Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:34:55 PM

ORB isn't delisted from Bittrex! Good news!

Smiley

Yes i have sacrificed some beloved ORB. to hold at Bittrex  Undecided But the money remains in the crypto world

and i believe, my EX-ORB are in safe hands Wink

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 01:00:39 AM

Good to see some ORB activity going on lately.

@ TVZ & Mario: Crypto-city is now awarding activity points to all of its citizens for blogging, sharing videos, posting threads, making comments, etc.. they can gift their points to friends or trade it in for Crypto. Let me know if you guys want to participate. I'm thinking of putting up a page which list all the coins that people can trade points for crypto. We will be expanding these features as we go.  Grin

Login to the city to see it in action.

TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:23:28 PM

Nice list at CoinExchange!

47 active peers right now!
366 seen since august, that's pretty much!

Orbitcoin is growing Smiley

The German share is growing, that pleases me. Maybe I'm not completely innocent Wink

There are some Dutch IP's too, i'm not the only Dutch ORB user, nice to see that Smiley
TvZ

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:24:07 PM

Smiley

Yes i have sacrificed some beloved ORB. to hold at Bittrex  Undecided But the money remains in the crypto world

I'm pretty sure they are  Grin
TvZ

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:27:02 PM

Good to see some ORB activity going on lately.

@ TVZ & Mario: Crypto-city is now awarding activity points to all of its citizens for blogging, sharing videos, posting threads, making comments, etc.. they can gift their points to friends or trade it in for Crypto. Let me know if you guys want to participate. I'm thinking of putting up a page which list all the coins that people can trade points for crypto. We will be expanding these features as we go.  Grin

Login to the city to see it in action.

Nice idea, i will contact you about this  Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:28:11 PM

Smiley

I'm pretty sure they are  Grin

you are a good rogue

mh

Deutsche Bank CEO Returns Home Empty-Handed After Failing To Reach 'Deal' With DOJ: Bild
Oct 9, 2016 12:00 AM
Following the seemingly endless procession of short-squeeze-fueling trial balloons last week - from settlement rumors to German blue-chip bailouts to Qatari investors - Germany's Bild newspaper confirms the rumors that sparked weakness on Friday: Deutsche bank CEO John Cryan has failed to reach an agreement with the US Justice Department.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/deutsche-bank-ceo-returns-home-empty-handed-after-failing-reach-deal-doj-bild

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

http://bitcoinity.org/markets/bitstamp/USD?theme=light

Ask scarcely empty, has the lowest price, ok http://bitcoinity.org/markets/okcoin/USD which also

like in ORB

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

interest can get the people with ORB not with Banks

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:33:46 PM

the FED said

Governor Lael Brainard
At the Institute of International Finance Annual Meeting Panel, Blockchain, Washington, D.C.
October 7, 2016

Distributed Ledger Technology: Implications for Payments, Clearing, and Settlement

We have the potential of distributed ledger technology, or blockchain, to transform the way financial market participants transfer, store, and maintain ownership records of digitized assets. The genuinely innovative aspect of distributed ledger technology is a number of core elements that can be used to support the transfer process and distributed recordkeeping for digital assets and digital representations of assets
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/brainard20161007a.htm

This is going around the world

Fed's Brainard sees blockchain as revolutionary, but still to prove itself
The technology behind the controversial bitcoin electronic currency could lead to sweeping improvements in how financial transactions are carried out worldwide
http://www.headlines-news.com/2016/10/09/1897034/feds-brainard-sees-blockchain-as-revolutionary-but-still-to-prove-itself

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:35:44 PM

the same the SNB

SNB’s Jordan weekend comments – will cut rates even further ‘if necessary’
Sun 9 Oct 2016 05:46:36 GMT
Author: Eamonn Sheridan

So the GBP gets smashed on Friday and now we are getting comments from Swiss National Bank Governor Jordan
Is it just my tin hat is too tight or is this guy never far away when a currency COLLAPSES in an, ummmmm, disorderly fashion? I'm guessing its my hat in this instance ... still though .... ;-)

Jordan was speaking with Bloomberg TV on SNB policy (reminder, a negative 0.75% rate and threats to intervene in the CHF ... unless he changes his mind of course :-D ). He said the bank will cut further into negative territory if they have too:

"We have still some room to go further if necessary. It makes, definitely, sense for Switzerland"
    And on the CHF: "a lot of evidence that the exchange rate channel is working"

Thanks to Bloomberg for the report

And via Reuters, more from Jordan

Says the SWF remains "significantly overvalued"
    Ratea aren't changing any time soon
    "We are convinced for the time being that our monetary policy is minus 75 basis points"
    "We also said that we have the potential to lower rates if necessary, but for the time being this policy is working and the combination of the two pillars is the right one"

ps. Bloomberg's most recent survey of economists/analysts shows there are plenty thinking rates are headed to negative 1.25% in the hilly country
http://www.forexlive.com/

Swiss Pension Fund Manager was Refused to Withdraw Money to Save it from Negative Interest Rates
    27/04/2015
Switzerland – a land of economic freedom.

Solution: Move cash to a vault, or use bitcoin
“After all, as a pension fund manager he has a fiduciary duty to his clients, and if he can save money based on a technicality, he has to do it,” Tenebrarum wrote.
“As the modern day fiat money system inevitably cruises toward its final denouement, individual rights will come increasingly under attack as the world’s ruling elites and centrally directed banking cartels begin to batten down the hatches.”
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/swiss-pension-fund-manager-refused-withdraw-money-save-negative-interest-rates/

Financial market in
frastructures: Walking the line between stability and innovation

Such new technology is highly relevant for central banks, especially in the context of the
ongoing debate about central bank money potentially being issued via a distributed ledger.
This idea raises a host of central bank -specific questions that will need to be examined in
more detail. The SNB is following and analysing developments in this arena closely and is
actively involved in discussions with market participants, regulators and other central banks.

At the same time, the SIC system is operated not by us, but by SIX Interbank Clearing ....
https://www.snb.ch/en/mmr/speeches/id/ref_20160926_tjn/source/ref_20160926_tjn.en.pdf

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:50:49 PM

Crass thing twitter blends Posts from about #DeutscheBank from. You post something if it does not fit it disappears.

There were several personal comments that would no longer be displayed

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:22:09 AM

Crass thing twitter blends Posts from about #DeutscheBank from. You post something if it does not fit it disappears.

There were several personal comments that would no longer be displayed
people still pay attention to the fed? lol

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:33:57 PM

I'm going to buy and mine some of these again, I lost all my ORB a while back due to a computer breakdown, and bailed on Crypto, but I got the bug back again now, and am pleasantly surprised how strong ORB has stayed.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:54:44 PM

I'm going to buy and mine some of these again, I lost all my ORB a while back due to a computer breakdown, and bailed on Crypto, but I got the bug back again now, and am pleasantly surprised how strong ORB has stayed.....

And what did you do against the next breakdown?

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:01:49 PM

And what did you do against the next breakdown?

Backed up all my wallet.dat files on to several USB sticks Wink

It was a case of it "Would never happen to me" but alas it did Sad

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TvZ

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:03:05 PM

@crunck

May i ask you how much ORB you've lost?

Good you now make backups, keep your wallets safe  Smiley
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:05:15 PM

Only around 5k but I had it staking nicely Sad

If anyone wants to sell me 300 ORB let me know Smiley

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TvZ

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

Only around 5k but I had it staking nicely Sad

If anyone wants to sell me 300 ORB let me know Smiley

Crunck

That's pretty much. Hope this will not happen again.
You can buy ORB at several exchanges  Wink
You can also get some free ORB here: http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ORB
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:46:35 AM

I thought "Min Stake Age" for ORB was 1 day (24hours) ?

I have coins purchase and deposited to my wallet:
Date: 11/10/2016 13:22

My time zone now is Date: 13/10/2016 09:45

Yet the wallet is still telling me I have no mature coins ?

Wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking.

What am I missing ?

Many Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TvZ

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:40:34 PM

@Crunck

If you add 'stakemindepth' to your .conf file, your coins are mature faster.
For example: stakemindepth=500
After 500 confirmations your blocks are ready to stake.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: