Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201005 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:38:13 PM

I can only repeat

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henryford136294.html

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:31:25 PM

now is BTC cheap, much cheaper, it will not

but 590 USD are possible

but volume is haha

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:58:55 PM

weekly chart of BTC

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:33:02 PM

Check out #WHERESTHELOVE https://youtu.be/YsRMoWYGLNA

Great song and message
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:57:13 PM

not available in Germany  Shocked

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

https://simplefx.com/dashboard/

that's a cool website

Fiat closed today

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:52:34 PM

translate by google

pay Flott: Precious metals contra cryptocurrency
Euro am Sonntag -Meinung
FACEBOOK
TO PRESS
Gold and silver have always been a means of payment in times of crisis as a safe haven. Why this could change in the future and why digital currencies become more attractive as a medium of exchange.
http://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/rohstoffe/Euro-am-Sonntag-Meinung-Flott-bezahlen-Edelmetalle-contra-Kryptowaehrung-5061468

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

ORB goes high, short under 10000 satoshi

PoS diff ... now over 0.30

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:08:40 PM

The Huffington Post
The First and Last Word in Money: How Bitcoin is more like Ancient Sumer than the Federal Reserve
09/13/2016 02:06 pm ET
The newest forms of money - bleeding edge, blockchain-based cryptocurrencies - look a lot more like the oldest forms than anything that appeared in the meantime.

The origins of money

Whilst money has taken diverse forms over the millennia, humans have always gravitated towards gold and silver. Attractive, scarce, malleable and resistant to corrosion, they have been a default at least since Sumerian times. David Graeber, author of Debt: The first five thousand years, notes that some of the earliest written texts establish a fixed exchange rate between silver and barley: effectively a silver standard. Money may even have arisen in the huge and elaborate temple complexes of the Ancient Near East as an accounting tool to facilitate payments for labor and much else besides - rather than being a development used to address the shortcomings of a barter economy, as a competing theory holds.

The Rise of Free Money

Seigniorage and the inflation that frequently accompanied it had the effect of transferring value from the end users of money, ordinary people, to those who created it, the state. Far from being a simple, decentralized technology - it may seem strange to call the use of pieces of precious metal as a medium of exchange for goods and services ‘technology’, but the impact cannot be overestimated; this truly was fintech, 5th millennium BC-style - it became a means to wield power.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-rampton/the-first-and-last-word-i_b_11991946.html
SEC Delays Decision on SolidX Bitcoin ETF

September 13, 2016 - Capital Markets / ETF / Exchanges / News
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Google BookmarkShare to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PrintShare to EmailShare to PinterestShare to GmailShare to Google+Share to LinkedInShare to More
SEC Delays Decision on SolidX Bitcoin ETF

The deputy secretary of the SEC has pushed back the date to approve SolidX’s request to list a bitcoin ETF on the New York Stock Exchange.

Typically, the SEC has 45 days from the time an application is filed in the federal register to approve a measure, but as we learned last month from a similar application[1], that timeline can be extended significantly.

In line with this, SEC deputy secretary Robert W Errett pushed back the deadline to approve the SolidX bitcoin ETF from 16th September in a notice[2] published to the federal register last week.

Errett wrote:

“The Commission finds that it is appropriate to designate a longer period within which to take action on the proposed rule change so that it has sufficient time to consider the proposed rule change.”

The rule change that could result in the first bitcoin ETF on a major stock exchange was published[3] for comment to the federal register on 2nd August, and the Commission received no responses.

The race to the finish

The situation closely mirrors what happened in August when the SEC made a similar decision[4] regarding the application submitted by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss to list the Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust on the Bats exchange.
http://need-bitcoin.com/sec-delays-decision-on-solidx-bitcoin-etf/

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:53:15 PM

10000 satoshi back in orb

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:20:30 AM

ORB now over 10000 satoshi?

TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

Lots of activity at all ORB markets.
At Bittrex doubled in price.

I sold a very small amount of my ORB to pay for the premium status
of the Orbitcoin explorer/faucet/richlist at Cryptoguru.

Here you can get your (daily) free ORB:

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ORB (every 12 hours)
https://poswallet.com (every 24 hours, account needed)

Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:35:49 PM

Lots of activity at all ORB markets.
At Bittrex doubled in price.

I sold a very small amount of my ORB to pay for the premium status
of the Orbitcoin explorer/faucet/richlist at Cryptoguru.

Here you can get your (daily) free ORB:

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ORB (every 12 hours)
https://poswallet.com (every 24 hours, account needed)

Smiley

speculative another currency searched with space;)

maybe because of

Cryptocurrency In Space!
by PYMNTS   Posted on September 14, 2016
When the news is bitcoin, usually, it is a little off the beaten path, but even by the normally inclusive standards of blockchain reporting, the latest news out of a cyrptocurrency promoter is a little odd. Apparently, the blockchain is no longer content to have gone global; it is making like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos and going intergalactic.

One satellite at a time.

The SolarCoin Foundation — a “global rewards” platform — pays those who generate solar power with blockchain currency for each megawatt-hour of electricity they generate. Reports indicate that, as a security measure against hacking, the firm has acquired data storage capacity on the satellite centers of SpaceBelt.

SpaceBelt is the brainchild of rather literally minded satellite startup Cloud Constellation. The satellite is a planned orbital data communication, processing and storage service farm. SpaceBelt is designed to consist of a network of satellites linked by laser communications, providing a 10-gigabit dedicated orbital network backbone.

SpaceBelt is advertised as also including a “unique blockchain technology” that will, in some as-yet-not-totally-understood way, make blockchain wallets safer. Presumably, being in space has something to do with it.

http://www.pymnts.com/blockchain/2016/cryptocurreny-in-space/

Satellite cloud startup inks deal for space-based cryptocurrency platform
Cloud Constellation's SpaceBelt service will host solar power crypto-rewards program.

Sean Gallagher - 9/13/2016, 8:44 PM
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/09/satellite-cloud-startup-inks-deal-for-space-based-cryptocurrency-platform/

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:13:28 PM

i believe we can now break the 20000 satoshi from here

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:48:30 AM

08:47:19

{
"proof-of-work" : 1.07459089,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.23445801,
"search-interval" : 2
}

it's cheap to hold ORB and mine POW is incredibly high

so buy and mine over PoS Smiley

PoS is very good for the environment Wink

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:03:52 AM

up again ... 20000 satoshi in the sights

TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:48:08 PM

{
}

Totally agree on that.

Remember this one:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/29571-orb-staking-wallet-for-sale-2btc-000006250orb/

Don't know if that wallet is still property of that guy, but if it is and he did mine ORB
over PoS since then, he has at least quadrupled the value of his wallet Wink

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:25:56 PM

{
}

Totally agree on that.

Remember this one:
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/29571-orb-staking-wallet-for-sale-2btc-000006250orb/

Don't know if that wallet is still property of that guy, but if it is and he did mine ORB
over PoS since then, he has at least quadrupled the value of his wallet Wink

I'm "wait and hold longterm Smiley

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:03:07 PM

what a fuck  Grin

www.crypto-trade.net
added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0

trading pairs
ORB/AUD
ORB/BTC
ORB/CAD
ORB/CHF
ORB/CNY
ORB/DASH
ORB/DOGE
ORB/EUR
ORB/FTC
ORB/GBP
ORB/HKD
ORB/JPY
ORB/LTC
ORB/RUB
finaly ORB/USD

News
2016-09-10 02:49
Chat

We added a chat.
2016-08-23 05:11
DDoS Protection

Successfully set up protection against DDoS attacks CloudFlare.
2016-08-19 03:56
Fixed a bug

Fixed a bug in the "Deposit / Withdraw History"
2016-08-17 06:23
Beta testing has started.

Today is the beginning of beta testing to everyone.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:07:08 PM

www.crypto-trade.net

US Dollar (USD) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Euro (EUR) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Russian Ruble (RUB) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
British Pound (GBP) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Japanese Yen (JPY) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Swiss Franc (CHF) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Canadian Dollar (CAD) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Chinese Yuan (CNY) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Australian Dollar (AUD) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Bitcoin (BTC) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Dashcoin (DASH) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Dogecoin (DOGE) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)
Feathercoin (FTC) - Available: 0.0 (Status: OK)

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: