Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583013 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:25:24 AM

I hope the price would become karm/btc at mintapl,as the pnd

I have to agree with the devs on this one - KARM/BTC will do us no good until we are at least stable over 400 Litoshi absolute minimum - the difference between say 4 and 5 sat is 25% - that's extremely damaging and far too attractive for the pump and dumpers. Best to stick with LTC and keep growing from there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:32:02 AM

Please try these:

1. Open your karma wallet
2. Press ALT+H
3. Click Debug window
4. Click Console
5. type this on the textbox of console window altcoin.dk:9432

step 5 needs to be enter as such in order to work:

5. type this on the textbox of console window addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add

Thanks for the correction cryptowho, my original post is now edited to reflect that.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:12:31 AM

I have to agree with the devs on this one - KARM/BTC will do us no good until we are at least stable over 400 Litoshi absolute minimum - the difference between say 4 and 5 sat is 25% - that's extremely damaging and far too attractive for the pump and dumpers. Best to stick with LTC and keep growing from there.
And what is the difference between 35 and 44 litoshi. I strongly disagree with you all on this one. As I have mansioned before, there is no matter for speculants if the market is btc or ltc. I think that what we need is not a stable 400 litoshi price, but a stable 400 litecoin volume per day.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:49:57 AM

The spread between 4 and 5 btc is not damaging but excellent opportunity. I have made the easist 0.5 BTC in 1 hour yesterday at another coin pseudoarbitrages. It makes a nice volume for the coin no matter that its partially artifical. I have a small pot of karmas and i hope in BTC market soon.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:59:31 AM

And what is the difference between 35 and 44 litoshi. I strongly disagree with you all on this one. As I have mansioned before, there is no matter for speculants if the market is btc or ltc. I think that what we need is not a stable 400 litoshi price, but a stable 400 litecoin volume per day.

The difference is it is orders of magnitude more difficult to flipflop in a matter of seconds between 35 and 70 litoshi than it is to flipflop between 1 and 2 Satoshi. Having a Satoshi pairing right now would simply be a dump fest with hundreds of millions of coins being dumped as soon as it hits 3 Sat, instead of a steady flow of buys and sells that would occur with an incremental increase from 35 Litoshi to 70 Litoshi.

I know you want to make BTC off people on the pairing but you can't ignore the reality of such a pairing.
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:26:01 AM

I still dont understand why the price is so low when the projects are so importants, something is wrong.

A lot of really shit coin have a better price with same number of coin of more coin in circulation.

Even the mintshit coin have 10 satoshi price with no real developer in.

I think the karma market is waiting for one or more project or for one or more change like pos, its strange big sell wall but in the same time good little buy wall, no buy no sell, its a waiting market.

I know project can attract more investors, but i think we need more and more visibility on the market and on the forum.

Dont really know what to do for it but every coin need big investors and need one or more time pump.
easteagle13

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:16:16 AM

This is the video version help for those who are having trouble synching Karma wallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIbo27XbGag

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
rickyross

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:47:03 AM

I see a debate is going on about switching to POS. Mahatma Gandhi says "An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching". I am saying that if somebody continue to do what he is doing, he will continue to achieve what he is achieving. Act now. There is a lot of preaching to do or do not. To that I say -  In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. We are not in the era of Bitcoin anymore. I don`t understand why this is not clear to somebody. The times when we where mining with cards in plastic crates into basements are over. Gone. The rules are different. Things just have to change way more faster. No coin has 4-6 years like Bitcoin. Now is a matter of days, weeks and in worst case scenario - months. The coin with less than 10GHs network can not be visible. Why are you continuing to insist that POW should continue? The big idea is to develop big doing good corporation by Karmashares. This is my perception of Karma. And believe me, this guy kosmost can do it. He just can. I don`t care if somebody share this opinion. Meanwhile, it is imperative for Karma to be visible. And this can only be achieved through constant changes. We should not be afraid of changes, this is what the leaders do. We don`t need to invent something to raise Karma, just do little constant innovations with short term clear and visible results. And innovation is very simple thing - to add the missing to already existing, in order to send it into the area of success. POS is just one of the missing things that we need to add. I am sure that it is not the last. Don`t be afraid of the change, embrace it.

I agree!

This +1
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:18:59 PM

we are gonna see a long slow price increase for a few months.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-falling-volume-herald-bull-run/

I think we are in for a nice bull run with Bitcoin which will raise everyone's value.  Litecoin hit $45 during the last bull run, KARMa will be right there with them all.

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
tomoto

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:36:11 PM

Even 0.001 dollar per coin would be really nice for karma coin lol if we have better price per coin it will be nice but actually we are really far far far away of 0.001 or even 1$ per coin ^^
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 03:55:57 PM

Even 0.001 dollar per coin would be really nice for karma coin lol if we have better price per coin it will be nice but actually we are really far far far away of 0.001 or even 1$ per coin ^^

Would you like to join a project to help increase the value of Karma? All are welcome!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
tomoto

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:00:39 PM

Why not it can be really nice to help if i can.

I got some idea that can help the coin but imt not a web developer or game developer.

Maybe i can do a list of idea and see if i can do one myself and see with others people if some ideas can be good or not .
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:12:16 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 02:11:17 PM by ShawnLeary

#KarmaWorldCup

Karma invites you to participate in supporting an excellent charity and winning some major KARMA in the process!

Please visit:

KarmaWorldCup.org

And spread the word!

https://twitter.com/_KarmaTeam_/status/465522200884563969

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
tomoto

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

Really nice website and nice design i will maybe try few buck for france ^^
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:28:07 PM

Why not it can be really nice to help if i can.

I got some idea that can help the coin but imt not a web developer or game developer.

Maybe i can do a list of idea and see if i can do one myself and see with others people if some ideas can be good or not .

Excellent! Please do!

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:59:51 PM

Really nice website and nice design i will maybe try few buck for france ^^

Good job on the site.

Sorry, but no team from Europe will have the chance for the title. Grin Not in Brasil. Look at Argentina and Brasil. Spainiers are now two old to maintain the same class. Germans and/or the Portugese will hit semi, but that is it. Expect surprise from Belgium. Many says that Netherlands are strong for second final, but I disagree. I will bet for Argentina. If Messi is to be recognized as the best player ever walked on this earth, he got to win the title. You saw him sparing his power all half season in Barca, only with the WC in mind. And he is backed from Zabaleta, Mascherano, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain, Lavezzi, Maxi, etc. I see this team as far more stronger than the one from 1986 and 1990. But, no matter who will win WC, Karma will raise. So, GO KARMA!
tomoto

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:16:59 PM

Ok some idea :

Find a way to use karma to buy steam game or steam code.

Find a way to use karma on amazon and lot of website on internet.

Create somes games using karma (like karma world cup game, really nice idea), minecraft server, android game with karma ect.

Find a way to convert karma to $ or € and to have it on you bank account fast something like virwox.

Maybe a debit card or credit card with karma.

To have a place on the karma website where every body can view all the information like the number of coin mined, the number to mine, the price per karma coin in euro and usd with a calculator to do some calculations, the next block reward, the number of karma invested in karma share. Dont know if you understand what i mean, but a central webpage where you can find the most important information about karma.  (this is one of really important thing i think)

To have a real market about karm in bitcoin doge coin litecoin vertcoin ect every interesting coin. You can ask what is the interess i will answer.
The more market and the more place you have to spend or change karma the lowest wall you have and the higher the price can go.

Need a way to comunicate on twiter, youtube, facebook, yahoo, google, even linkedin.

If we really want some visibility we need to be accepted in KICKSTARTER, HUMBLE BUNDLE, MY MAJOR COMPANY, everything about crowdfunding can be interessting if karma can be use and have visibility.

As you know a lot of people buy ingame gold for game like diablo3, world of warcraft, elder scroll online, ect.. If we can find some gold seller website who can add karma as a way to pay it can be nice.

To have a way to buy karma by credit card without high taxe.

One interesting thing im thinking of, a way to transform an amount of karma in a link where the peoplewho received the ling  just have to click to receive the number of coin sended to his wallet.

Sorry for my bad english ^^
easteagle13

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:23:56 PM

the fact that FB should make these questionnaire about a particular friend is chilling...

How well do you know Delaforêtnoire?

(followed by a multiple choice)
One of my best friends

I know him well

We sometimes meet

An acquaintance

I don't know him

Do you guys get similar questions?

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

the fact that FB should make these questionnaire about a particular friend is chilling...

How well do you know Delaforêtnoire?

(followed by a multiple choice)
One of my best friends

I know him well

We sometimes meet

An acquaintance

I don't know him

Do you guys get similar questions?

A little bit creepy...

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
bcd

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Ok some idea :

Find a way to use karma to buy steam game or steam code.

Find a way to use karma on amazon and lot of website on internet.

Create somes games using karma (like karma world cup game, really nice idea), minecraft server, android game with karma ect.

Find a way to convert karma to $ or € and to have it on you bank account fast something like virwox.

Maybe a debit card or credit card with karma.

To have a place on the karma website where every body can view all the information like the number of coin mined, the number to mine, the price per karma coin in euro and usd with a calculator to do some calculations, the next block reward, the number of karma invested in karma share. Dont know if you understand what i mean, but a central webpage where you can find the most important information about karma.  (this is one of really important thing i think)

To have a real market about karm in bitcoin doge coin litecoin vertcoin ect every interesting coin. You can ask what is the interess i will answer.
The more market and the more place you have to spend or change karma the lowest wall you have and the higher the price can go.

Need a way to comunicate on twiter, youtube, facebook, yahoo, google, even linkedin.

If we really want some visibility we need to be accepted in KICKSTARTER, HUMBLE BUNDLE, MY MAJOR COMPANY, everything about crowdfunding can be interessting if karma can be use and have visibility.

As you know a lot of people buy ingame gold for game like diablo3, world of warcraft, elder scroll online, ect.. If we can find some gold seller website who can add karma as a way to pay it can be nice.

To have a way to buy karma by credit card without high taxe.

One interesting thing im thinking of, a way to transform an amount of karma in a link where the peoplewho received the ling  just have to click to receive the number of coin sended to his wallet.

Sorry for my bad english ^^

Lot of good suggestions. I always thought about the possibility of Karma being used similar to Linden dollars - virtual currency used in the game Second Life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Second_Life). But game development would be a challenging task.

Kosmost - Is the project "lill" your own development? How about the future projects? How are these projects going to be funded? Sorry if this had been answered before and I missed it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: