Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 10:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm

cryptsy is staking with their DMD coldwallet.....

i think u should not leave so big ammounts of DMD at exchange
then this is no issue

every 1000 dmd u leave a month on exchange is over 40 DMD of stake rewards u dont earn and instead
the exchange can claim when he go minting mode

-------------------------------

official statement cryptsy:

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:can u give me the official statement regarding cryptsy and staking hotwallets/coldwallet with customer coins?
CryptonitDMD
@Horus:i ask without emotions i just wana know the policy cryptsy follow in that area if staking deposite coins is for them a normal exchange behavior. and some extra income for exchange

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD:Yes I can make a statement. We stake some coins and we dont stake others. Depends on the coin. That being said customer coins dont stake in exchange, so if you would like stake, please keep coins in personal wallet.
Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: We have explained it on multiple forum threads in the past, this is by no means a new topic

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:thx for answer i see it as positive if cryptsy consider DMD to be worth to be staked and not to be dumped on market which didnt happen until yet

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: yeah we dont sell into our own markets. To be honest I havent seen us sell at all, we like to hoard

CryptonitDMD
@Horus:"hoard" so u guys follow same mindset as i do. not trading seeds but plant them........

Horus ♔
@CryptonitDMD: Smiley

Its nice to look through the DB and see coins having over 100% allocation. POW coins hover around 100% but with pos coins we can get that up to above 110% in some cases.

Combine that with only having a small portion online and it helps protect us and our customers from a worst case scenario. Which thankfully we have protected ourselves from so far
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 04:51:04 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 08:26:04 AM by cryptonit

looking at this i think the only promotion we need is to make people look at this facts.......

september 2014 -> mai 2015

and now add on top of the gained value compared to BTC another 33% of POS earnings...
( 12 months = 50%  8 months = 33%)

i call that price stability and POS as wealth gain source
no sign of price inflation and since a few weeks POW coinrollout reduced by 90%
slowly market react to missing sell pressure from miners

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

(we are now in month 23 still a lot 50% POS months left if u join in now)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline)

but keep a closer eye on coin specs and check how coin roll-out will develop over next 30 years

beginning with total coins 450000 a 50% POS will be simultaneous active with the 1 DMD POW reward each block
and start the diamond rush

if u analyze that u can see that this POW mining paradise only last a few months
(to be exact until 1 million total diamond are existing)
later most of coins are produced by POS and to do so u need to have diamonds

everyone who sell 1 diamonds instant lose like at least 2 diamonds.....
because every diamond u get now would at least double if u keep holding and POS it over time

the whole design of diamond is to be a wealth storage coin aimed to be a good investment

i  hope this visualization of coin specs long-term effect of  on coin roll-out
can help u realize how valuable diamonds will be once POW is reduced by 90%
and high POS will be main source of coin creation

that coins are required to create more coins (POS)
will be the reason for lower availability of coins on exchanges and increasing prices
remember only coins in ur wallet gather coin-age and can generate POS rewards

the same info present another way looks like this:

we are now in that time window where the 1 DMD POW reward ended but the high 50% POS rate still is active for a lot months

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:44:08 AM

Hey guys, I seem to be having some problems. On Windows 8 x64, I haven't been able to open my DMD wallet now for over a week... Maybe 2 now that I think of it. It had to have happened sometime around when 2.0.5.7 came alive, because I was having the problem and came to the forums to see there was a new release. I expected updating to solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't.

Anyway, so here's what's been happening: I click to open the wallet, and it either hangs on the splash screen and becomes unresponsive, or it loads past the splash screen to a blank QT and becomes unresponsive. The only option I'm left with is to end task. I've left it for several hours, and it won't open. I've removed everything from my appdata folder except for wallet.dat, and I've tried using the danbi copy of the blockchain.

Everything was working fine, and then all of a sudden it stopped.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:59:20 AM

Really nice looking website!

That shine on diamond looks great!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:59:28 AM

Hey guys, I seem to be having some problems. On Windows 8 x64, I haven't been able to open my DMD wallet now for over a week... Maybe 2 now that I think of it. It had to have happened sometime around when 2.0.5.7 came alive, because I was having the problem and came to the forums to see there was a new release. I expected updating to solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't.

Anyway, so here's what's been happening: I click to open the wallet, and it either hangs on the splash screen and becomes unresponsive, or it loads past the splash screen to a blank QT and becomes unresponsive. The only option I'm left with is to end task. I've left it for several hours, and it won't open. I've removed everything from my appdata folder except for wallet.dat, and I've tried using the danbi copy of the blockchain.

I don't think it s the wallet. I also use Win 8 x64 and DMD wallet 2.0.5.7 and everything works fine, never had issues with it. Can anyone else confirm this combination?
Maybe to try to reinstall the wallet? Make sure to backup wallet.dat before you do.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:03:08 AM

developers, in coin control cannot exceed the number of bytes, why red? or not important how many bytes?

I hope the DMD price finally rises as it should.

Give it some time, my guess is up to two months. Until stocks are depleted and people start slowly flocking in. We re going to have a great ride in front of us. Just keep mining/buying and hoarding. HAMSTER mentality rules, I hoard everything.

crazyivan, you have not changed opinion, all according to plan? Smiley

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:13:21 AM

developers, in coin control cannot exceed the number of bytes, why red? or not important how many bytes?

I hope the DMD price finally rises as it should.

Give it some time, my guess is up to two months. Until stocks are depleted and people start slowly flocking in. We re going to have a great ride in front of us. Just keep mining/buying and hoarding. HAMSTER mentality rules, I hoard everything.

crazyivan, you have not changed opinion, all according to plan? Smiley

All according to plan. We re going to have a great ride, I strongly believe this.  The number of new DMD wallets s been rising steadily, DMD price s been stable and going up bit by bit, we have a new shiny website, there is a new promotional campaign being prepared to be launched soon, both cloud and reactor are functioning without issues, there is this new cloud promotion where you can get 60% immediate ROI if you join, we have been added to Biitrex recently, we ll be added to stakeminers.com very soon and there are a few other things being prepared in the background.

All in all, things are going great.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:27:35 AM

What's the block time on DMD?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#

feldenthorne

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:53:02 AM

Site looks quite handy... but doesn't tell me the block time.

First post?

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:56:25 AM

I don't think it s the wallet. I also use Win 8 x64 and DMD wallet 2.0.5.7 and everything works fine, never had issues with it. Can anyone else confirm this combination?
Maybe to try to reinstall the wallet? Make sure to backup wallet.dat before you do.

Right, I deleted the existing wallet and used a new copy as well. And as I said, I removed everything from my appdata folder (obviously saving my wallet.dat). I even tried starting with a new wallet.dat just to see if it would help. I never had any problems before either. It just stopped working one day. I've been following DMD for quite a while now.

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:22:14 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 08:22:55 AM by cryptonit

Right, I deleted the existing wallet and used a new copy as well. And as I said, I removed everything from my appdata folder (obviously saving my wallet.dat). I even tried starting with a new wallet.dat just to see if it would help. I never had any problems before either. It just stopped working one day. I've been following DMD for quite a while now.

u are the first who report such a issue we have lot people using windows 8.1 and DMD Wallet

did u try without a diamond.conf?
if that dont help

add debug=1 into diamond .conf
delete the debug file

start wallet

and after a few minute copy the content of debug file and mail it to cloud@bit.diamonds

do other bitcoin based wallets work on this PC?

i really think its a local issue because noone else report similar problems

did u start using a new firewall or virus defence software?
or some other major system change around the time dmd wallet started to not work for u?

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:30:17 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 02:14:52 PM by cryptonit

so what avaits us now...... Wolf0 well known as mining tuner......
u gona try get a improved groestl miner going?

nomally u prefered this cave or Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779598.340

i stopped mining with AMD cards ages ago only using NVIDIA 750ti this days

at the moment the way to go with Nvidia GPU is mine quark via https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ (use nicehash)

good DMD payouts with 7x 750ti i earn around 40 DMD a day = 5.7 DMD per 750ti

compared to that 2x 750ti mining DMD direct earn like 2 DMD a day = 1 DMD per 750ti

why i keep mining dmd with some cards direct?
because groestl algo is on high clocked cards more stable than other algos

i overclock all cards the same some which dont be able mine example quark with that high clock settings

are still able mine failurfree groestl algo

so network keep some hash hashrate in case some chinese by mistake turns of his FPGA Wink

prints

\m/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:07:17 PM

u are the first who report such a issue we have lot people using windows 8.1 and DMD Wallet

did u try without a diamond.conf?
if that dont help

add debug=1 into diamond .conf
delete the debug file

start wallet

and after a few minute copy the content of debug file and mail it to cloud@bit.diamonds

do other bitcoin based wallets work on this PC?

i really think its a local issue because noone else report similar problems

did u start using a new firewall or virus defence software?
or some other major system change around the time dmd wallet started to not work for u?

I doubt it's a problem with the wallet itself also, but I appreciate the help nonetheless. Doubt that it matters, but this is 8, not 8.1 btw... I haven't changed anything - no new software, nothing. I use several other crypto wallets with no issues as well. Anyway, I appreciate the help - I've got an IT background, but I don't know everything Wink I sent my debug.log to that address.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:08:51 PM

nice market movement in one month from 0.00050 close to 0.00065

the missing miner sell-pressure become visible

and the buypressure from DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining

far lower than the total daily volume so there is other people buy too

but still a very important positive effect for market

and a guarantee that u will be able sell DMD always

there will be never a price to high where we not send our buypressure

our bots are simple and fair

they will buy from sellorderbook each day as much as the earned multi/cloud BTC allow

and split the dmd between multi and cloud users according to their share in daily BTC

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:15:54 PM

someone is clear influencing the coinmarketcap pricecharts

the two spike at 0.00080 and 0.00100 dont represent cryptsy or bittrex prices

i have no idea about the motivation of whoever do this by abuse some small but expensive buys
at small marklets like comkort and cryptsy dmd/xrp

we from DMD Diamound Foundation are strict against such attempts to abuse a coinmarketcap calculation weakness
where small volume markets have to much impact

we are very happy with the real price ioncrease last month from 0.00050 to 0.00065
there is absolute no need to make it look higher

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:47:03 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 01:41:10 AM by kiklo

someone is clear influencing the coinmarketcap pricecharts

the two spike at 0.00080 and 0.00100 dont represent cryptsy or bittrex prices

i have no idea about the motivation of whoever do this by abuse some small but expensive buys
at small marklets like comkort and cryptsy dmd/xrp

we from DMD Diamound Foundation are strict against such attempts to abuse a coinmarketcap calculation weakness
where small volume markets have to much impact

we are very happy with the real price ioncrease last month from 0.00050 to 0.00065
there is absolute no need to make it look higher

CoinMarketcap price is calculated by Volume of each exchange, so that $ 2.38 price with 0.00% volume does not affect your marketcap unless they buy enough to increase the volume.
Higher Volume markets will always dominate the % .

If worried sell into it, and then buy more diamonds back at the lower price markets.

Cool

FYI:
If you look at Litecoin & Mint, you can see the pumpers are back at work in the past 2 weeks.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:13:43 PM

It seems we are growing, slowly but steadily. Really nice to see when hard work and great community result in a nice and sustainable growth.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:41:27 AM

Here are some Windows things to try,
Sometimes left over temp files cause a problem:
1: Delete Temp Files
http://howto.corel.com/en/p/How_to_delete_temporary_files_from_Windows_8

2. Try running the diamond wallet program as administator and set compatibility for Windows 7
http://www.maketecheasier.com/windows-8-compatibility-mode/

3. If you haven't already done it reboot your PC.

4. If the above fails, last thing to try is running windows 8 in safe-mode with networking .
http://www.howtogeek.com/107511/how-to-boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-8-the-easy-way/
If diamond works in safe mode, then their is a driver conflict with something in normal startup.

Cool
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 12:05:03 PM

now happend what im afraid of....

...we broke through the sellorders

this could lead very fast to a very high pump spike

dont buy over 0.00070 until the orderbooks stabilize

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:37:54 PM

now happend what im afraid of....

...we broke through the sellorders

this could lead very fast to a very high pump spike

dont buy over 0.00070 until the orderbooks stabilize

I wonder why you think that buying above 0.0007 is risky?
For example a person wants to buy a few thousand diamonds as he can do so if the number of warrants to purchase more than the number of coins that want to sell?.
In this case, the best option is put  part of the coin  for buy order and the rest of the coins will have to buy at the market price.
Actually 0.0007 and even 0.0008 does not matter because the real price of a diamond is not less than 50 cents  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: