Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:25:35 AM

So with your support, we'll continue efforts towards exchange listings for Boolberry with the eventuality of a transition to Doubloon.

need more exchanges.especially after split,when liquidity will be needed.

wrote to kucoin:

hello.any update about boolberry listing?
Jessie2017/12/7 11:14:29hello, we can record it for you.and pls notice our announcement sometimes,thanks
2017/12/7 11:15:53>>we can record it for you what does it mean?
Jessie2017/12/7 11:18:41sorry,do you mean you want to list XBB in kucoin platform?
2017/12/7 11:21:03yes of course i want.you feed the people with promises since October 31.it is time to do something.
2017/12/7 11:23:16when boolberry will be list?
Jessie2017/12/7 11:23:44i can only record and feedback for you .but i'm not sure XXB will list
2017/12/7 11:26:08okay,do it.what determines will listing or not?
Jessie2017/12/7 11:26:44i'm not sure.we have a team to deal with it
2017/12/7 11:28:03so your team working on this issue(boolberry listing)?
Jessie2017/12/7 11:31:39no, i record it just a few minute.they will see my feedback later
2017/12/7 11:38:56okay,record please.thanks.
Jessie2017/12/7 11:39:33u're welcome

it seemed to me that in the chat he did not understand that i was referring to the technical team.so i decide to ask again more exactly.

Doris11:54:22hello
11:54:43hello.can you tell me:is kucoin technical team working on boolberry listing issue?
Doris11:54:52our department hasn's been notified,please pay attention to our "NEWS"thanks
11:58:18but the latest news about boolberry listing dated on October 31.how do I find out any news or updates about this issue if nothing is published?
Doris11:59:08yes,Please refer to our announcement, our department is not clear about specific information.
12:00:22thanks.

any news or updates about this question? should we exert more pressure or just not to interfere with the decision and expect?

frankly surprised that it seems to be a rather big exchange cannot solve not the biggest problem.or if to speak more precisely solves this question for so long.
i think we need eventually to decide on the question of exchanges and move on.
TracksuitTrader

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:53 AM

My tracksuit is wet because I fell off my BOAT.

Why don't you read through each of threads before creating a troll account.

Jesus what is your problem? Are you twelve?

I stumbled into the BBR/XBD threads here yesterday night when I was tired and saw one of your posts where you wrote: ".. Doubloon[BOAT] has renamed to BOAT[BOAT] ..". Tired as I was and having zero knowledge about anything related to XBD, I figured it meant THIS Doubloon was being renamed and I thought I'd ask more about things the next day. Yeah I'm sorry for making a human mistake in misunderstanding the meaning of one sentence and making a misinformed inquiry based on it. Obviously I'm a noob troll who needs to be ridiculed for asking silly questions and showing naive interest in the project.

I don't have post history here at Bitcointalk.org since I've only been in the crypto space for under a year, but my account was not created yesterday and definitely not for trolling. As a newcomer, I've been gathering information, trading and investing with different cryptos, researching stuff myself and then asking questions from people in reddit, slack, discord or whatever when I've felt unsure about something. Which is often a lot of things, since everything is pretty much new to me. To this day, I've gotten along just fine.

You're the lead guy in this project right? I don't doubt your technical and organisational skills, but man you need to change your attitude if you want outside people to invest in your coin.

Clintar’s github has the latest source code to compile from source

Boat is a different currency that isnt listed and that team won't be using doubloon
Thank you for answering my questions.
byteball3r

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Have you considered naming the fork something besides Doubloon? To me that has quite a silly connotation.
akamy789

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

Bourgeon BBR was originally named HoneyPenny, the author is not a native English speaker, so native speakers of English strongly urged to become a more cocky BoolBerry
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

Have you considered naming the fork something besides Doubloon? To me that has quite a silly connotation.

Maybe you should try to pronounce it in its native language. Its great and has historical background behind the name.
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

I stumbled into the BBR/XBD threads here yesterday night when I was tired and saw one of your posts where you wrote: ".. Doubloon[BOAT] has renamed to BOAT[BOAT] ..". Tired as I was and having zero knowledge about anything related to XBD, I figured it meant THIS Doubloon was being renamed and I thought I'd ask more about things the next day. Yeah I'm sorry for making a human mistake in misunderstanding the meaning of one sentence and making a misinformed inquiry based on it. Obviously I'm a noob troll who needs to be ridiculed for asking silly questions and showing naive interest in the project.

I don't have post history here at Bitcointalk.org since I've only been in the crypto space for under a year, but my account was not created yesterday and definitely not for trolling. As a newcomer, I've been gathering information, trading and investing with different cryptos, researching stuff myself and then asking questions from people in reddit, slack, discord or whatever when I've felt unsure about something. Which is often a lot of things, since everything is pretty much new to me. To this day, I've gotten along just fine.

You're the lead guy in this project right? I don't doubt your technical and organisational skills, but man you need to change your attitude if you want outside people to invest in your coin.

Clintar’s github has the latest source code to compile from source

Boat is a different currency that isnt listed and that team won't be using doubloon
Thank you for answering my questions.

You know what, its you NEW here and talking stupidity in some funny silly tone. First you ofend the project, leader and now you can`t take one opinion in one sentance. What if he had a rough day. So you clarify your intentions and if its on your schedule maybe apologise. No you attack. Please have thoughts also on people spending all day in making this project work not just for yourself coming in to a bar ordering new beer and shouting all your rights Smiley
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:29 PM

No problems here. Apologies if I came off as rude. I've made a point to clearly state our plans for Doubloon both here and in the Doubloon thread. All the information you seek is only a page or two back here and clearly laid out in the other thread. This forum is full of trolls and your references to BOAT made it seem like it was a troll post. Even more so because 20 minutes prior to your post I clearly answered this same question in the other thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539743.msg26006349#msg26006349

Also, there is no leader in a decentralized project there is only general consensus among those involved. I'm just a proactive holder here with a vision for how to take this project to the next level. As I stated before, try doing your research before posting as we've spent a considerable amount of time laying information out to prevent redundant posts and confusion about our efforts towards transitioning from Boolberry into Doubloon.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:33:48 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:58:08 PM by b4h4mu7

The clintar Version Does not work.

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101

Hope it works!

Also +1 for hardfork!

Rocky

Thank you.....added list of nodes and connected almost instantly.......I'm now d/ling the blockchain

Cheers balltera   Cool
It is not a finding a peer to sync with that is the issue.
it is that it is unable to sync because the current software being run is not the same as the clintar version.
can someone who is knowledgeable upload a current version to download windows version.
I would like to participate sooner than later.
I don't have much to offer other than bandwidth to help with the network

+1 to hardfork. Also, separation from CZ might be the best. the beginning of this coin seems to have some ? marks in regards to the speed in which CZ was able to code the fork from cryptonote. This may have tarnished the coin somewhat. There were suspicions that CZ was part of the cryptonote or at least the Bytecoin team as was Dstrange.

Our separation from Boolberry is something that was in the works for a long time. We didn't anticipate him ever coming back to work here as we've had a lot of broken promises in the past. If he does decide to come back to work on BBR, then that will another positive for everyone, but we'll still be continuing with our plans to transition the BBR blockchain to our own vision for the project. We will continue to support this project through whatever means necessary as we all have a vested interest here. Our efforts are not an opposition to him or Boolberry its just a vision we have for where we want our coins to go. Roger Ver continues to support both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash and while our marketcap is nowhere near those projects the underlying principal is the same.

As for speculation about him being the original author of Cryptonote. I can't speak on this matter but he does have an amazing understanding of the technology, more than anyone else on this forum. He did more for BBR in that short period of time than other CN projects have done in years. So that does raise some question about that, but again, it's only speculation. In my interactions with him, he has proven to be a nice and honest guy, he just has other commitments. If he was, as you say, involved in the creation of Cryptonote he most likely had some kind of falling out with the Bytecoin team and decided to do a fresh start free of the negative stigma associated with that project.

Also, you guys give me too much credit for helping the project. Clintar, Face and the other devs are just as responsible as I am for reviving the network. Clintar's efforts towards rebuilding BBR's infrastructure and expertise here has been invaluable. He's been spending a lot of time providing technical assistance to exchanges, upkeep on the block explorer and helping building up infrastructure for Doubloon testnet. Try to support him by pointing some hash at his pool as long as its not over 50% Smiley Those fees go to upkeep of network and help support his efforts here.
doggod

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:53:45 PM

thanks for the response.
this coin is pretty interesting. Unfortunately, CZ was I think part of the failure for the coin at the beginning. being possibly implicated with bytecoin likely did not benefit the coin as I remember it.

regarding the name: a consideration for you.---MelU---(phonetically) it is the same name as Money in the Mayan Language Jacaltek.

regarding hashing power, would love to support Clintar.
I am not familiar with any of the current issues of BBR or the current dev team. I remember it only when it was honey penny and the brief transition to Boolberry.
again what is his pool name or link.
also what miner is currently being used?

if I can make the request that the new version be compiled and be available for download.
this way, I can send my bbr to my personal wallet that I might be able to mine.
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

thanks for the response.
this coin is pretty interesting. Unfortunately, CZ was I think part of the failure for the coin at the beginning. being possibly implicated with bytecoin likely did not benefit the coin as I remember it.

regarding the name: a consideration for you.---MelU---(phonetically) it is the same name as Money in the Mayan Language Jacaltek.

I am not familiar with any of the current issues of BBR or the current dev team. I remember it only when it was honey penny and the brief transition to Boolberry.

if I can make the request that the new version be compiled and be available for download.

http://mining.blue

Best pool around by far! imo
TracksuitTrader

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

No problems here. Apologies if I came off as rude. I've made a point to clearly state our plans for Doubloon both here and in the Doubloon thread. All the information you seek is only a page or two back here and clearly laid out in the other thread. This forum is full of trolls and your references to BOAT made it seem like it was a troll post. Even more so because 20 minutes prior to your post I clearly answered this same question in the other thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539743.msg26006349#msg26006349

Also, there is no leader in a decentralized project there is only general consensus among those involved. I'm just a proactive holder here with a vision for how to take this project to the next level. As I stated before, try doing your research before posting as we've spent a considerable amount of time laying information out to prevent redundant posts and confusion about our efforts towards transitioning from Boolberry into Doubloon.
All right, no hard feelings. Yeah I did read what you wrote earlier, the problem was that I managed to misunderstand that you were talking about the XDB project being renamed to BOAT. That is why I included the BOAT reference in my questions. I always try to research stuff myself before assuming people use their time to answer my questions. However sometimes you just can't help it, especially when you get confused about a subject like happened here due to my misunderstanding. 

Looking forward to the XDB project and the hardfork, now that I'm "in the loop". I bought my BBR last spring since I liked the concept, I'm also a fan and holder of other Cryptonote coins such as BCN and XMR.

You know what, its you NEW here and talking stupidity in some funny silly tone. First you ofend the project, leader and now you can`t take one opinion in one sentance. What if he had a rough day. So you clarify your intentions and if its on your schedule maybe apologise. No you attack. Please have thoughts also on people spending all day in making this project work not just for yourself coming in to a bar ordering new beer and shouting all your rights Smiley
Honestly, I don't understand what was silly, stupid or offending in my initial post. I stated that I just found out about the XDB project, had some questions about things I didn't understand and if someone could please answer them. I then tried to present my questions as clearly as possible, so it would be easy to aswer to them, if someone found the time. Thankfully user 1blockologist did so.
doggod

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:38:22 PM

thanks for the response.

http://mining.blue

Best pool around by far! imo

so I went to the GitHub.
downloaded the files.
I down loaded cmake zip and extracted to its own folder
installed visual Microsoft visual studio community.
I downloaded boostand zip and  extracted to its own folder
can someone help? really noob at this.

first error:
Severity   Code   Description   Project   File   Line   Suppression State
Error      CMake Error at C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2017/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1929 (message):
  Unable to find the requested Boost libraries.

Unable to find the Boost header files.  Please set BOOST_ROOT to the root
  directory containing Boost or BOOST_INCLUDEDIR to the directory containing
  Boost's headers.      C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2017/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake   1929   

second error
Error      CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:128 (if):

and nine of this error finding boost:
Warning      CMake Warning at C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2017/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:568 (message):
  Imported targets and dependency information not available for Boost version
  (all versions older than 1.33)      C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio/2017/Community/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/CMake/CMake/share/cmake-3.9/Modules/FindBoost.cmake   568   

if given arguments:

"MSVC" "AND" "(" "EQUAL" "1" ")" "AND" "(" "EQUAL" "54" ")"

Unknown arguments specified      CMakeLists.txt      

Kliv73

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

Wallet synchronization error Clintar 0.3a
2017-Dec-11 08:23:32.733411 [P2P9][88.99.193.104:10101 OUT]Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

2017-Dec-11 08:23:32.733411 [P2P9][88.99.193.104:10101 OUT]Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

Try this as your shortcut. I had an issue of not being able to sync and I had to change a windows firewall setting to allow qt-boolb.exe access to the network.

"C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 5.9.44.154:10101 --seed-node 66.228.33.249:10101 --seed-node 59.120.166.36:10101 --seed-node 62.201.213.25:10101 --seed-node 95.85.21.33:10101 --seed-node 107.170.97.197:10101
Kliv73

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

I have no problems with launching
I'm having trouble with synchronization
The synchronization will hang on 573786 -> 931823
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:16:36 PM

From prior post:  (confirmed to work)

I have no problems with launching
I'm having trouble with synchronization
The synchronization will hang on 573786 -> 931823

1. Right click on Boolberry shortcut on desktop, 2. go to target area, 3. delete, 4 paste "C:\Program Files\Boolberry\qt-boolb.exe" --seed-node 88.197.53.159:10101, 5. relaunch
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!
As some of you may know, during last weeks i was in contact with b4h4mu7 talking about future of BBR and about his own ideas. I really appreciate all he did for BBR community and for the project, especially listing on exchange. 
And i’m really proud to see that BBR inspired people like b4h4mu7 for new exciting projects! That's wonderful!
As for me, I have a lot of ideas to improve BBR and decided to turn a new page of the project development.
Few days ago i bought 2 dedicated servers and maintained there 2 seed nodes, and then added them to seed list.
Also i moved boolberry.com to one of this servers, and setup “oldschool” monitoring, as it was back in “good old times”.

Now, some of users may face problems with synchronization which looks like:

Code:
Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

This problem gonna be solved when i put new binaries to the website. It will take some time (1-2 days) since i need to reincarnate building environment with excotic qt version.

PS: I know, my estimations might be taken very sceptical now, whatever.
New updates are coming soon….

Zoidberg

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!
As some of you may know, during last weeks i was in contact with b4h4mu7 talking about future of BBR and about his own ideas. I really appreciate all he did for BBR community and for the project, especially listing on exchange. 
And i’m really proud to see that BBR inspired people like b4h4mu7 for new exciting projects! That's wonderful!
As for me, I have a lot of ideas to improve BBR and decided to turn a new page of the project development.
Few days ago i bought 2 dedicated servers and maintained there 2 seed nodes, and then added them to seed list.
Also i moved boolberry.com to one of this servers, and setup “oldschool” monitoring, as it was back in “good old times”.

Code:
Remote node have longer checkpoints zone( 773500) that local (550000)That means that current software is outdated, please updated it.Current heigh lay under checkpoints on remote host, so it is not possible validate this transactions on local host, disconnecting.

This problem gonna be solved when i put new binaries to the website. It will take some time (1-2 days) since i need to reincarnate building environment with excotic qt version.

Zoidberg

Hey, as previously said we will try to help. If anything is needed just ask.

b4h4mu7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:19 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 10:50:10 PM by b4h4mu7

Hello dear friends!
Long time no talk!

Code:

Zoidberg

Welcome back Zoidberg!

Thanks for the kind words and the healthy discussion! I'm looking forward to the future success of Boolberry under your renewed stewardship! We'll continue to support BBR and all your future efforts.

And to everyone: if you have any feedback with regards to XDB do not post them here, please post them in the XDB thread. This thread is for BBR related stuff only. Thanks for understanding!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539743.0

b4h4mu7

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

Hey, as previously said we will try to help. If anything is needed just ask.

Hi s1lverbox,

I just tested the deposits and withdrawals on your exchange and I must say I am impressed. The deposits and withdrawals are instant both ways. Its the fastest I've ever seen for any exchange platform. I'm looking forward to getting the community up and running there as soon as possible!
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: