Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260278 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:26:02 AM

Give AMHash a chance. What is the approximate time we can continue to run at this pace? If it is months, then why the rush?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:35:01 AM

Diamond is automatically through to the second edition https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985422.0 Cheesy

we are always good for a story  Grin

in the end the diamond will shine bright everywhere

If I dump 3-4000 DMD will shine at 100 satoshi Wink

BTC
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:25:55 AM

Diamond is automatically through to the second edition https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985422.0 Cheesy

You are  consider yourself a money bag, which can strongly influence the market?  Cheesy
If you decide to lose their diamonds out of it then they will quickly find its new owner.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 07:02:13 AM

I simply don't understand why reinvesting 50% rather than 30% will suddenly make cloud mining profitable.  Maybe I'm ignorant but following current and past cloud mining analytics appears to me to be an unprofitable venture.  I know I personally would not deposit anymore BTC into major cloud mining websites for own BTC wallet, so I certainly wouldn't consider it a good idea for DMD.

im no lawyer so i didnt find the right words in contract that would make the reinvest part flexible and adapt to the state of cloudmining business

Yes, this is unfortunate.  But that is why you're asking us to voice our opinions, which is a good idea.  The only way to change the contract would be for both parties to decide on the change mutually.

We all have different opinions so discussion is good.  My suggestion is to stick to the contract to avoid potential legal action by angry cloud share holders.

Let me try to clarify this, after all this was partially my suggestion, to preserve profitability of the cloud and ensure its sustainability. I do this on my private cloud mining investments and it has been working so far.

According to calculations based on current and expected difficulty growth, it takes minimum 50% reinvestment of monthly payouts to preserve our payouts level.

What does that mean?

For example, if you have 20 THs hash purchased from a specific cloud mining company and they generate 0.1 BTC per day. Mining difficulty adjusts twice a month, roughly 3.5% per adjustment, that is 7% in total on a monthly basis. This means we need to buy 7% of new hash every month only to be able to MAINTAIN the same payouts we ve been having so far. 7% on 20 THs is 1.4 THs. In order to purchase 1.4 THs new hash to maintain profitability we need to spend between 1.2 and 1.8 BTC, depending on efficiency of the miner, on average 1.5 BTC. Let us get back at the beginning, if our 20 THs makes 0.1 per day, that is 3 BTC per month and we need 1.5 BTC to keep the pace with the rising difficulty, so we need to reinvest 50% of our payments received.

Again, this is simplified example but I wanted to show that we are transparent here and the only reason why I have suggested this is to preserve profitability of the cloud. Mining difficulty is very hard to estimated but I feel 7% monthly adjustment is something we should go for ATM. Since we actually reinvest 50%, in case monthly difficulty is below 7%, we will have our hashing power ENLARGED and by doing so, we will all have slightly better payouts.

In case we do not do this, our payouts will decrease month after month due to the fact that we might be able to compensate difficulty increase only partially and it s going to eat into our initial investment until it devalues it completely.

Cloud mining business is extremely competitive and we must find a way to stay in the game. I suggest we support option 2 as a community. As you can see, DMD team has always been transparent and we have always made our decisions together. In case someone s got some alternative option, I would really like to discuss it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 07:55:40 AM

Give AMHash a chance. What is the approximate time we can continue to run at this pace? If it is months, then why the rush?

the change is not only driven by amhash but mostly by analysis of the past 6 months
our aim always was to create a invest once and then ur investment should be able renew its earning power by itself

and this would have worked in august 2014 with 30% reinvest but this need now march 2015 50% reinvest

so its not a rush driven by amhash
just amhash make it more visible

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:25:42 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 11:03:35 AM by cryptonit

do u think we are in the sell zone now?

read this and think if its time for buy or sell now  Roll Eyes
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/contrarian-investing.asp

update:

i just want to clarify
trading doesnt generate money
it shift money

so if someone earn from trading someone else must lose......

basical in the situation now when we are at a value low
its the people who sell which generate the win for the people who buy that win

never sell when low
never buy when high

easy rule
the art involved in trading is to be able dedect what is low and what is high

i dont want to promote daytrading
i just wana explain how it works
and if u belive in DMD its always the best to take not part in daytrading
and keep ur coins at home generate POS interest

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:46:01 AM

Don't dump - I will buy them directly and give you 1000 satoshi each?  Why settle for 100?

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:49:54 AM

I simply don't understand why reinvesting 50% rather than 30% will suddenly make cloud mining profitable.  Maybe I'm ignorant but following current and past cloud mining analytics appears to me to be an unprofitable venture.  I know I personally would not deposit anymore BTC into major cloud mining websites for own BTC wallet, so I certainly wouldn't consider it a good idea for DMD.

im no lawyer so i didnt find the right words in contract that would make the reinvest part flexible and adapt to the state of cloudmining business

Yes, this is unfortunate.  But that is why you're asking us to voice our opinions, which is a good idea.  The only way to change the contract would be for both parties to decide on the change mutually.

We all have different opinions so discussion is good.  My suggestion is to stick to the contract to avoid potential legal action by angry cloud share holders.

Let me try to clarify this, after all this was partially my suggestion, to preserve profitability of the cloud and ensure its sustainability. I do this on my private cloud mining investments and it has been working so far.

According to calculations based on current and expected difficulty growth, it takes minimum 50% reinvestment of monthly payouts to preserve our payouts level.

What does that mean?

For example, if you have 20 THs hash purchased from a specific cloud mining company and they generate 0.1 BTC per day. Mining difficulty adjusts twice a month, roughly 3.5% per adjustment, that is 7% in total on a monthly basis. This means we need to buy 7% of new hash every month only to be able to MAINTAIN the same payouts we ve been having so far. 7% on 20 THs is 1.4 THs. In order to purchase 1.4 THs new hash to maintain profitability we need to spend between 1.2 and 1.8 BTC, depending on efficiency of the miner, on average 1.5 BTC. Let us get back at the beginning, if our 20 THs makes 0.1 per day, that is 3 BTC per month and we need 1.5 BTC to keep the pace with the rising difficulty, so we need to reinvest 50% of our payments received.

Again, this is simplified example but I wanted to show that we are transparent here and the only reason why I have suggested this is to preserve profitability of the cloud. Mining difficulty is very hard to estimated but I feel 7% monthly adjustment is something we should go for ATM. Since we actually reinvest 50%, in case monthly difficulty is below 7%, we will have our hashing power ENLARGED and by doing so, we will all have slightly better payouts.

In case we do not do this, our payouts will decrease month after month due to the fact that we might be able to compensate difficulty increase only partially and it s going to eat into our initial investment until it devalues it completely.

Cloud mining business is extremely competitive and we must find a way to stay in the game. I suggest we support option 2 as a community. As you can see, DMD team has always been transparent and we have always made our decisions together. In case someone s got some alternative option, I would really like to discuss it.

I am all for 50% reinvest when it is explained like that.  Makes much sense. - pokeytex

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:04:41 AM

we said we wana work transparent
so last month and this month reinvest didnt go into buy hashrate it did go in mining hashpoints
today we converted our hashpoints in paycoins and earned 830 for dmd cloudmining

this means that this part of dmd cloudmining like instant ROI because thats 16000$ value

(on other side one of our hashrate provider collapsed which create a loss of around 3000$
(now u see how great a managed investment service like ours is we split risk over multiple companies
and ventures and some of them create bigger than expected rewards and so even if some might fail on average its a very safe way))
still 13000$ we can reinvest!

this full amount will be reinvested and will estimate with january double our DMD Cloudmining payouts....

so if u where happy with payouts until yet
u will be double happy then  Grin

if you now because of all that happiness dont know what to do read the posting over this one #hint#
#hint2# yes im talking about free DMD for buying DMD Cloudshares pre 24.12

update: because someone asked me is that the Q1 2015 surprise....
NO thats just business as usual
our "glow blue and make u smile" secret will add way more to ur happiness

update2: wouldnt some evil scam guy be very silent when he have such over estimate earnings and keep the unexpected earnings without tell anyone?  Roll Eyes
Above Cryptonit own words.

All of you Dmd investors , Are You Double Happy Now???

LMAO

All of you that believe in DMD Team so much,
let me save you some time

end result diamond coin has no value,
Cloud Mining Fails , or already has
No money from shares,
Reactor Funds somehow stolen
Anyone that questions, is ignored.

DMD Team , why not just change the contract so the people just send you a check every month
for nothing except your happy thoughts , because that is all that is happening now.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:15:46 AM

Well, each one of you s got sufficient info and can decide on its own.

DMD s still here - FACT
DMD cloud mining s here, operational and generates dividends for you - FACT
DMD Reactor is here, operational, generates dividend which are paid out twice a month. - FACT
DMD reward reduction is almost here, about 3 weeks away. - FACT

Senseless bullshit of forum trolls based on doomsday theories s fun to read but not supported by facts. Not to mention that 99% of them ve got some personal agenda in trolling DMD. Why else would they spend time and energy BS day after day. Would you do that?

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:47:51 AM

DMD s still here - FACT
DMD Reactor is here, operational, generates dividend which are paid out twice a month. - FACT

Senseless bullshit of forum trolls based on doomsday theories s fun to read but not supported by facts. Not to mention that 99% of them ve got some personal agenda in trolling DMD. Why else would they spend time and energy BS day after day. Would you do that?

Fact there was no payout from DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:
there no reinvest shares for February distributed because the payment didnt arrive from AMHASH1

Would you do that?
The Question is , Why do you keep falling for each addition to the DMD Ponzi scheme that gets added?

Fact: Contract said reinvestment would only be 30%, now less than 6 months later it needs to be 50% .
After a year it will be 100% , because cloud mining is a failure , check out anyone that used CEX.IO for more than 4 months. Cloud Mining loses money, it is not a limitless supply as you are being told.
If you do the math, and the increase in difficulty, POW mining loses money every 2 weeks, that is Fact.
You never get out what you put into it. Only the original bitcoin guys made a lot of money.
Cloud mining shares are for rubes, because if it was profitable, they would just mine it themselves.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:54:28 AM

DMD s still here - FACT

Fact there was no payout from DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:
there no reinvest shares for February distributed because the payment didnt arrive from AMHASH1

Would you do that?
The Question is , Why do you keep falling for each addition to the DMD Ponzi scheme that gets added?

Fact: Contract said reinvestment would only be 30%, now less than 6 months later it needs to be 50% .
After a year it will be 100% , because cloud mining is a failure , check out anyone that used CEX.IO for more than 4 months. Cloud Mining loses money, it is not a limitless supply as you are being told.
If you do the math, and the increase in difficulty, POW mining loses money every 2 weeks, that is Fact.
You never get out what you put into it. Only the original bitcoin guys made a lot of money.
Cloud mining shares are for rubes, because if it was profitable, they would just mine it themselves.

Ah, nice. Very informative. In other words, your recommendation is close down the shop and run away???
That is your proactive suggestion.

I have always liked internet trolls of your type. You guys spit on everything without any sane suggestion how to improve stuff. Everything s catastrophe, everything is doom, and nothing works.

Well, I have news for you.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON DMD DIAMOND REGARDLESS WHATEVER YOU SAY, POST, LINK, PUBLISH or FABRICATE. I am sure the team and most of the community feels the same way.

Now, let me repeat this once more as it seems you need some time to figure this one out.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON DMD DIAMOND REGARDLESS WHATEVER YOU SAY, POST, LINK, PUBLISH or FABRICATE.

What? Once more? It is my pleasure.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON DMD DIAMOND REGARDLESS WHATEVER YOU SAY, POST, LINK, PUBLISH or FABRICATE.

Just let me know if you need more clarifications. I am always glad to help out.

mitache365

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:12:51 PM

You guys really dont understand what I mean? Small holder like me can dump your coin to zero!

@cryptonit
Ok its buy zone. Where are the buyers?

BTC
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:22:06 PM

You guys really dont understand what I mean? Small holder like me can dump your coin to zero!

@cryptonit

True but a small buyer like me can double the price as well. The entire sales-book is about 5500 coins.
Out of 935k which are currently out in the wild.

This shows smart people know what to do and where to invest. This also shows big DMD holders do not sell.
DMD Diamond is not another pump and dump coin, it s not a coin you ll be going to the restaurant to pay your lunch with.

It is designed to preserve and enlarge your wealth, to generate income for its holders for years to come. Imagine if you had a gold brick which preserves your wealth and generates small golden bricks in the process.

At least this is how I see that. Regarding the price, just wait for a few days, you ll see it ll pick up.

BTW, another thing I have to mention. There is a very important characteristic most of large professional investors posses - almost limitless patience. I know it s not easy to achieve, I also like to check my exchanges 5 times a day but this only means I m still not a professional investor. Smiley

Give time to this coin, be patient and never sell on downturns and buy on upturns.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:40:25 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 01:08:26 PM by cryptonit

@cryptonit

for dmd the important market is the sellorderbook side
that is where investors and cloudmining/multipool have to buy

buyorderbook only purpose is to give some day traders a business shift instasold dmd from miners  towards sellorderbook and fill the gap

if u analyze sellorderbook it only
1165 DMD
0.58269449 BTC  
up to 0.00049999 price

once the dump finished thats fixed in 2 days easy

if u ask me personally why i dont buy i have to answer

i buy each day via my dmd cloudmining shares

120-150 DMD each day Smiley full automated dont even have to check market

constant pressure  not buy in big pile

i love POS²

it make people smile when price drop because they know they will earn more DMD this way

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:09:26 PM

Is it me or the number of these ignored posts has increased today?

Guess they run of pills in the local drug store. Smiley)))))

mitache365

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:52:25 PM

@cryptonit

buyorderbook only purpose is to give some day traders a business shift instasold dmd from miners  towards sellorderbook and fill the gap

1165 DMD
0.58269449 BTC  
up to 0.00049999 price

i love POS²

it make people smile when price drop because they know they will earn more DMD this way

Its interesting for me what are you doing with theese coins as a team member. Holding or dumping at every pump Smiley

Show me theese ppl who like the price drop.

BTC
mitache365

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:55:33 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 06:09:16 PM by mitache365

@cryptonit
DMD Diamond is not another pump and dump coin

Hmm. We all know every coin at crypto world is pump and dump!

The problem for DMD is the orderbook. Holders cant get out wothout droping the price 2x/3x. Also investors cant get in without making the price sky rocketing. I am a small holder and can drop the price to 1250 sats. Nobody like coins without stable price and good orderbook. Its time to understand it. cryptonit said that 0.5BTC can raise the price to 0.0004999 and thats 20-25% up. Seems like he is happy to say this but thats not good! If you guys like to hold a coin witch can be total dumped from 0.5% of total coins holder its your choice. I am not going to sell now but for sure will not buy more diamonds anymore.

BTC
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:14:02 PM

@cryptonit

1165 DMD
0.58269449 BTC  
up to 0.00049999 price

i love POS²

Its interesting for me what are you doing with theese coins as a team member. Holding or dumping at every pump Smiley

I am one who took advantage of the price drop.  Have accumulated another 1500 DMD's or so.  Thank you to my mysterious supplier!

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:26:36 PM

@cryptonit

1165 DMD
0.58269449 BTC  
up to 0.00049999 price

i love POS²

I am one who took advantage of the price drop.  Have accumulated another 1500 DMD's or so.  Thank you to my mysterious supplier!

So you stole coins I wanted to buy?Huh? My coins......You lucky........DMD owner. Smiley)

Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: