Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sergg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 01:04:38 PM by Sergg

BTC-Alpha of the three transactions credited only one first trial and small. The other two do not count larger. Those support is silent. Be careful.

I've contacted them and in work on this problem. Hopefully solve it soon!

Zoidberg

If anyone has problems with deposits please contact me in slack boolberry.slack.com or here and write details - what was transaction id and payment id, i'll try figure out problem.

Zoidberg

Hi.
Sent 63.775 BBR to the btc-alpha exchange. A deposit isn't enlisted. Technical support of the exchange doesn't answer, or asks data which are sent them in the first message.

http://boolberry.io/en/?hash=563d54f0b4bcbabfcf6b426b5b2525a3d144dfe29d4c86cd04a87391944931b2#blockchain_transaction

Payment ID: faa0c11d241b7d8ba8723c46eca64ae65324d993516c8f127d53e9a38d7c0266

Sorry for my English

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrmiroslav

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 08:41:05 AM by mrmiroslav

Hi all,

Just giving everyone a heads up here that starting next week I will be focusing 100% of my attention on Doubloon. I will be around to see the Kucoin listing through but after that I'll be reverting back to my role here as a passive holder/supporter. Our devs have just finished the final code for the new ring signature scheme so it's turn key for Zoidberg&Co when they're ready to begin integration after the critical improvements have been made to Boolberry core. We still have a separate research team conducting some peer review on it before we publish to IACR for the general public.

Boolberry has a lot of potential and Zoidberg&Co are in the process of releasing a nice roadmap with detailed milestones to give this project the clarity it needs to move forward. This roadmap will be released either today at the earliest or Monday at the latest. It's something I'm sure everyone is looking forward to reviewing.

Thanks all for supporting Boolberry! Zoidberg has a strong team of developers and product designers that are working on Boolberry as I type. It goes without saying that the project is in the very capable hands of the original developer. In addition, we have a strong marketing team on standby to provide support for each announcement/milestone. Hashappliance is taking point for operations. He's a very sharp guy and I have no doubts he'll do well for the community.

Cheers!
Good News.
And all, the more votes there are, the higher the chance of listing. At the same time, your costs are $ 0.
Link:
Exchange https://vicex.io
Vote list https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing
http://thumb.ibb.co/bumBNc/image.jpg

mrmiroslav

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

And all, the more votes there are, the higher the chance of listing. At the same time, your costs are $ 0.
Link:
http://thumb.ibb.co/bumBNc/image.jpg

Be careful of this exchange.  They apparently send passwords via plaintext.

Ask yourself:  do you want to transfer your coins to them, when they don't even follow security best practices and send passwords in plaintext via email?

Use your judgement and stay safe!
do not worry, the exchange is not working yet. before the release of another 30 days. now it's just work on the selection of crypto-currencies and tokens. now open a test mode and all.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

https://twitter.com/bazookajeff

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

Link:

Be careful of this exchange.  They apparently send passwords via plaintext.

Ask yourself:  do you want to trust them with your coins when don't even follow security best practices and send passwords in plaintext via email?

Use your judgement and stay safe!
do not worry, the exchange is not working yet. before the release of another 30 days. now it's just work on the selection of crypto-currencies and tokens. now open a test mode and all.

Test mode?  What are they "testing"?  Testing their ability to not follow security best practices?  Then they have definitely succeeded.

It's pretty trivial to NOT send passwords in email via plaintext.  Anyone with half a brain stopped doing this in 1999.

"Test mode" or not, there's no excuse for this, and in my opinion exposes the apparent low calibre, incompetent nature of the people behind this exchange.

I wouldn't trade at a place that does this as a practice. It seems scammy.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
mrmiroslav

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

Before you say something, make sure your words are correct. you can not trade there, the exchange starts only after 30 days, it's written open to the test. You can ask developers a question, they are open for communication.
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Before you say something, make sure your words are correct. you can not trade there, the exchange starts only after 30 days, it's written open to the test. You can ask developers a question, they are open for communication.

I've followed this up with about 20 people who all say the same thing. Personally, I would not trade there and find it to be necessary to raise concerns for people to do their own research. If they want to risk their funds, go for it. If I want to raise concerns to people, I think I should equally go for it.

The source from which existing things derive their existence is also that to which they return at their destruction.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

A new hope for those with funds trapped on Poloniex.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-mobile-payments-app-circle-acquires-crypto-exchange-poloniex-for-400-mln
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

@zoidberg, can you add the discord link to the front of this thread and on the side of the subreddit?

b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

Hello everyone,

A quick update on Kucoin. We had a brief session with the team over the weekend. I just received an update from the exchange operator, Kent, that his lead engineer, Eric, is now working on the integration. If all goes well deposits and withdrawals will be open sometime this week.

Also a big thanks to mis255 for completing the bounty for the Boolberry documentation.

http://dbminer.info/boolberry-rpc/html/

opennext

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

https://btc-alpha.com/ is scam,
no support and no response to any problem.
MMichaelix

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Btc-Alpha is not a scam, Ive personally used it many times. We have to get out of this habit of calling exchanges scams just because support for them isnt lightning fast. They realistically only have probably 4 or 5 people working on tickets and i imagine they're working on them in the order they were submitted so it just might take a little longer to get to yours.
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

Btc-Alpha is not a scam, Ive personally used it many times. We have to get out of this habit of calling exchanges scams just because support for them isnt lightning fast. They realistically only have probably 4 or 5 people working on tickets and i imagine they're working on them in the order they were submitted so it just might take a little longer to get to yours.

BTC-Alpha got hit with a massive DDoS attack yesterday.  The exchange owner is available on telegram if you need any assistance.  I am sure they are backlogged at the moment, but they got all of my issues resolved 100%, even though it took a couple days. 

The exchange owner and operator can be reached on Telegram at: @vitaliibodnar and @eliasolo, respectively.

Patience is a virtue.  Smiley
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Going to contact them. Smiley
boomboombazookajeff
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

BTC-Alpha got hit with a massive DDoS attack yesterday.  The exchange owner is available on telegram if you need any assistance.  I am sure they are backlogged at the moment, but they got all of my issues resolved 100%, even though it took a couple days. 

The exchange owner and operator can be reached on Telegram at: @vitaliibodnar and @eliasolo, respectively.

Patience is a virtue.  Smiley

Thanks for the update!

1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

after the offline signatures implementation how close is the current Boolberry daemon to other cryptonote integrations?

I ask because every single exchange is going to have the same problems, we should just chase the exchanges that Aeon and Monero are on

What about Qryptos https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/qryptos/

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

I have about 20000BBR trapped in the Phoenix do not know when to get it back
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Hello friends!

First of all i would like to thank everyone who contributed to BBR and made possible relaunch project! Especially i would like to say thanks for commitment from hashappliance of 50kBBR, Crypjunkie of 10kBBR and donation from b4h4mu7 20kBBR and for all efforts that he put to bring this project back to the game (we really wish him success with his Dobloon project).

As i was saying earlier - buying coins and investment in the project is a kind of different things for me. Between many many many different coins, especially this days, Boolberry launch was made without any ICO, premine or instamine, absolutely transparent with only 1% of mining tax, which was obviously not enough for funding project active development. With the huge traction of crypto industry that happened in last years everything (not only dev coasts, but also marketing, exchange listing fees etc) became more expensive and at the same time more valuable. For example listing on HitBTC coast about 20BTC, which is about 150kBBR at the current rate. As we counted project funds must be at least 500kBBR which is about 5% of all coins in circulations.

We was approached by group of holders wich is represented by hashappliance and now we in process of finalizing first round of investments. These funds would allow us to dedicate ourselves to this project including both marketing and development efforts.

We really hope that community will continue to support our work with donations on public basis - with new alias and view key published to track amount of raised funds.

We was discussing some ideas of fundraising and there was proposed different ways of getting this, including hard fork with increasing mining fees up to 20% or so one, but i’m pretty sure that this is wrong way and better to go with  the way Monero do this - rising funds from community, and personally believe that community will support this as soon as they see constant active work on the project.

After we finalize agreement on initial round of investment we gonna announce here our roadmap with the plans for 2018 and deploy new website.

I personally would like to say thanks to everyone for interest, patience and support of this project despite long time of my absence!

Zoidberg

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Hello friends!

First of all i would like to thank everyone who contributed to BBR and made possible relaunch project! Especially i would like to say thanks for commitment from hashappliance of 50kBBR, Crypjunkie of 10kBBR and donation from b4h4mu7 20kBBR and for all efforts that he put to bring this project back to the game (we really wish him success with his Dobloon project).

As i was saying earlier - buying coins and investment in the project is a kind of different things for me. Between many many many different coins, especially this days, Boolberry launch was made without any ICO, premine or instamine, absolutely transparent with only 1% of mining tax, which was obviously not enough for funding project active development. With the huge traction of crypto industry that happened in last years everything (not only dev coasts, but also marketing, exchange listing fees etc) became more expensive and at the same time more valuable. For example listing on HitBTC coast about 20BTC, which is about 150kBBR at the current rate. As we counted project funds must be at least 500kBBR which is about 5% of all coins in circulations.

We was approached by group of holders wich is represented by hashappliance and now we in process of finalizing first round of investments. These funds would allow us to dedicate ourselves to this project including both marketing and development efforts.

We really hope that community will continue to support our work with donations on public basis - with new alias and view key published to track amount of raised funds.

We was discussing some ideas of fundraising and there was proposed different ways of getting this, including hard fork with increasing mining fees up to 20% or so one, but i’m pretty sure that this is wrong way and better to go with  the way Monero do this - rising funds from community, and personally believe that community will support this as soon as they see constant active work on the project.

After we finalize agreement on initial round of investment we gonna announce here our roadmap with the plans for 2018 and deploy new website.

I personally would like to say thanks to everyone for interest, patience and support of this project despite long time of my absence!

Zoidberg

Your 1% dev tax should have been enough to continue development, but by abandoning the project you destroyed the value of not only the dev tax but also the donations to the dev fund.

In contrast, Monero's dev fund donations are worth much more than when most of them were donated.  That speaks to their competence plus wise governance, and your lack of those essential qualities.

What happened to Louisd’or?  Wasn't that supposed to support your research into making BBR proof of stake (or PoS/PoW hybrid)?

Hello!
I’m glad to announce our project, that we were working on last weeks and keep working on. This is CryptoNote-based currency with first anonymous PoS engine(that use PoW as well).
This is the part of big project (which have codename Louisd’or), that we do for my friends, so this is just technology announce and first rough implementation of CN-based PoS, and working network, this is more like proposal, so i shared this to get public review and feedback about PoS approach we gonna use.
The “Louisd’or” project itself have a wide feature list and have a lot of development ahead, so we have a great team of talented people who worked on this, and expect to release it in the middle of spring.

According to my experience in bitcointalk forum, here is a lot of people who like to criticize my work, especially from Monero clan, so you guys is welcome to fight!
We have about 4-5 BTC of bounties for people who gonna find bugs/flaws in design or implementation: most serious critical flaw gonna get 2 BTC, next less critical 1 BTC, next 0.5 BTC and so on.

Brief description link(mini-whitepaper): http://162.243.101.90/lui_share.pdf
Implementation: https://github.com/cryptobender/lui
Notice: Implementation does not completely reflect mini-whitepaper description, it still in development, so i often do some commits and restart test network every 2-3 days. Atm we have network that running about of couple of days and seems to be okay.

Feel free to post any questions and ideas here or to PM.

Zoidberg

I'm not mining anymore, but still hold some BBR. The long periods of silence with no releases makes me wonder what is cryptozoidberg collecting 1% of all blocks for? Not that it's a lot of money in terms of BTC, but is any work being done on the project to warrant 1% of all coins generated? I was never a fan of this donation/payment model, but I think especially lately it just looks like someone sweeping up loose change just for being (benevolent?) dictator for life.

Work is done on louis d'or. According to Zoidberg as its the same code, work on louis d'or will help BBR in the long run.

Apparently, the problem is lack of funds. Bitcrea used to work for BBR but had to stopped because of this.

Developping a coin is really expensive. THe monero core team put hundreds of bitcoin into it. But They did it from their own pocket.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

Hey iCEBREAKER, how's it going ? Glad to see you here again!
Old opponents of BBR from Monero clan are always welcome!

Zoidberg

b4h4mu7

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Let me translate the troll post for everyone:

Hi, I'm Icebreaker. Zoidberg please don't return to work on Boolberry! I don't like competition for Monero.
 Cry Cry Cry

I must say that was quick. Glad to have the Monero spokesperson join the thread!
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: