Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick?  (Read 298942 times)
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:20:36 AM

Prefer gold over bitcoin..  money depends n gold and not vise versa

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:20:54 PM

Why so much surprise? Gold is held and safely stored in so many caveaus both bank's and state's ones. We still can't compare something that was born yesterday (BTC) with something born ages ago (AU).
I'm sure BTC is the electronic gold but we have a long way to the top guys!

I must agree with you. Gold has been around for 5000 years and it will probably be around for another 5000. Gold is just much safer investment to hold a majority of your funds in. Of course, Bitcoin is something that us very well worth of taking a chance with since the risk reward ratio can be insane at the end but you shouldn't get and invest majority of your savings into it.

This is at least my opinion!
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:44:16 PM

Why so much surprise? Gold is held and safely stored in so many caveaus both bank's and state's ones. We still can't compare something that was born yesterday (BTC) with something born ages ago (AU).
I'm sure BTC is the electronic gold but we have a long way to the top guys!

I must agree with you. Gold has been around for 5000 years and it will probably be around for another 5000. Gold is just much safer investment to hold a majority of your funds in. Of course, Bitcoin is something that us very well worth of taking a chance with since the risk reward ratio can be insane at the end but you shouldn't get and invest majority of your savings into it.

This is at least my opinion!

But bitcoin has arrived after gold's 5000 years but will last as long as earth stays. Gold lacks to suit for modern day banking requirements. Bitcoin is the alternate to Gold. I believe both are here to stay and will serve human race. But I will choose bitcoin as I prefer digital format of Gold.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:41:12 PM

In old times, the money depends on gold. Now, there is a new concept of money, that is bitcoin. Bitcoin or digital currency is the future.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is yet not been safer for saving purposes due its price volatility. So i will go with gold, better to be in safe side till bitcoin get more adaptability.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM

In old times, the money depends on gold. Now, there is a new concept of money, that is bitcoin. Bitcoin or digital currency is the future.

Yes that's exactly what it is, a concept. Ask anybody in the world if they know what gold is and then ask them about bitcoin, you'll know what I mean.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:39:04 PM

well as we saw from 2 years.. the bitcoin price is fluctuating like anything..  it is the future no doubt .. but if u want to invest.. i would still say gold against bitcoin

aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:41:17 PM

Yes that's exactly what it is, a concept. Ask anybody in the world if they know what gold is and then ask them about bitcoin, you'll know what I mean.

True that... 

arent we talking about investment or just comaprision .. pros and cons

pukis

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:43:42 PM

i would invest in bitcoin over gold anyday
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:56:24 PM

i would invest in bitcoin over gold anyday

Yes me too, but this was expected right everyone in this forum like Bitcoin so I am not suprise that they would choose for Bitcoin.

But in other hand gold is nice too. I like gold for just a ring maybe or just jewelry's.
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:39:50 PM

True that... 

But in a theoretical way bitcoin is far more superior than gold. You can't deny that. Most people hadn't heard about the Californian gold rush in the 1850s either. It's just a matter of promoting this tech. If most people can get their head around the idea that bitcoin is superior to gold then guess what. Bitcoin would be worth more than gold.
I would definitely pick bitcoin.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:10:11 PM

True that... 

But in a theoretical way bitcoin is far more superior than gold. You can't deny that. Most people hadn't heard about the Californian gold rush in the 1850s either. It's just a matter of promoting this tech. If most people can get their head around the idea that bitcoin is superior to gold then guess what. Bitcoin would be worth more than gold.

Superior in usabillity.. That's true. But Gold is gold it's value and respect has been here on earth for ages.

So it will be a hard game for bitcoin to compete with gold Wink
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:14:53 PM

I have never researched about the gold and how the markets are performing but i know that it is much more popular than bitcoin, i pick bitcoin because i like it, the coin and the platform itself so bitcoin is my choice.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:20:43 PM

I have never researched about the gold and how the markets are performing but i know that it is much more popular than bitcoin, i pick bitcoin because i like it, the coin and the platform itself so bitcoin is my choice.

I am in the same situation.

However gold has some status and exposure.

Bitcoin is for the young people and brings innovation.

So my favourite would be a golden bitcoin
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:47:15 AM

Since btc prices now are up tread so mostly everyone likes to go with bitcoins for faster profits because gold move very slow and study.
AstralWonder

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:12:02 AM

Really depends on how much they're offering. If they're only offering 1 gram of gold or equivalent in Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin would be hands-down the better choice since it's only what, $30-50? At least with Bitcoin you have a chance of significantly getting more value as an investment since it has potential to bubble again in a massive way.
Mr. Forum

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:44:48 AM

I will choose bitcoin. Trust me bitcoins have these hidden values and worth that only few people are aware of. Gold is one thing and after selling it, you will be able to get the dollars and spend them. Bitcoins mean that i will be able to increase my investment percentage and gain more returns. Having bitcoins is like having a new business in place and being given money, that is gold. Bitcoins can generate the dollars double the cost of gold and the trend will keep on. I will go for bitcoin.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:47:08 AM

Really depends on how much they're offering. If they're only offering 1 gram of gold or equivalent in Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin would be hands-down the better choice since it's only what, $30-50? At least with Bitcoin you have a chance of significantly getting more value as an investment since it has potential to bubble again in a massive way.

Yeah, at present bitcoins is the the better option as compared to gold, as the price fluctuation of bitcoins is much more higher then gold and big investors would definitely prefer a product that is highly volatile in nature that earn you a huge profit margin, So investing in gold at a moment would be wrong financial decision to make.
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:35:11 PM

Since btc prices now are up tread so mostly everyone likes to go with bitcoins for faster profits because gold move very slow and study.

Yes currently BTC looks quite strong at least for short term so I would like to hold btc for some more time to see whether I can get better rate to sell my coins. But as investor I would prefer both to reduce big loses in case of any bad news on any one. I usually buy more gold and sell bitcoins because I trust gold more than bitcoins.
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

True that... 

Bitcoin has it thing of convinience but still see the volatile market... and after all its virtual.. one fine day.. humans dont have electricity and boom gone.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: