Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:40:56 PM

Any news on block explorer?

Apologies for the inconvenience. I messaged the admin about this. Hopefully it should be back up soon.

it's up now

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:44:46 PM

Everytime Karma begins to climb back up above 40 some fucker dumps it back. I'm getting really tired of this. It's not genuine Karma supporters doing this, they know the value of their coins lies well above 200 Litoshi for starters - It's either a moron day-trader (I say moron because the first rule of day trading is you follow the high volume coins, day trading a coin with very little volume is not as profitable and far more risky) or someone deliberately trying to sabotage Karma to keep their own coin in the spotlight (WC,BC, ZET, CINNI, DRK, FLT communities are the most likely sources of such a person, I'm going to scour through their forums and seem if "KARM" appears and in what context).

I say we all put as much LTC on 38,39 and 40 Litoshi as we can spare, even just a few LTC each, and force their hand. Either they dump everything (good, gets them out of the picture) or they hold and let the coin rise, but we cannot keep losing market capitalization like this if we want to be noticed by others and invested in.

We are the top four most profitable coins to mine. With our coin consistently on top or second. https://twitter.com/WhatToMine/status/463348305364545536

At the same time chunky pool is a multipool. therefore a lot of POS coins are probably mining our to save their dying coins. It's part of the free market i guess. As soon as there is a solid buy order they dump. whatever. its not going to last much longer : )

I wanted to cut down the block rewards and make them a bit longer block transaction for safety.. but then that would have discouraged some of our miners to stop mining. I wanted to do it when the coins was releasing billions a day. We survived then. we sure as hell not going to let a few millions kill us now

I guess we, the early developers have to endure all this kinds of stressful problems. We need to stay strong and persistent. We need to do this. Our future members will thank us. They will have an easier path to adapt our coin. And unlike bitcoin, $10 will not get them .001 of a coin : )

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:49:33 AM

When should we release the Lill search engine beta? reply here or vote

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 07:38:12 AM

Apologies for the inconvenience. I messaged the admin about this. Hopefully it should be back up soon.

it's up now

Good job. KARM relisted on whattomine.com Wink

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

it's up now

annnnddddddddddd were back on the top. 

I've seen this coin so may times on top on all crypto related things. Still shocked you can buy it so cheap.

Hope more people get a chance to get a slice of this. also hope more people join the team and help build a stronger infrastructure

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
coinedpever

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:43:46 AM

New windows wallet is very good.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:15:38 PM

it's up now

annnnddddddddddd were back on the top. 

I've seen this coin so may times on top on all crypto related things. Still shocked you can buy it so cheap.

Hope more people get a chance to get a slice of this. also hope more people join the team and help build a stronger infrastructure

imagine what will happen to the price of KARM when the mining rewards slow in the near future.  what's a few more billion KARMs amongst friends! Smiley

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:25:19 PM

Next block reward halving in about one month!  Smiley One block = 10 000 + 25 000 coins (75% less than today!)

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

new wallet is not syncing for me.

• windows
  • not my first wallet upgrade but very frustrating non the less
  • backed up wallet.dat
  • installed new wallet
  • deleted roaming files(although not really necessary because of name change)
  • pasted wallet.dat in new roaming files

wallet opens and shows history but does not connect to network.

good job with the trying to moving the coin forward. To be honest I had given up on Karma myself but someone on the Poloniex site in the troll box re-sparked my interest enough to read about the changes.
Been mining again and have a couple million on pool site but cant move with broken wallet.

Thanks
july77

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:14:52 PM

@CryptoJohn

Im glad you too into consideration my comment on Poloniex trollbox about KARMA. If you dedicate 15 minutes to read the history of this coin, you will understand that in May 2015, the coin will be alive, and with huge grow on its community. In one year, i imagine dozens of now popular coins then dead, and of course dozens of new coins with new tech. But this one, is here to stay for long. The purpose is not to get some devs rich, or some small community rich, not even for good day trading for the crypto community. The purpose of this coin is deeply connected to the crypto paradigm in real world were living in this decade. And, besides economy paradigm in tech terms, is related to "Good economy", To help making good things happen. Thats why we have such an honest and dedicated community. No Wolf's spirit here, but instead, Elephants spirit.

Cheers
smokyho

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:13:30 PM

• windows
  • backed up wallet.dat
  • installed new wallet

good job with the trying to moving the coin forward. To be honest I had given up on Karma myself but someone on the Poloniex site in the troll box re-sparked my interest enough to read about the changes.
Been mining again and have a couple million on pool site but cant move with broken wallet.

Thanks

same here, not syncing and it's already more than 24 hours.
Tried at 2 pcs, one with win 7 no conf and another one win 8.1 with conf.
Checked the log and all the connection to the nodes are "time out".

Anybody have same problem ?
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:46:36 PM

I think we would gain if the network had more hashing power.

Common miners, Karma is both one of the most profitable coins and it has a bright future ahead!!!

Mine and HOLD!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:24:34 PM

Common miners, Karma is both one of the most profitable coins and it has a bright future ahead!!!

Mine and HOLD!

Unfortunately , bitcoin price is down. this makes mining karma less practical. Miners need some of that karma to be traded in btc to be sold in in fiat to pay electric bill. At this rate. 1000 Kh/s pays out $2 a day. with electric bill probably half of that.

Once we have some projects in beta mode. I'm going to guess price will shoot up and it would make karma very rewarding to mine.

Even if those project do take longer, soon with ASICs coming online , all the GPUs people in litecoin dogecoin will move over to all scrypt coin like ours. Our nethash will blow up. watch : )

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:19:33 AM

• windows
  • backed up wallet.dat
  • installed new wallet

Thanks

Sorry that we haven't been able to provide a response to this yet. Have you tried re-installing the wallet? Also, what is the date the you first opened your new wallet?

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:24:08 AM

Mine and HOLD!

Unfortunately , bitcoin price is down. this makes mining karma less practical. Miners need some of that karma to be traded in btc to be sold in in fiat to pay electric bill. At this rate. 1000 Kh/s pays out $2 a day. with electric bill probably half of that.

Once we have some projects in beta mode. I'm going to guess price will shoot up and it would make karma very rewarding to mine.

Even if those project do take longer, soon with ASICs coming online , all the GPUs people in litecoin dogecoin will move over to all scrypt coin like ours. Our nethash will blow up. watch : )

Anyone mining Karma to sell right now is surely going to re-evaluate their decision in short course

smokyho

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:34:17 AM

Mine and HOLD!

Anyone mining Karma to sell right now is surely going to re-evaluate their decision in short course

At first i mine for money. Like anyone else who have electricity bill.
But then i read about karmashare so i "re-evaluate" my self mine for joining it.
But the wallet never sync, now i have to "re-evaluate" again about this.
 Smiley
mavigro

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:23:29 AM

• windows
  • backed up wallet.dat
  • installed new wallet

Thanks

Same here as I haven't been able find an active node since I decided to retrieve some freshly purchased karma yesterday evening (5/5) using the latest Karma-v0.8.6.2.5 Windows wallet on Win7, 32bit. Also unsucessfully tried adding "addnode=" entries in karma.conf from two old postings (one in the the original bitcointalk thread and another in the cryptocointalk forum) with debug.log showing time-outs and lastseen=70-100 mins for all entries. Presumeably other nodes are syncing therefore if anyone could share a few active nodes to add to karma.conf (which I believe was renamed from karmacoin.conf). that would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, Greetings ALL, this is my first bitcointalk posting. Doing good with Karma really resonates and there's a cause close to home I'd like to consider funding. Hopefully I can get my wallet syncing to retrieve my karma and possibly participate in Karmashares which I understand needs to be funded from a private wallet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:06:27 AM

• windows
  • backed up wallet.dat
  • installed new wallet

Thanks

Same here as I haven't been able find an active node since I decided to retrieve some freshly purchased karma yesterday evening (5/5) using the latest Karma-v0.8.6.2.5 Windows wallet on Win7, 32bit. Also unsucessfully tried adding "addnode=" entries in karma.conf from two old postings (one in the the original bitcointalk thread and another in the cryptocointalk forum) with debug.log showing time-outs and lastseen=70-100 mins for all entries. Presumeably other nodes are syncing therefore if anyone could share a few active nodes to add to karma.conf (which I believe was renamed from karmacoin.conf). that would be greatly appreciated.

On another note, Greetings ALL, this is my first bitcointalk posting. Doing good with Karma really resonates and there's a cause close to home I'd like to consider funding. Hopefully I can get my wallet syncing to retrieve my karma and possibly participate in Karmashares which I understand needs to be funded from a private wallet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome. You should subscribe on reddit subforums. There a different kind of activity there.

as far as not synching. can you all try to add these nodes and tell me if you were able to connect?

addnode=54.201.183.106:9432
addnode=148.251.70.194:9432
addnode=76.23.205.36:9432
addnode=115.28.129.207:9432
addnode=173.74.26.226:9432
addnode=95.85.48.77:9432
addnode=188.165.194.96:9432

post back here if you need help adding them to the config file

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:22:18 AM

At first i mine for money. Like anyone else who have electricity bill.
But then i read about karmashare so i "re-evaluate" my self mine for joining it.
But the wallet never sync, now i have to "re-evaluate" again about this.
 Smiley

funny Smiley

may I ask, when did you first install the wallet? you're using version 0.8.6.2.5?

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:48:40 AM

as far as not synching. can you all try to add these nodes and tell me if you were able to connect?

addnode=54.201.183.106:9432
addnode=148.251.70.194:9432
addnode=76.23.205.36:9432
addnode=115.28.129.207:9432
addnode=173.74.26.226:9432
addnode=95.85.48.77:9432
addnode=188.165.194.96:9432

post back here if you need help adding them to the config file

another thing we probably should do is bundle a working peers.dat file with the client (or atleast a config file with a whole bunch of addnodes). That would help a lot of newbies get up and running a lot faster.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: