Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:02:56 PM

"I don't think we're asking you to put your trust in us..."

I gotta call you out on that line of horseshit. The basic idea behind "give us your money and we will pay you back money" is based on the first half trusting the second half, Asking people to put trust in you is EXACTLY, to the letter, what you are doing.

If you do not want to trust it is your choice.
No one will ask you directly nor make any kind of pressure for you to invest.

Kosmot is not specifically asking anyone to trust him or any other member.

Doesn't have to directly ask anyone for it to still be an issue of trust. I don't need to restate what I wrote, because the language is clear. He is damned well asking for people to put trust in him.

You all arguing around words. words that are used to describe something. what is it that you want to know?

Would it matter what you get back as a respond? 

how about we all come back together and lets figure out other ways to help this coin grown into the goals we want.

when i say this coin. i mean this commuity backing up the coin. We all want to move forward. let find our what is the best way?

i plead everyone, share your thoughts and ideas on how we can improve (the community, not the LLC)

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

Although I'm currently holding 1.3 billion Karmacoins and believe that there will be an opportunity to sell them sometime way obove the price I bought them, I'm an IT-lawyer at the same time working for a global software company and wouldn't invest a single penny buying pseudo-shares of this non-transparent construct. Just to be clear: Kosmost is legally allowed to do whatever he wants with the coins you all sent him...
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:10:43 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 07:30:05 PM by kosmost

"I don't think we're asking you to put your trust in us..."

I gotta call you out on that line of horseshit. The basic idea behind "give us your money and we will pay you back money" is based on the first half trusting the second half, Asking people to put trust in you is EXACTLY, to the letter, what you are doing.

Would you like your coins back? There's no need to talk like this. It is also not a requirement to participate. If you're uncomfortable with any of it, you should not invest.

Here is what I am saying, to put it in another way: "Do not trust people blindly. Look at the situation and see what kind of sense it makes. Would it make sense for kosmost to steal my coins?"

I'd rather focus on providing value to Karmacoin. Would you care to join me?

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:19:25 PM

Although I'm currently holding 1.3 billion Karmacoins and believe that there will be an opportunity to sell them sometime way obove the price I bought them, I'm an IT-lawyer at the same time working for a global software company and wouldn't invest a single penny buying pseudo-shares of this non-transparent construct. Just to be clear: Kosmost is legally allowed to do whatever he wants with the coins you all sent him...

Anyone who can use Google can easily find out that you are mistaken. (Your statement implies that LLCs all have the same operating agreement, which of course is never the case.)

But you will still be an owner if you hold the coins, regardless of whether or not you exchange them.

So, technically speaking I guess, we will give you the shares for free Smiley

Seriously, though, I am not interested in doing anything other than holding coins whose value amounts to less than the glass on my watch. It's kind of amusing to read some of this. Especially considering how much I do for Karmacoin and how much of my own money I've spent, and how little response I got when Karmacoin was 8-12 satoshi. When it was in the ditches I was still there, working hard and spending money to bring it back to life. To suggest that I have 1 iota of nefarious intentions is completely ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever in such a context.

But I can understand your concerns. I suppose you'll have to wait and see how it turns out. (And I will still be there)

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:32:52 PM

People are rightly paranoid as the history of cryptos is filled with pitfalls, to put it mildly. I think the idea here is really interesting, however, and hopefully you guys will prove it to be viable and increase the value of Karmacoin and do some good in the world. Everyone out there can't be a bad guy, there has to be some good guys/gals. It would really set a good example and could start to change the perception of cryptos if this is the exception to most of the crypto investment sorts of things going on, so I am totally hoping this all works out for everyone.

Personally, I just have some Karmacoins that I bought at a lower price as it seemed Karmacoin had some good ideas and leadership behind it... all of a sudden. Karmashares is interesting, but as I don't know any of you personally, no offense, you sound like great people, I am more interested in the POC concept and how that plays out.

Can you explain Proof of Coin and what happens if I decide I am just too paranoid to risk investing, but still hope the best and want to "hold" Karamcoin for the POC element?

Additionally, I think looking into Karmacoin, one of the community managers of Mintcoin joined the Karmacoin team? Did they find Karmacoin to have more potential or is there any way that can be clarified? (Love Mintcoin - just curious)

Does the LLC exist or is it in process? Are there legal documents for the LLC that you can show to indicate that this is something  more? What is the address for the LLC, I am unclear on that, and it if is a home business or whatever, I have one myself, not an issue and low overhead is fine with me. How about real names? Is there any reason to be anonymous? As an LLC everything would be above board I imagine and real identities would go a long ways toward raising confidence for people willing to gamble a bit and send coins, or even buy coins at this point. I have seen a couple names in articles, I am just not sure who is who and exactly what is going on - transparency would help a great deal. Thanks!

Lastly, I run a large crypto currency club and Karmacoin is one of the most interesting ones currently. So I am asking for a lot of other people as well. Best I can tell the Karmacoin community sort of picked up the ball and ran with it and is trying to make Karmacoin into a success. Nothing at all wrong with that, and some of the most successful cryptos that is exactly what it took. Open source, so go for it in my view.

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:36:31 PM

I was preparing our salad tonight and then, something came to me :

http://imgur.com/iYeVbgV

KarmaCarrot ! Spread good vibes and Good Karma !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

I was preparing our salad tonight and then, something came to me :

http://imgur.com/iYeVbgV

KarmaCarrot ! Spread good vibes and Good Karma !

Cheesy

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
perhan007

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

Anyone who can use Google can easily find out that you are mistaken. (Your statement implies that LLCs all have the same operating agreement, which of course is never the case.)

But you will still be an owner if you hold the coins, regardless of whether or not you exchange them.

So, technically speaking I guess, we will give you the shares for free Smiley

Seriously, though, I am not interested in doing anything other than holding coins whose value amounts to less than the glass on my watch. It's kind of amusing to read some of this. Especially considering how much I do for Karmacoin and how much of my own money I've spent, and how little response I got when Karmacoin was 8-12 satoshi. When it was in the ditches I was still there, working hard and spending money to bring it back to life. To suggest that I have 1 iota of nefarious intentions is completely ridiculous and makes no sense whatsoever in such a context.

But I can understand your concerns. I suppose you'll have to wait and see how it turns out. (And I will still be there)

I haven't seen a single document on your website. You're simply asserting stuff. Any thoughts about minors investing without beeing able to act? Citizens of countries the U.S. has embargos against? Money laundering? FCPA? Anti-bribery rules? I hope that you will not come into horrible mess.
Delaforetnoire

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

People are rightly paranoid as the history of cryptos is filled with pitfalls, to put it mildly. I think the idea here is really interesting, however, and hopefully you guys will prove it to be viable and increase the value of Karmacoin and do some good in the world. Everyone out there can't be a bad guy, there has to be some good guys/gals. It would really set a good example and could start to change the perception of cryptos if this is the exception to most of the crypto investment sorts of things going on, so I am totally hoping this all works out for everyone.

Personally, I just have some Karmacoins that I bought at a lower price as it seemed Karmacoin had some good ideas and leadership behind it... all of a sudden. Karmashares is interesting, but as I don't know any of you personally, no offense, you sound like great people, I am more interested in the POC concept and how that plays out.

Can you explain Proof of Coin and what happens if I decide I am just too paranoid to risk investing, but still hope the best and want to "hold" Karamcoin for the POC element?

Additionally, I think looking into Karmacoin, one of the community managers of Mintcoin joined the Karmacoin team? Did they find Karmacoin to have more potential or is there any way that can be clarified? (Love Mintcoin - just curious)

Does the LLC exist or is it in process? Are there legal documents for the LLC that you can show to indicate that this is something  more? What is the address for the LLC, I am unclear on that, and it if is a home business or whatever, I have one myself, not an issue and low overhead is fine with me. How about real names? Is there any reason to be anonymous? As an LLC everything would be above board I imagine and real identities would go a long ways toward raising confidence for people willing to gamble a bit and send coins, or even buy coins at this point. I have seen a couple names in articles, I am just not sure who is who and exactly what is going on - transparency would help a great deal. Thanks!

Lastly, I run a large crypto currency club and Karmacoin is one of the most interesting ones currently. So I am asking for a lot of other people as well. Best I can tell the Karmacoin community sort of picked up the ball and ran with it and is trying to make Karmacoin into a success. Nothing at all wrong with that, and some of the most successful cryptos that is exactly what it took. Open source, so go for it in my view.

''Can you explain Proof of Coin and what happens if I decide I am just too paranoid to risk investing, but still hope the best and want to "hold" Karamcoin for the POC element?''
If you decide to see what happens with PoC, it is easy : if you hold your coins more than 30 days on your wallet, you will receive share profits from KarmasharesLLC quarterly, but with no ''bonus'', so 1000 Karmacoins will bring you 1 share profit, you have to hold minimum 5 000 000 KARM at this time to get profits from Karmashares. This value will decrease when Karma value will rise.

I worked few times as community manager of Mintcoin (hey David Latapie  Wink ) but I quited for few reasons. A this time (when we saw the BIIIG pump to 80 satoshi), we had a worst organisation inside the team than we have now in KarmaTeam. I didn't like delays each time asking something to Mintcoin devs, little lack of task organisation, no real leader. I loved Mintcoin ideas and PoS system but I can say that now with Karmacoin and Karmashares we have REAL plan, REAL schedule for more than one month and a half.

New people is coming here without knowing all the work, time, energy and money we put in this project.
IT IS NOT JUST A COIN, it is FUTURE

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:53:07 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 09:34:16 AM by kosmost

We can pose arguments about these sorts of things endlessly or we can get along with creating value for Karmacoin.

Here is my final statement. Take it for what you will:

No. I will not steal your coins.

Your coins are in an offline wallet with multiple backups, all in safe locations.

I will not "dump" coins. That is economically foolish.

Any coins that are spent or given to someone for services performed WILL GO TO A VOTE. That's part of the reason why the Share Explorer will be used. To vote according to your profit %.

I have never sold my own Karmacoin. I have never mined anything.

will not ever need to sell your coins to pay off a debt, or scam you.

I am the "Responsible Person" for the LLC. As a US citizen I am bound by law.

If anyone is willing to take on the same degree of risk that I have by doing so (and pay 50% of the lawyer fees), sharing the wallet would be considered. Until then, then this is the way it's going to be because it is the most logical solution for now.

If you'd rather wait until the LLC is final that is fine. You should still be able to get a 5x bonus. No one is pressuring you.

What we are doing can be done with an LLC and a custom operating agreement. Otherwise it would not be done.

Everything that "Karmacoingood" said was a lie. He is spreading negativity and misinformation. He is ... not good, to say the least. Please read through the hostile and angry pages of his other account and decide for yourself: http://www.reddit.com/user/karmagood

I like to be helpful and get things done. No matter what. When everyone else has given up, I am still there. That's who I am.

And finally, I am not stupid.

/end of statement... now, I will get back to work

BitTanker

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

I do not understand the complaint of some people... thanks to Kosmost and staff who put so much money and effort (original dev abandoned the coin and now has been talking a lot of shit now) community increasing and still want to speak ill. if no wants to help not hinder.

Karmacoin enthusiast! Doing good is good! - Social Network: http://karmashare.me - *beta Search Engine: http://www.lill.com by Karmacoin/Karmashares
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

We can pose arguments about these sorts of things endlessly or we can get along with creating value for Karmacoin.

Here is my final statement. Take it for what you will:

No. I will not steal your coins.

Your coins are in an offline wallet with multiple backups, all in safe locations.

I will not "dump" coins. That is economically foolish.

Any coins that are spent or given to someone for services performed WILL GO TO A VOTE. That's part of the reason why the Share Explorer will be used. To vote according to your profit %.

I have never sold my own Karmacoin. I have never mined anything.

I am filthy rich. I will not ever need to sell your coins to pay off a debt, or scam you.

I am the "Responsible Person" for the LLC. As a US citizen I am bound by law.

If anyone is willing to take on the same degree of risk that I have by doing so (and pay 50% of the lawyer fees), sharing the wallet would be considered. Until then, then this is the way it's going to be because it is the most logical solution for now.

If you'd rather wait until the LLC is final to invest that is fine. You should still be able to get a 5x bonus. No one is pressuring you to invest anything.

What we are doing can be done with an LLC and a custom operating agreement. Otherwise it would not be done.

Everything that "Karmacoingood" said was a lie. He is spreading negativity and misinformation. He is ... not good, to say the least. Please read through the pages of his other account and decide for yourself: http://www.reddit.com/user/karmagood

I like to be helpful and get things done. No matter what. When everyone else has given up, I am still there. That's who I am.

And finally, I am not stupid.

/end of statement... now, I will get back to work

This is a very good statement kosmost I think you should copy and paste this to a special page in karmashares.com so we can link to it whenever the accusations of karmabad pop ups. More power to Karmateam !

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

It's alright. People should ask all the question they need. just stop with name calling.

blahh. just when i thought i could catch a break finally , all this commotion start. here i am glued to the computer again.

is any one still with me here? do you see 100 000s karmanians in near future? all that network? all that fun?

guys investing on karmashers or not, this is not the place to argue. go to r/karmashares and take it there.

stay positive here please

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

This is a very good statement kosmost I think you should copy and paste this to a special page in karmashares.com so we can link to it whenever the accusations of karmabad pop ups. More power to Karmateam !

It makes me a bit uncomfortable. I don't like talking about others. But there are people who read r/karmacoin and believe what he is saying, and doubt our efforts. So it's better to put what he is saying in context, even though it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Hopefully, this will pass soon enough.

Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

through the hostile and angry pages of his other account and decide for yourself: http://www.reddit.com/user/karmagood

wow that guy really likes hookers... lolz what an angry sexually frustrated little fellow...

so angry and sexually frustrated that he forgot to log out of his Karma account and log into his angry man account.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

''Can you explain Proof of Coin and what happens if I decide I am just too paranoid to risk investing, but still hope the best and want to "hold" Karamcoin for the POC element?''
If you decide to see what happens with PoC, it is easy : if you hold your coins more than 30 days on your wallet, you will receive share profits from KarmasharesLLC quarterly, but with no ''bonus'', so 1000 Karmacoins will bring you 1 share profit, you have to hold minimum 5 000 000 KARM at this time to get profits from Karmashares. This value will decrease when Karma value will rise.

I worked few times as community manager of Mintcoin (hey David Latapie  Wink ) but I quited for few reasons. A this time (when we saw the BIIIG pump to 80 satoshi), we had a worst organisation inside the team than we have now in KarmaTeam. I didn't like delays each time asking something to Mintcoin devs, little lack of task organisation, no real leader. I loved Mintcoin ideas and PoS system but I can say that now with Karmacoin and Karmashares we have REAL plan, REAL schedule for more than one month and a half.

New people is coming here without knowing all the work, time, energy and money we put in this project.
IT IS NOT JUST A COIN, it is FUTURE

I certainly won't be selling any Karma myself. Perfect name really, with solid leadership there is a vast amount of mainstream potential here. I think I hold enough Karmacoin to do ok with the POC concept and won't be dumping them. Maybe even buy some more of them. Wink

Delaforetnoire

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

As a proof or my confidence in our plans, I'd just sent 400 000 000 KARM to KarkasharesLLC.

You can find it here : http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/K8rMbDnZ7xX9VqBXmLwA7DCnYra1ftw3gE7
(Last 5 transactions 111544 to 111548).

Go forward !  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:28:59 PM

Also so to be clear.

Our team is not receiving any more shares then what we invest just like the rest of the people.

Am i correct Kosmost?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:31:39 PM

I'm curious. How are you able to spend so much time mining being an IT lawyer and working another job?

I thought I was good with time management.. I'd like to learn your secrets  Smiley

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

Also so to be clear.

Our team is not receiving any more shares then what we invest just like the rest of the people.

Am i correct Kosmost?

Yes, correct. No shares for anyone at all, including myself, unless exchanged or holding 10MM for 30+ days. We may also provide additional share points for the coins in the Karmashares wallet. If the math works out (not sure yet) this will be an added bonus

All will be verifiable in the blockchain. And of course the math will need to add up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: