully capable of this as by your own admission I am smart.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:17:14 PM

Holy shit that was epic.
Bruno, I don't think you even need to work on this fucker anymore, he just sold himself straight to prison with that bullshit.

Oh well, scammers go to jail and get fucked. Another day another dollar making license plates in prison.

FTFY

opieum2

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:31:02 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 11:11:32 PM by opieum2

Because of this incident, some others in the community and I are working (just barley in planning stages) to establish a website that reviews hardware BUT also exposes these scams. But in regards with the AMT situation, if I stop commenting on it, its only because I have been instructed not to at this time. As I said I am done getting screwed with. He already has no intention of paying anyone back despite his public assurances to the contrary, and will say anything now to cover his ass. His actions already speak volumes for him, so I will be addressing this in a much more decisive manner within the law.

Wire fraud and endangering the national security of the United States by making false claims that a person works at a high level in the government carries some stiff federal penalties (and the fact is there is more in this action than you realize by just you making that claim considering your ties to China). You put my family in danger with that statement that you STILL have not removed, Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_miners aka Paul.augustine, aka Amanda. You are going to jail for it now. Unlike you, I don't bluff to put a scare into someone. You can file your suit against me. But you will be in prison. This is no longer about money or refunds any more. Money I can make more of, legally without having to con and scam anyone. You might temporarily inconvenience me with a lawsuit. That's about it. The auction when your personal assets are seized will be used to pay off any creditors...namely those you swindled out of their hard earned cash or bitcoins.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:35:37 AM

Funny how my site gets more hits from Bulgaria than all the other countries in the world combined: https://amtminers.wordpress.com/
MinerPro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:14:49 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 07:27:08 AM by MinerPro

Guys,

We're not from the US, but are in the same ship as all of you. We've ordered our 4 (yes, four) miners mid December last year because of the promises Jim (who remembers him anyway...) gave about delivery on January 28th 29th (looked it up Wink ).

We were in contact with Jared a while back and followed the lawsuit closely.
Plain and simple, we as all of you want our money back. In fact, we requested a refund March 15th of this year, because we already suspected nothing would be delivered in time.

Now that the situation has changed yet again -Josh fleeing the scene and all is what it looks like- we were thinking to report this as a fraud as well.
Now, looking at http://www.stopfraud.gov/ the question here from us Dutch guys is: which fraud to report? Can anyone assist in that and possible other questions that may arise during the process?
Note: I am not asking anyone to involve themselves in our particular case, no names will be mentioned or anything. Just if we have questions, looking to get some help.

thanks, Jesse
opieum2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:19:17 AM

Guys,

We're not from the US, but are in the same ship as all of you. We've ordered our 4 (yes, four) miners mid December last year because of the promises Jim (who remembers him anyway...) gave about delivery on January 28th 29th (looked it up Wink ).

We were in contact with Jared a while back and followed the lawsuit closely.
Plain and simple, we as all of you want our money back. In fact, we requested a refund March 15th of this year, because we already suspected nothing would be delivered in time.

Now that the situation has changed yet again -Josh fleeing the scene and all is what it looks like- we were thinking to report this as a fraud as well.
Now, looking at http://www.stopfraud.gov/ the question here from us Dutch guys is: which fraud to report? Can anyone assist in that and possible other questions that may arise during the process?
Note: I am not asking anyone to involve themselves in our particular case, no names will be mentioned or anything. Just if we have questions, looking to get some help.

thanks, Jesse

This is wire fraud. Among other criminal items. He will be going to jail.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:12:51 PM

It's quite obvious josh has been using customers money to travel and survive over the past year. Otherwise, where's the money coming from? He doesn't seem to have a real job, or any assets prior to this "business" he's started.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

I want to know where Jim is. Im very curious about this guy now. I want to know how involved he is with this scam.

I wonder if their is a Jim brown

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

I want to know where Jim is. Im very curious about this guy now. I want to know how involved he is with this scam.

He exists. I spoke to him on the phone, and had email interactions with him. Different voice than Josh. So I know he is a different person. Whether is name is Jim Brown, that's a whole other thing. If there is a question to his identity, well we already see the sock puppet tactics here.

opieum2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:26:39 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 05:12:04 PM by opieum2

Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.
<snip>

(Opieum2) SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES.

<snip>

Further thoughts.....Since I helped you bring in so many sales.....where are the refunds? Why were all refunds denied or not given in accordance to the law since the money was clearly there BY YOUR OWN ACCOUNT? And why did you decide to "fuck the MPP" if there was so much money as you claim?

Clearly you have the money. You are sitting in Bulgaria right now, you spent almost 2 months in China which involves ALOT of expense to just be there. SO your claims of actually having money might be right on the money (pun intended). So these are things you are going to have to account for since you have essentially admitted to the fraud you are perpetrating. Besides being racist, vindictive, a liar and a cheat, and a potential murderer since you seem to have a thing for planning peoples deaths AND painting targets on them to get killed.

So Clenells accusation that you took in millions in the original complaint is actually spot on apparently BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!!! Clearly you stated I helped you get new sales....sales = money, by your OWN admission in other posts money you said would be used to refund us...SO where is it? All this was written by you or your representatives WHICH answer to you. SO you would have had to sign off on this being written which in effect means YOU wrote it and ultimately have to be responsible for it. I am astounded that the class action lawyers have not jumped on that particular point. That would have made this a slam dunk.

Honestly it's irrelevant at this point. You are going to jail for painting a target on my back. Since you have already made other death threats to people, you actually took action to paint a target on my back by highlighting the false government (high level which is usually classified) work you claim I did. As of this writing none of that information is down. You took down my address after it being up for almost 10 hours. That is more than enough time for search engines and anyone looking to get the info. Even it being up for one second is one second to long. And someone already waybacked it. So its not going anywhere. Your own words and actions are your undoing. Nothing else. The refund cash is a nice bonus, BUT now I want to make sure you see prison bars for painting a target on my family and I like that.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

He should be going to jail for fraud, not death threats. The death threats are just the result of him being a desperate retard with his back up against the wall.

People say stupid shit on the internet all the time, the real crime involves the hundreds of thousands of dollars he's taken - and no working product being delivered. That is REAL money that is now gone, spent on god knows what by Joshua Zipkin.

Fat fucking loser. Guys like this are the parasites of humanity.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:38:04 PM

He exists. I spoke to him on the phone, and had email interactions with him. Different voice than Josh. So I know he is a different person. Whether is name is Jim Brown, that's a whole other thing. If there is a question to his identity, well we already see the sock puppet tactics here.

Didn't Phin/Gleb have some info on this.
Had a smoke or something outside the office when he visited way back when

His name was Trevor or something not Jim?
Pretty sure Phin had linked a video of him as well using a different name.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
opieum2

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:43:21 PM

The fact is he does more time for claiming I did classified work (high level subcontractor is pretty much that) that I did not do, that is what. Considering that it has a national security aspect of it, he stands to be in jail for a VERY long time. The fraud stuff just gets stacked up on top of it as they start to investigate. So yes he will go for fraud. And yes people say stupid shit on the internet all the time, BUT not all of those involve claiming someone does high level work for the government AND THEN posting their address online. That is some serious stuff right there. The fraud will come out anyway, AND then they will auction off his stuff and pay us back the money one way or the other. At the very least he will be in prison where he can't do any more harm to anyone.

He should be going to jail for fraud, not death threats. The death threats are just the result of him being a desperate retard with his back up against the wall.

People say stupid shit on the internet all the time, the real crime involves the hundreds of thousands of dollars he's taken - and no working product being delivered. That is REAL money that is now gone, spent on god knows what by Joshua Zipkin.

Fat fucking loser. Guys like this are the parasites of humanity.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

i had many conversations with Jim Brown. Where is he now? Josh Zipkin, AMT Miners, has been known to impersonate people online.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:59:09 PM

I was going to link it again even if you didn't reply to this post.

The Jim Brown I met looks like Joshua Zipkin's cousin, Tyler Loomis, and referred to Josh as his brother when we were speaking outside having a smoke. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Dgp43QMzc
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:03:44 PM

So how do I get on the list of plaintiffs? Is there a cost associated with it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: