Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

crypto_zoidberg  Any word on kucoin exchange?

EDIT: I guess they're still working on it?

We have an integration session scheduled with the Kucoin team this Thursday-Friday. They're going to use this time slot to focus on Boolberry integration and our side will be able to provide technical support.

That's great b4h4mu7.... sounds like good news.  Thx  Smiley

Hopefully people will actually use Kucoin because it doesn't seem like any volume is migrating over to BTC-Alpha. I suppose people in this community don't like trading view charts or fast trade execution speed.
Maybe .. but I love the trading view charts. BTC-Alpha needs improvement on their layout. IMO  Smiley
I'm still keeping a eye on https://upcoin.com/  .. see how theirs is and if good see if they will trade BBR.
8 days to go for that.
8 days to go for that.
http://upcoin.com/?ID=6cb06c30

https://twitter.com/UpCoin_Exchange

Tweet them people to add BBR. Wink

I don't like the layout of BTC Alpha. I had a friend look at it and I told him to search for MSR on the home page. He was confused to say the least.
Yes me too... takes me a minute to find BBR/BTC pair trade.  At this point I'm still holding. Smiley

It's still a big upgrade from trading at Stocks Smiley If Alpha does a nice UI upgrade to something more modern and functional they'll be able to build up a larger user base.
Yes most definitely... that would be great. Smiley

I have some other coins at stocks since they have a bunch of coins listed and I went there first to buy BBR. If BTC Alpha can fix their UI, I think I might migrate.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrmiroslav

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

Hi b4h4mu7
can try listing on https://vicex.io/ ?
They too open soon and they have big plans. the main listing price is very low 2500vic now. 1 vic~0.2$
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Could HitBTC be a good exchange for Boolberry? I noticed it seems to be Monero's largest exchange by volume.  However I don't understand why #monero-markets on Freenode, the channel topic warns about using HitBTC Huh  Does anyone know why?

No answer from support, deposits not showing, withdrawals not working.... Only some coins work fine

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:06:05 PM by b4h4mu7

Hi b4h4mu7
They too open soon and they have big plans. the main listing price is very low 2500vic now. 1 vic~0.2$

Hi mrmiroslav. Kucoin is the last listing I'll be working on for this project. BTC-Alpha was a relatively costly listing and the community here is still using Stocks.. In hindsight it looks like it was a waste of my funds and more importantly my time. I was getting constant messages about getting a better exchange listing and once we get one, nobody here uses it.. BTC-Alpha has overall volume of 700BTC meanwhile stocks has 70BTC in volume.. yet Stocks has 5x more BBR on the order books.. The logic of this situation is perplexing. It has trading view charts, higher volume, functional order depths and a far superior trading engine. People here can't complain about their UI as an excuse not to trade there when stocks (no offense to them) has the worst UI for any exchange.

https://btc-alpha.com/coin-listing/

If people here want to help this project grow they should start by supporting the better exchange that has more access to liquidity. As mentioned in earlier posts, the biggest complaint I've had about Boolberry is lack of an exchange with decent volume where traders can feel comfortable leaving large orders up for prolonged periods. Stocks has an overall volume of 70BTC and because of that some have issues leaving large orders up. BTC-Alpha has done 1500BTC + in volume so leaving large orders up is not an issue relative to the overall volume.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/btc-alpha/
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stocks-exchange/

It doesn't look good for negotiations with larger exchanges about a possible BBR listing (as a value proposition) when we finally get listed on a decent exchange and the project is only doing $11 in volume. Moreover, it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in this community when I'm spending time, energy and resources towards exchange listings and nobody uses them.

TL:DR - Instead of asking for more exchange listings, try supporting the one that just listed BBR. We can't hope to get listed on top tier exchanges when the community is not willing to transition from low tier to mid tier.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Could HitBTC be a good exchange for Boolberry? I noticed it seems to be Monero's largest exchange by volume.  However I don't understand why #monero-markets on Freenode, the channel topic warns about using HitBTC Huh  Does anyone know why?

No answer from support, deposits not showing, withdrawals not working.... Only some coins work fine

I know some of our devs signed up there months ago and had their accounts accessed despite having 2FA enabled along with strong passwords. Luckily they had no funds in their trading account. I'm not sure if this is a regular occurrence there but that should raise a few eyebrows.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

Hi b4h4mu7

Hi mrmiroslav. Kucoin is the last listing I'll be working on for this project. BTC-Alpha was a relatively costly listing and the community here is still using Stocks.. In hindsight it looks like it was a waste of my funds and more importantly my time. I was getting constant messages about getting a better exchange listing and once we get one, nobody here uses it.. BTC-Alpha has overall volume of 700BTC meanwhile stocks has 70BTC in volume.. yet Stocks has 5x more BBR on the order books.. The logic of this situation is perplexing. It has trading view charts, higher volume, functional order depths and a far superior trading engine. People here can't complain about their UI as an excuse not to trade there when stocks (no offense to them) has the worst UI for any exchange.

If people here want to help this project grow they should start by supporting the better exchange that has more access to liquidity. As mentioned in earlier posts, the biggest complaint I've had about Boolberry is lack of an exchange with decent volume where traders can feel comfortable leaving large orders up for prolonged periods. Stocks has an overall volume of 70BTC and because of that some have issues leaving large orders up. BTC-Alpha has done 1500BTC + in volume so leaving large orders up is not an issue relative to the overall volume.

It doesn't look good for negotiations with larger exchanges about a possible BBR listing (as a value proposition) when we finally get listed on a decent exchange and the project is only doing $11 in volume. Moreover, it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in this community when I'm spending time, energy and resources towards exchange listings and nobody uses them.

TL:DR - Instead of asking for more exchange listings, try supporting the one that just listed BBR. We can't hope to get listed on top tier exchanges when the community is not willing to transition from low tier to mid tier.

I think its mainly been me griping about the UI of BTC Alpha. I will move my funds to wherever has the highest price when I want to sell. I am a fan of having my funds on a desktop wallet or my ledger. I think people might migrate eventually when they move their funds to their wallets. Also, the wallet for BBR is buttery smooth. I agree with the earlier comment to link BTC Alpha (and maybe not stocks to help migrate) in the wallet would be a great improvement. This shouldn't be too hard or cost much money.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:38:55 PM

Some other housekeeping stuff:
Maybe boolberry GUI can be updated now?  The 'exchange' tab deserves an update now that we have BTC-Alpha, and remove the defunct exchange logo from the bottom.  I can try to do it.

crypto_zoidberg needs to update the ANN post in this thread. I've identified a couple items that need to be updated in it:

1. Accomplishments section spelling mistake at bottom "December 207" needs correction.
2. Exchange list needs to be updated: add BTC-Alpha, remove cryptochangex

Thanks for advice, i fixed first page!
We now working on new website, sharing our intermediate results with b4h4mu7&co, hope to put in on the web soon!
We also started redesign of new GUI for BBR, from scratch, but this task is still on mockups phase.

Zoidberg

seahawks949

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

Some other housekeeping stuff:
Maybe boolberry GUI can be updated now?  The 'exchange' tab deserves an update now that we have BTC-Alpha, and remove the defunct exchange logo from the bottom.  I can try to do it.

crypto_zoidberg needs to update the ANN post in this thread. I've identified a couple items that need to be updated in it:

1. Accomplishments section spelling mistake at bottom "December 207" needs correction.
2. Exchange list needs to be updated: add BTC-Alpha, remove cryptochangex

Thanks for advice, i fixed first page!
We now working on new website, sharing our intermediate results with b4h4mu7&co, hope to put in on the web soon!
We also started redesign of new GUI for BBR, from scratch, but this task is still on mockups phase.

Zoidberg

B4h and Zoid- Is there a time frame you can give us for the website/whitepaper 2.0 launch/KUcoin listing? Look forward to seeing everything come together. Thanks
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

Hi b4h4mu7

Kucoin is the mid tier exchange

This has been the only interesting one in this whole process and was ironically the first one that committed

1,500 btc is a low volume exchange, kucoin does 5x of that

Im not sure anybody here would have said yes pls drop dough on btc-alpha, or for cryptxchange or for stocks.exchange if those two had asked

You have to be in tune with what the market wants before acting surprised one of your unilateral well meaning initiatives falls completely flat

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Would be nice to add Discord channel, people like to hang there, it easier to have multiple projects, i see lot of presence there. I can make one for BBR
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:51:55 PM by b4h4mu7

Kucoin is the mid tier exchange

This has been the only interesting one in this whole process and was ironically the first one that committed

1,500 btc is a low volume exchange, kucoin does 5x of that

Im not sure anybody here would have said yes pls drop dough on btc-alpha, or for cryptxchange or for stocks.exchange if those two had asked

You have to be in tune with what the market wants before acting surprised one of your unilateral well meaning initiatives falls completely flat

Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to classifying exchange tiers. IMO, less than 100BTC is low volume.. any platform able to achieve 1000+ range, is again, IMO mid tier. 10,000 and up is high volume. I suppose you have upper and lower tiers within each bracket. Definitions aside, my point is that the project needs an interim exchange that is functional for trading (charts, execution etc) something sorely lacked at stocks. In addition, an exchange where their buy order isn't larger than 10% of the overall volume of the exchange which doesn't inspire confidence for someone leaving that up there on stocks. My surprise is aimed squarely at those asking in PMs for better exchanges and when one comes around the available inventory stays on Stocks.

We're in talks with some of the largest exchanges by volume. This is why Zoidberg made the off-line signing API improvement as it is a requirement for those exchanges. My goal with the Alpha listing was to provide this community with a trading platform that they can feel comfortable leaving larger buy/sell orders up without worrying about the exchange viewing it as low hanging fruit. I'm not saying Stocks will steal funds but the fact that Alpha has done over 1000BTC in volume in the recent past is a confidence boost for anyone with those types of concerns.

That said, the project needs to be trading (at bare minimum) in the 100k+ Satoshi range before we can finalize talks with the higher tier exchanges (Kucoin aside). The listing fees (in BBR) are much too high relative to Boolberry's marketcap. Zoidberg&Co and Hashapplicance&Co are in channel with those exchanges and will be able to follow up with the negotiations when that bridge is ready to be crossed.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Would be nice to add Discord channel, people like to hang there, it easier to have multiple projects, i see lot of presence there. I can make one for BBR

There is a discord channel and bridge to all the other channels:

Riot:
https://riot.im/app/#/room/#boolberry:matrix.org

Telegram:
http://t.me/boolberry

Discord:
https://discord.gg/4zVZkZr

Slack:
https://boolberry.slack.com

IRC:
http://chat.freenode.net/?channels=boolberry
Vertol

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Boolberry was added for vote on vicex.io

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=68b6f035-605e-4078-a97b21daf8fd
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=68b6f035-605e-4078-a97b21daf8fd

I'd be careful on this platform. They weren't handling passwords correctly from what I understand. They were apparently emailing passwords in plain text but as with anything on the internet DYOR.

Vertol

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

I'd be careful on this platform. They weren't handling passwords correctly from what I understand. They were apparently emailing passwords in plain text but as with anything on the internet DYOR.

I dont think so. Masari coin was banned from voting, cause they are cheating, so for now they make gossips around.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

I dont think so. Masari coin was banned from voting, cause they are cheating, so for now they make gossips around.

If you or anyone else has any definitive information, please share. It'd be a shame for people to lose funds if this was in fact the case. If it wasn't, it would also be a shame for the exchange to have salacious claims made that were not true. Either way, DYOR!

b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Do you work for this exchange?

I would advise caution against using newer exchanges until they have proven themselves to the general public. This community still has some funds that are being held hostage by Poloniex.
omega0

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

I would advise caution against using newer exchanges until they have proven themselves to the general public. This community still has some funds that are being held hostage by Poloniex.

exact,attention! password sent via email in plain text, no need to add anything else..
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

exact,attention! password sent via email in plain text, no need to add anything else..

This is what I thought since there were people swearing that the passwords were being sent in plain text. I would take this as a lesson to always be vigilant.

b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:34 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:00:23 PM by b4h4mu7

Hi all,

Just giving everyone a heads up here that starting next week I will be focusing 100% of my attention on Doubloon. I will be around to see the Kucoin listing through but after that I'll be reverting back to my role here as a passive holder/supporter. Our devs have just finished the final code for the new ring signature scheme so it's turn key for Zoidberg&Co when they're ready to begin integration after the critical improvements have been made to Boolberry core. We still have a separate research team conducting some peer review on it before we publish to IACR for the general public.

Boolberry has a lot of potential and Zoidberg&Co are in the process of releasing a nice roadmap with detailed milestones to give this project the clarity it needs to move forward. This roadmap will be released either today at the earliest or Monday at the latest. It's something I'm sure everyone is looking forward to reviewing.

Thanks all for supporting Boolberry! Zoidberg has a strong team of developers and product designers that are working on Boolberry as I type. It goes without saying that the project is in the very capable hands of the original developer. In addition, we have a strong marketing team on standby to provide support for each announcement/milestone. Hashappliance is taking point for operations. He's a very sharp guy and I have no doubts he'll do well for the community.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: