Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210694 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:58:19 PM

Techie question - is it possible to withdraw from exchange to alias (far easier to remember this than copy and paste the long form address). Tried it on Polo and got an error. Raised a ticket there (awaiting a response) however wanted to check that it should be possible?

Technically it's possible and not hard to implement, but this should be done on exchane side and i doubt that exchanges gonna do that, i think they have enough work on the table.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll request they implement it on my ticket (can only ask). It would be a great little enhancement on their side.
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:04:37 PM

Techie question - is it possible to withdraw from exchange to alias (far easier to remember this than copy and paste the long form address). Tried it on Polo and got an error. Raised a ticket there (awaiting a response) however wanted to check that it should be possible?

Technically it's possible and not hard to implement, but this should be done on exchane side and i doubt that exchanges gonna do that, i think they have enough work on the table.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll request they implement it on my ticket (can only ask). It would be a great little enhancement on their side.

Yeah Smiley I would be happy to help i they need!

teknohog

Activity: 520
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:10:50 PM

I guess most exchanges do a check for valid addresses, and it's easier when it has a fixed length and a known beginning.

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:16:19 PM

I guess most exchanges do a check for valid addresses, and it's easier when it has a fixed length and a known beginning.

+ i need to add alias support to wallet RPC, not a big deal if they really agree to support it i'll extend RPC API in 30 about minutes

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:17:06 PM

I heard there was a bit of confusion. CZ will be focused on BBR as always. he will be adding some few API calls to support Teleport, so this is work similar to making good compatibility

During this process it is possible for some new ideas to develop.

To clarify about the SuperNET IPO, this is not selling of any existing shares and I am not getting any free shares at all. If I want to get any SuperNET, I have to pay for it too. I will take no salary, no office, very little overhead. 1% of funds raised will be reserved for websites and other incidental expenses. 90% of fees collected will be distributed. So the overhead cannot be more than 10% of revenues.

The purpose of SuperNET is to unite crypto. By creating a framework that allows for cross marketing and revenue sharing. Each node will be getting some revenue sharing. Also each coin community will be getting revenue sharing proportional to the business their coin is part of.

What I am saying is that the BBR community will be getting revenue sharing from SuperNET. We will need some special community account to send this to once the revenue starts flowing. I cannot estimate the amounts yet and it will depend on the number of users, availability of services, etc.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:37:17 PM

+ i need to add alias support to wallet RPC, not a big deal if they really agree to support it i'll extend RPC API in 30 about minutes

I've contacted Polo and the noises they are making are positive! I've PMed you the details. Fingers crossed...  Smiley
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:22:43 PM

Donation Drive

We all know how hard the BBR team has been working. Due to their efforts, what is happening in the markets has been made possible. We need to make sure the BBR team can concentrate on improving BBR with 100% of their powers.

Way back earlier this year, I was in the same situation of worrying about money and I was seriously considering getting a real job to pay the bills. Needless to say my productivity would have gone way down and, well I wouldnt be where I am today. When some of the big NXT whales found this out, they gave me a "job" basically to keep doing what I was and they took care of my basic living expenses.

This helped enormously and got me into a superproductive mode.

Now I find that the BBR team is not even asking for more funds, even though they sure can use it. There was no premine and we can all see that the 1% of emmission is not so much. Maybe in 6 months to a year it will be plenty, but until the 1% emission can pay for the basic living expenses of the BBR team, the BBR community needs to chip in. This is just temporary until BBR value is making the 1% emission enough.

Think of the wonderful feeling it will be to see BBR > XMR
This is what is possible. Calculate how much your stack of BBR would be worth if it had XMR's price.

OK, now dig deep and send you support to:
BTC: 1JjGoHdzP5HvtyEZ6MN9LXbh8uTDVgrPY9
BBR: @zoidberg

Wow. I just did the calculation and it felt really good!
I sent in 1 BTC 279df28d7ad464170dd35b2eb4b1b205a5cebaa0b5ad02f9c256f23caced0bc7

James

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:32:19 PM

Donation Drive

Way back earlier this year, I was in the same situation of worrying about money and I was seriously considering getting a real job to pay the bills. Needless to say my productivity would have gone way down and, well I wouldnt be where I am today. When some of the big NXT whales found this out, they gave me a "job" basically to keep doing what I was and they took care of my basic living expenses.

The other day in polo trollbox you said you made millions in 10 months after discovering crypto.

I must have misinterpreted what you said.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:46:09 PM

Donation Drive

The other day in polo trollbox you said you made millions in 10 months after discovering crypto.

I must have misinterpreted what you said.
when I said "superproductive mode" that meant that in May when the NXT AssetExchange came out I issued 100 million NXT marketcap worth of assets. In the first weeks, they were 80%+ of all volumes and most of the top volume assets. Now the monthly trading volume of assets is almost $1 mil per month and their combined marketcap is getting close to 200 million NXT. I had to sell the majority to early investors so I only ended up with about 40%, but I also gave away about 20 million NXT worth to key contributors in the NXT community. Then I became core dev for BTCD and since I believe in my ability to deliver the tech I bought over 200 BTC of it and now this has become worth some nice amount.

So it is a rags to riches story twice and now I am here to help BBR regain its former value and then some.

I have done some market research and do you know what people are saying about cryptonotes? They say they have XMR and BBR. XMR because of all the hype it gets and BBR for the tech.

Now I dont particularly like hype or market manipulating, when I back a coin, I put my money in and HODL and put my ideas and hard work into improving it. This is the secret to my success, I am able to directly increase the value of my investments so I dont need to resort to anything else. Now, what will happen when BBR starts getting all the publicity and attention and people are talking about BBR. When you combine the best tech and give it good marketing, it wins

So, my goal is BBR > XMR in price and marketcap. The first will be much easier than the second due to the number of different coins, but I did 60x on BTCD in 6 weeks. About 5x for BBR so far after 3 days, so it will be good to see a repeat performance and this is what I work toward by combining the powers of BTCD and BBR and the SuperNET

James

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Donation Drive

We all know how hard the BBR team has been working. Due to their efforts, what is happening in the markets has been made possible. We need to make sure the BBR team can concentrate on improving BBR with 100% of their powers.

Now I find that the BBR team is not even asking for more funds, even though they sure can use it. There was no premine and we can all see that the 1% of emmission is not so much. Maybe in 6 months to a year it will be plenty, but until the 1% emission can pay for the basic living expenses of the BBR team, the BBR community needs to chip in. This is just temporary until BBR value is making the 1% emission enough.

This is what is possible. Calculate how much your stack of BBR would be worth if it had XMR's price.

I sent in 1 BTC 279df28d7ad464170dd35b2eb4b1b205a5cebaa0b5ad02f9c256f23caced0bc7

James

I really like the way things are going and am glad that I have held onto all my BBR and have been buying while the price was extremely low.  There isn't much I can contribute other than financial support so that's what my contribution will be.   

I've donated:

.5 BTC  ceeed002f087b9bef01f415ab7572c78c71f8dde700d2c54f215f2a6ca5fedd2

1000 BBR  f75750e69fbfd04950fde96e69f00d8d4279c6b15914104bb76c2e25a6416972

crypto_zoidberg (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:51:24 PM

James

I've donated:

Very big thanks for this support!

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:53:01 PM

Hmm Smiley
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:28:59 PM

Donation Drive

James

I really like the way things are going and am glad that I have held onto all my BBR and have been buying while the price was extremely low.  There isn't much I can contribute other than financial support so that's what my contribution will be.   

I've donated:

Thank you!!

It is from people like you that the power to change the world flows. The money that is in your account has been transformed into power to fuel the BBR team. This is the magic of crypto and the human spirit of generosity. Some numbers in an account change and now stress evaporates from crypto_zoidberg. A sense of optimism and hope is most essential for creative progress.

Do we want some press for BBR? I am trying to convince them to give us free press, but they seem to want some payments. These donations will allow for some PR and other things that unfortunately cost money. I think it is better to slightly reduce the numbers in your accts so that the price will be boosted. A small few know that BBR is the best cryptonote, so now is a very good time to get this message out.

I hope that all crypto communities become ones of positive energy, hope. We can set the example here. We really can make the world a better place.

James

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 12:59:04 AM

people are figuring out that BBR is a pretty good investment Smiley

Nice volume on Polo today.  Bittrex must feel pretty stupid for considering delisting MoonBerry.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:23:54 AM

I couldnt find BBR on coinmarketcap. I then realized I should be scrolling up and it was there at #52
Does anybody know what the peak CMC ranking was?

cryptonote is definitely hot now and BBR is the hottest one.
price parity could happen much faster than expected, basically the moment everybody realizes that BBR is actively improving the tech, that instead of a discount it should be at a premium

If you look at the long term chart, it is clear we still have a long hill to climb, but it is just a matter of getting the message out that BBR has the only cryptonote dev that changed the block format. This is no tweaking of a constant change, but the actual blocks! For those not so technical, this is like replacing the engine while making it more fuel efficient and get more power. In other words not something for a garage mechanic, but rather for an engine designer.

So next time someone is making disparaging comments on BBR, just ask if their coin devs were able to change (dont even need to require improving), just change the block format. That should make 90% of them say something silly and go away.

James

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

56   Boolberry Boolberry   884 BTC   0.00069688 BTC   1,267,847 BBR   67 BTC   33.07 %

11   Monero Monero   15,494 BTC   0.00496159 BTC   3,122,843 XMR   641 BTC   12.82 %
luckygenough56
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:25:21 AM

where is the blockchain stored on my computer ?
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:43:40 AM

where is the blockchain stored on my computer ?

in windows:
Code:
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\boolb

or

WIN+R %appdata% and search folder "boolb"
luckygenough56
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:00:59 AM

I must be blind i checked before in roaming and didn't see it  Smiley

Thanks found it   Smiley
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:19:25 AM

If you look at the long term chart, it is clear we still have a long hill to climb, but it is just a matter of getting the message out that BBR has the only cryptonote dev that changed the block format. This is no tweaking of a constant change, but the actual blocks! For those not so technical, this is like replacing the engine while making it more fuel efficient and get more power. In other words not something for a garage mechanic, but rather for an engine designer.

So next time someone is making disparaging comments on BBR, just ask if their coin devs were able to change (dont even need to require improving), just change the block format. That should make 90% of them say something silly and go away.

James

I still don't get it. How is it more efficient/more powerful? Does every block take less hardware space or what?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: