Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

any way to move coins without full download of blockchain, lite wallet or web wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMichaelix

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

any way to move coins without full download of blockchain, lite wallet or web wallet?

As of right now, i dont think so. Downloading and synching with the blockchain isnt too bad though. It takes me an average of like an hour and a half to two hours. Im sure if you opened the wallet and let it sync overnight, itd be done by the time you wake up.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:00 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:51:36 AM by jd1959

Can anyone tell me how to get a list of nodes I'm connected to?

Cheers Jon  Huh

Edit: I'm using gui wallet on windows 7

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
mis255

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get a list of nodes I'm connected to?

Cheers Jon  Huh

Edit: I'm using gui wallet on windows 7
Open Resource Monitor
Choose Network tab
Processes with network activity -> check mark: qt-boolb.exe
Wait for Network Activity to populate
crypto7873

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Thank you 4x5 (400BBR) and 2coynz (200BBR) for the donations towards the Kucoin listing!
what is  the listing fee for Kucoin?

I sent you PM. These exchanges don't like having their fees public as each fee is on a coin by coin basis so out of respect for them, I'm getting listing donations through PM.
Any updates on Kucoin? does implementation typically take a long time?
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:58:31 PM by b4h4mu7

Thank you 4x5 (400BBR) and 2coynz (200BBR) for the donations towards the Kucoin listing!

I sent you PM. These exchanges don't like having their fees public as each fee is on a coin by coin basis so out of respect for them, I'm getting listing donations through PM.

Still trying to raise funds for the listing fee.. At the moment we've only raised about 10% of the fee. I don't mind covering the rest but I've already put a lot of coins into Boolberry R&D. We need some of the other holders to start contributing to project costs.
crypto7873

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

Still trying to raise funds for the listing fee.. At the moment we've only raised about 10% of the fee. I don't mind covering the rest but I've already put a lot of coins into Boolberry R&D. We need some of the other holders to start contributing to project costs.
whelp hopefully you get the fee, if thats the only thing standing in the way? Id think there are a few out there with a rather large supply at a low accusation cost that will come forward and help out, they are the ones with the most to gain.

Maybe an update with how the R&D progress is going will motivate the community to come forward and get it listed?  From past post correct me if I'm wrong, lots of that R&D seemed to have been focused towards the other project in hopes of a fork or?? there hasn't been any announcement from CZ or anyone else over than wallet fix. 
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

what is  the listing fee for Kucoin?

whelp hopefully you get the fee, if thats the only thing standing in the way? Id think there are a few out there with a rather large supply at a low accusation cost that will come forward and help out, they are the ones with the most to gain.

Maybe an update with how the R&D progress is going will motivate the community to come forward and get it listed?  From past post correct me if I'm wrong, lots of that R&D seemed to have been focused towards the other project in hopes of a fork or?? there hasn't been any announcement from CZ or anyone else over than wallet fix. 

i agree. a few words about development progress of boolberry updates from CZ would not hurt. and maybe it would affect on speed of fundraising.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:21:45 AM by b4h4mu7

Maybe an update with how the R&D progress is going will motivate the community to come forward and get it listed?  From past post correct me if I'm wrong, lots of that R&D seemed to have been focused towards the other project in hopes of a fork or?? there hasn't been any announcement from CZ or anyone else over than wallet fix.  

No worries mate. If we don't raise enough for the listing fee then I'll refund everyone who donated to it and cancel the integration.

An update like this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.msg27961540#msg27961540

w.r.t research and development: I've stated numerous times that our research into efficient ring signature and compact confidential transactions would be coming into BBR..
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

what is diffirent between BBR and orthers cryptonote?
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 02:02:12 PM by Newton90

Maybe an update with how the R&D progress is going will motivate the community to come forward and get it listed?  From past post correct me if I'm wrong, lots of that R&D seemed to have been focused towards the other project in hopes of a fork or?? there hasn't been any announcement from CZ or anyone else over than wallet fix.  

No worries mate. If we don't raise enough for the listing fee then I'll refund everyone who donated to it and cancel the integration.

and what's the point? what will be the next steps after cancelation?

any big exchange will not offer small listing fee. could be the same situation.

we can try to put pressure on exchanges(like poloniex) where boolberry balances is “freezing”.may be when withdraws enable donations will be going faster.

1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Did anybody else realize that we were waiting 3 months - not because of excuses from Kucoin but because nobody was paying for it?

I sure didn't

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

Did anybody else realize that we were waiting 3 months - not because of excuses from Kucoin but because nobody was paying for it?

Same. I was under the impression the whole issue was that Kucoin was having difficulty on their side.

So just to clarify as soon as the listing fee is paid, Kucoin will list Boolberry without delays?

b4h4mu7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Same. I was under the impression the whole issue was that Kucoin was having difficulty on their side.

So just to clarify as soon as the listing fee is paid, Kucoin will list Boolberry without delays?

The listing fee is a separate issue from the technical difficulties they experienced with BBR integration and had no bearing on their delays. I had planned on covering the listing fee after they were ready to go live but after some careful thought I decided against it.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

The listing fee is a separate issue from the technical difficulties they experienced with BBR integration and had no bearing on their delays. I had planned on covering the listing fee after they were ready to go live but after some careful thought I decided against it.

Yeah, i think it's only fair if we can get contributions towards the listing. Just to confirm, Once fee has been paid in full, Kucoin will not have any problems listing Boolberry?
b4h4mu7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Yeah, i think it's only fair if we can get contributions towards the listing. Just to confirm, Once fee has been paid in full, Kucoin will not have any problems listing Boolberry?

That would be the ideal scenario. The listing should be live any day now and we'll need to compensate them once that happens. It's best if we gather it before hand to expedite the listing rather than the other way around.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

and what's the point? what will be the next steps after cancelation?

any big exchange will not offer small listing fee. could be the same situation.

we can try to put pressure on exchanges(like poloniex) where boolberry balances is “freezing”.may be when withdraws enable donations will be going faster.

100% true a lot of people have not much stake in bbr right now because poloniex stolen their coins. Also xdn and xcn all locked there by that tristan da costa or whatever that ass hole is called.

CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

where are DEV?
Cryptologist12

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

I have been researching BBR for extended amount of time. B4h4mu7 has done a marvelous job waking it up from the dead. All his work has been preeminent on this project. Im always anxious to read his comments of the progress and staying patient. The latest comments are concerning at least.  I am confident that B4h4mu7 will bring BBR back too it’s glory it deserves.
md123456

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

100% true a lot of people have not much stake in bbr right now because poloniex stolen their coins. Also xdn and xcn all locked there by that tristan da costa or whatever that ass hole is called.

Also Bittrex...I transferred by BBR there after Poloniex delisted, and now they are locked there...no response from support (obviously) and haven't been able to get into the slack chat even though I'm a verified user...
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: