Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:26:17 AM

Is BBR still part of the supernet project ?

Yes.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:08:04 AM

talk friend with game

possible use bbr but difficult incorporate unity game

is exist open code for integrate made?  any?  not want make beginning

if exist anything need no for put in game
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:42:08 AM

talk friend with game

possible use bbr but difficult incorporate unity game

is exist open code for integrate made?  any?  not want make beginning

if exist anything need no for put in game

It doesn't exist yet but I'm working with people to get a Game Payments Platform built to help integrate crypto for in-game payments.

I also use Unity(game engine, not the SuperNET token) so being able to integrate it in to Unity projects is the main goal for me.

BBR is something I'd like to support at some point. Different people have different priorities with what currencies they want to support first so I'm not sure which currencies will end up being supported first.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:07:40 PM

By the way, for Scruffy or CZ - James just posted this in SuperNet slack:

jl777 4:10 PM
I invited roman here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B75gaqtEgDR8UHU2UVJ6TkYzMnRkdFFsbklBd3hVMDV1eDQw/view?pli=1
he is selecting which cryptonote to add smart contracts too
I think BBR is the logical choice

any news regarding this?
liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:50:55 PM

so purple and yummy to eat  Grin

@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:17:23 AM

Anybody use this kind of pcie extender?

http://www.ioi.com.tw/products/proddetail.aspx?AppID=1008&CatID=113&HostID=2042&ProdID=1130011

It extends from 1 pcie x8/ x16 to 8 pcie x1 with 300 watt psu included.
bbreconomy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:30:07 AM

boolbery good coin  it  bad cryptonote has not future from lack method of transfer for spending

exchange only make work for trade  no ability spend other place  without spending prospect cryptonote future not good

cryptoNote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

Yes, we should approach the XMR.to team and ask them to make an similar automatic BBR>BTC gateway.

spendbbr.com is currently being developed. It will function similar to xmr.to with a few additional features.

Remember for guaranteed unlinkability, a minimim mixin must be used. Unlike other CryptoNote coins (mixin optional), BBR requires this:
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246?next_slideshow=1

When SuperNET launches, more attention will come to BBR and other SuperNET coins. Hopefully more people will notice the CryptoNote innovations unique to BBR at that time.

We must build an economy around BBR and make it easy to spend anywhere BTC is accepted. www.spendbbr.com will be a good first start

Stay tuned:)
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:05:44 PM

boolbery good coin  it  bad cryptonote has not future from lack method of transfer for spending

exchange only make work for trade  no ability spend other place  without spending prospect cryptonote future not good

cryptoNote coin need things look like coinbase for make payments good if want adoption even small amount

Yes, we should approach the XMR.to team and ask them to make an similar automatic BBR>BTC gateway.

spendbbr.com is currently being developed. It will function similar to xmr.to with a few additional features.

Remember for guaranteed unlinkability, a minimim mixin must be used. Unlike other CryptoNote coins (mixin optional), BBR requires this:
http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246?next_slideshow=1

When SuperNET launches, more attention will come to BBR and other SuperNET coins. Hopefully more people will notice the CryptoNote innovations unique to BBR at that time.

We must build an economy around BBR and make it easy to spend anywhere BTC is accepted. www.spendbbr.com will be a good first start

Stay tuned:)

This is great news. xmr.to is a great service and something like that could really help Boolberry.

Personally, I would like to hear more about how Boolberry will be used within Supernet. Monero may have a larger community but Boolberry will grow when Supernet arrives if it brings attention to its unique Cryptonote features. With its tiny marketcap and fair (perhaps the fairest of all cryptonote coins) distribution schedule, the potential here is huge.

Only a small portion of Boolberry has been mined. Unlike Darknote and some other Cryptonote coins newcomers can benefit by joining now because of the very slow distribution curve
maxcan

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:16:41 PM

IT'S HAPPENING SOON BOYS! GET READY FOR THE FUN  Shocked
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:04:51 PM

wow some lucky person just bought 102,000 BBR for 8000 satoshi each on poloniex. Anyone know who?
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:42:09 PM

Jl777  Roll Eyes
bbreconomy

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:22:47 PM

Jl777  Roll Eyes

It is hard to know what any one person is doing.

Instead I think we should focus on telling more people about Boolberry!

Perhaps this thread would be a good start. We need to add BBR to the comparison chart (along with XMR, XDN, DRK and SDC) and highlight our distinctions (especially versus XMR and XDN). I sent a message to the OP of the thread. Please do the same or post in the thread itself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985039.200

someone should resurrect this thread (and Reddit) too:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=697355.0
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:44:46 AM

Jl777  Roll Eyes

Perhaps this thread would be a good start. We need to add BBR to the comparison chart (along with XMR, XDN, DRK and SDC) and highlight our distinctions (especially versus XMR and XDN). I sent a message to the OP of the thread. Please do the same or post in the thread itself:

You're going to have a much easier time selling BBR to disillusioned former Dark fanboys than current XMR supporters.

Go for the easy target, not the hard one.  Cryptonote cousins should unite against the X/DARK/DASH scamcoin, not fight amongst ourselves.

The enemy is digital trash and its fake anon Ponzi scheme, not each other.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bbreconomy

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

Jl777  Roll Eyes

You're going to have a much easier time selling BBR to disillusioned former Dark fanboys than current XMR supporters.

Go for the easy target, not the hard one.  Cryptonote cousins should unite against the X/DARK/DASH scamcoin, not fight amongst ourselves.

I actually agree with you and like XMR very much. It has a great development team and community.

My only point is that not all CryptoNote coins are completely identical.

I agree on DRK being mostly marketing hype. I think the masternode model is flawed and only serves to enrich the very early fastmine adopters (like Evan) who control the vast majority of the coins now in circulation.  Using many masternodes to perform coinjoin type mixing is clearly a vulnerable model and something that cannot be compared to CryptoNote cryptography.

Nevertheless the CryptoNote coins could benefit from the type of marketing efforts that have helped DRK so far. The initial focus of BBR and other CryptoNote coins was technology which I think is a good thing. We are building a stable foundation that cannot be attacked like the DRK masternodes.
@bb

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:32:31 PM

Jl777  Roll Eyes

Go for the easy target, not the hard one.  Cryptonote cousins should unite against the X/DARK/DASH scamcoin, not fight amongst ourselves.

I actually agree with you and like XMR very much. It has a great development team and community.

My only point is that not all CryptoNote coins are completely identical.

I agree on DRK being mostly marketing hype. I think the masternode model is flawed and only serves to enrich the very early fastmine adopters (like Evan) who control the vast majority of the coins now in circulation.  Using many masternodes to perform coinjoin type mixing is clearly a vulnerable model and something that cannot be compared to CryptoNote cryptography.

Nevertheless the CryptoNote coins could benefit from the type of marketing efforts that have helped DRK so far. The initial focus of BBR and other CryptoNote coins was technology which I think is a good thing. We are building a stable foundation that cannot be attacked like the DRK masternodes.

But of course sir, I dont think many people already aware the existence  of BBR. my experience as small home miner, I have tried many coins and no doubt BBR is the top notch, cutting edge technology of digital coin. The only flaws of mining BBR is unfair distribution of coin, to cope this issue, I think BBR should adopt P2Pmining like vertcoin or DRK. What  I meant unfair is when I do solo mining, coins generated did not proportional with hashrate. Sometime i got, but most of the time not. P2P mining like DRK ensures every percentage of hash can get coins.
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 02:18:41 PM

The only flaws of mining BBR is unfair distribution of coin, to cope this issue, I think BBR should adopt P2Pmining like vertcoin or DRK. What  I meant unfair is when I do solo mining, coins generated did not proportional with hashrate. Sometime i got, but most of the time not. P2P mining like DRK ensures every percentage of hash can get coins.
Sounds like the same variance issues that every solo miner on every coin will experience. The variance will sort itself out over time; if you don't like waiting too long, there is always pooled mining.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
bbreconomy

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

When was the last time anyone communicated with crypto_zoidberg?

I messaged him several days ago (he has logged on since without responding) about my plans to help develop a Boolberry economy.  I find it strange that he has not been more active in the community. Even if he is busy with other project a brief post once a week would go a long way.

I am starting to worry our leader has abandoned our coin. If that is the case, I feel silly for my plans to build the BBR economy. Aside from the unique features of the coin itself and fair launch, part of what attracted me to BBR was crypto_zoidberg. He seems very knowledgeable about CryptoNote and was very productive back when he was focused on the coin.

Is anyone else concerned? Perhaps I am just being impatient because I was excited about Boolberry (when I thought crypto_zoidberg was still active).
@bb

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:12:16 AM

The only flaws of mining BBR is unfair distribution of coin, to cope this issue, I think BBR should adopt P2Pmining like vertcoin or DRK. What  I meant unfair is when I do solo mining, coins generated did not proportional with hashrate. Sometime i got, but most of the time not. P2P mining like DRK ensures every percentage of hash can get coins.
Sounds like the same variance issues that every solo miner on every coin will experience. The variance will sort itself out over time; if you don't like waiting too long, there is always pooled mining.

Well this is sort of tips from me that anyone can try to get more BBR with solo mining, i myself only have 3Mhs.

1. Watch the network hash from BBR wallet, if it is dropping fast like 50Mhs / hour then start your solo mining.

2. If network hash is advancing stop your solo mining.

Before doing number 1, check your ping from list of print_cn command, there are should be 8 nodes, if you got more than 350ms or more on 4 nodes then forget solo mining. With this method i can get twice as many bools should be. Can imagine if someone with 200Mhs doing this? It will disrupt very bad coin distribution. Thats why implementing P2P mining is also urgent priority.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:47:44 AM

When was the last time anyone communicated with crypto_zoidberg?

I messaged him several days ago (he has logged on since without responding) about my plans to help develop a Boolberry economy.  I find it strange that he has not been more active in the community. Even if he is busy with other project a brief post once a week would go a long way.

I am starting to worry our leader has abandoned our coin. If that is the case, I feel silly for my plans to build the BBR economy. Aside from the unique features of the coin itself and fair launch, part of what attracted me to BBR was crypto_zoidberg. He seems very knowledgeable about CryptoNote and was very productive back when he was focused on the coin.

Is anyone else concerned? Perhaps I am just being impatient because I was excited about Boolberry (when I thought crypto_zoidberg was still active).

I've spoken to him recently. He is still alive and well. However, you might get a faster response from Scruffy via PM or on here or better yet in the Supernet Slack where Boolberry is discussed daily.
scruffy scruffington

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:03:36 AM

Sorry for long silence,  it is not very good,  will try to post regulary. I hope,  ziodberg will find some time to write something about current status too.

First: the coin is not abandoned, for sure. I can promise that if I'll decide to quit this project,  I'll declare it in public. I can't promise for zoidberg,  but I'm sure he will do the same in such situation.

Second: current status. It is not changed very much for last month: main part of the gui client is ready and is in the main repo. But it contains many issues,  it requires testing and fixes for this issues. It is not C++ development,  it is html+js coding now. Why is development so slow? I'm new in html+js coding, and I have a full-time job,  so I can spend only about a 10-20 hours a week on the bbr development. If somebody can help in testing or html coding,  I'll be glad.)

About the bbr-economy: it is really cool.) I have several projects in my head too.) But I think it is important to implement multi-sig for such kind of projects before. If you can implement it without multi-sig,  I'll be glad to help you if you need it,  my skype is jahrsg, my email is scruffy@nakamoto.pw.

If you have any quesations,  fill free to ask me.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: