News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437743 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:38:15 AM

dev,72 coins per block is too mach ,we need  Block reward halves  to 36 coins Or less.This will attract more investors

Dev said they will be looking into reducing supply once SFRBit and SFRSend are ready if I remember correctly.

He also said they were looking and discussing with the community if they should apply the DRK model where less coins are being produced the more hash is being thrown at the network.

More hash per algo or for the entire network? If they manage to do something like DRK for a multi algo without penalizing the lower hash algos, it will be pretty impressive. if they do it they are beasts :p
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:06:04 AM

dev,72 coins per block is too mach ,we need  Block reward halves  to 36 coins Or less.This will attract more investors

Dev said they will be looking into reducing supply once SFRBit and SFRSend are ready if I remember correctly.

He also said they were looking and discussing with the community if they should apply the DRK model where less coins are being produced the more hash is being thrown at the network.

More hash per algo or for the entire network? If they manage to do something like DRK for a multi algo without penalizing the lower hash algos, it will be pretty impressive. if they do it they are beasts :p

We had a look at the DRK model once. After current developments we will test it out and see if it is possible to implement it.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:08:02 AM

He is new to this forum and cryptos. I was the one who first introduced him to all this a few months back. But he is a pretty good programmer. We are in a country where just a handful know about Bitcoin and cryptos. We are also teaming up and working with Bitcoin agencies in India to help promote the growth of cryptos.

If India embraces SFR as it's favorite crypto after Bitcoin, this will be huge. Have you tried contacting websites such as www.ziddu.com and checking if they might be interested in accepting SFR?

I am not sure if they are accepting any cryptos. But will give a try.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:43:43 PM

New X11 pool : http://x11miningpool.com/saffroncoin-mining-pool/
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

Waittttt waittttt Smiley
Need to see $ sign Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:37:28 PM

The upcoming wallet will now also show the coin's Market Cap of coinmarketcap.com and the BTC volume!  Smiley
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:38:02 PM

Waittttt waittttt Smiley
Need to see $ sign Smiley

Huh Huh Huh
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:51:49 AM

Hello,
A few days back we told you all that we would develop a unique feature for a future wallet release. I would like to update our Roadmap now and include this. This would not be included in this upcoming release but could very well be in the one after this.

A few days back I had a PM sent by someone who wanted to buy huge amounts of SFR at a single price and if anyone was willing to sell. A thought then struck me about providing a platform where buyers and sellers meet independent of any exchange and decide their own prices. On exchanges you won't have that huge volume to buy/sell at 1 particular price.
So we thought of providing a built-in escrow service handled by us. Buyers/Sellers can set their own prices. A bit similar to localbitcoins.com. All this can be done within your wallet. Our wallet is known to do some pretty awesome stuff and this would be the icing on the cake!

We were thinking of what to call this. We then came up with the name, "SFRDirect". It basically means connecting a buyer and seller for 1 huge order directly.

Would like to know your views on this name as well as this feature!

Another feature that some of the members on IRC thought of and which could be really useful is "SFRPay". You can buy SFR using PayPal directly from your wallet.

One long term feature that we would like to discuss is a "Donation" button into the wallet for various charitable organizations and Trusts around the World. With the help of you all, we could partner with many organizations around the world and provide any sort of help we can for those in need.

We would like to change the way cryptos are looked at. Most cryptos barring maybe 4-5 are all traded with a mindset of buy low sell high. Eventually everybody wants to sell at som point.
After some thinking and discussion, we decided upon all of these features and we feel that by including all this, SFR would indeed do the job what crypto-currencies were originally drafted out to do i.e. provide an alternate, secure, anonymous form of payment for goods/services or basically anything that you could buy with cash rather than be just a buy low sell high coin.

In a few days time we will have all 3 Roadmaps ready i.e. short, medium and long term so that you can get an idea of where we are going.

Also what do u guys think about all of us having a Google hangout and getting to know each other some time. Some of u have supported us right from the start even during our lows and would like to thank you all for not letting go of the handle! I guess this could provide some transparency.
It would be nice if we could integrate the hangout into the wallet. Lol.  Grin We may try to.

So would like to know your thoughts on all this and SFRDirect because that is a near time feature.

Regards
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:06:52 AM

anyone knows what happened to http://sfr.pool-coins.com (sha256d) ?
I was mining and had coins in there

O_o
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:22:09 AM

Hello,
A few days back we told you all that we would develop a unique feature for a future wallet release. I would like to update our Roadmap now and include this. This would not be included in this upcoming release but could very well be in the one after this.

A few days back I had a PM sent by someone who wanted to buy huge amounts of SFR at a single price and if anyone was willing to sell. A thought then struck me about providing a platform where buyers and sellers meet independent of any exchange and decide their own prices. On exchanges you won't have that huge volume to buy/sell at 1 particular price.
So we thought of providing a built-in escrow service handled by us. Buyers/Sellers can set their own prices. A bit similar to localbitcoins.com. All this can be done within your wallet. Our wallet is known to do some pretty awesome stuff and this would be the icing on the cake!

We were thinking of what to call this. We then came up with the name, "SFRDirect". It basically means connecting a buyer and seller for 1 huge order directly.

Another feature that some of the members on IRC thought of and which could be really useful is "SFRPay". You can buy SFR using PayPal directly from your wallet.

One long term feature that we would like to discuss is a "Donation" button into the wallet for various charitable organizations and Trusts around the World. With the help of you all, we could partner with many organizations around the world and provide any sort of help we can for those in need.

We would like to change the way cryptos are looked at. Most cryptos barring maybe 4-5 are all traded with a mindset of buy low sell high. Eventually everybody wants to sell at som point.
After some thinking and discussion, we decided upon all of these features and we feel that by including all this, SFR would indeed do the job what crypto-currencies were originally drafted out to do i.e. provide an alternate, secure, anonymous form of payment for goods/services or basically anything that you could buy with cash rather than be just a buy low sell high coin.

In a few days time we will have all 3 Roadmaps ready i.e. short, medium and long term so that you can get an idea of where we are going.

Also what do u guys think about all of us having a Google hangout and getting to know each other some time. Some of u have supported us right from the start even during our lows and would like to thank you all for not letting go of the handle! I guess this could provide some transparency.
It would be nice if we could integrate the hangout into the wallet. Lol.  Grin We may try to.

So would like to know your thoughts on all this and SFRDirect because that is a near time feature.

Regards

I would like to google hang out with you guys Smiley
I like idea Sfrdirect
Who know we may buy house or car with SFR in future so it really great for vendors and buyers.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:59:49 AM

Haha good point. Grin
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:01:54 AM

anyone knows what happened to http://sfr.pool-coins.com (sha256d) ?
I was mining and had coins in there

From what i have observed is. It is goes down for sometime and then comes back up.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:36:53 AM

SFRpay and SFRdirect could be valuable if you are able to implement them in wallet. Donations can help us gain a bit more attention. We were also discussing about building a one marketplace to buy goods and services, that is also a good feature. The main purpose of cryptocurrency is to break international barrier with fast transactions and low fees. Our main target customers are big businesses, who will use the currency in real sense. We should come up with some new ideas as well to attract investors because they are the ones who will make the coin successful. Right now what I think what's concerning investors is total supply and inflation, which we have already planned to take care after these developments.Everything seems to be fine Smiley
zevlon

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:43:43 AM

My friend told me this great coin,i was shocked when i saw the price.It is possible for a good coin with low price!Time to buy  Cool
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:53:17 AM

SFRpay and SFRdirect could be valuable if you are able to implement them in wallet. Donations can help us gain a bit more attention. We were also discussing about building a one marketplace to buy goods and services, that is also a good feature. The main purpose of cryptocurrency is to break international barrier with fast transactions and low fees. Our main target customers are big businesses, who will use the currency in real sense. We should come up with some new ideas as well to attract investors because they are the ones who will make the coin successful. Right now what I think what's concerning investors is total supply and inflation, which we have already planned to take care after these developments.Everything seems to be fine Smiley

SFRDirect will be implemented in the wallet. We have already prepared an outline of it. SFRPay also can. But this could take some time. PayPal has some restrictions and some regulations to be followed for different countries. Also not just PayPal, we will provide an interface where people can buy SFR with fiat through credit cards. A lot of legal handling needs to be done to work with fiat. So this would take time but would also provide great ease of access for those that just want to buy with fiat.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:54:03 AM

My friend told me this great coin,i was shocked when i saw the price.It is possible for a good coin with low price!Time to buy  Cool

Thanks for the appreciation mate! I can assure u that this is just the start and a lot more to come.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:02:43 AM

Welcome Zevlon! Youve found a hidden gem in the crypto world.

zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

Welcome Zevlon! Youve found a hidden gem in the crypto world.

The community  is  very harmonious  Grin Grin
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:58:56 PM

Hello,

Regards

All of these are great ideas keep up the good work!
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 05:11:05 PM by Watchy312

A few days back I had a PM sent by someone who wanted to buy huge amounts of SFR at a single price and if anyone was willing to sell. A thought then struck me about providing a platform where buyers and sellers meet independent of any exchange and decide their own prices.
Sounds like "black pools"
A coin needs volume on an exchange to be considered alive and healthy. Also high volumes on an exchange bring some
respectability and "advertizing". A huge volume on bittrex could bring SFR on others exchanges and so everyone would know about it.
Imo SFR is not "famous" enough to hurt "exchange performance" with such a feature

Implementing this during or after a big pump seems better imo.

So we thought of providing a built-in escrow service handled by us.
What does "handled by us" means?

Would not it be better to be managed automaticly by the wallet/blockchain? It would be total amazing.
I have read on another topic that the best way to have a secure escrow system is to require "traders" to deposit each 100%(or more) of the trade value until the transaction is confirmed by both

A bit similar to localbitcoins.com. All this can be done within your wallet.
Sounds awesome, i would love to buy SFR with fiat in Paris Wink

I don't like these names, they all begin with "SFR" which is hard to spell and does not sound cool.
I would have prefer "Saffron", "Saf", "Sa" or anything else easier to spell Tongue

Does not seem simple to implement but would be amazing, really. Maybe after with others sites like Skrill too?

We would like to change the way cryptos are looked at.
I would like too! If you do i'm sure we would all get rich  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

More seriously, it is freaking obvious cryptos are superior to fiat : fiat money=prehistoric
Scammers/market manipulators and all kind of clever jerks know about this and risk nothing...that's a big problem ^^

alternate, secure, anonymous form of payment for goods/services or basically anything that you could buy with cash
Would be so great !
I would love to teach or work some for SFR in my freetime Wink
I would also love to learn and get some work done for SFR Wink
(anonymously of course  Grin )

Btw i have a question, won't all the features be a problem for the blockchain size?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: