Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

what combined pressure can we put on bittrex to keep bbr?

can we ask them to at least relist us for 100% certain if we get the database going?

If they issue a public statement to that effect that would be very useful.

also polo has held my bbr hostage for weeks and weeks I have withdrawals ordered and they never release them.

I reached out to Bittrex in July with no response. I reached out to them after the delisting notice and they kicked me out of the support channel. They responded by posting their guidelines here on a sockpuppet account. It's clear they don't have any intention of reversing the delist. There's no transparency with either them or Poloniex. Boolberry and Bytecoin were just delisted from Cryptopia but at least they were transparent about delisting and gave reasoning.. something Bittrex can learn from otherwise they will be losing a lot of customers. In the past, Bittrex staff were friendly and supportive of cryptocurrency communities. As soon as the volume from Poloniex started migrating over there they changed their attitudes. I believe its has gone to their heads. I also regret promoting them to my fellow traders over the years. But in the end, nothing lasts forever and exchanges come and go like the wind. They'll be no different than Mt Gox, Mintpal or Poloniex.

Besides Bittrex is a broken exchange anyways. Their charts don't work and the design looks like its from 2001. If they don't care enough to keep their site modern, their charts working or their order depths functional - how can anyone anyone expect them to care about other projects and their communities?

I also think they're a bit shady on the same lines as Poloniex. I have a strong feeling they were responsible for the flash crash that happened a week before the delisting announcement. The coin was on an upward trend and someone dumped it down to 1980 Satoshi. I was trying to figure out who would dump all the way down with no negative news about the project then it all started to make sense to me when the delisting was announced. If I remember correctly the same flash crash happened about a week before Poloniex announced they were delisting Boolberry.

As stated earlier, while I don't believe we need anymore government involvement in cryptocurrency, the actions of these U.S. exchanges really leave investors with no other recourse but to file formal complaints against them. You aren't the only one with funds stuck on Poloniex. There are others in this community that have the same problem. Between knowingly taking advantage of buy support to dump their holdings before delisting announcement, crashing markets with unwarranted delisting and freezing withdrawals for months, I bet the SEC would have a field day with these clowns.

There should be a standard enforced:

A) Reach out to a community publicly to voice their concerns
B) Give said community time to resolve any issues
C) If the community doesn't resolve said issues in allotted timeframe the coin is delisted

Instead, we have a bunch of insiders crashing markets and profiting off the ignorance of investors. These guys don't know anything about running a business. They might be great technical guys and are able to provide security for their platform but when it comes to customer support and retention these guys are literally amateurs.

I think that Boolberry's community should find new exchange trading. Ex. Livecoin.net etc.
Boolberry coin have good potential. I love Boolberry coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Molenta

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

Some good points there b4h4mu7!

I vote for SEC interferance about the taking advantage on trades when uptrending and finishing it with delisting with no warning.

Why do you two think the SEC would be involved?

The SEC isn't a "trading police", they are a securities police. Boolberry isn't a security so even if they went after Bittrex for trading and manipulating some of the projects that are securities-like, they wouldn't even be able to launch a case about what happens in the Boolberry market.

Lets nip this strange misconception in the bud right now.

I know, little hate came out of me, because BREX playing "god" not answering at all and delisting at a time when BB made uptrend moves, not giving any guidelines, no help, no cooperation, ...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:04:32 PM

what combined pressure can we put on bittrex to keep bbr?

can we ask them to at least relist us for 100% certain if we get the database going?

If they issue a public statement to that effect that would be very useful.

also polo has held my bbr hostage for weeks and weeks I have withdrawals ordered and they never release them.

I reached out to Bittrex in July with no response. I reached out to them after the delisting notice and they kicked me out of the support channel. They responded by posting their guidelines here on a sockpuppet account. It's clear they don't have any intention of reversing the delist. There's no transparency with either them or Poloniex. Boolberry and Bytecoin were just delisted from Cryptopia but at least they were transparent about delisting and gave reasoning.. something Bittrex can learn from otherwise they will be losing a lot of customers. In the past, Bittrex staff were friendly and supportive of cryptocurrency communities. As soon as the volume from Poloniex started migrating over there they changed their attitudes. I believe its has gone to their heads. I also regret promoting them to my fellow traders over the years. But in the end, nothing lasts forever and exchanges come and go like the wind. They'll be no different than Mt Gox, Mintpal or Poloniex.

Besides Bittrex is a broken exchange anyways. Their charts don't work and the design looks like its from 2001. If they don't care enough to keep their site modern, their charts working or their order depths functional - how can anyone anyone expect them to care about other projects and their communities?

I also think they're a bit shady on the same lines as Poloniex. I have a strong feeling they were responsible for the flash crash that happened a week before the delisting announcement. The coin was on an upward trend and someone dumped it down to 1980 Satoshi. I was trying to figure out who would dump all the way down with no negative news about the project then it all started to make sense to me when the delisting was announced. If I remember correctly the same flash crash happened about a week before Poloniex announced they were delisting Boolberry.

As stated earlier, while I don't believe we need anymore government involvement in cryptocurrency, the actions of these U.S. exchanges really leave investors with no other recourse but to file formal complaints against them. You aren't the only one with funds stuck on Poloniex. There are others in this community that have the same problem. Between knowingly taking advantage of buy support to dump their holdings before delisting announcement, crashing markets with unwarranted delisting and freezing withdrawals for months, I bet the SEC would have a field day with these clowns.

There should be a standard enforced:

A) Reach out to a community publicly to voice their concerns
B) Give said community time to resolve any issues
C) If the community doesn't resolve said issues in allotted timeframe the coin is delisted

Instead, we have a bunch of insiders crashing markets and profiting off the ignorance of investors. These guys don't know anything about running a business. They might be great technical guys and are able to provide security for their platform but when it comes to customer support and retention these guys are literally amateurs.

sad news about bittrex... thought they were better than this.
A delisting reason is essential.
How can we really fix this issue if we dont know the issue?

Seems ill have a bunch off bbr stuck on polo and now the rest on trex since there is no other exchange to hold it on.

tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

There is no real issue. It's inside trading.

I have a long "conversation" showing that they are lying and invoking false reasons, this before they threatened to ban me from slack (general) - they kicked me from customer support a day before.

Complaints are not enough.

b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:30:56 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 06:02:46 PM by b4h4mu7

sad news about bittrex... thought they were better than this.
A delisting reason is essential.
How can we really fix this issue if we dont know the issue?

Seems ill have a bunch off bbr stuck on polo and now the rest on trex since there is no other exchange to hold it on.

It is a backwards policy and will lead to their undoing. Crypto is a self-regulated ecosystem and if we all want it to stay like that, these services need to be more transparent about their actions or else some government agency will end up stepping in to do it for them. Be that SEC or whatever agency handles these sort of concerns for investors. These markets aren't flower stands anymore.

Why not hold your funds locally? Keeping funds on an exchange for a prolonged period is never a good idea.

We need concerted effort to get Poloniex to release the Boolberry they have held hostage for going on 9 months now.. Some had their frozen in January others have been unable to withdraw since the delisting.. To whom can we turn for recourse? Did anyone have any luck reaching out to OldManKidd on IRC? Do they have a slack support channel? I have multiple people messaging me asking for help to get their funds off there. I was able to get mine off Poloniex by messaging him in the trollbox, but that isn't around anymore. Any suggestions? Someone in the community suggested a class action lawsuit although I'm no attorney, from what I can tell there is some grounds for legal action because the frozen funds have prevented investors from trading and that constitutes a loss of income. We should be able to resolve this without resorting to legal action against them but who knows.. these exchanges seem to be ran by monkeys who give no fucks about their customers.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-to-delist-17-altcoins-in-may-without-explanation
b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:34:10 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 05:56:33 PM by b4h4mu7

There is no real issue. It's inside trading.

I have a long "conversation" showing that they are lying and invoking false reasons, this before they threatened to ban me from slack (general) - they kicked me from customer support a day before.

Complaints are not enough.

Welcome to the club. Care to elaborate on the inside trading claims? I have a strong feeling they were the ones that dumped Boolberry down to 1980, only a full investigation will be able to confirm my suspicions.

Complaints don't seem to be enough, neither do genuine inquires on how to address their concerns.. They most likely want to extort this community for delist reversal fee. The best thing anyone can do is boycott their exchange and let their friends know to do the same. We're making these guys rich, meanwhile they're shitting on their customers.
1blockologist

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:21:41 PM

Forget Bittrex

All of these exchanges have so many crazy things going on behind the scenes. Did you read the BTC-E indictment? The behind the scenes madness is all connected going back to the earliest defunct exchanges like Bitcoinica, and incompetence and poor customer is merely the tip of the iceberg.

This is a red herring to the viability of this project. The database is all that matters.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

so,bittrex really delisted?
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

purchased all the boolberry I wanted and withdrew it

We'll be at 10 million valuation when relisted so thats an easy 400% gain.

clintar2's database almost works, we'll reach out to old exchanges again when thats done, and new exchanges while its in progress. this is the cheapest cryptonote coin

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:57:49 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 06:23:15 PM by b4h4mu7

That's correct. Make sure you have a wallet installed locally so you have a place to store your funds. If you need any assistance let us know.

clintar2's database almost works, we'll reach out to old exchanges again when thats done, and new exchanges while its in progress. this is the cheapest cryptonote coin

No offense, but you don't have the best credibility within this community. You promised a bunch of development and one year later the project is exactly where it was when you first got involved. The only thing that's changed is the ticker and that doesn't matter because in a few hours it won't be listed on any exchanges. You dipped out on the project as soon as it got delisted from Crapoliex, now you're doing the complete opposite when it gets delisted from Shittrex trying to pump it up.. It makes no sense.

Boolberry Network Address April 27th 2017

BOOLBERRY DELISTED FROM POLONIEX, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY NO LONGER INVOLVED

A liquid market for Boolberry is a prerequisite for my firm’s involvement, so with the delisting from Poloniex my firm won’t be involved until a liquid market forms elsewhere, currently this would be available on Bittrex and simply requires market participants to post liquidity there.

Changelly, Circle, and other OTC markets were candidates for a liquid secondary market on my firm’s amended roadmap, but the sunk cost risks and lack of liquidity is too great without an existing liquid market to properly align economic incentives.

Boolberry’s resource requirements continue to grow, and currently only Clintar2 is working on the lmdb implementation, alone - which would alleviate the resource requirements - but has repeatedly expressed the lack of available time to work on it due to life obligations.

Fluffypony made myself and Crypto_Zoidberg aware of a double spend vulnerability which affects all cryptonote coins. They have patched it on Monero a long time ago and plan to disclose it mid May.

Between these problems, the lack of support and consensus from the community, and lack of liquid market: good luck with Zoidberg!

The firm's commitment to cryptonote is unwavering, the portfolio will maintain positions in more liquid variants of cryptonote networks.

Blockchain Development Company’s public project has propelled its partnerships in key areas of the finance and blockchain sector, providing premier research to incumbents and funds seeking exposure to public blockchains, and has established relationships with representatives of Silicon Valley Bank, CME Group, Deloitte and various liquidity providers.

I’d personally like to thank trollbox for the inaccurate, humorous and free advertisements, there will be more projects the crypto community can get involved in.

The roadmap for Boolberry is clear, and you can carry the baton to complete it, as well.

Also, I know you received donations from rapeghost to the tune of 10BTC and I'm really interested to know where those funds went. Because I can't see any contributions worth 10BTC to any codebase that is related to Boolberry. One would assume 10BTC would of been enough to handle the db issues. I also don't know of any server costs that would amount to 10BTC unless it was spent on aws mining. Are you using those funds to buy Boolberry? Transparency would be nice since those funds were meant for development.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:56:25 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 11:13:18 PM by 1blockologist

That's correct. Make sure you have a wallet installed locally so you have a place to store your funds. If you need any assistance let us know.

No offense, but you don't have the best credibility within this community. You promised a bunch of development and one year later the project is exactly where it was when you first got involved. The only thing that's changed is the ticker and that doesn't matter because in a few hours it won't be listed on any exchanges. You dipped out on the project as soon as it got delisted from Crapoliex, now you're doing the complete opposite when it gets delisted from Shittrex trying to pump it up.. It makes no sense.

BOOLBERRY DELISTED FROM POLONIEX, BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY NO LONGER INVOLVED

A liquid market for Boolberry is a prerequisite for my firm’s involvement, so with the delisting from Poloniex my firm won’t be involved until a liquid market forms elsewhere, currently this would be available on Bittrex and simply requires market participants to post liquidity there.

Changelly, Circle, and other OTC markets were candidates for a liquid secondary market on my firm’s amended roadmap, but the sunk cost risks and lack of liquidity is too great without an existing liquid market to properly align economic incentives.

Boolberry’s resource requirements continue to grow, and currently only Clintar2 is working on the lmdb implementation, alone - which would alleviate the resource requirements - but has repeatedly expressed the lack of available time to work on it due to life obligations.

Fluffypony made myself and Crypto_Zoidberg aware of a double spend vulnerability which affects all cryptonote coins. They have patched it on Monero a long time ago and plan to disclose it mid May.

Between these problems, the lack of support and consensus from the community, and lack of liquid market: good luck with Zoidberg!

The firm's commitment to cryptonote is unwavering, the portfolio will maintain positions in more liquid variants of cryptonote networks.

Blockchain Development Company’s public project has propelled its partnerships in key areas of the finance and blockchain sector, providing premier research to incumbents and funds seeking exposure to public blockchains, and has established relationships with representatives of Silicon Valley Bank, CME Group, Deloitte and various liquidity providers.

I’d personally like to thank trollbox for the inaccurate, humorous and free advertisements, there will be more projects the crypto community can get involved in.

The roadmap for Boolberry is clear, and you can carry the baton to complete it, as well.

Also, I know you received donations from rapeghost to the tune of 10BTC and I'm really interested to know where those funds went. Because I can't see any contributions worth 10BTC to any codebase that is related to Boolberry. One would assume 10BTC would of been enough to handle the db issues. I also don't know of any server costs that would amount to 10BTC unless it was spent on aws mining. Are you using those funds to buy Boolberry? Transparency would be nice since those funds were meant for development.

Clintar isn't using the changes to the boolberry codebase that did happen, which are mostly around RPC functions. Its all open source, entertain yourself by synthesizing information based on available sources instead of the mixture of inaccuracy on the forums, aren't you coding now or something?

No they were not used to buy Boolberry, they went to development. Donated funds went to servers, social media outreach, ticker name change, and several devs. Not everyone does bounties for pennies. We went over this in PM. I asked you to be part of a multisignature address specifically for donated funds and approving costs, and you respond 6 months later about the lack of transparency. Yeah that ship has sailed, those funds were spent. Re-read all my bi-weekly reports, which were merely a courtesy, while people hampered the project's growth day in and day out. The bi-weeklies talk about the several processes we tried to create around using donation funds before moving forward with spending them.

Boolberry is undervalued right now. I bought it. I bragged about it. Next!

Not everything worked out that I wanted (the server host is flaky, the reddit redesign didn't pan out because those designers disappeared, etc), it has still been a wild success for my companies, what is hard to understand about that. Everyone loves the activist investing approach, its like the Berkshire Hathaway of Cryptocurrency. If some failing project doesn't actually work because the community fights over dumb irrelevant shit, well thats just one part of the portfolio (other communities are begging for someone to have a direction on their cryptocoin), and if that same failing project sells off 75% because of a silly fixable reason again (and my team has already done all the research), well thats a good buy again.

If I get stuck with an illiquid purchase then I'll do what I can to help fix the market inefficiencies by fixing the coding inefficiencies whether I personally do it or not. Its not that controversial.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:10:02 AM

No they were not used to buy Boolberry, they went to development. Donated funds went to servers[1], social media outreach[2], ticker name change[3], and several devs[4]. Not everyone does bounties for pennies.

Translation: You spent the funds on hookers and blow.

In less than 4 hours BBR will be delisted from Shittrex.. Who bears the most responsibility? If you had done your job I wouldn't of had to step in. Coming into this project you understood what needed to be done and you either spent the funds on unnecessary costs or pocketed them. If you ever hope to have any shred of credibility in this community or the general crypto community for that matter, you should return the 10BTC to rapeghost. cz recently returned the 20,000BBR I sent him which at the time of the send was far greater than 10BTC rapeghost gave you, so I would expect you to do the same for rapeghost. cz didn't give me any excuses he said, "sure send address" and poof my funds were back. That's the sign of a credible person thats not out to scam anyone.

1 - Rapeghost owns a server hosting company. Why would he give you money to spend on servers when could spool them up himself or purchase them at a discount from one of his hosting partners?
> He gave you money for development. Not server hosting.

2 - I've spent money on social media campaigns for numerous projects. If you did spend that kind of money for social media outreach this thread would have over 1,000 pages. It doesn't seem like you understand user acquisition costs or product development cycles. Why would you spend money on social media outreach when the product wasn't ready for adoption? That's like Apple running commercials for the iPhone 9 when its still in R&D stages. It just doesn't happen.

3 - I know for a fact you didn't pay for ticker name change, so you're lying right there. Show me proof from Shittrex that you paid for a ticker name change.

4 - Where is the code they produced that amounts to 10BTC or even a fraction of that? As someone who has been in software development for years I know the costs of development first hand and I can tell you flat out that you didn't spend anywhere close to 10BTC or even 1BTC on development.

The mismanagement of the donations you received is directly responsible for Boolberry's current state of affairs. There is nobody else here to blame aside for the exchanges and their lack of transparency. While the exchanges definitely have a part to play, you are also responsible. If the db issue is truly the reasoning for delisting then the blame is set squarely on you for not delivering. The community put their faith in you by donating to you and you squandered the funds on irrelevant costs. Now that I know you've taken up a position in this project, maybe I'll launch our work as a separate project, unless you're willing to return the funds to rapeghost.

We were already thinking of launching it as a separate project, given the lack of funds we've received from this community. But maybe they're not to blame. Maybe they're too shy to donate since the last time they did, it didn't produce anything of value. If you want to right your wrong, get a hold of rapeghost and return his funds to him. Until then, we'll decide the best way to proceed with our work.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:27:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 02:53:57 AM by 1blockologist

I couldn't move them off the 1.5btc. Want to see the transaction id as well?

Haven't lied about anything. You picking up the baton is only because I brought interest to this community. Cryptozoidberg is what the community actually needs, don't push your frustrations on me. Myself and my developers got blocked on several issues, primarily cross platform issues. The code is on github in my repository, blockchain development company's repository, and javajared's repository. Several people forked it.

First of all, donations didn't only come from that person.

Second of all, there were several people in this very community that actually were working with me, and agreed with my use of funds.

Thirdly, Boolberry needed infrastructure to run this code on, servers are part of development. Funds were pooled, its not an argument, they paid for server costs which are part of development. Rapeghost did not have infrastructure available for us.

Fourth, I'm not sure you know what you are talking about. Paying Bittrex is a valid criticism, your criticism is that we didn't pay, and you were dead wrong about that. Why do you think your other arguments are more accurate?

Fifth, yeah this is fun talking to you, but there is no 10 bitcoin. As demonstrated, and described, it was used for the benefit of Boolberry development. Have fun debating that, but I tried to get you involved specifically to avoid this exact criticism. You were silent, and kept donating to zoidberg for god knows why. He kept it parked, we didn't.

Sixth, if you want to carry the baton, be a community leader, get the database fixed and get it listed. Its not helpful for you to squirrel on about this.

Seventh, and I just bought 1.3% of the float. Woot woot. Specifically, funds that I manage for investors because they saw how accurate I am in seeing opportunity. The Boolberry project was the trial run, people are pleased. Like, institutional investors literally love it. They like how blockchains never really die, how we can buy up stuff without really tipping off the markets, and then come in and attempt to improve the markets because the underlying asset is open sourced and can be run by anyone. People don't even get crypto and here we are doing this crazy thing with precise control. There is another story here that you are neglecting and it doesn't matter there's still opportunity here, massive opportunity so just focus on that. Blockchain Development Company is a management company for several funds, and it also hires software engineers to come onto crypto projects and make them valuable. When blockchains are involved, that involves the community. We weren't able to get consensus in Boolberry's community, and thats okay, I'm not going to waste my time in the middle of the most epic altcoin rally in history. It is not possible for me to use their money to settle some arbitrary donation criticism, it wasn't even possible for me to use their money to fund the development, only the management fees earned from them. If actually aligned economic incentives are somehow controversial to you, instead of more like a blueprint, then this is the wrong project because the developer you actually respect has been collecting a 1% tax from the network with little to show for it for two years.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

Show the community the rest of the transcript where Ryan posts the address and you provide the transaction ID related to that specific address. That will constitute as proof that you were solely responsible for the ticker change. A simple support ticket inquiry doesn't mean anything, neither does some random transaction ID. If you really were that gullible to spend 1.5BTC to change the ticker of the coin when there are so much other things to focus on, it further proves my point that you have no idea what you're doing trying to take over stewardship of these types of projects (software).

Yes, I did donate to cz because he is more of an asset to this project in retirement than you ever were during your one year pump and dump. He's the only reason why this coin isn't at 1 Satoshi. It should also be noted that I have held BBR well before you ever knew what it was, so don't take credit for me coming into this project. I realized the nonsense you were pulling early on that's why I donated to cz, not you. I'm glad I did, because at least I got my funds back, unlike the poor souls who donated to you. I can't blame cz for not contributing since nobody here besides me bothered to fund him, so he had to take up contract work to survive. Had he of received that 10BTC or whatever plus you received we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

The best thing you can do now for this community is send rapeghost his funds back along with anyone else that donated to you, for the disaster that you created through mismanagement of donations. I'll just leave it at that.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:44:00 AM

Cry sad news about bittrex... thought they were better than this  Cry

Angry Seems ill have a bunch off bbr stuck on polo and now the rest on trex since there is no other exchange to hold it on Angry

Angry It is a backwards policy and will lead to their undoing.  Angry

Crypto is a self-regulated ecosystem and if we all want it to stay like that, these services need to be more transparent about their actions or else some government agency will end up stepping in to do it for them. Be that SEC or whatever agency handles these sort of concerns for investors. These markets aren't flower stands anymore.

Why not hold your funds locally? Keeping funds on an exchange for a prolonged period is never a good idea.

We need concerted effort to get Poloniex to release the Boolberry they have held hostage for going on 9 months now.. Some had their frozen in January others have been unable to withdraw since the delisting.. To whom can we turn for recourse? Did anyone have any luck reaching out to OldManKidd on IRC? Do they have a slack support channel? I have multiple people messaging me asking for help to get their funds off there. I was able to get mine off Poloniex by messaging him in the trollbox, but that isn't around anymore. Any suggestions? Someone in the community suggested a class action lawsuit although I'm no attorney, from what I can tell there is some grounds for legal action because the frozen funds have prevented investors from trading and that constitutes a loss of income. We should be able to resolve this without resorting to legal action against them but who knows..

Cry these exchanges seem to be ran by monkeys who give no fucks about their customers  Cry

Wow.  Listen to this noob telling us what he thinks feels about how Polo and Trex should be run.

Clue: exchanges exist to make a profit, not protect your shitcoin abandonware from market forces.

Polo has always worked perfectly for me.  Your problems with them are purely self-imposed; IE you picked the wrong horse and it lost the race.

Here's the suggestion you asked for:

Stop whining about "legal action."  Slap yourself (hard and across the face) for even indulging in lazy fantasies of effortless redemption.

Write off "your" BBR.  They are not only worthless tokens of a dead project, they stopped being yours when you put them on Polo.

Learn from this expensive lesson.  All us old timers have (often several times  Cheesy).

Stop looking for free money from gambling and thirsting after Quick Crypto Gains.

Get a job, improve your earning potential with more training/education, and earn as much fiat as possible.

Then put that fiat into legitimate coins with active development instead of hopeless long-shot basket cases.  Stick with BTC/LTC/XMR/ETC/DCR, and hodl.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Molenta

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:58:33 AM

Cry sad news about bittrex... thought they were better than this  Cry

Angry Seems ill have a bunch off bbr stuck on polo and now the rest on trex since there is no other exchange to hold it on Angry

Angry It is a backwards policy and will lead to their undoing.  Angry

Crypto is a self-regulated ecosystem and if we all want it to stay like that, these services need to be more transparent about their actions or else some government agency will end up stepping in to do it for them. Be that SEC or whatever agency handles these sort of concerns for investors. These markets aren't flower stands anymore.

We need concerted effort to get Poloniex to release the Boolberry they have held hostage for going on 9 months now.. Some had their frozen in January others have been unable to withdraw since the delisting.. To whom can we turn for recourse? Did anyone have any luck reaching out to OldManKidd on IRC? Do they have a slack support channel? I have multiple people messaging me asking for help to get their funds off there. I was able to get mine off Poloniex by messaging him in the trollbox, but that isn't around anymore. Any suggestions? Someone in the community suggested a class action lawsuit although I'm no attorney, from what I can tell there is some grounds for legal action because the frozen funds have prevented investors from trading and that constitutes a loss of income. We should be able to resolve this without resorting to legal action against them but who knows..

Cry these exchanges seem to be ran by monkeys who give no fucks about their customers  Cry

Wow.  Listen to this noob telling us what he thinks feels about how Polo and Trex should be run.

Clue: exchanges exist to make a profit, not protect your shitcoin abandonware from market forces.

Polo has always worked perfectly for me.  Your problems with them are purely self-imposed; IE you picked the wrong horse and it lost the race.

Here's the suggestion you asked for:

Stop whining about "legal action."  Slap yourself (hard and across the face) for even indulging in lazy fantasies of effortless redemption.

Write off "your" BBR.  They are not only worthless tokens of a dead project, they stopped being yours when you put them on Polo.

Learn from this expensive lesson.  All us old timers have (often several times  Cheesy).

Stop looking for free money from gambling and thirsting after Quick Crypto Gains.

Get a job, improve your earning potential with more training/education, and earn as much fiat as possible.

Then put that fiat into legitimate coins with active development instead of hopeless long-shot basket cases.  Stick with BTC/LTC/XMR/ETC/DCR, and hodl.

Wow. Thats a eye opener. You know what, it takes balls to invest in small project. So no balls. All those BTC and rest started as small stupid no dev no interest projects.
Also better just stick to the bank, it gives 0.4% interest and it is granted and secured, even BTC can become worthless in future. 

You got a job. You got old and non flexible and this is what a job usually does. Im a noob here, but not in financial world. Exchanges do get all kind of pervileges over the market. Advantages over inside news are true. See for yourself, charts wont lie. Its a no brainer. 

Everything is dead, except you here looking for oportunitis, why are you here than? It certenly not because of defending exchanges or one of the goose claiming is dead project.
Compering fiat and crypto in a way that get a job, work for fiat (which gets printed as many they want) is no no uderstanding what are we all here. Its for the future of value. Get it, i dont think so.

Oh for exchanges, no answer from them for more than 2 weeks, no open comunication to anyone, no rules, no gudelines, so much of theirs customer care they have. Exchanges will get regulated and that is a dead to the freedom of crypto. Decentralised exchanges will take their way.

Stop kicking a dead animal. If Boolberry is a true zombie coin, if it keeps coming back, will you be please here with us mister big, with other ETC/DCR

b4h4mu7

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:44:07 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:04:03 AM by b4h4mu7

Cry sad news about bittrex... thought they were better than this  Cry

Angry It is a backwards policy and will lead to their undoing.  Angry

these exchanges seem to be ran by monkeys who give no fucks about their customers

If you don't believe that trailers can have basements you should come check out where I live.

Ah the "legendary" icebreaker. One of the shittiest trolls on this forum. Glad to have you here, it's always entertaining trying to make sense of the garbage you spew out..  If you had the reading comprehension of a 6th grader, you would understand that none of my funds are on Polo. I'm trying to help others that have messaged me about getting their funds off there you dumb inbred trailer trash scum. I know reading isn't your best attribute, mainly due to years of inbreeding (not your fault) but I went ahead and bolded the area to make things easier for you. All these years of sub-par trolling to boost your $100 investments and you still haven't made it out of your parents basement.. it's a shame.

I know Monero guys are in bed with Crapoliex, so this conversation is a non-starter. Welcome to the real world, where businesses are accountable for their actions. I know its hard to understand that concept since you live in a fantasy world where businesses don't exist (parents basement).
https://news.bitcoin.com/class-action-lawsuit-exchange-kraken/

BTW for anyone interested in learning more about "icebreaker" here's a portrait of it:
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

if btrx delisted next question is:

when boolberry list on other exchange or relist on bittrex?
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

Show the community the rest of the transcript where Ryan posts the address and you provide the transaction ID related to that specific address. That will constitute as proof that you were solely responsible for the ticker change.

Thats not even a conspiracy, thats what the blockchain is for. The ticker name change had the exact effect I was hoping for at the time. I offered to show you the tx id.

5f4c5c776d347b47998f60acd55664023dcfe166c9496bb7750a2ca6b3fabb08

I said I would do that, and I did that, and I did other things, and when things failed, I told people exactly what went wrong. The primary thing that went wrong was that all of the developers I worked with got Boolberry codebase changes to work on one platform, say, Windows, but couldn't get it to work on OSX and Linux without segmentation faults. We stopped releasing code changes because people wanted to compile from source. I expect you and your developers to encounter the same issues. I inspired you and others to come back to this project, no matter how that inspiration formed. I reached out to clintar and he's been awesome, no matter who is the self proclaimed steward of the project.

If your main criticism of me is not enough focus on the code, (I mean, I think that should be the main criticism) then you, b4h4mu7, should stop getting distracted on less relevant nuances in the past, and focus on the code yourself, because otherwise, unlike me and my great ROI for a lottttt of people and subsequently expanded business, what will you have to show for it? An audit?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

if btrx delisted next question is:

when boolberry list on other exchange or relist on bittrex?

Hey Newton90, the plan is to reach out to additional exchanges and help them understand what considerations Boolberry needs to work on their servers, while simultaneously making it easier for Boolberry to be used at all, which will improve its ability to be listed on other exchanges

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 [410] 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: