Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 08:17:23 AM

Hey how did you do this? I need to sort my wallet out as its getting unusable now with the usable transaction size shrinking every time I make a transaction

Just keep lowering the send amount until it goes through. That's really the only way. So try 100k, then 95k, 90k, etc. and continually drop. Once a transaction sends, start at the top again (100k, 95k...) and keep doing that until you've gone through all your coins (cycled). And then you can send ALL the coins in one (hopefully) transaction a final time.

You can also use coin control to go through and select... say 75 inputs at a time. Then at the top of the client you can see the total you can send (after fee), so input your address to send to, the after-fee amount, and that will knock out 75 inputs. Then just keep doing this over and over and watch the input list drop, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 08:33:20 AM

Hey how did you do this? I need to sort my wallet out as its getting unusable now with the usable transaction size shrinking every time I make a transaction

Just keep lowering the send amount until it goes through. That's really the only way. So try 100k, then 95k, 90k, etc. and continually drop. Once a transaction sends, start at the top again (100k, 95k...) and keep doing that until you've gone through all your coins (cycled). And then you can send ALL the coins in one (hopefully) transaction a final time.

You can also use coin control to go through and select... say 75 inputs at a time. Then at the top of the client you can see the total you can send (after fee), so input your address to send to, the after-fee amount, and that will knock out 75 inputs. Then just keep doing this over and over and watch the input list drop, Smiley.
Edit: This is good sugestion and I have prepared a procedure.
(we posted in the same minute)

What you have to do:
- Stop your wallet software
- navigate to wallet location in %Apdata%\Roaming\EnergyCoin
- rename and backup (in ZIP with password and put it on save place)
- Your old wallet is now named wallet-save.dat or something else
- start again your wallet software and see what the new adress is and save that to and ascii.txt file for backup later
- Stop your wallet software again
- rename your new wallet into new_wallet.data or something else
- rename your old wallet into wallet.dat
- start again your wallet software
- send portions ENRG to your new wallet address and make your old wallet completly empty
- Stop your wallet software again
- rename your old wallet into old_wallet.dat
- rename your new_wallet into wallet.dat
- start again your wallet software
- The coins are there into the small blocked you send them
- you can merge them to send all your ENRG to your own eddress and after 24 hours you have your first new stake.

If your wallet containes 1M or more I advice to keep only 125K continue online and the rest in a offline wallet.
Once in a month put the BIG wallet online and you get huge POS reward and then offline again.
For secure the network the number of cons is not so important (I'm not sure 100%) but we need nodes nodes nodes.
A BIG wallet fragmeteted very fast and we work on a solution.

i hope this helps you and inform us if you have questions or othrer remarks.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
platinumjsi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:24:59 AM

Hi I tried that, it now wont let me send anymore than 10k in one transaction.
platinumjsi

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 09:27:34 AM

So I need two seperate wallets installed then? if not how do I get coins out of wallet_old.dat when the wallet software is reading from Wallet.dat?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:08:15 AM

So I need two seperate wallets installed then? if not how do I get coins out of wallet_old.dat when the wallet software is reading from Wallet.dat?
When renaming the wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and you start then a fresh wallet is created.
Copy the new address in a file and rename the new wallet to new wallet.dat and then rename oldwallet into wallet.dat and start software again.
Send all you have in 10k portions to the new address and after finish rename again wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and new wallet.dat into wallet.dat and restart wallet software.
Now your cons are available and yoyo can send then all in one transaction to whatever address you want.
All the steps are described in my post.
I you want to prevent huge number of new transactions again keep most coins offline and rename wallets if you want to get your stake reward once in a while.
Success and have patience the transactions keep time when you have very much transactions (and blocks) in you wallet.
It took me 4 hours to transfer 21M into a 4 block wallet.

kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:56:53 PM

For some new people looking at energyCoin.
There is a 10K reward program for Raspberry-PI
http://energycoin.pw/forum/index.php/topic/751-energycoin-eco-green-node-deployment-project-on-raspberry-pi/

platinumjsi

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:32:21 PM

When renaming the wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and you start then a fresh wallet is created.
Copy the new address in a file and rename the new wallet to new wallet.dat and then rename oldwallet into wallet.dat and start software again.
Send all you have in 10k portions to the new address and after finish rename again wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and new wallet.dat into wallet.dat and restart wallet software.
Now your cons are available and yoyo can send then all in one transaction to whatever address you want.
I you want to prevent huge number of new transactions again keep most coins offline and rename wallets if you want to get your stake reward once in a while.
Success and have patience the transactions keep time when you have very much transactions (and blocks) in you wallet.

Are you specifying the number of blocks or is it 4 just because its a new wallet?

I wish the wallet would be updated to fix this, there will never be consumer adoption with such large bugs.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 06:06:33 PM

Are you specifying the number of blocks or is it 4 just because its a new wallet?

I wish the wallet would be updated to fix this, there will never be consumer adoption with such large bugs.

They aren't bugs:

1) Staking is meant to be on all transactions, regardless of size

2) Staking is meant to split transactions in two

3) Block size is x, and transaction size is x. Bitcoin is the same way, as are every other alt. The only reason it causes issues with ENRG is because of the fast block times on staking, which allows you to split transactions tens of times (making hundreds of new inputs) over a somewhat short period of time

None of these are bugs. They are working as intended. They simply need to be altered to better match how ENRG works.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

They aren't bugs:

1) Staking is meant to be on all transactions, regardless of size

2) Staking is meant to split transactions in two

3) Block size is x, and transaction size is x. Bitcoin is the same way, as are every other alt. The only reason it causes issues with ENRG is because of the fast block times on staking, which allows you to split transactions tens of times (making hundreds of new inputs) over a somewhat short period of time

None of these are bugs. They are working as intended. They simply need to be altered to better match how ENRG works.
Correct!
I was posting but your post says it very clear!
Thank you Ranlo!

kawa900jc

Activity: 722

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:40:06 AM

Small update I go today to SmartGrid event and I hoop to meet intresting people from the Green Energy Sector and have some great talks about application of EnergyCoin.
I travel with founder of EnergyBank and hope soon we come to an agreement about application for citizen particpation smartgrid usage reward system.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:22:52 AM

Small update I go today to SmartGrid event and I hoop to meet intresting people from the Green Energy Sector and have some great talks about application of EnergyCoin.
I travel with founder of EnergyBank and hope soon we come to an agreement about application for citizen particpation smartgrid usage reward system.

Awesome news! Please let us know how it goes, and good luck, Smiley. And have fun!

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:58:13 PM

Let's raise the bar

Auto-Gentleman agreement with myself  Wink

From now and till I change my mind, I don't sell anymore under 500 sat  Kiss

Haha I am with you on that Smiley

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 08:36:33 PM

Awesome news! Please let us know how it goes, and good luck, Smiley. And have fun!
It was a very frutfull day and collected 10 business cards from SmartGrid Energy people.
The concepts I had in mind are applicable and make sence.
Nobody is aware of the posibilities EnergyCoin can have and they are so easy to create.
With the information of origin of green energy the busniess case of GPX (Global or Green Power Exchange) many applications on various scales can be made.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:38:07 AM

It was a very frutfull day and collected 10 business cards from SmartGrid Energy people.
The concepts I had in mind are applicable and make sence.
Nobody is aware of the posibilities EnergyCoin can have and they are so easy to create.
With the information of origin of green energy the busniess case of GPX (Global or Green Power Exchange) many applications on various scales can be made.

Did anyone happen to show interest in pursuing it further as a business model, though, or was it mostly just "that's cool" and the like?

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:12:57 AM

I 'm serieos taking with the founder of GPX and soon we have some options of implementatian and shareholders has to dicide if GPX want to go furter with the ideas we have. We (as comunity) have a very serious partner in GPX but we have no funds jet to implement and build a sandbak for a showcase. The idea's we have are great and have so much potential but it is a complete other way you prove that you consume Green Power. GPX is a system of booking the source of green energy. Now you have certification but you can not prove you consume that spesific source of energy becous energy is anonimous (the electrons can not be labeled) and go into one grid whit all the other energy. GPX owns an octroi that can be used to prove on large and small scale you have green energy produced. The consumer can choice the source they want to consume and it doen't matter that it goes into the network for transportation. You can see it as a crypto solution and the blockchain is used for booking of the energy. We discussed the posibility if it is posible to use the energycoin blockchain for the booking process, I'm not a blockchain expert, but I know you can store information into a blockshain. If we can find the right investors we can controll the Global Green Power market and we can dreaming of 1 ENRG = 1 MWH (not KWH)!

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:14:13 AM

I 'm serieos taking with the founder of GPX and soon we have some options of implementatian and shareholders has to dicide if GPX want to go furter with the ideas we have. We (as comunity) have a very serious partner in GPX but we have no funds jet to implement and build a sandbak for a showcase. The idea's we have are great and have so much potential but it is a complete other way you prove that you consume Green Power. GPX is a system of booking the source of green energy. Now you have certification but you can not prove you consume that spesific source of energy becous energy is anonimous (the electrons can not be labeled) and go into one grid whit all the other energy. GPX owns an octroi that can be used to prove on large and small scale you have green energy produced. The consumer can choice the source they want to consume and it doen't matter that it goes into the network for transportation. You can see it as a crypto solution and the blockchain is used for booking of the energy. We discussed the posibility if it is posible to use the energycoin blockchain for the booking process, I'm not a blockchain expert, but I know you can store information into a blockshain. If we can find the right investors we can controll the Global Green Power market and we can dreaming of 1 ENRG = 1 MWH (not KWH)!

This project always excites me I am grateful for all the work you do Jan!

Let's raise the bar

There is always very little resistance on the sell side when it runs it will run huge... PLUS the coins Jan put away! Not much left out there... so when it goes it will go!

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:45:23 AM

The new EnergyCoin Foundation wallet address: eHoCfaepXXUeuz36eCRabcRPmB9Hanfdqc
I move the cons there in a few minutes.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:52:18 PM

Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/573840075647250432
And this one: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/573842871058440192

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 04:46:13 PM

This project always excites me I am grateful for all the work you do Jan!

Let's raise the bar

There is always very little resistance on the sell side when it runs it will run huge... PLUS the coins Jan put away! Not much left out there... so when it goes it will go!

thx, not all owners of ENRG have trust after my posts. Some extra sell orders and removal of buy order 1 BTC @20 Satoshi.
No problem I put buy order below that level if someone dumps a lot of ENRG!
I shall never sell the 20M coins.but maybe not all holders are sure I do.
This coin diserved a place on the frontpage of coinmarketcap in the top 20!

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:17:39 PM

If we go for this, let's not buy higher than 20 and not sell below 500.

Pump and dumpers will go out fast to play somewhere else. (until we hit 500)

The issue would be to maintain the 0.2 BTC/day average, so for this we can't follow this strategie.

Thank you for your investment in Energycoin Geo4jan  Wink (I have retweeted your tweet, but have no followers XD )
thx sordokan I appriciate you and others support. The strategie to maintain the 0.2 is good and one day we fly and get our rewards.

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: