Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 01:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260396 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

There are already two subreddits on Reddit for DMD.  It looks like they are pretty much dead though.
http://www.reddit.com/r/diamondcoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/dmd

I moderate the TRC Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Terracoin/ but no one really goes to that subreddit anymore mostly because there is no real news to be had about Terracoin, and the creator of TRC has been MIA forever.  I am pretty much the only person who offers "support" for TRC.

I would be willing to set up a new reddit for DMD and mod it, but I would want to get a lot of information for future posts together before creating the subreddit.

Also, I work a lot so I can't be on there constantly.

Lastly, I feel like a good cryptocoin subreddit moderator should be post both good and bad things about the coin, not just be a cheerleader for the coin.

That's great initiative clockuniverse. I think networkcoinage used to run it for a little while.

We don't shy from announcing bad news and of course constructive criticism is welcomed.

do we need to create a new one
can we use the old
do we need ownership
can we get if needed from networkcoinage?

in my opinion u got the job clockuniverse just tell us what kind of support u need

regarding keep in touch with us i suggest u PM me ur skype name so i can add u to our community skype chat room

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:37:13 AM

Just curious - what ever happened with the BTC funds raised for the promotion event?  Did we ever make the goal or are we still working on collecting?  Any update is appreciated.
- pokeytex

Nothing really happened to the funds yet.

They are still at https://blockchain.info/address/1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg.

As has been said before we wanted to have a new website before making any use of these funds.

The initial plan was to use http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/ but when we did some asking around no one has heard or used it and some doubted this being legit (too good bang for the buck.)

The alternative plan would be to use these funds to sponsor two articles at CoinDesk or CryptoCoinNews.
The first article talking generally about Diamond and the second one more about the specifics and future plans.

It's still up for the debate, so any suggestions are welcomed as to how to use the hard collected bitcoins.

Anyway, the website is done (mostly) and we have already started promoting Diamond on many other forums which is a very hard task. The next logical step is to move forward with that Promotion to attract even more attention.

Don't worry pokeytex, Diamond team is working hard Wink

Of course if anyone wants to chip in, the pot is always open.

Contribute to the PR initiative !

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^

Thank you for the update Popshot.  I never worry about you guys and where your loyalties are or your integrity.  Not once has it ever crossed my mind.  Keep up the great work.  BTW - I run my wallet 24/7 for POS sake and security of the network.  While I don't have a static IP - I do have a very stable network.  My machine would have been running for a solid 45 days if it weren't for a reboot after an update I did.  It is now almost 11 days straight. - pokeytex

clockuniverse
Legendary

Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

I would prefer not to create a new subreddit, but we would have to ask one of the current mods to make me a mod.  It looks like the mods for both of the different subreddits have been gone for a while, except for "softlaunch" on the subreddit dmd.  He posted something on a different subreddit 7 days ago.
  I can e-mail them and ask, but most likely they have lost interest in reddit and moved onto other things.
  We also can try to "claim" the dead subreddit, but it costs like 400 or 500 "karma" and a waiting period to see if the mods dispute it.  I only have 5 "karma" because I only post on the dead TRC subreddit.
  I became a mod for the TRC subreddit because I just started posting stuff and replying to other peoples posts.  I also respond to the TRC sourceforge page, even though I have no responsibility to.  One of the mods noticed, and wanted to pass the torch so he made me a mod.
  We can try that, but if the dudes really are MIA, it won't matter.
  Also, I wouldn't be able to edit the side bar which could be filled with out dated info.
  I think networkcoinage is just some dude who posted a lot.
  The listed mod for /diamondcoin is Mitch2594
  The listed mods for /dmd are silverwater and softlaunch
  Sadly, reddit has the problem that the second anyone hears of anything they just claim it because it is free.

I added popshot on Skype.

I will PM you guys when I have come up with a plan.  I think it is better to come up with a plan for a roll out before just grabbing and posting things, if you know what I mean.

.    Implemented!    .
. DASH’s Decentralized Governance, 
  MASTERNODES, and Instant Send.
████
  ██

██
████

████
  ██

██
████

WEBSITE
   REDDIT
   TWITTER

ANN THREAD
   MATTERMOST
   BTC GARDEN

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:38:53 PM

With the return in online Diamond community!  Smiley

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:49:58 PM

More and more people learns about DMD. Ukraine pleasantly surprised me.
It remains to wait for a better price.

elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:23:26 AM

Got myself a couple of blocks of DMD to test staking over two weeks ago. Both blocks are 118 coin blocks.

Neither has staked yet and I am running 24/7. Cant say I am impressed.
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:06:58 AM

Got myself a couple of blocks of DMD to test staking over two weeks ago. Both blocks are 118 coin blocks.

With each with thousands of coins in your wallet, you get about 10 coins in the week of net income.
If You want to have more income then You will need more Diamonds  Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 07:09:22 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 07:25:45 AM by cryptonit

network goal of average time to mint is between 14-35 days
if it mint later that doesnt matter u get more rewards when u mint if coins are older
we have a flat POS reward system that mean coin-age will be converted into rewards
no matter how old ur coins are u dont lose POS rewards

in the first weeks after change of POS times minting happened a bit faster
because netweok needed to fill with more coin pile to adapt to the 6x fast POS block production

now network is saturated with blocks and minting times are as they should be

high min POS times are a major security gain
u cant compare DMD with coins that have min POS times of a day or even below as so many coins now use 2 hours....
i wonder if that coin devs ever analyzed what a high  difference between min age and max age mean for security and possible attacks

the chance a lot max age coins can mint blocks in a row increase by the factor
maxage:minage (high number is bad values between 10 and 2 are in ideal range for security reasons)
even if DMD Diamonds hybrid POW/POS make it resistant against POS attacks
we still selected a good maxage:minage ratio (30:9=3.33)

please understand minage maxage have no inpact on POW rewards it have only impact on POS weight (chances to mint....)
up to max age the chances to mint increase each day

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:22:08 AM

Staking works fine, just it give it some time. There s no need to have your wallet open 24/7 with such a small amount of coins.

I ll gladly share my results with you if you like, drop me a PM if you need some proof.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:38:07 AM

Best Guess at that size you are looking at least 15 to 25 days before staking.
After they do stake would use coin control and combine them so they stake faster next time.
Still probably looking around 15 days but it will be faster combined into 1 block.

Cool
Galactus

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:36:05 PM

I hope the DMD price finally rises as it should.

Give it some time, my guess is up to two months. Until stocks are depleted and people start slowly flocking in. We re going to have a great ride in front of us. Just keep mining/buying and hoarding. HAMSTER mentality rules, I hoard everything.

crazyivan, you have not changed opinion, all according to plan? Smiley

Galactus

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:55:44 PM

developers, in Firefox the bubble is displayed not on that place where has to be.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:08:11 PM

More and more people learns about DMD. Ukraine pleasantly surprised me.
It remains to wait for a better price.

All this is wonderful, but we see that this chart is absent China. This is a big minus.
If anyone knows the Chinese investor or just an interested person who owns the Chinese language, please let us know via PM for Cryptonit

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:40:34 PM

developers, in Firefox the bubble is displayed not on that place where has to be.
i send a PM towards fairglu
he maintain that blockexplorer

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 02:46:40 PM

we run this promotion and auction bids on our own forum so BTT isnt spamed with bids

here is the link:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

(hint at actual DMD value that would be a 60% instant ROI with the bounty......)

-------------------------------------

(actual promotion 100 DMD bounty each day once for highest bid on dmd cloudmining shares
100 DMD at a market price of 0.0006 would be at minimum bid of 0.1 BTC instant 60% ROI)

to make i easyer and less work we will manage the bids for 7 days
so u can bid for days in advance too
for each day people can increase their bid until 24:00 CET that date
(minimum bid  bid is 0.1 BTC minimum raise of a day with a bid already is 0.05 btc higher than last bid)
when u place a bid write  amount example 0.25BTC as a reply in this thread
ur bid will be used for today if its higher than actual bid if not it will be used for a follow up day and all other lower bids fall a day backwards
once u won a day i send ya a PM with further instructions how u can claim ur bounty and buy ur shares

claimed: sunday 17.05 highest bid digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: monday 18.05 digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: tuesday 19.05 digital-demon 0.25BTC
claimed: wednsday 20.05 maxocoin 0.25 BTC
claimed:  thursday 21.05 chilo 0.2 BTC
claimed: friday 22.05 digital-demon 0.2 BTC
claimed: saturday 23.05 starjazer 0.15 BTC
claimed: sunday 24.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
claimed: monday 25.05 digital-demon 0.15 BTC
bids possible: tuesday 26.05 RasPI 0.1 BTC
bids possible: wednsday 27.05 TRiLiXi 0.1 BTC
bids possible: thursday 28.05 glax1983 0.1 BTC
bids possible: friday 29.05
bids possible: saturday 30.05
bids possible: sunday 31.05
bids possible: monday 01.06

--------------------------

i think its time to run a new promotion for DMD Cloudmining

im willing to power this promotion out of my own pocket to give back loyal DMD Cloudinvestor a reward for all they did for DMD Diamond

(100DMD is at actual market price like 60% instant ROI if u win auction with 0.1BTC bid)

ruleset is easy

we auction 100 DMD bounty for a DMD CLoudmining investment
(minimum bid 0.1 BTC minimum steps in increase at auction 0.05 BTC)

what u get if u win auction u get the DMD Cloudmining shares 1 share for each 1$ value of BTC innvested

and the 100 DMD as bounty on top

--------------------------------------------

we run this promotion and auction bids on our own forum so BTT isnt spamed with bids

here is the link:

(hint at actual DMD value that would be a 60% instant ROI with the bounty......)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

--------------------------------------------

here is the link:

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 08:41:50 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 09:46:07 PM by cryptonit

https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ website updated
wafflepool and yaamp removed both went inactive

nicehash have lot more algorythm u can use now we added them
not for all we have statistics visible but u can still use them and get the full BTC>DMD conversion

actual great is using quark with nvidia cards and up2date ccminer

but check it our here all algos nicehash supports u can use at dmd multipool too
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp

screenshot from today for example:

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 09:42:25 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 10:27:51 AM by cryptonit

seems stakeminers is adding DMD soon? interesting
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11461595#msg11461595

another step into a more visible possition on market
looks like it will be soon harder get cheap DMD

i see more and more active wallets too in network and staking

i see there is still some sellorders below 0.00065 to get cheap DMD
or try place some buyoders at 0.00061 and hope someone sell into it

in my opinion it looks like close to a new price upwards trend
we where stable around 0.00060 for a while it seems the next step upwards is not far away

additional i want to point out now with two great exchanges bittrex and cryptsy there might be sometimes nice trade opportunities by move coins between the exchanges

everything that create trade volume make DMD more visible to people

i myself wont sell DMD at such cheap prices just to create trading volume

but buy at exchange where they are cheap and fill a sellorderbook where are a big gap why not
and even increase my amount of dmd by clever trading

im busy with a lot of stuff but maybe someone else take this opportunity

NumChuck

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:47:14 AM

Finally, A dev that's committed to their community. Great work! DMD is sitting pretty.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 09:58:42 AM

Finally, A dev that's committed to their community. Great work! DMD is sitting pretty.

team......
we are a team of multiple people  Cool
at the moment our core team are 6 people

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 10:37:45 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:07:29 AM by cryptonit

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm

cryptsy is staking with their DMD coldwallet.....

i think u should not leave so big ammounts of DMD at exchange
then this is no issue

every 1000 dmd u leave a month on exchange is over 40 DMD of stake rewards u dont earn and instead
the exchange can claim when he go minting mode

-------------------------------

official statement cryptsy:

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:can u give me the official statement regarding cryptsy and staking hotwallets/coldwallet with customer coins?
CryptonitDMD
@Horus:i ask without emotions i just wana know the policy cryptsy follow in that area if staking deposite coins is for them a normal exchange behavior. and some extra income for exchange

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD:Yes I can make a statement. We stake some coins and we dont stake others. Depends on the coin. That being said customer coins dont stake in exchange, so if you would like stake, please keep coins in personal wallet.
Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: We have explained it on multiple forum threads in the past, this is by no means a new topic

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:thx for answer i see it as positive if cryptsy consider DMD to be worth to be staked and not to be dumped on market which didnt happen until yet

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: yeah we dont sell into our own markets. To be honest I havent seen us sell at all, we like to hoard

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:"hoard" so u guys follow same mindset as i do. not trading seeds but plant them........

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: