Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44800 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:00:39 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 06:47:39 AM by Gleb Gamow

That address is fake

607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

It is actually an amalagam of one of his home addresses in PA. I will let you do the detective work on which part Wink But to make it easy. The first part is actually one of his old addresses in PA.

Was already noted in the  post above, something I made refer. to months ago as well.

I'm pretty sure this is where he is now: http://www.vipoferta.bg/location2.php?id=3179

Surprise your loved ones with a unique surprise for St. Nicholas served personally attractive couriers!
Party Agency "New Emotions"
Gr.Sofiia
Bull. Petko Todorov №1
Bl. 1 ent. A fl. 1 ap.2
Mob: 0887/43 76 62
E-mail: marina.petrova1@gmail.com

http://web.archive.org/web/20110910184048/http://newemotionsbg.com/contact-us

New Emotions Ltd.
M:+359-887-437-662
Info@newemotionsbg.com

“Ultz. Petko Todorov, Blk #1, office #1, entr. A”
Sofia, Bulgaria, 1404

From Philly to movin' on up in Bulgaria. I bet Joshua Zipkin's a lovin' it.

At apt 1a: <knock knock> Yes.
JZ: Would you be interested in a couple of these Dragon... <slam!>

At apt 3c: <tap tap> What is it, sonny?
JZ: Would your grandchildren be... <slam?>

At apt 6m: <knock> You again! I said no last week.

At apt 9b: <tap... tap... knock... knock...> WHAT!
JZ: You wouldn't...
9b: Go fuck a duck!

<back to his apartment>

Marina: How'd it go today, honey?
JZ: Very good. Pick up a few more orders and what nut.

2 people in Pennsylvania. Jeanette W Zipkin age 53 view details ... (215) 886-2612. Janette Weiss, 607 oak shade ave, Elkins Park, PA 19027, (215) 886-****

Janette Weiss was the person who signed for at least one RMA package returned to the back of the Masonic Temple where AMT had their office where two pretty girls now work keeping busy taking orders for miners. Poor girls! I bet they're busy as fuck.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:45:57 PM

It was indeed mine she signed for.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:12:52 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 05:07:32 PM by opieum2

Looked at the URLs where he is selling them. $750. He is selling them at a loss or break even with his Chinese creditors. He is looking to claim losses on these so he can avoid refunding us. BUT he did get enough from the house sale since Joshua Zipkin has openly admitted in the past he has his personal assets tied up in this.

As was predicted early on by a number of people, it does appear now he is on the run. All these actions seem to indicate someone who is running from Justice instead of attempting to face it. It would have been far less expensive I told him if he had just refunded us all back the money and gotten it over with. Then none of this would have happened. Good customer service actually keeps the law from coming at you. Not only that but it is also just the right thing to do.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:51:25 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 06:05:50 PM by clenell

lots of things prevent the law from coming after you. however, BAD customer service is not illegal.

stealing is illegal. bait and switch is illegal. lying to your customers to make sales is illegal.

PERJURING yourself before a court is illegal.

zipkin... that tightness you feel is nothing, yet.

hopefully i see you in Vegas! i have a couple things I would like to introduce to you Smiley

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:38:24 PM

lots of things prevent the law from coming after you. however, BAD customer service is not illegal.

stealing is illegal. bait and switch is illegal. lying to your customers to make sales is illegal.

hopefully i see you in Vegas! i have a couple things I would like to introduce to you Smiley

OMFG! You're taking up one of my suggestions and playing the...

rik_khaos

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:51:54 PM

Damn it, now I want to play munchkin. Thanks a lot Gleb.

Ha, running really won't help his situation.

opieum2

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:00:27 PM

Just be there with someone filming this. And make sure you don't get yourself into any legal trouble Wink Confronting him would be ok, but get it all on film and youtube the hell out of it.

opieum2

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

Looks like word is spreading in the subforums where AMT_miners aka Joshua Zipkin aka paul.augustine aka Hash Master aka Amanda, tries to sell stuff.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723285.0

rik_khaos

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:19:09 PM

Looks like AMT will be on hand for the London Inside Bitcoins conference. They are an exhibitor which is 2000 pounds for a 6x10 booth, plus his flight, plus his stay. He's just blowing through the money.

I think there were some UK orders were there not?

http://insidebitcoins.co.uk/london2014/sponsors/#806

opieum2

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:51:52 PM

There will be some more surprises for Josh Zipkin on this matter. his whole cleaning house routine is not going to work. If we don't get the refunds HE PUBLICLY PROMISED....he goes to jail. So blowing through cash like there is no tomorrow and clearing out his inventory through shady means is not going to help.  It's only making his situation worse. IF he dealt honestly for once in his life, he might actually have a shot at making this.

athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:59:52 AM

It does show he is still going to be an exhibitor at the Las Vegas one. I can't go into much details about any lawsuits or anything of that matter however, I am still working on getting this resolved for everyone as well. Josh is continually burning all the bridges he possibly can. Good luck to everyone in these matters. It is only a matter of time before Josh and everyone else affiliated with AMT's unlawful activites are going have to answer for their crimes. - Jared
Tienway

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:35:55 AM

I checked my order status 13XX and it changed from processing to Publish today,anyone else notice this....even though I asked for a refund and have not received a reply.

Also, went by both of AMTs offices in PA and no one home.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:00:28 AM

I checked my order status 13XX and it changed from processing to Publish today,anyone else notice this....even though I asked for a refund and have not received a reply.

You should've walked into the Masonic Temple and inquired as to why one of its loyal members is planning on killing a dozen people.
opieum2

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:18:44 AM

Please send me a PM. I can provide you with the necessary info. I have some questions however I would like to ask. I am currently working with law enforcement to address this among other things Joshua Zipkin has done such as death threats and revealing information about customers and making false claims that puts their lives in danger.

rik_khaos

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:24:42 AM

These chips are available for immediately delivery after your purchase is verified and confirmed. Methods of payment include Wire Transfer, ACH Transfers, BTC payment, LTC payment, and of course we accept all forms of checks as well.

Another lie from Josh Zipkin and his AMT scam machine. I know for a fact they can't accept reality checks.

green king

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:18:34 AM

AMT just like a shit, they own me 5 BTC long long ago.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:32:18 PM

Just checked my AMT Order status and still says:
Order    Date    Status    Total    
#1565    February 27, 2014    on-hold    $4,089.00 for 1 item

Rather amusing considering I finally got my miner (upgraded to 1.2TH as well the few other 520's) about 2 weeks ago and the psu for it a week after that...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2578

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:46:41 PM

These chips are available for immediately delivery after your purchase is verified and confirmed. Methods of payment include Wire Transfer, ACH Transfers, BTC payment, LTC payment, and of course we accept all forms of checks as well.

Another lie from Josh Zipkin and his AMT scam machine. I know for a fact they can't accept reality checks.
But they did take personal checks though have trouble remembering which bank(s) they are deposited in... Probably still the same.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:00:55 PM

But they did take personal checks though have trouble remembering which bank(s) they are deposited in... Probably still the same.

That one is easy. If you paid with check, just have your bank check which it was cashed with. Thats the nice thing about checks. They can be checked and traced Wink

You can do the remembering if they can't or won't.

rik_khaos

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:15:39 PM

They still haven't sent me a PSU, nor answered my e-mails about one. Which of course means they've still breached their contract. I mean they breached it other way too so really they have no leg to stand on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: