News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437747 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:34:18 PM

Just a short note to show my supports to our dev.
I am sad to see the turn of events and look back at all this work.
However, I have confidence in you and I am sure you will make up the SFR at fair value.
Surprise us again as you have already been able to do, I'm sure you're capable of and that some of the community have good skills to help you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adatrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:28:39 PM

Just a short note to show my supports to our dev.
I am sad to see the turn of events and look back at all this work.
However, I have confidence in you and I am sure you will make up the SFR at fair value.
Surprise us again as you have already been able to do, I'm sure you're capable of and that some of the community have good skills to help you.

Have faith, dev and many community members are hard at work to bring Saffron to new heights.

Major developments in the works! Just a tip, buy now.  Wink
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

I just bought in at 758, great price. Lets see it move back on up!
neurorit

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:04:52 PM

Sorry but it looks to me sub 300s within 48hrs

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:08:32 PM

I don't think so, it looks like these prices will also not come back again, it will only move higher from higher.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:33:52 PM

I have seen much harder crash. SFR will go up again. Don't worry. Have faith in the dev.
Since the DRK accident, I strongly believe in: buy the dev, not the coin Wink
neurorit

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:01:39 PM

The 67% was not done for any gain. There was a flaw that caused the inflation. Maybe you haven't followed the coin from start.

Once the inflation was checked, investors got in.

And many that got easy coins in the beginning all dumped even before the hardfork. That is why the price wasn't rising.

There was no shortcut or any of that sort. If there was, then the premine would be much more and all of us would have dumped. If you don't believe, we will give you are wallet details and you can check. Please read the progress of the coin from April 28. Instead of making your own conclusions.

OK so you're kidding yourself since you're obviously confusing traders with investors. An investor will buy and hold during the adoption phase while a trader will buy and dump after the first pump and according to the chart that I'm looking at that is precisely what happened.

I considered myself investment-minded and after doing my due diligence I've come to the conclusion that this is a shitcoin that is good for nothing except pumping n dumping so it has little investment value. I hate it to break it to you but you might be better off scrapping this coin and starting over again in a few weeks after the memory of this debacle begins fading away. I mean I don't see how anybody will take this effort seriously. I certainly won't. You've copied another coins innovation claimed it as your own then proceeded to only come up with a couple gimmicky projects to build on top of it. Why should Mintpal take this coin seriously when its claiming to be the first 5-algorithm multi PoW? You don't think they already know about Myriad? Is that why the whitepaper was taken down? Quote from the paper "SaffronCoin features the very first 5 algorithm mining protocol." So not only does this team not have the decency to name where the innovation came from (DigiByte had no problem giving credit where it was due) they claim this innovation as their own.

Speaking of Myriad, I have invested into it but that hasn't limited me from looking into other innovative coins to invest into, which is why I took some time to do my homework on this coin. The problem in my opinion is that the direction this coin is going into is too gimicky and the market will shit on it until you all finally realize this is in deed a shitcoin. Are you keeping up at all with what the market has actually rewarded? I noticed you're overly focused on anonymity since that 's the latest hyped gimmick. But what about advanced 2.0 features like smart contracts or user-defined assets that coins like NXT or Counterparty offer? No mention of that with this coin. What about metalayers and sidechains? Everything suggested is purely a gimmick (e.g. irc in wallet), adds no real value and reeks of a shitcoin. By contrast Myriad is rolling out 2.0 features and is one of the few coins outside of bitcoin with an SMS wallet as well as an electrum wallet. So if I'm an investor paying attention to the direction the market has been heading why would I choose Saffron when they've just copied another coins innovation without adding anything meaningful to it while showing all the red flags one looks for when identifying a shitcoin??

Sorry this coin is a fail.

saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

The 67% was not done for any gain. There was a flaw that caused the inflation. Maybe you haven't followed the coin from start.

And many that got easy coins in the beginning all dumped even before the hardfork. That is why the price wasn't rising.

There was no shortcut or any of that sort. If there was, then the premine would be much more and all of us would have dumped. If you don't believe, we will give you are wallet details and you can check. Please read the progress of the coin from April 28. Instead of making your own conclusions.

OK so you're kidding yourself since you're obviously confusing traders with investors. An investor will buy and hold during the adoption phase while a trader will buy and dump after the first pump and according to the chart that I'm looking at that is precisely what happened.

I considered myself investment-minded and after doing my due diligence I've come to the conclusion that this is a shitcoin that is good for nothing except pumping n dumping so it has little investment value. I hate it to break it to you but you might be better off scrapping this coin and starting over again in a few weeks after the memory of this debacle begins fading away. I mean I don't see how anybody will take this effort seriously. I certainly won't. You've copied another coins innovation claimed it as your own then proceeded to only come up with a couple gimmicky projects to build on top of it. Why should Mintpal take this coin seriously when its claiming to be the first 5-algorithm multi PoW? You don't think they already know about Myriad? Is that why the whitepaper was taken down? Quote from the paper "SaffronCoin features the very first 5 algorithm mining protocol." So not only does this team not have the decency to name where the innovation came from (DigiByte had no problem giving credit where it was due) they claim this innovation as their own.

Speaking of Myriad, I have invested into it but that hasn't limited me from looking into other innovative coins to invest into, which is why I took some time to do my homework on this coin. The problem in my opinion is that the direction this coin is going into is too gimicky and the market will shit on it until you all finally realize this is in deed a shitcoin. Are you keeping up at all with what the market has actually rewarded? I noticed you're overly focused on anonymity since that 's the latest hyped gimmick. But what about advanced 2.0 features like smart contracts or user-defined assets that coins like NXT or Counterparty offer? No mention of that with this coin. What about metalayers and sidechains? Everything suggested is purely a gimmick (e.g. irc in wallet), adds no real value and reeks of a shitcoin. By contrast Myriad is rolling out 2.0 features and is one of the few coins outside of bitcoin with an SMS wallet as well as an electrum wallet. So if I'm an investor paying attention to the direction the market has been heading why would I choose Saffron when they've just copied another coins innovation without adding anything meaningful to it while showing all the red flags one looks for when identifying a shitcoin??

Wow you either are a complete retard or seriously do not know to read English?

Where is it given that this is the 1st multi-algo POW coin?Huh?

Can you please show me??? Where did you read this?

This is the "FIRST MULTI-ALGO COIN TO FEATURE X11 AND BLAKE" . That is what is given every where. Seriously man you have some problems understanding.

Also, when we first launched we did give credit to Myriad and said we went on a similar approach.

Seriously some of you people just jumped on this coin when the prices shot up and never followed the coin from the beginning and now start talking non-sense. Go through the history of the coin since we launched and observe our developments.

Since no other multi-algo coin has featured X11 or Blake, can't we say we are the first?

Either you are paid by someone to troll here or you have some serious understanding issues.
neurorit

Qidex Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:13:56 PM

The third sentence of the White Paper says "SaffronCoin features the very first 5 algorithm mining protocol" and uses no such qualifier as to being the first x11 nor blake.

So it's good that you at least are acknowledging you weren't the first. It's too bad the "white paper" makes such claims because it comes off as really shady.

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

The third sentence of the White Paper says "SaffronCoin features the very first 5 algorithm mining protocol" and uses no such qualifier as to being the first x11 nor blake.

So it's good that you at least are acknowledging you weren't the first. It's too bad the "white paper" makes such claims because it comes off as really shady.

he is just trying to troll here. he is a newbie with 14 activities and think himself as very smart. If you think this is fail, then why you come here again and again and troll? leave the thread and go away.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:19:02 PM

Yes i apologize for the WhitePaper disaster. I did not create it nor i read it in detail. There were many issues that had to be addressed.

We are reworking the WhitePaper.

But the Press Release has everything properly narrated.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:00:50 PM

Yes i apologize for the WhitePaper disaster. I did not create it nor i read it in detail. There were many issues that had to be addressed.

Don't worry about him dev, read his last posts. He is a MYR lover so trying to troll here. All his posts are about MYR, now he is jealous when he sees SFR doing better.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

Not likely. I have about 5 staggered bids in for several hundred thousands of SFR at various prices below 600sat. So far I only closed on 19K. No volume at those low levels. Bad for me, Good for the community. Thats entirely fine with me  Grin

hughjays77

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

You still dont get that their was no whitepaper disaster  Shocked only a 4000% cheerleading disaster. Anyway I still love you and I notice their is no mention of my 2500SFR donation[ I offered 5000 ]...thats okay. I will chip in up to 50,000 just say the word. Anybody else want to make commitments now. I expect nothing for my kindness and spending 48 hours writing that whitepaper. Only thing keeping me here is that you are a hard working Dev & a lot of maturity from Coin Viking  Cool

Quote from: saffroncoin link=topc=586320.msg7370067#msg7370067 date=1403043542

hughjays77

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:01:09 AM

Strong FUD alert.  Grin I also own Myraid [ enough to pay a 5% deposit on a small studio flat in central Sydney, AUS ] ...you work it out.  I could not disagree more  Cool

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:01:39 AM

You still dont get that their was no whitepaper disaster  Shocked only a 4000% cheerleading disaster. Anyway I still love you and I notice their is no mention of my 2500SFR donation[ I offered 5000 ]...thats okay. I will chip in up to 50,000 just say the word. Anybody else want to make commitments now. I expect nothing for my kindness and spending 48 hours writing that whitepaper. Only thing keeping me here is that you are a hard working Dev & a lot of maturity from Coin Viking  Cool

What do you have to say about 10000% increase of Supercoin and still trading at around 7000% up.
hughjays77

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:07:20 AM

Warning: Expect strong FUD in the next 24-48hrs

This will be an important test of the community and the Dev. It is important that we handle the FUD in a responsible & professional way and do not take it personally. It is just Whales[ Im just a jnr whale Smiley] trying it on. Remain steadfast and the price will slowly rise into my end of July target. I personally am in no rush.
hughjays77

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

It crashed 80% on Sunday then continued up. That will happen to Saffron too. Just be patient.

What do you have to say about 10000% increase of Supercoin and still trading at around 7000% up.
hughjays77

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:04:19 AM

Excellent News. We can get a lot of work done that way. Keep up the good work Dev  Smiley

We are proposing 2 types of chats for our upcoming chat addition to the multi-tasking wallet :

1. Registered Chat - For this you would need to login with a username and pass. The benefit is you can add contacts to your list if they have registered. You can view a chat history. You can chat with multiple contacts at once.

2. Unregistered Chat - No registration, you only need to provide a username. Just input another user's username who you would like to chat with if that user is online. You can only have 1 chat per session. Useful if you only want to send a direct message to someone.

OR

3. Include Both and ask the user to choose.

We will be using the cool Windows 8 chat styles.

This system will be powered by node.js.

Please give your views.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:04:26 AM

We are proposing 2 types of chats for our upcoming chat addition to the multi-tasking wallet :

1. Registered Chat - For this you would need to login with a username and pass. The benefit is you can add contacts to your list if they have registered. You can view a chat history. You can chat with multiple contacts at once.

2. Unregistered Chat - No registration, you only need to provide a username. Just input another user's username who you would like to chat with if that user is online. You can only have 1 chat per session. Useful if you only want to send a direct message to someone.

OR

3. Include Both and ask the user to choose.

We will be using the cool Windows 8 chat styles.

This system will be powered by node.js.

Please give your views.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: