News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437748 times)
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:47:31 PM

Truer words have never been said. Maybe thats what he wants me to do.  Cheesy

Seriously though I wonder who are the other large holders of Saffron[>250K]. I know most investors dont comment publicly when buying or selling but it would still be nice to hear from a few as to their thoughts 

Guys let's keep negativity out of this thread. We are trying to move on from here as the damage is already done. If you don't like anybody's post just don't reply or ignore it. Even if he want to do it again by saying these things you can't do anything. It's better to move forward together for the good of all,let's bury the past and talk about future.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

Seriously though I wonder who are the other large holders of Saffron[>250K]. I know most investors dont comment publicly when buying or selling but it would still be nice to hear from a few as to their thoughts 

Guys let's keep negativity out of this thread. We are trying to move on from here as the damage is already done. If you don't like anybody's post just don't reply or ignore it. Even if he want to do it again by saying these things you can't do anything. It's better to move forward together for the good of all,let's bury the past and talk about future.

I rarely invest long term in altcoins, but when I do, I invest more into the devs. Such cases include XC and VRC atm, and now SFR. I believe SFR is the most undervalued coin, given its potential. Top notch devs, top notch features, top notch impelementation ahead for the future. Its undiscovered atm. Once whales get notice of it, word will spread around like wildfire.

And for those who are complaining about pump and dumps, please dont be so ignorant. Nothing goes up in a steady straight line. Everything fluctuates, esp crypto. Literally every coin will see multiple pump and dumps in time. However a pump and dump with whales, will bring the price and especially volume to that next level.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

I rarely invest long term in altcoins, but when I do, I invest more into the devs. Such cases include XC and VRC atm, and now SFR. I believe SFR is the most undervalued coin, given its potential. Top notch devs, top notch features, top notch impelementation ahead for the future. Its undiscovered atm. Once whales get notice of it, word will spread around like wildfire.

And for those who are complaining about pump and dumps, please dont be so ignorant. Nothing goes up in a steady straight line. Everything fluctuates, esp crypto. Literally every coin will see multiple pump and dumps in time. However a pump and dump with whales, will bring the price and especially volume to that next level.

Same here.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

Time for a small new update I would say :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/saffroncoin-progress-on-sfrsend
hughjays77

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

We are on the same page...so much so that I am worried. Wink Well you guys have busted 3 out of my 7 core holdings[sfr,xc & vrc]. Here is a 4th 'XCP Counterparty'. The rest Im still accumulating for the long term without showing my hand via buy orders. I expect all these coins to go up 10,25, 100x times before I even seriously consider selling.

Even is a crypto world of huge volatility I sleep like a baby secure with my SFR

Same here.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:04:23 PM

Thanks Jean!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:11:32 PM

Hey guys, I was speaking with Charles on IRC. And we could start working on an android wallet in a few days time.

I would like to update the Roadmap with this. I wanted to ask you all where should we fit this android wallet development on the Roadmap. Do we do this before SFRDirect or after that?

Having a mobile wallet could be great for our anon messaging service POOF! . It doesn't make a lot of sense to have POOF! on the desktop wallet. Many would not use the wallet for that. But on mobile, it could certainly become a necessity! This service could get even more popular than Snapchat because you can send self-destructing text, photos as well as audio messages with out giving a bit of any personal info to the recipient!

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

Hey guys, I was speaking with Charles on IRC. And we could start working on an android wallet in a few days time.

I would like to update the Roadmap with this. I wanted to ask you all where should we fit this android wallet development on the Roadmap. Do we do this before SFRDirect or after that?

Having a mobile wallet could be great for our anon messaging service POOF! . It doesn't make a lot of sense to have POOF! on the desktop wallet. Many would not use the wallet for that. But on mobile, it could certainly become a necessity! This service could get even more popular than Snapchat because you can send self-destructing text, photos as well as audio messages with out giving a bit of any personal info to the recipient!

Mobile wallet is a good thing and definitely add value to the coin as it makes transactions mobile. POOF is really a good service and definitely adds to the feature but to use this service people don't have to buy SFR, so I don't mind even if the update of POOF service is delayed but yeah mobile wallet will be really great sooner.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

Mobile wallet is a good thing and definitely add value to the coin as it makes transactions mobile. POOF is really a good service and definitely adds to the feature but to use this service people don't have to buy SFR, so I don't mind even if the update of POOF service is delayed but yeah mobile wallet will be really great sooner.

Yea the first mobile wallet release will probably not have POOF! Depends on the development time. If it can be implemented quick into the wallet, then we can have it otherwise we will delay it a bit.
hughjays77

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:41:41 PM

Potentially "more popular than snapchat" + understanding unlike other coins that anonymity on the desktop is like the internet in 2005 and anonymity on an Android mobile phone/tablet/phablet is 2015 !! ...very impressive  

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:32:27 PM

Why dont we do some thing like SYNCWhales ?
If who own more than 100,000 SFR can be in club and some thing exclusive or any thing special ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:30:42 AM

That pool's admin's here is pool-coins. I will send him a PM. You too can send him.

Name:    pool-coins
Activity:    16
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    08-06-2014
Last Active:    19-07-2014

gone too fast with my coins?  Huh

O_o
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:35:21 AM

That pool's admin's here is pool-coins. I will send him a PM. You too can send him.

Name:    pool-coins
Activity:    16
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    08-06-2014
Last Active:    19-07-2014

gone too fast with my coins?  Huh

I don't think so. That pool will be back on. That guy had a similar problem last month where the pool was offline for a couple of days. Also it is always best to withdraw your coins from pools and not store it on them.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:40:57 AM

Why dont we do some thing like SYNCWhales ?
If who own more than 100,000 SFR can be in club and some thing exclusive or any thing special ?

I believe this is not a good idea for a coin like SFR where one of the main features is decentralization by using 5 different algos. We should think of ways to encourage adoption, distribution and real life use and not hoarding.

Sync, will not go well in the future, mark my words. CAIx also tried to create artificial mechanisms to encourage hoarding and that did not do very well.

You want your coin to be owned by as many people as possible, so it makes sense for merchants to add it to their list of payment options. If the coin is hoarded by 100-200 persons or even less, that will not take it anywhere.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:42:47 AM

^^^^^

+1, we have to promote trading not hoarding.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:46:00 AM

This is the mock of the client for SFRSend+ . You only use the section in the center for SFRSend+; recipient's alias and the amount.
Some have asked the kind of anonymity that we are using. Many think that those cycles are "mixing" cycles. No we are not using the mixing method. Mixing mixes your funds with someone else and transmits it. This kind of bloats the blockchain. We are implementing a method that doesn't bloat the blockchain much and anonymizes transactions efficiently.
We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address.

SFRSend+ works the same but you do not need to specify the amount of cycles and the recipient's address. Just input the recipient's alias and enter the amount to send. The same process follows where the amount is broken down and bounced on nodes.

Do note that there will be some extra transaction fees for using anon. This is done to prevent unnecessary anonymizing which would end up bloating the blockchain.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:59:52 AM

This is the mock of the client for SFRSend+ . You only use the section in the center for SFRSend+; recipient's alias and the amount.
Some have asked the kind of anonymity that we are using. Many think that those cycles are "mixing" cycles. No we are not using the mixing method. Mixing mixes your funds with someone else and transmits it. This kind of bloats the blockchain. We are implementing a method that doesn't bloat the blockchain much and anonymizes transactions efficiently.
We are using Bouncing cycles. Your amount first gets broken down into random smaller pieces and sent to random addresses on multiple nodes. Those small amounts bounce from node to node according to the number of cycles that you have provided. Once all the bounces are complete, those smaller amounts are then combined and sent to your destination from an entirely random and remote address.

SFRSend+ works the same but you do not need to specify the amount of cycles and the recipient's address. Just input the recipient's alias and enter the amount to send. The same process follows where the amount is broken down and bounced on nodes.

Do note that there will be some extra transaction fees for using anon. This is done to prevent unnecessary anonymizing which would end up bloating the blockchain.

Chuck Norris approved

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:04:14 AM

Grin
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:23:34 AM

Chuck Norris approved

good dev.sfr is better and better
Johnbtc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:58:41 AM

The reasonable price is 20000sat.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: