Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
temroa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:26:05 PM

is not there anyone ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:34:37 PM

is not there anyone ?

I thought you already fixed it based on your edit of the post before the picture. It looks like you haven't included the scratchpad url in your miner launch command/sh/bat. Check out the examples here:
http://cncoin.farm/#getting_started

I think you're missing the -k option.
temroa

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:38:38 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 02:25:10 PM by temroa

is not there anyone ?

I thought you already fixed it based on your edit of the post before the picture. It looks like you haven't included the scratchpad url in your miner launch command/sh/bat. Check out the examples here:
http://cncoin.farm/#getting_started

I think you're missing the -k option.

but --help command doesnt show this -k option
im using this miner https://github.com/mbkuperman/cpuminer-multi-opencl/releases

edit:i corrected was using wrong miner lol

edit2:setup is ok but there is an error is about gpu i think the reason is intensity and i cant set it no arg for it lol

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
kazuki49

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:43:23 PM

I noticed this coin always go up and down with Monero, It looks like a clean launched fork of cryptonote, maybe the Litecoin to Monero's Bitcoin in the future.
bbreconomy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:06:48 PM

I noticed this coin always go up and down with Monero, It looks like a clean launched fork of cryptonote, maybe the Litecoin to Monero's Bitcoin in the future.

Indeed the BBR emission schedule is even slower than XMR.

XDN has the fastest emission, then BCN then XMR with BBR being the slowest of the 4 major coins.

Hopefully Crypto Zoidberg has some good news to share soon
bigj

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:20:24 PM

Indeed the BBR emission schedule is even slower than XMR.

XDN has the fastest emission, then BCN then XMR with BBR being the slowest of the 4 major coins.

Hopefully Crypto Zoidberg has some good news to share soon

If Zoidberg is not acting any soon, someone else might takeover the project... any development is better than none. Much remains to be done.
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 03:25:04 PM

It seems that Crypto Zoidberg is working hard in Louisd´or, maybe Boolberry will have the update that they are working in Louisd´or.

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

damashup

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:39:03 PM

If Zoidberg is not acting any soon, someone else might takeover the project...

Not sure we're anywhere near that stage given this:

Hi folk!
How's it going ?

Just want to mention that i'm here and i'll be able to spend more time on BBR in the near future.

Zoidberg

Much remains to be done.

What specifically needs to be done? Does the work need to be undertaken by CZ or is it stuff that we can offer a bounty for?
temroa

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:15:51 AM

guys does anyone knows is this miner supports compute capability 2.1 ? https://github.com/tpruvot/bbr-cudaminer

bbreconomy

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:32:56 AM

Much remains to be done.

[/quote]

What specifically needs to be done? Does the work need to be undertaken by CZ or is it stuff that we can offer a bounty for?
[/quote]

I would like to see all sorts of services built that accept BBR as payment

I had plans to launch a website similar to xmr.to long ago but cannot because BBR currently lacks the liquidity for me to help facilitate any sizable transactions (without demanding huge margins to compensate).

If people start using BBR as a currency, trading volume will increase and my liquidity problem goes away.

BBR has a great GUI, the slowest (fairest) emission schedule of all cryptonote coins and a minimum mixin value to protect users privacy. Potential is great but we need an economy to be built for BBR to be a useful currency
damashup

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:32:07 PM

Much remains to be done.

I would like to see all sorts of services built that accept BBR as payment

I had plans to launch a website similar to xmr.to long ago but cannot because BBR currently lacks the liquidity for me to help facilitate any sizable transactions (without demanding huge margins to compensate).

If people start using BBR as a currency, trading volume will increase and my liquidity problem goes away.

BBR has a great GUI, the slowest (fairest) emission schedule of all cryptonote coins and a minimum mixin value to protect users privacy. Potential is great but we need an economy to be built for BBR to be a useful currency

So bbr.to can be built with the requisite margins & tx sizes  until liquidity increases? Is it just maths? - i.e. tighten the margins and increase tx size as liquidity improves? Or is it more than this?

That's xmr.to seems to be doing. Tx limit is 1 BTC and quotes have a decent margin built in. Quotes are also limited in time. All variables that can be tweaked as required. Perhaps you could also reserve the right to cancel orders if there is unusual market or service activity during the transaction.

I think this is a great service however it will be some time before bbr.to or xmr.to gain market traction given that the amount of BTC transactions online is tiny compared to fiat. It will require long term thinking, commitment and investment (in time and money). If you have this, the sooner you can get bbr.to up and running the better!

What other services are required to build this economy?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:24:46 AM

the slowest (fairest) emission schedule of all cryptonote coins

Quazarcoin is even slower but the idea that slowest=fairest is kind of silly considering that someone could just create another one that is even slower than Quazarcoin. Where does it end?
damashup

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 04:54:38 AM

Quazarcoin is even slower but the idea that slowest=fairest is kind of silly considering that someone could just create another one that is even slower than Quazarcoin. Where does it end?

True but would you concede the point that slower = fairer to later adopters?
(Or better still smoother = fairer  Wink)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:32:51 PM

All's fair in love and crypto.

Seriously though, I wish someone would fork duckdarkdigitalnote and change the emission curve to be 50 years instead of 50 days, and call it an experiment in authoritarianism (since dNote loves to say that his super fast emission curve is somehow related to an experiment in libertarianism).
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:52:15 AM

No, I wouldn't, necessarily. As I said, where does it end?

damashup

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:24:03 AM

Where it ends is irrelevant, it's just one of many features that makes BBR appealing.

My iPhone has a better camera than my beat-up old generation Nokia. I don't ask 'where do pixel sizes end' when taking pictures of my kids, I just use the iPhone. Neither do I look to newer phones (with better cameras) because on balance my iPhone is more suited for my purpose. Neither do I lay awake at night hypothesising on whether there could one day be a better phone (xPhone) that trumps my iPhone in every aspect. Or there could be 'yPhone' that trumps 'xPhone'... therein lays the road to madness!  Wink

BBR is secure, fast, has a user-friendly GUI, all built from bottom up, with minimal fuss or fanfare, by a single Dev that's seems the most knowledgeable about Cryptonote technology.

The emission curve, along with mixin and other features are additional strings to the BBR bow.

It's the pick of the Cryptonote coins that happens to be chronically undervalued (relative to the others) IMO.

Full disclosure I own BBR, XMR and even have some XDN laying around somewhere.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:28:23 AM

Where it ends is irrelevant, it's just one of many features that makes BBR appealing.

My iPhone has a better camera than my beat-up old generation Nokia. I don't ask 'where do pixel sizes end' when taking pictures of my kids, I just use the iPhone. Neither do I look to newer phones (with better cameras) because on balance my iPhone is more suited for my purpose. Neither do I lay awake at night hypothesising on whether there could one day be a better phone (xPhone) that trumps my iPhone in every aspect. Or there could be 'yPhone' that trumps 'xPhone'... therein lays the road to madness!  Wink

BBR is secure, fast, has a user-friendly GUI, all built from bottom up, with minimal fuss or fanfare, by a single Dev that's seems the most knowledgeable about Cryptonote technology.

The emission curve, along with mixin and other features are additional strings to the BBR bow.

It's the pick of the Cryptonote coins that happens to be chronically undervalued (relative to the others) IMO.

Full disclosure I own BBR, XMR and even have some XDN laying around somewhere

Now you are completely changing the subject. I never said anything negative at all about BBR, I just questioned the premise that slower/smoother = fairer. 

If it were a matter of slower=fairer then someone making a new one like QCN would be an argument that existing coins with a faster curve, like BBN, are less fair. I don't see it.

damashup

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:20:26 AM

Full disclosure I own BBR, XMR and even have some XDN laying around somewhere

Now you are completely changing the subject. I never said anything negative at all about BBR, I just questioned the premise that slower/smoother = fairer. 

If it were a matter of slower=fairer then someone making a new one like QCN would be an argument that existing coins with a faster curve, like BBN, are less fair. I don't see it.

You've questioned the premise without making a case to the contrary. If you have an alternative viewpoint, and care to share it, it would be good to hear?

Equally, if the viewpoint that slower = fairer means QCN has an even fairer curve than BBR, fair enough.

My point is that 'rate of emission' is one of many facets to a coin and one that (as you say) can be always be better by a new coin... so would need to be considered in conjunction with everything else.

(NB: wasn't implying you said anything negative about BBR, I was merely taking the opportunity to emphasise the 'everything else' that BBR brings to the party. This is the BBR thread after all!)
bbreconomy

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

I knew I recognized the name from somewhere!!

btw this can still be found on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Cereal-Booberry-9-6-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B005DQGKIW

Unfortunately it looks like some of the boxes may be past their expiration date according to the Amazon reviews.  I may order some anyway for fun and in case I can think of creative ways to give it away and promote BBR

I now have in my possession several boxes of Booberry.

Any ideas for a viral video (maybe some of eating competition perhaps with a prop bet made with BBR) to help bring attention to our innovative currency?
bbreconomy

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:16:03 PM

In terms of what needs to be done......

I think the community can help right now by contacting merchants.  We have a lot of users that I am sure are eager to spend their BBR. Having a fully functional GUI will make that easy.  

We could start by contacting merchants who highly value the privacy of their users.

I think bounties would be very reasonable (perhaps for both the merchant and the person who signed them up).

I do not want to be involved in collecting donations or awarding the bounties myself.  Do we have any trusted community members that can assume that role?
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: