Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:20:49 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 11:40:51 PM by crypto_zoidberg

Thank you, buddy, jut one little question: why you acquire m_blockchain_lock (it's already owned by this code at the beginning of function)?
my fault) fixed

Merged!
Thanks!

Any ideas who could make these transactions? Smiley

Zoidberg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joggel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:29:58 AM

You should wait for fixed binaries from zoidbeg.
My fix seem to solve the issue (my build synced from the scratch normally) so I hope zoidbeg will accept it very soon.
Or you can get somewhere blockchain.bin past 750k block — your current daemon will work because it will sync past the critical point

I solved also the sync problem with first use a demon what no have the "check the security bug" and past block 780000. Then use a newer demon what check the security bug.
sowle

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

I solved also the sync problem with first use a demon what no have the "check the security bug" and past block 780000. Then use a newer demon what check the security bug.
Good solution!!
I don't see much good nodes in connection list either.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:50:02 PM

is there an active bbr slack that is worth joining to learn about any kind of development ongoing with bbr?
or is bbr currently in a resting phase?

adous

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Nice job on the donation.  If we can confirm the donations will spark new development I'll contribute as well.
mine too...same here for me....if there will be so i will ready to join it...
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:02:45 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 09:14:08 PM by b4h4mu7

Development Progress Update:

As some of you may know, I donated 20,000 Boolberry to zoidberg for development during the last major growth cycle but the donations didn't end up going towards development. After 6 months of waiting and some research I've decided to take a more hands-on approach to reviving this project in a direction that will benefit everyone in the shortest period of time.

I've managed to secure a senior level C++ developer to contribute to the project full-time. Our first major milestone will be merging the Bytecoin codebase with Boolberry's to bring it up to date with the advancements made over the years. In my view, the combination of Boolberry's unique features like its hashing algorithm, blockchain bloat reduction and privacy improvements along with Bytecoin 2.0's vast array of performance, usability and stability improvements will position Boolberry as the most advanced and efficient Cyptonote project.

In addition to the code merge, Clintar2 is working on his LMDB integration which is now in a working state. His LMDB work will eventually replace our RocksDB implementation when the update goes live.

I've had cordial exchanges with both crypto_zoidberg and clintar2; neither of whom have shown any reserves about this proposal. I'm funding this project by myself so I would appreciate any donations from the community as everyone here will be benefitting from the overall growth of the project.

Donations: 1FB1xJe7suSN6QW1x2Yt2X5YPGpRNDzeyLMdDyDEg8tictHPYEaRSXFUqjwU85wUt41pDPnJdeGYy9t 8e3MzqRn29tTo33E
Randy Labs

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:13:38 AM

As some of you may know, I donated 20,000 Boolberry to zoidberg for development during the last major growth cycle but the donations didn't end up going towards development. After 6 months of waiting and some research I've decided to take a more hands-on approach to reviving this project in a direction that will benefit everyone in the shortest period of time.

I've managed to secure a senior level C++ developer to contribute to the project full-time. Our first major milestone will be merging the Bytecoin codebase with Boolberry's to bring it up to date with the advancements made over the years. In my view, the combination of Boolberry's unique features like its hashing algorithm, blockchain bloat reduction and privacy improvements along with Bytecoin 2.0's vast array of performance, usability and stability improvements will position Boolberry as the most advanced and efficient Cyptonote project.

In addition to the code merge, Clintar2 is working on his LMDB integration which is now in a working state. His LMDB work will eventually replace our RocksDB implementation when the update goes live.

I've had cordial exchanges with both crypto_zoidberg and clintar2; neither of whom have shown any reserves about this proposal. I'm funding this project by myself so I would appreciate any donations from the community as everyone here will be benefitting from the overall growth of the project.

Donations: 1FB1xJe7suSN6QW1x2Yt2X5YPGpRNDzeyLMdDyDEg8tictHPYEaRSXFUqjwU85wUt41pDPnJdeGYy9t 8e3MzqRn29tTo33E

Does this mean zoidberg has retired from bbr, or he is collaborating with you?
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:28:37 AM

Does this mean zoidberg has retired from bbr, or he is collaborating with you?

No, this means that I'm contributing my own resources to the project. crypto_zoidberg is one of the brightest minds in this space and having him operate in any capacity is a positive. If we run into any technical issues during this process we'll be in contact with him. If not, we're going to continue working towards a release and focus on collaborating with him when it comes time to commit to the repo.
Aby Normal

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

Any crypto project that depends on only one man is not a legit crypto project - did Satoshi (whoever he might be) retired from BTC? - yes, and that was  long time ago, and BTC is now where it is just because of community efforts ...
So, if CZ wants to be to BBR just like Satoshi was to BTC just let it be. If anyone here really wants BBR to have a future - don't just wait for CZ to make a miracle for you. If you really wanted that, why you haven't invested in ETH or some other centralized ICO scam, at least those that pray to Vitalik got some profit from it now.
BBR has a chance to be second best cryptonote project and that's not a small thing in crypto. I'll follow this trail and donate 1k BBR to this effort of reviving it (as soon as I sync my BBR wallet lol), hope that more bagholders will follow  Wink
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

If this coin changes it's name I will buy some...but...Boolberry??  Huh
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:09:14 AM

No, this means that I'm contributing my own resources to the project. crypto_zoidberg is one of the brightest minds in this space and having him operate in any capacity is a positive. If we run into any technical issues during this process we'll be in contact with him. If not, we're going to continue working towards a release and focus on collaborating with him when it comes time to commit to the repo.

Thanks for stepping up!

teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:47:35 AM

If this coin changes it's name I will buy some...but...Boolberry??  Huh
Do you ever use Google? That's a childish company name if I ever heard one. In fact, its original form "googol" was actually made up by a 9-year old child. Also, look at other cool technology companies of today. No "grownup" names whatsoever.

Most importantly, the naming issue has already been discussed earlier, and there's nothing to add. So please do as I say, not as I do, and stop commenting about it Wink

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
Arkaen

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

If this coin changes it's name I will buy some...but...Boolberry??  Huh

I clicked on this coin for no reason other than the name. That's a good sign. It's strangely evocative and sticky.

Examples of terrible brand names:
- Maidsafe
- QualiServe

Examples of great brand names:
- Dash
- Zen
- Kijiji
- Virgin

Many more in the Igor Naming Guide: https://www.igorinternational.com/process/naming-guide-product-company-names.php

According to these branding experts, lululemon got top marks as a brand name, which is in many ways similar to Boolberry.

I'm now going to research this coin and learn more, ONLY because I think the name is sticky enough to have mass appeal.
crypthawk

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:52:23 PM

I've owned this coin since september hoping someone would get this project going. this is the first time since the feb pump that im optimistic. good luck bud.
toffoo

Activity: 408
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:46:21 AM

Was an updated binary ever released for this after the recent security fix?  I recall that the code was fixed but I still see the same old binaries from three years ago on http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

price up so much? why? probally 0 reason, just random shit lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

Did Bytecoin made any advancements over the past years? Their website is quite empty.   Is this just another line of bullshits that is constantly going on in this thread?
1blockologist

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:09:23 PM

Whew lads! 772,780.360 XBB on Bittrex, good to see you all collectively moved your liquidity over, this is as good as Poloniex was!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Was an updated binary ever released for this after the recent security fix?  I recall that the code was fixed but I still see the same old binaries from three years ago on http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

ha... haha yeah... good luck with that part, he should really relinquish the site, or at least open source it so we could make pull requests that he could just copy and paste to the hosting server

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 04:35:49 PM

let me know if you need any seed nodes, still have a VPS running

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: