Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 535 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official  (Read 940984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:08:46 PM

he sent first Nxts to bter 4 hours after the btc hack, the 2nd Nxt account was hacked 4 hours later - he probably had to learn how to use Nxt during those 4 hours. He withdraw most of the Bitcoins from the first 3-mil-nxt hack, some (12?) bitcoins were left, + was frozen the whole 2nd Nxt amount

He was working:
10 pm: 1170 Btc hack - now mixing
2 am: 3m Nxt funds hack - dumped
3 am: 100 Btc withdrawn from Bter
6 am: 3m klee's Nxt account hack - frozen at bter

An well planned and prepared hacker.

Does not look prepared enough. He lost money at Bter, that was a foolish move.

From the NXT hack effectively only 100 BTC was withdrawn?
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:36:19 PM

Nxt has no competitor

+ lots to Salsa.....

Is it a good idea for NXT to have potential competing crypto on its exchange? 

I'm interested in NXT and I started accumulating some and I'm looking at some assets with concern that something like NEM could displace it.

NEM looks like a good project, but I dont see them as serious competition for NXT yet.
And, hell yeah, list them on the AE, i have no problem with that.

"Serious competition" is a dichotomous statement, no?   There's only a very small handful of 2.0 coins and NEM is arguably the best competition against NxT..  unless we grasp straws and bend them to include Ripple or Bitshares but those two payment systems / protocols are aiming for different end results.  If NEM wasn't seen as competition then it wouldn't be receiving all the negative attention it gets - you guys would instead be bashing on NODE or Kora.

'yet'
NEM isn't serious competition for NXT right now for exactly the same reason that i don't see Ethereum as serious competition: not launched yet.
Things could change when NEM launches and starts adding users and features......but we'll see what happens over the next few months.

So chill yr boots, TS, you'll see very little NEM bashing round here. Not from me, even though some of your posts on BTT have been seriously hostile to NXT.
I'll only bash stuff that really deserves it, like Uro or inbred aristocrats being appointed to Ripple directorships.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:24:54 AM

As I received a private invitation to the NRM project core discussion I decided to actually read what this coin is all about:

NOTHING
[/b]

I would love seeing the "DNS" system where the URI entries actually expire eventually. I would love an automated way to determine the "fees". But ultimately there is absolutely nothing NEM can offer than a "make rich quick scam" to some individuals through a promise of "fair distribution"

These developers should focus their efforts implementing stuff for NXT and not a new coin. Stop reinventing the already rotating wheel -_-!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:28:57 AM

As I received a private invitation to the NRM project core discussion I decided to actually read what this coin is all about:

NOTHING
[/b]

I would love seeing the "DNS" system where the URI entries actually expire eventually. I would love an automated way to determine the "fees". But ultimately there is absolutely nothing NEM can offer than a "make rich quick scam" to some individuals through a promise of "fair distribution"

These developers should focus their efforts implementing stuff for NXT and not a new coin. Stop reinventing the already rotating wheel -_-!

Or actually get the freaking distribution right. Nxt did ipo, they did ipo, how on earth is their distribution even any different?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:19:02 AM

NOTHING
[/b]

Or actually get the freaking distribution right. Nxt did ipo, they did ipo, how on earth is their distribution even any different?

My "personal" judgement is NEM is a get rich quick scam through a promise of exponentially growing appreciation of value for the coin. A "new generation" pump and dump scam coin if you might say so.

There is absolutely no need to start a new one when even the "future" planned features would work for NXT existing chain (Except the DNS [expiring] entries),

For any NEM developer reading this. For god sake if that is the case name your price and start a crowdfunding time frame. Make the feature and give it to the NXT community. Get your money and move on. Here you got the money and you made the feature, WITHOUT REINVENTING THE WHEEL

atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:38:47 AM

NOTHING
[/b]

Any shitcoin developer should stop reinventing already rotating wheel and develop for bitcoins. He might actually see his development used by someone.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:48:29 AM

NOTHING
[/b]

I would love seeing the "DNS" system where the URI entries actually expire eventually. I would love an automated way to determine the "fees". But ultimately there is absolutely nothing NXT can offer than a "make rich quick scam" to some individuals through a promise of "fair distribution"

These developers should focus their efforts implementing stuff for Bitcoin and not a new coin. Stop reinventing the already rotating wheel -_-!

My "personal" judgement is NXT is a get rich quick scam through a promise of exponentially growing appreciation of value for the coin. A "new generation" pump and dump scam coin if you might say so.

There is absolutely no need to start a new one when even the "future" planned features would work for Bitcoin existing chain (Except the DNS [expiring] entries),

For any NXT developer reading this. For god sake if that is the case name your price and start a crowdfunding time frame. Make the feature and give it to the Bitcoin community. Get your money and move on. Here you got the money and you made the feature, WITHOUT REINVENTING THE WHEEL

Stop the bullshit hypocrisy or your NXT guys will look like fools. If any of your alt. coin developers want my btc, you are better working for it. Innovation is good, competition is good but claiming you are the one chain and others re-inventing the wheel is the most idiotic.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:15:10 AM

NOTHING
[/b]

I would love seeing the "DNS" system where the URI entries actually expire eventually. I would love an automated way to determine the "fees". But ultimately there is absolutely nothing NXT can offer than a "make rich quick scam" to some individuals through a promise of "fair distribution"

These developers should focus their efforts implementing stuff for Bitcoin and not a new coin. Stop reinventing the already rotating wheel -_-!

My "personal" judgement is NXT is a get rich quick scam through a promise of exponentially growing appreciation of value for the coin. A "new generation" pump and dump scam coin if you might say so.

There is absolutely no need to start a new one when even the "future" planned features would work for Bitcoin existing chain (Except the DNS [expiring] entries),

For any NXT developer reading this. For god sake if that is the case name your price and start a crowdfunding time frame. Make the feature and give it to the Bitcoin community. Get your money and move on. Here you got the money and you made the feature, WITHOUT REINVENTING THE WHEEL

Stop the bullshit hypocrisy or your NXT guys will look like fools. If any of your alt. coin developers want my btc, you are better working for it. Innovation is good, competition is good but claiming you are the one chain and others re-inventing the wheel is the most idiotic.

Speaking of "hypocrisy" and "most idiotic" changing quoted words comes to my mind ^

Just keep your BTC until you feel comfortable investing them in something else.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:37:39 AM

NOTHING
[/b]

Speaking of "hypocrisy" and "most idiotic" changing quoted words comes to my mind ^

Just keep your BTC until you feel comfortable investing them in something else.

Changing the quote is intentional. It is to show how idiotic the original quote is. Of course, there are a few people who need things spelled out for.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:43:34 PM

NOTHING
[/b]

I am so not a NXT guy. I am just rooting for the cryptoscene as a whole. So when did changing some variables prior to compiling some code become "innovation"? There is not even a different IPO method just different IPO audience! Competition is not good when they are all using the same car. Imagine NASCAR with same car manufacturer and model and even color, Pretty fierce awesome racing you got there right? Wow what a "competition"

patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:45:08 PM

NOTHING
[/b]

I am so not a NXT guy. I am just rooting for the cryptoscene as a whole. So when did changing some variables prior to compiling some code become "innovation"? There is not even a different IPO method just different IPO audience! Competition is not good when they are all using the same car. Imagine NASCAR with same car manufacturer and model and even color, Pretty fierce awesome racing you got there right? Wow what a "competition"

How are you a hero member ? You've spent so much time on this forum yet you're still acting like you just registered yesteray.
Did you even take 5 minutes to read up on NEM ?

Changing some variables ?
NEM is written from scratch. Not a single line of code is being taken from NXT.

You see, if you want to hate something at least get your facts straight.

ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:09:45 PM

Thks guys, NXT is really impressive.

It's tough having to wade through all the naysayers and scammongers.

Even if NXT is has some flaws or bad press, I don't see any reason to heavily support Litecoin or any clone at this point.

Tai Zen at Leon Fu at Prison Or Freedom really did good a job explaining how NXT is 2.0 tech.

While Ethereum sounds ambitious, devphp is right, all the other 2.0 coins haven't crawled or even been born yet.

NXT is here and its already supporting an asset exchange with significant volume and market caps.

Yes, we should work together to create a very good crypto for all people.
Brangdon

Activity: 365
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:29:51 PM

Changing the quoted words to refer to Nxt doesn't work, because Nxt is too different to Bitcoin, both in philosophy and in implementation, for them to apply, and the Bitcoin community is too conservative. Bitcoin does not want a multitude of different transaction types. It doesn't want Proof of Stake - it's still happy with Proof of Work. It's not even interesting in fixing long-standing flaws like transaction mutability, or failure to relay double-spend attempts. All the development work is being done outside of the core, on wallets and suchlike, and that's how the community wants it. There's no way Nxt ideas would ever be accepted by Bitcoin. It had to be a new block-chain.

Where-as Nxt is pretty open to new features. It has an architecture that can cope with them. So there's much less reason to fork Nxt or start a rival to it.

Bitcoin: 1BrangfWu2YGJ8W6xNM7u66K4YNj2mie3t Nxt: NXT-XZQ9-GRW7-7STD-ES4DB
raleit2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:58:06 PM

Crypto Analytics has reiterated its BUY rating on NXT

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/nxt/
@CryptoAnalytic

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
EvilDave

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

And another piece of interesting NXT news:

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/07/nxtmax-coin-startcoin-and-txtcoinsnow-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/

Get 'em while they're still cheap, guys.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:32:26 AM

Crypto Analytics has reiterated its BUY rating on NXT

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/nxt/
@CryptoAnalytic

They should reevaluate their rating or put in more research.   NxT can only be seen as a buy if you're of the opinion it can somehow recover to $0.09.  The thing is given it's been almost 7 months since it hit that stable high.  There's many countless reasons why NxT is on the decline and can't really go up.  

Don't forget a couple months ago that it was worth less than Doge in April and the only thing which revitalized NxT (temporarily) was the asset exchange (which NEM dominated and continues to dominate).   Granted the AE volume is a smaller portion of overall NxT volume but it's people buying NxT at premium prices to acquire assets, not internal manipulation, whales selling or day trading.  If you have 10 big traders trading back and forth with each other it's very easy to get $100K+ volume in a given day but the prices don't budge.

If NxT is a buy in any scenario it would be related to NEM.  Like when NEM has its' one click install or the launch is imminent,  I can easily see NxT go up by several cents.  Likewise there are other coins which plan on selling NEM styled tokens on the NxT asset exchange and that inevitably will cause NxT to go up in value.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
EvilDave

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:37:03 AM

TS:
Asset exchange is last months news, mate.
You'll need some new FUD for the MultiGateway and Digital Goods Store soon, so I suggest you start getting some ready.

And can I have some FUD on this please:
http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-txtcoins-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:41:34 AM

TS:
Asset exchange is last months news, mate.
You'll need some new FUD for the MultiGateway and Digital Goods Store soon, so I suggest you start getting some ready.

And can I have some FUD on this please:
http://www.coinssource.com/nxt-txtcoins-and-the-global-mobile-virtual-network-operator-mvno/

NxT is teaming up with Max Coin?  Maybe a strategic partnership with Maza Coin is also in order.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:52:36 AM

I got to say, I see many coins having issues and fud and drama, but I played with the NXT wallet and even utilized the AE to purchase some assets. The coins showed up FAST, the wallet is easy, beautiful, and didn't have a single issue. I am thinking the only thing stopping NXT from taking the #2 spot is its supply is flooded. Besides that amazing job on everything!!!!!!!!!!!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:02:28 AM

I got to say, I see many coins having issues and fud and drama, but I played with the NXT wallet and even utilized the AE to purchase some assets. The coins showed up FAST, the wallet is easy, beautiful, and didn't have a single issue. I am thinking the only thing stopping NXT from taking the #2 spot is its supply is flooded. Besides that amazing job on everything!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
Post your Nxt address, I want to send you some LOVE! 😁

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 535 »
  Print  

Jump to: