Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 09:19:10 PM

I think that the trolls had a good opportunity to see how vain were their attempts to discredit the reputation of the diamond  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:58:46 AM

Curious observation on

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

I added up all of the DMD's that were untouched between 199 days to 536 days.  The total was approximately 73,153 DMD's.  Is there a major possibility that those wallets are dead?  As in unrecoverable?  Since there isn't even staking happening on them?  Just curious.  That is a significant amount of DMD and makes me do triple back-ups of all of my wallets - hehe.

-pokeytex

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:20:10 AM

Bitcoin Scammers Run Off With $12 Million: “Going to The Caribbean… Hope You Guys Understand”

Darknet Market Evolution Unreachable, Funds Stolen

Dark Market Evolution Vanishes With $12 Million in Bitcoin

Aren't people tired of being ripped off yet?

Don't you think it's time to get serious and seriously start backing transparency?

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:05:29 PM

There is nothing to be surprised.
The set of services and a large number of coins are created only for the sake of a quick profit.
Even recent company for mining that seemed basis of stability and guaranteed income could not to fulfill its obligations.
That is why many investors are looking at the Diamond with suspected that this coin can stand amid all the negative events.
But time will show clearly that the one who is waiting for a long time may miss your chance.
Soon will change awards and the price will go up. ten fold decrease in production is a tangible value.
And those who still doubt it will soon see.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:21:25 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 05:22:30 PM by popshot

Are you for real HR?

I’m not even sure what your comment implies .. suggesting we are not transparent is wrong but comparing us to a deep web drugs market is somehow missed completely.

Even if .. I just wonder how can you imagine owners of a drug market to be transparent? It’s terrible what happened and hope justice will be made. In case of DMD you can see our details on LikedIn, can talk to us here, our forum and Skype. If you lived somewhere close we could even meet in a pub for a chat.

Sorry if I misunderstood you and you just wanted to express your general view on ‘backing transparency’ with which I agree. Generally, I’m in favour of enforcement of regulations in crypto world to reduce scams which are devastating to the industry and inhibit wider adoption.

Regulations are coming and we want to endorse them. We’ll see a lot of changes in this respect by the end of the year.

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:31:51 PM

Curious observation on

I added up all of the DMD's that were untouched between 199 days to 536 days.  The total was approximately 73,153 DMD's.  Is there a major possibility that those wallets are dead?  As in unrecoverable?  Since there isn't even staking happening on them?  Just curious.  That is a significant amount of DMD and makes me do triple back-ups of all of my wallets - hehe.

-pokeytex

Smiley yes a stark reminder of what might happen if you misplace you password or something.

I believe the one at the top (40k) is dead, we have analysed different scenarios and concluded it must be a lost wallet. The coins come from Cryptsy so the person must have bought them very cheaply when it all started crashing back in September/October 2013. On the other hand, no one really knows but the owner himself.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:21:20 PM

Curious observation on

I added up all of the DMD's that were untouched between 199 days to 536 days.  The total was approximately 73,153 DMD's.  Is there a major possibility that those wallets are dead?  As in unrecoverable?  Since there isn't even staking happening on them?  Just curious.  That is a significant amount of DMD and makes me do triple back-ups of all of my wallets - hehe.

-pokeytex

Smiley yes a stark reminder of what might happen if you misplace you password or something.

I believe the one at the top (40k) is dead, we have analysed different scenarios and concluded it must be a lost wallet. The coins come from Cryptsy so the person must have bought them very cheaply when it all started crashing back in September/October 2013. On the other hand, no one really knows but the owner himself.

Damn - that's a lot of coin in limbo!  Roll Eyes

prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 04:15:18 PM

I still think that it would be extremely beneficial for DMD to be listed on some other exchange besides Cryptsy. I mentioned this on the DMD forums a while back, and Cryptonit had told me that after the demise of mintpal and usecryptos, you weren't seeking exchanges anymore. He had said that once volume increases, exchanges should add DMD naturally. While I agree, I think there is a pressing need to be listed on an exchange besides Cryptsy. Comkort now has a DMD market, but not many people use it... The volume is close to nothing there. I talk about DMD alot, and I try to bring new people into the fold - but when I mention it only trades is Cryptsy, most people don't want to touch it.

I think this is a good next step for Diamond. Once it's traded on a more common exchange, I think the volume as well as price will increase quite a bit. Just a suggestion from a long time DMD supporter. Wink

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

I still think that it would be extremely beneficial for DMD to be listed on some other exchange besides Cryptsy. I mentioned this on the DMD forums a while back, and Cryptonit had told me that after the demise of mintpal and usecryptos, you weren't seeking exchanges anymore. He had said that once volume increases, exchanges should add DMD naturally. While I agree, I think there is a pressing need to be listed on an exchange besides Cryptsy. Comkort now has a DMD market, but not many people use it... The volume is close to nothing there. I talk about DMD alot, and I try to bring new people into the fold - but when I mention it only trades is Cryptsy, most people don't want to touch it.

I think this is a good next step for Diamond. Once it's traded on a more common exchange, I think the volume as well as price will increase quite a bit. Just a suggestion from a long time DMD supporter. Wink

Good points prints. Which exchange do you think would be the most optimal for Diamond?

I would want us to be traded on Poloniex.

The problem is with actually getting to any of the exchanges. Getting there has never been a 'one man show' it's always been the community effort to push things forward. We have wasted a lot of effort and coins on getting to MintPal, that was unfortunate it folded. But usecryptos and now coincort weren't used that much either. Maybe, it is a matter of getting to a reliable big exchange.

But.. do the community feel it's needed to be traded on another exchange?

It's up to everyone interested to coordinate and execute the campaign.

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 05:49:24 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:07:52 PM by popshot

Diamond Voting to add coin to GoUrl Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway -

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

This is exactly the example of how things with adding (to exchange, etc) work:

If any coin receives 35,000+ votes (this is 14BTC of paid ones) we will grant it priority mode to integration it to our gateway. For crypto coins which have received less votes, we will consider how active the coin communities are and how many Free Bonus Votes a particular coin receives before making a decision on adding them to our gateway.

Business people want to see some action (big cutomer base) and not listen to wishes of a few guys Wink

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:32:50 PM

Good points prints. Which exchange do you think would be the most optimal for Diamond?

The problem is with actually getting to any of the exchanges. Getting there has never been a 'one man show' it's always been the community effort to push things forward. We have wasted a lot of effort and coins on getting to MintPal, that was unfortunate it folded. But usecryptos and now coincort weren't used that much either. Maybe, it is a matter of getting to a reliable big exchange.

I use Poloniex and Bittrex regularly.  I think one of those two should be next.  We should stay off the smaller exchanges.

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:31:01 PM

Are you for real HR?

I’m not even sure what your comment implies .. suggesting we are not transparent is wrong but comparing us to a deep web drugs market is somehow missed completely.

Even if .. I just wonder how can you imagine owners of a drug market to be transparent? It’s terrible what happened and hope justice will be made. In case of DMD you can see our details on LikedIn, can talk to us here, our forum and Skype. If you lived somewhere close we could even meet in a pub for a chat.

Sorry if I misunderstood you and you just wanted to express your general view on ‘backing transparency’ with which I agree. Generally, I’m in favour of enforcement of regulations in crypto world to reduce scams which are devastating to the industry and inhibit wider adoption.

Regulations are coming and we want to endorse them. We’ll see a lot of changes in this respect by the end of the year.

Nothing particularly different about DMD. It's a generalized issue. What is it that makes this kind of unpunished thievery possible? "Anonymity" is the one word answer.

Transparency means accountability, as in you can't hide. Transparency means you have to identify yourself, and this is terribly needed everywhere, with DMD being no exception, of course.

The stealing won't stop until we end anonymity.

I also suspect that history will show that the main reason why the coins that will survive actually survived was because they took the transparency/accountability route . . .

Again, nothing DMD specific, just a very important issue common to the crypto world . . . something that will ultimately separate the men from the [what the outside world sees as juvenile delinquent] children.

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:55:23 PM

I use Poloniex and Bittrex regularly.  I think one of those two should be next.  We should stay off the smaller exchanges.

I think that when the capitalization Diamond change in a big way many exchanges will be happy to open to our own door.
And in the future it is very important to get Chinese exchange platform.

LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:46:29 AM

my 24hours running wallet is forked for 2 hours ago. Huh

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:08:31 AM

I agree, I would prefer Polo - but Bittrex would be a good outlet too. For the best reach, all three would be great - but at least one of the two would definitely open DMD to alot of new buyers. As shveicar said, a Chinese exchange would be great too for saturation.

I don't really have anything as far as funds, but I'm willing to vote at as many places I can and make sure people know about DMD. Wink

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:01:37 AM

my 24hours running wallet is forked for 2 hours ago. Huh

Look at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/
Where you see a fork?

Graywolf

Activity: 48
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:05:43 AM

Hello community

whether we a problem with blokchain
It seems,known pools is alive, but unknow miners is dropped out
Some hours ago all explorers was down and wallet not sync.
Have nobody any info

br
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:07:10 PM

Hello community

Have nobody any info

br

Next to the file wallet.dat, create a file named  diamond.conf and the following contents:
Code:
listen=1
noirc=0
addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
bantime=600
And restart your wallet.

I have 12 shows the connections to the network.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:54:06 PM

Hello community

Have nobody any info

br

Next to the file wallet.dat, create a file named  diamond.conf and the following contents:
Code:
listen=1
noirc=0
addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
bantime=600
And restart your wallet.

My wallet is still operating as normal.  No problems here.  I even minted overnight.

Graywolf

Activity: 48
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:05:29 PM

Hello community

Have nobody any info

br

Code:
listen=1
noirc=0
addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
bantime=600
And restart your wallet.

This moment network diff. drop about 60-80
I have 2 connections in wallet
(this morning best was ca.21)
So i think something is happening

br
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: