News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437759 times)
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:45:11 AM

How the advertising campaign in India?

Any progress in SFRDirect & PeerMarket?

How soon can wait Android Wallet + Annon Messaging?
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:35:29 PM

Dev is still in China, please stay stun until he is back.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:38 PM

Dev is still in China, please stay stun until he is back.

Oho! I thought he's back) wait for his return.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:21:00 PM

I have an idea Developer. How about sell shares of Cryptoxindia's IPO for a set amount of Saffron based on a premium of Today's prices? Would Be sort of like an Option for increased interest. Make stipulations like only 10% of Wallet eligible. Reward the Saffron Coin Investors with options to purchase.
mikr95

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:34:35 PM

Crypto11

Its all related and linked. I cant help it if you cant see how. By the way I thought you had me on ignore.  Cheesy

Hint: Before the IPO, Yahoo owned almost 25% of Alibaba. Now even more links exist between the two.  

Big Investors who are willing to hold need to be rewarded. That is the way of the world. I dont make the rules. The Dev has already agreed to reward big holders with cryptoxindia equity who continue to hold SFR  even before he went to Shanghai to hangout with some very smart people....people smarter than you or I.

I am also very sure the Unocoin CEO will be a great influence on him as well. This is a man that no doubt gave a large portion of his company for a real sizeable investment[U$250k]. Better to own 30% of $100mil than 100% of $1mil. Things just work differently in the real world. This is a very hard market[cryptos] to operate in and with such great features, talented developers and a bright future we need to address the financial engineering concerns that continue to keep the price down.

Reward the big investors who hold like Alibaba or most Wall Street IPO's do plus address the daily 960blk supply and the deed is done...back to concentrating on development.

Re your ideas on SFR price manipulation.....saying something happens doesnt make it so. you offered no proof because their is none.... its all conspiracy / fake moon landing stuff. Address SFR daily supply, real[U$D] demand and wholesale supply[big investors] and the laws of supply/demand will take hold even in an over all cryptomarket that has btc at yearly lows.

This is where your perception has been warped by the world and compleatly unjustified in my opinion. Just because some entity hoards wealth does not mean they should be rewarded for maintaining capital ownership over said asset. They should be rewarded based on contribution which in some ways can be money but contributions should not hold leverage based on fiat value, they should leverage innovation and progress which this dev team has done an outstanding job at.

SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:08:49 AM

Reward the big investors who hold like Alibaba or most Wall Street IPO's do plus address the daily 960blk supply and the deed is done...back to concentrating on development.

My point exactly. They should indeed reward big investors, but big investors in the exchange, and not the coin. The exchange is a separate entity/company. How much SFR one holds, is irrelevant. I'm on the same page as Wasda and Pho here. I dont understand how the coin itself has anything to do with ownership of the exchange.

CryptoxIndia will have nothing to do with SFR coin, it's an exchange and should be on it's own way, alone, share must be sold separate if ones want to invest and own some. sfr is just a coin like any other coin that will be trading on a new exchange.

So, essentially you are saying you couldn't give a flying fuck about the future of SaffronCoin but you're very interested in having shares in the exchange.  That's OK, just come off the fence and say it.

There are some of us that hold a different opinion and would like to support BOTH of the dev's endeavours.  We could do that by purchasing shares in the exchange by SPENDING SaffronCoin and thus inherently giving it REAL UTILITY and VALUE beyond swapping it in and out for positions in other coins, many of which are essentially playthings.

So what stops you spending the BTC or fiat you would otherwise spend on an IPO to buy SaffronCoin instead?  After all, this thread is about SaffronCoin, the exchange idea and shares in it were mentioned here, not on an Angel investors forum.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:37:52 AM

This coin is perfect...It reminds me early hours of DRK, or lately Vericoin, when nobody wants them and you could buy a few % of the market for nothing. Unique technology, huge potential...

For posterity, I write down the last sell executed order : 0,00000117 BTC, more than 1 month after launch.
Just for unavoidable future trolls in the next months when they will invade the thread saying it is too expensive, only big whales and price manipulation...

Here what I wrote months ago.

Stop saying it is unfair, suckers. What is unfair is expecting same reward for less risk.

by the way, SFR is still the most undervalued coin. Expect x20 to x50 in a short term.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:14:54 PM

My point exactly. They should indeed reward big investors, but big investors in the exchange, and not the coin. The exchange is a separate entity/company. How much SFR one holds, is irrelevant. I'm on the same page as Wasda and Pho here. I dont understand how the coin itself has anything to do with ownership of the exchange.

CryptoxIndia will have nothing to do with SFR coin, it's an exchange and should be on it's own way, alone, share must be sold separate if ones want to invest and own some. sfr is just a coin like any other coin that will be trading on a new exchange.

So, essentially you are saying you couldn't give a flying fuck about the future of SaffronCoin but you're very interested in having shares in the exchange.  That's OK, just come off the fence and say it.

There are some of us that hold a different opinion and would like to support BOTH of the dev's endeavours.  We could do that by purchasing shares in the exchange by SPENDING SaffronCoin and thus inherently giving it REAL UTILITY and VALUE beyond swapping it in and out for positions in other coins, many of which are essentially playthings.

So what stops you spending the BTC or fiat you would otherwise spend on an IPO to buy SaffronCoin instead?  After all, this thread is about SaffronCoin, the exchange idea and shares in it were mentioned here, not on an Angel investors forum.

No, Im essentially saying that the exchange should be separate to the coin. Its what Ive been saying the whole time, genius. Read more carefully. And if you truly support the devs, then it would make sense giving the devs IPO money, instead of getting free shares of the exchange just because you hold SFR. By the way i never said you couldnt purchase those shares with SFR.

P.S. I already said I dont want to be part of the elite program or have any shares. Why dont you read all the posts instead of just skimming through a few and only pick out and mold what you want to hear. BTW, what have you done to support this coin?

fuubar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:49:53 PM

No, Im essentially saying that the exchange should be separate to the coin. Its what Ive been saying the whole time, genius. Read more carefully. And if you truly support the devs, then it would make sense giving the devs IPO money, instead of getting free shares of the exchange just because you hold SFR. By the way i never said you couldnt purchase those shares with SFR.

P.S. I already said I dont want to be part of the elite program or have any shares. Why dont you read all the posts instead of just skimming through a few and only pick out and mold what you want to hear. BTW, what have you done to support this coin?

We have got the point. You don't like the idea. To me the dev(s) seems positive to the idea though, let him/them speak for themselves.

I say, let's have the poll and see what the result is.
SquidsIn

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:57:56 PM

So, essentially you are saying you couldn't give a flying fuck about the future of SaffronCoin but you're very interested in having shares in the exchange.  That's OK, just come off the fence and say it.

There are some of us that hold a different opinion and would like to support BOTH of the dev's endeavours.  We could do that by purchasing shares in the exchange by SPENDING SaffronCoin and thus inherently giving it REAL UTILITY and VALUE beyond swapping it in and out for positions in other coins, many of which are essentially playthings.

So what stops you spending the BTC or fiat you would otherwise spend on an IPO to buy SaffronCoin instead?  After all, this thread is about SaffronCoin, the exchange idea and shares in it were mentioned here, not on an Angel investors forum.

Right, so because YOU want something, you feel entitled to speak on behalf of everybody else including those who have a different view point as if yours is somehow superior?  That's just arrogance.  What have I done to support the coin? mined and bought 100k of it without panic buying/selling and screwing the market up.  That's as much as I can do, balancing bringing up kids and family life with running a growing business tends to take up the rest of my time.  I wasn't aware anyone was keeping count.  Do forgive me for expressing an opinion.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
SquidsIn

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:01:47 PM

We have got the point. You don't like the idea. To me the dev(s) seems positive to the idea though, let him/them speak for themselves.

I say, let's have the poll and see what the result is.

+1, it really doesn't matter what everyone else thinks.  It was the dev's suggestion and its in his gift to make it happen.  If he does and the right to buy-in is based on some exclusivity such as holding a large amount of SFR and if I can pay with SFR then I'm interested.  If it's available to any man and his dog who wants in i'm not interested but good luck to you all.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:15:10 PM

Right, so because YOU want something, you feel entitled to speak on behalf of everybody else including those who have a different view point as if yours is somehow superior?  That's just arrogance.  What have I done to support the coin? mined and bought 100k of it without panic buying/selling and screwing the market up.  That's as much as I can do, balancing bringing up kids and family life with running a growing business tends to take up the rest of my time.  I wasn't aware anyone was keeping count.  Do forgive me for expressing an opinion.

Again, go read all the posts before you spew more bullshit. You didnt even read the last post,, that you quote, properly. I DONT WANT ANYTHING! I've been voicing my opinion, just as you are, but I havnt been attacking anybody. Do I really have to quote every singly one of my posts and highlight the main points/opinions? Whatever the devs choose to do and the community votes upon is obv superior, so +1 fuubar. But Squid, you gotta relax, I dont know what your deal is.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:03:26 AM

Hey folks back home! Back to Biz!

Lets start rolling up one by one what all we have under our sleeves now!
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

First thing to sort out is this exchange share thingy. Lets have a poll. It is the community that runs a coin and it is best for you all to decide.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:32:40 PM

what's the progress of development?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:14:08 PM

What's with Bittrex? Bittrex dying too? Volume way too low consecutively for days.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:26:34 PM

What's with Bittrex? Bittrex dying too? Volume way too low consecutively for days.

At the moment Bter is the biggest exchange. SFR could be nice addition there. Maybe SFR team should focus listing Saffron on Bter in short term. It will surely affect the price.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:34:27 PM

At the moment Bter is the biggest exchange. SFR could be nice addition there. Maybe SFR team should focus listing Saffron on Bter in short term. It will surely affect the price.

We are on Bter : https://bter.com/trade/SFR_BTC
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:04:35 PM

After reading posts of the last 24hrs its seems we have a 'loud' minority of people providing support [ of the non financial type] and a silent majority prepared to extend support [ of the financial type ] 
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:07:56 PM

Run the poll but we cant decide everything by poll.  Roll Eyes

I'll vote at some point.

First thing to sort out is this exchange share thingy. Lets have a poll. It is the community that runs a coin and it is best for you all to decide.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: