News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437749 times)
SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:37:13 PM

Why does everybody think the Blake algo is being instamined?

A single r9 290 will mine at more than 2.5 times the current network hashrate for Blake if that 1.2Gh figure is accurate.
Its an estimation. And how do you know the hasrate of 290 on sfr-version of blake? Please share the GPU miner with us Smiley
At this difficulty wallet-mining is pointless unless one has botnet running the wallet... Even then, mining cryptonight will be order of magnitude more profitable.

I don't know the hashrate of a 290 on sfr blake but I know it on the merge-mined blake256 coins.  An educated guess suggests it would be somewhere between 50-100% of that rate. And on that basis a single 290 would have a higher hashrate than the network does, hence my view that it's still only CPU miners in play.

I'm not actually mining Saffron any longer because there ISN'T an available GPU miner and the CPU in my rig is (deliberately) about as low end (and low power) as you can get.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Common someone buy that 2.5 BTC of SFR.
Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Please invite to http://sfr.hfrpool.fr  Roll Eyes

griffitsj

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:15:11 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 05:19:19 PM by griffitsj

Announcing: The first ever SaffronCoin-Blake algo Mining Pool and GPU Miner
nomp.cloudapp.net http://MoreHash.pw

Features:
  • No registration.  Use your wallet address as username
  • Payouts processed every 2 minutes after 120 confirms
  • VARDIFF stratum
  • 2% mining fee

CGMiner downloads for Mining on GPU:
  • These binaries are required, and will only work with SaffronCoin blake algo
  • Stratum and solo mining
  • You cannot mine SaffronCoin with the BlakeCoin miner.

CGMiner Windows Binaries: https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron/releases/download/saffron-1.0/cgminer-saffron-windows.zip

CGMiner Linux Binaries: https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron/releases/download/saffron-1.0/cgminer-saffron-linux.tar.gz

CGMiner Source: https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron

NO CPU Miner.  The hashrate was too high for me to easily test the necessary changes to cgminer so I abandoned it and started developing the GPU miner instead

Sample Hashrates (Yes! you read it right - Gigahashes per second):
  • 280x 1.25GH/s
  • 6870 1.00GH/s
  • 7850 0.75GH/s

Please note: I am not a professional pool operator.  I am trying to help the community by providing this service and as stated this is an open beta test so expect a few teething problems.  Support will be via PM on bitcointalk and I will try my best to sort out any issues as and when they arise but I am not available 24/7.

If you are not getting your payments then please ensure you wait 3-4 hours as SaffronCoin has 120 confirmations before paying out.
griffitsj

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:21:00 PM

Someone just joined the pool.  That was quick!
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:22:26 PM

I just did. Thanks a lot mate! So far shares are getting accepted.

Have any blocks been found?
griffitsj

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:24:16 PM

13 blocks found - Check the stats: http://nomp.cloudapp.net/tbs
I've been testing it for the past few hours and waited until the first payout before announcing.  You are lucky the diff is quite low by Blake standards - you should get a good percentage.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:26:21 PM

I've been testing it for the past few hours and waited until the first payout before announcing.  You are lucky the diff is quite low by Blake standards - you should get a good percentage.

Ok cool. Thanks! Will add it to the OP!
griffitsj

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:42:25 PM

I didn't receive the 2nd payment so as a precaution I will be shutting the pool down while I investigate.  You can solo in the meantime.

Ok cool. Thanks! Will add it to the OP!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:53:09 AM

First stage of Alpha Testing SFRMS - Saffron Messaging Service complete!

Get alerts whenever SFR is credited or debited to/from your SFR Adrress. In the future this feature will be extended to support chat messages.

An SFRMS compatible Alpha wallet will be pushed out in a few days.

SaffronCoin takes your wallet to the next level!
griffitsj

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:01:03 AM

sorry about that guys.  I think there was a small fork in the coin earlier.  Either that or the daemon stopped responding for some reason (Denial or service?).  It's caught up now and I've received all the payouts from my pool so it's back up and running again.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

sorry about that guys.  I think there was a small fork in the coin earlier.  Either that or the daemon stopped responding for some reason (Denial or service?).  It's caught up now and I've received all the payouts from my pool so it's back up and running again.

Yes and i can confirm it! Just received my payment.
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:42:32 AM

Great job Smiley. Mining atm with 1 card. Is the pool going to be PPS or PPLNS?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:08:08 AM

Don't work for me with 6 gpu on my rig.
clDevicesNum returned error

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
restless
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:26:25 AM

Don't work for me with 6 gpu on my rig.
clDevicesNum returned error
Try using -d with device numbers, like
-d 0,1,2,3,4,5
ANd then with less devices. Maybe simply the version of cgminer has problems with many devices at once?

PS: I had to rearange the command in bat file to
cgminer --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://nomp.cloudapp.net:3333 -u Wallet -I 12 -p x
mig6r

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:28:30 AM

Thanks but it not working  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
griffitsj

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:46:14 AM

It works fine on one of my rigs with 4 cards on Ubuntu.  If you are using the Linux binaries, it was built on a 64-bit machine so perhaps you are using an old 32-bit version of BAMT.  Just a thought.  Try using BAMT 2.0.

Thanks but it not working  Undecided
mig6r

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:16:21 AM

No, I'm on windows 7 64b with modded drivers

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitluryz

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:20:58 AM

Solo mining

invalid nonce - HW error

Grin

restless
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:37:21 AM

No, I'm on windows 7 64b with modded drivers
Are these old drivers? There seem to be problems with recent cgminer/sgminer builds and drivers older than 13.12

You can try to simply put opencl files from 13.12 in the miner directory
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: