Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT fucks us over again  (Read 44815 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

Yeah, and this is why the Justice system in America blows.

Joshua Zipkin needs some street justice. IE: A bat to the head.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

This is a public forum with probably more LEOs than real people. We'll just assume you mean this:

TO

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

I would not disagree on the justice system. But I take exception at the earlier comment (by Questionable)  saying tech people are pussies is a bit of a flamebait comment. Some of the people who bought from Joshua Zipkin would hardly be considered pussies. We have a number of war veterans and active duty service members in our midst here that he defrauded, that said they are also law abiding citizens. Everyone who has done business with that scumbag of a human being has lost something, why give him the upper hand legally by doing something that only makes his position justified. And the way he is he will play it up and act like its anti-semetism. There are alot of ways an illegal action against him goes sideways against the people acting. AND it gives law enforcement sympathy which makes it that much harder to act against him.  

Those people are law abiding citizens who are looking to get justice legally. We all are. This is not wrong. That said, we might lose that battle. But some people have been to see him before. Plenty of videos and photos of that. So to call people pussies and instigate people to violence serves no one anything. Would we feel better? Sure. But at what cost? Prison? He needs to be in prison.....I gotta ask whose side are you actually on questionauthority?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:18:43 PM

I would not disagree on the justice system. But I take exception at the earlier comment (by Questionable)  saying tech people are pussies is a bit of a flamebait comment. Some of the people who bought from Joshua Zipkin would hardly be considered pussies. We have a number of war veterans and active duty service members in our midst here that he defrauded, that said they are also law abiding citizens. Everyone who has done business with that scumbag of a human being has lost something, why give him the upper hand legally by doing something that only makes his position justified. And the way he is he will play it up and act like its anti-semetism. There are alot of ways an illegal action against him goes sideways against the people acting. AND it gives law enforcement sympathy which makes it that much harder to act against him.  

Those people are law abiding citizens who are looking to get justice legally. We all are. This is not wrong. That said, we might lose that battle. But some people have been to see him before. Plenty of videos and photos of that. So to call people pussies and instigate people to violence serves no one anything. Would we feel better? Sure. But at what cost? Prison? He needs to be in prison.....I gotta ask whose side are you actually on questionauthority?

I'm not saying that they are pussies only that these scammers understand them to be weak. Scammers prey on law abiding citizens because they are weak pussies in a way because they rely on a system that protects the criminal. Scammers have no problem breaking the law. War veterans and active duty service members would have a big problem with it and try to use the justice system only to have it fail.  Look at some of the threads where Inaba calls his customers pussies, idiots, fools and every other thing he can think of. Well that tells me he thinks they are all just pussies that can't do anything to him. And so far he's right!

opieum2

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

I'm not saying that they are pussies only that these scammers understand them to be weak. Scammers prey on law abiding citizens because they are weak pussies in a way because they rely on a system that protects the criminal. Scammers have no problem breaking the law. War veterans and active duty service members would have a big problem with it and try to use the justice system only to have it fail.  Look at some of the threads where Inaba calls his customers pussies, idiots, fools and every other thing he can think of. Well that tells me he thinks they are all just pussies that can't do anything to him. And so far he's right!

Ok fair point....at least I get your mindset on that. But yea you are right on that point. Well I suppose it is only a matter of time before someone loses it and takes it out on these assholes in a way they may not like. But you are right they dont care about the law. Their interest is on skirting the law.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:06:10 PM

This is a public forum with probably more LEOs than real people. We'll just assume you mean this:

TO

No, i mean this:

+

As for LEOs - who gives a flying...
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:28:46 PM

Ok fair point....at least I get your mindset on that. But yea you are right on that point. Well I suppose it is only a matter of time before someone loses it and takes it out on these assholes in a way they may not like. But you are right they dont care about the law. Their interest is on skirting the law.

Take a look at the post above this one. ROFL

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

Have you filed a lawsuit?

Buy & Hold
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:44:49 PM

TO

No, i mean this:

+

I still say my idea's funner:

+ =

We can even hire someone of the likes to deliver the payload:

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:11:15 PM

TO

No, i mean this:

+

+ =

That is better because it doesn't have an associated prison term. Are you going to the conference?

raveneffect2333

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:58:53 PM

Anyone noticed AMT has taken down their website. It would appear they are now officially on the run.
opieum2

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:51:18 PM

Anyone noticed AMT has taken down their website. It would appear they are now officially on the run.

Everything is redirecting to amtminers.com, but yea not a good sign.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:55:22 PM

TO

No, i mean this:

+

+ =

That is better because it doesn't have an associated prison term. Are you going to the conference?

Sending you a PM to answer this, bud.
opieum2

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:06:16 PM

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who has been jerked around by Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners should be giving him a negative trust rating on here. Due to two ways he has screwed me over I gave him two. First by scamming on compensation (or refund), and then outing my private info to the internet. I recommend EVERYONE who has been screwed by him give him a negative trust rating. This is what this feature is there for.

opieum2

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:26:54 PM

Maybe we should post a bounty for proof on his illicit activities that lead to an actual arrest. Might motivate more people to actually do something. I personally don't care for the money. But it might be good to get the community behind starting to actually catch these people.

http://www.bitcoinbountyhunter.com/index.html

I am personally certain that he has mined with our hardware prior to shipping it. Its obvious actually. I am already forensically checking one of the miners SDcards for historical data on how long and how much was mined.

Already some people confirmed it. The miners arrived with the username kusmet pointed at f2pool. All the user info is still in there.

Besides that, we need to track down how many orders (beyond what has been reported) actually is out there. It would be useful information to establish his actual culpability in fraud on a few areas. Since he won't work towards making any of this right then the only option is to put him in jail, and seize what he has to compensate those he robbed. And the system is lax in working to address it, so its critical EVERYONE speaks up against him. Enough people complain to law enforcement, action WILL be taken. Anyone who knows someone who has been screwed by him please work at this. If you need help in knowing WHO to contact please let me know. I am working with law enforcement, but it requires more people to speak up. And we know the people are out there but seem to be reluctant to speak up. You are doing yourselves no favors keeping silent. This will not affect any ongoing legal plans. He has acted criminally as well as violated a bunch of civil laws. If you have ongoing legal plans still please reach out.

clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:57:45 PM

what is AMT's last known physical address?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

what is AMT's last known physical address?

450 (and/or 430) Johnson St, Jenkintown, PA 2nd Floor.

450 could be fake though it does not exist. 453 however has an office with a person last named Weiss. A person named Jeanette Weiss signed for someones miners at one point @ 430, and is a known associate of Joshua Zipkin. The only KNOWN actual physical address is the Haverford one they originally were at. I was actually at the location as were a number of other people as well. Plus we have video of PG there, and Carishimine as well.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:37:37 PM

Firstly, to act within the constructs of the law to bring down someone commit criminal acts does not make that person a pussy.
In fact it is what separates us from the bad actors out there. Sure we could go about doing things under handedly, and I won't say that it wouldn't feel good, but it is important to note that any commission of crimes used to obtain evidence or as violent acts against Joshua Zipkin will not help any case brought against him.

We are not the scammers, we are not the lowlifes, we are not the pussies. The pussies are the one's who lie to you to better serve themselves than honestly fix a problem. The pussies are the ones who hide from view when called out on their dishonesty rather than addressing it. The pussies are the ones who cannot stand the truth so they try to obscure it with deleted posts and more lies. The pussies are the ones who take their site off line and redirect it so that it cam pick up people looking to try and look up www.antminers.com. I known that's not the site but could easily be confused by someone trying to get information on bitcoin mining. The pussies are the Joshua Zippkin's of the world who roll around in their own shit like pigs because they can't get enough of it and don't realize it makes them wreak. The pussies are the ones who hop around from country to country in order avoid justice. Most importantly are the pussy are the ones that always end up fucked, and that is what is going to happen Josh Zipkin.

If what you want is to see Josh Zipkin of AMT Miners/ Advanced Mining Technologies pay for the crimes he committed and any further crimes he may commit then please get in contact with opieum to help make that a reality. Sadly it only takes one man to steal millions of dollars from people, but it takes a whole community to bring those people down. If we can do it for one we can do it for all, Zipkin is just a jumping off point not the end by far.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:22:58 PM

Something Of importance from the FTC http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2014/09/ftc-issues-final-amendments-mail-or-telephone-order-merchandise

They are amending the rule to clarify that it does indeed apply to internet orders. It always has, and states as much in other FTC publications but the clarification should be seen as win for people in situations like ours. When the amendments take effect the name of the rule will include the word internet, which will make it obvious in no uncertain terms that it applies to companies like AMT/ Advance Mining Technology and it's owner and CEO Josh Zipkin.

That being said I'm going to set up an e-mail here shortly for collection of peoples accounts with AMT. I would just like the facts of the matter. I will then call the FTC and try to speak with a person I already have a complaint in with them from back in last March. I'm going to now call and get that followed up on in light of everything. I would like to use everyone's stories to show a clear and consistent pattern of behavior on AMTs part. Include any deceptive business practice practices you may have noticed (i.e. shipping a miner that looks nothing like the originally advertised product, not meeting spec advertised, refusal of lawfully request refunds.

I want to be able to present this not as an individual problem. The individual is more easily set aside. I want to make this an obvious group issue that shows the deliberate or willful ignorance of the law on AMTs part.

Lets make this happen people.   

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

Agreed, we have a number of angles we are hitting this from. The more everyone who is involved participates with this process the better. It does us no good just bitching on the forums. We need to speak up. Joshua Zipkin has NO intention of getting our money back. He already makes that obvious with his actions. The only way is to force this matter on him. Having the legal, criminal and regulatory aspects aligned to prevent him from doing this to anyone else is the only way we will get results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: