News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437749 times)
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:02 PM

How many coins are in circulation right now? Thanks.

9.8 million.

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Saffroncoin
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:40 PM

How many coins are in circulation right now? Thanks.

Yeah same here I can't find anywhere how many coin have be mined to date...

Here : http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Saffroncoin

This is posted in the OP.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

- First Wallet to feature a Tweet Box so you can stay up to date regarding the news surrounding SaffronCoin.
- Display the Difficulties for each algorithm and the number of blocks right from the home screen so you do not have to type commands.  This data will be updated every 5 minutes.
- Exchange rates are automatically fetched from the top 2 exchanges having the highest volume of SaffronCoin and displayed on the home screen. This data will be updated every 15 minutes.
- Notifies you if there is a Wallet Update.
- First Wallet to feature built in IRC. Now chat with the SaffronCoin community right from your Wallet. The channel is #saffroncoin (Case Sensitive).

These are awesome! I really like the tweet box idea.  Should make them more visible.

Yeah these are very good features and with upcoming developments this will be one of the best coin in the market.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:08:54 PM

Hi,

Any saffroncoin devs about?

We set up a pool for the X11 algo, as there was only one listed. However, thus far we haven't been able to find a block.

The wallet keeps rejecting the hashes as follows:

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: CheckProofOfWork(algo=0) : hash doesn't match nBits
ERROR: CheckBlock() : proof of work failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : CheckBlock FAILED

Looking in the code, its presumably because its looking for "algo=0". But the wallet.conf is clearly set to X11.

How to fix?

Well it should take in as algo=3 since that is the number for x11.

Maybe there is another part that needs to be changed in your pool config and it is looking for sha256d.

Is your getinfo showing that the active algo is x11?

Ive made some adjustments now.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

Does that mean that until merged mining starts, Blake will be mined only with wallets?

I am afraid so. But we have 2 options that we will decide upon. We will try our best to get merged mining with Blake asap. We still can't confirm if it is technically possible at this time. We need to work for a few more days before coming to a conclusion. If we feel that it can't be done as of now, we will strip blake and include X13 as the 5th algorithm.

I've taken a close look at the differences between the hashing of blakecoin and this coin and it is to do with the number of rounds of hashing applied.  Blakecoin is using a reduced 8 rounds of hashing, whereas this coin is using the standard 14 rounds defined by Blake256 standard. 

The changes required to CGMiner from blakecoin would mainly be limited to the the Blake256.cl kernel to add back in the extra rounds of hashing.  Not as simple as it sounds due to the highly optimised code.
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:41:29 PM

Does that mean that until merged mining starts, Blake will be mined only with wallets?

I am afraid so. But we have 2 options that we will decide upon. We will try our best to get merged mining with Blake asap. We still can't confirm if it is technically possible at this time. We need to work for a few more days before coming to a conclusion. If we feel that it can't be done as of now, we will strip blake and include X13 as the 5th algorithm.

I've taken a close look at the differences between the hashing of blakecoin and this coin and it is to do with the number of rounds of hashing applied.  Blakecoin is using a reduced 8 rounds of hashing, whereas this coin is using the standard 14 rounds defined by Blake256 standard. 

The changes required to CGMiner from blakecoin would mainly be limited to the the Blake256.cl kernel to add back in the extra rounds of hashing.  Not as simple as it sounds due to the highly optimised code.

X13 will be significantly more popular over blake.

It would really help for saffron to stand out.

Also cut the POW short at 15 to 20 million to decrease the total supply, that will help with viability as well.
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:53:41 PM

bittrex madness :O
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:56:21 PM

Finally days of hard work by devs is being recognised. I still think it is undervalued.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

Finally days of hard work by devs is being recognised. I still think it is undervalued.

Next week is about 4-5,000 sat.
In the end of the month will be 8-10,000 Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:13:28 PM

I hope what you said come true. Btw you were a real support for coin yesterday in Newocoin thread. Thanks Smiley
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

Hi,

Any saffroncoin devs about?

We set up a pool for the X11 algo, as there was only one listed. However, thus far we haven't been able to find a block.

The wallet keeps rejecting the hashes as follows:

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: CheckProofOfWork(algo=0) : hash doesn't match nBits
ERROR: CheckBlock() : proof of work failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : CheckBlock FAILED

Looking in the code, its presumably because its looking for "algo=0". But the wallet.conf is clearly set to X11.

How to fix?

Well it should take in as algo=3 since that is the number for x11.

Maybe there is another part that needs to be changed in your pool config and it is looking for sha256d.

Is your getinfo showing that the active algo is x11?

Ive made some adjustments now.

That is great! When can the pool be live?
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:21:26 PM

Thanks for this. Maybe we can try to get it down to 8 rounds. I will PM you and hopefully we can figure out a solution!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:22 PM

X13 will be significantly more popular over blake.

It would really help for saffron to stand out.

Also cut the POW short at 15 to 20 million to decrease the total supply, that will help with viability as well.

X13 will be very popular but i guess merged-mining is the future. It would do good if we have a merged-mined coin.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:18 PM

Let's keep it slow and steady. Wouldn't want SFR to be a pump and dump coin. I certainly do not want SFR to be like DRK or VRC where the hype caused all the pump and then people ended up dumping.

Lets hope the raise is gradual.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

We surpass Vericoin in volume on Bittrex! 22BTC vs. 41BTC!

This is a great start!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SFR
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

Let's keep it slow and steady. Wouldn't want SFR to be a pump and dump coin. I certainly do not want SFR to be like DRK or VRC where the hype caused all the pump and then people ended up dumping.

Lets hope the raise is gradual.

You are right, we want sustainable growth.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:18:10 PM

50 BTC in volume on Bittrex!
griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:30:09 PM

Thanks for this. Maybe we can try to get it down to 8 rounds. I will PM you and hopefully we can figure out a solution!

That would require a hard fork and some code that applies the different blake256 algorithm depending on the block height.  Blue dragon will be able to assist you much better than I could as there would be some changes to allow it to be merge mined as well that I don't know anything about.  I'm not a coin dev either - just a regular dev  Smiley
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

That would require a hard fork and some code that applies the different blake256 algorithm depending on the block height.  Blue dragon will be able to assist you much better than I could as there would be some changes to allow it to be merge mined as well that I don't know anything about.  I'm not a coin dev either - just a regular dev  Smiley

Yes our next hardfork would either include merged-mining or X13. I and BlueDragon discussed on mail and he told me we need the auxpow bits. It could break a lot of stuff implementing that but we will try and see how it goes.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:52:03 PM

Dev is it possible to add inbuild miner in wallet like silkcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: