Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160983 times)
t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:31:10 PM

Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?

98% of all coins are... whats ur point?

My point...really simple. They are all junk! simple. understand?

98% are clones so what that doesn't mean this can't go somewhere look @ Dogecoin look @ Auroracoin  look at the others you're just hating on California Coin because you didn't think of it and that's cool I get that but you could be focusing your positivity (or lack thereof) on good stuff  Cool

I say californiacoin is cool, first "Statecoin" There will probably be a lot of copy catters.

anyways time to go smoke some pot and mine me some CaliforniaCoins  Grin

I'm not hating on this coin, it just happened to be the one I came across...I have nothing against this coin, it's the same as the 98% other coins. I just thing it's time people stopped churning out "new" coins. I wush it wasn't so easy!

If you don't like CaliforniaCoin there are many others you can mine  Smiley

However as the community grows you will kick yourself in the butt for not being apart of the "First State" coin and California being California, is always open to new ideas and things.

We have cars that drive by themselves people! California is open to innovation and CaliforniaCoin is here to innovate!

California for life!! I aint ever leaving this bitch... lol. Hey just curious though dev, any word on the airdrop? how many coins per citizen, also any idea on verification yet? From the original post it doesnt look like the details have been fully ironed out yet?

Thanks for your support  Smiley The air-drop will happen in 90 days we want to give everyone a chance to hear about CaliforniaCoins first, what we're all about & then we will verify in a way that doesn't intrude on users privacy such as 1 on 1 Teamviewer sessions to check for IP addresses that belong in California and yes the dev team can tell the difference between a real IP and a proxy.

We're also open to quicker means of verification such as users sending a text message and we will look up their carrier to make sure it's in California. It's easy to fake an IP address but a lot harder to fake a phone call/text, etc. We will figure out the best / quickest way to do the airdrop and we hope to give about $10 worth of CaliforniaCoins to anyone in California willing to accept it.  Smiley

thanks for the quick response! and just to let you know I would be open to sending a text to receive coins. Just as long as numbers are not sold off for advertising purposes lol. I do marketing so I know how the game go's haha, some places do shady shit like that. I will surely spread the word to all my california friends who missed out on btc and mining in general! keep up the good work!

EDIT: hey dev, wheres ur twitter account at? I would of loved to add ur username to my tweet https://twitter.com/Tlommy/status/461287045529223168
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:35:25 PM

Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?

98% of all coins are... whats ur point?

My point...really simple. They are all junk! simple. understand?

98% are clones so what that doesn't mean this can't go somewhere look @ Dogecoin look @ Auroracoin  look at the others you're just hating on California Coin because you didn't think of it and that's cool I get that but you could be focusing your positivity (or lack thereof) on good stuff  Cool

I say californiacoin is cool, first "Statecoin" There will probably be a lot of copy catters.

anyways time to go smoke some pot and mine me some CaliforniaCoins  Grin

I'm not hating on this coin, it just happened to be the one I came across...I have nothing against this coin, it's the same as the 98% other coins. I just thing it's time people stopped churning out "new" coins. I wush it wasn't so easy!

If you don't like CaliforniaCoin there are many others you can mine  Smiley

However as the community grows you will kick yourself in the butt for not being apart of the "First State" coin and California being California, is always open to new ideas and things.

We have cars that drive by themselves people! California is open to innovation and CaliforniaCoin is here to innovate!

California for life!! I aint ever leaving this bitch... lol. Hey just curious though dev, any word on the airdrop? how many coins per citizen, also any idea on verification yet? From the original post it doesnt look like the details have been fully ironed out yet?

Thanks for your support  Smiley The air-drop will happen in 90 days we want to give everyone a chance to hear about CaliforniaCoins first, what we're all about & then we will verify in a way that doesn't intrude on users privacy such as 1 on 1 Teamviewer sessions to check for IP addresses that belong in California and yes the dev team can tell the difference between a real IP and a proxy.

We're also open to quicker means of verification such as users sending a text message and we will look up their carrier to make sure it's in California. It's easy to fake an IP address but a lot harder to fake a phone call/text, etc. We will figure out the best / quickest way to do the airdrop and we hope to give about $10 worth of CaliforniaCoins to anyone in California willing to accept it.  Smiley

thanks for the quick response! and just to let you know I would be open to sending a text to receive coins. Just as long as numbers are not sold off for advertising purposes lol. I do marketing so I know how the game go's haha, some places do shady shit like that. I will surely spread the word to all my california friends who missed out on btc and mining in general! keep up the good work!

Quick responses is what I'm here for  Smiley Tell all your California friends & lets get this train rolling!

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:40:13 PM

lol! that face tho...
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:40:57 PM

Hooray!... a country/region coin

Hooray!.... a SCRYPT coin

Hooray..... 16 Billion coins and only 4.5% premine

What's not to like? Hooray Hooray

This is a great coin!

t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:42:10 PM

Hooray!... a country/region coin

Hooray!.... a SCRYPT coin

Hooray..... 16 Billion coins

What's not to like? Hooray Hooray

This is a great coin!

haters gonna hate...
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:43:02 PM

lol! that face tho...

Feel free to follow us @ our official Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CaliforniaC0INS

Someone was super quick and took @CaliforniaCoin if that person wants to redeem that Twitter handle for 10,000 CaliforniaCoins send me a Private message.

We also need a Reddit to be created for CaliforniaCoin!

t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

lol! that face tho...

Someone was super quick and took @CaliforniaCoin if that person wants to redeem that Twitter handle for 10,000 CaliforniaCoins send me a Private message.

what a douche! he should offer it up for free... way to help the community! well I guess I should wait, maybe that is his or her plan still.
t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:48:52 PM

lol! that face tho...

Hey are you on facebook? I snagged up a fanpage and got the url for u. PM your fb account so I can friend you and turn the page over / make u the admin
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:49:19 PM

lol! that face tho...

what a douche! he should offer it up for free... way to help the community! well I guess I should wait, maybe that is his or her plan still.

I don't mind too much  Wink

Just shows that CaliforniaCoin is making a name for itself.

5,000 CaliforniaCoin bounty for the 100th Poster!

100 CaliforniaCoins for each tweet including this BitCoinTalk thread link!

5 page thread here we come  Cool

riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:50:48 PM

For the lulz ... what happens when u fork alone ^^

so well se maybe ill buy some on exhange .... but gotta sleep my ~5h till work now Wink bye

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:51:20 PM

Wallet still not syncing

CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 11:55:29 PM

Wallet still not syncing

Did you try re-starting your computer and or re-downloading the wallet from

http://www.TheCaliforniaCoin.com/CaliforniaCoinWindowsWallet.zip

Should sync pretty quickly assuming your firewall doesn't block it. Working fine on Windows 7 & Windows 8 for many people  Smiley

CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:55:49 PM

Ninja launch, Premine, no pools, i think the dev forgot IPO
so now we moving to States coin! okey...
next plz
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

Wallet still not syncing

Should sync pretty quickly assuming your firewall doesn't block it. Working fine on Windows 7 & Windows 8 for many people  Smiley

Every other wallet syncs right up, I have 1 connection and no source block.  How about some nodes please.

and then it syncs!  LOL

t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:57:57 PM

Ninja launch, Premine, no pools, i think the dev forgot IPO
so now we moving to States coin! okey...
next plz

How else are you supposed to "air drop" free coins to citizens without a premine? magic? please do tell... we are all waiting to hear this one.
t-minus

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:59:00 PM

Wallet still not syncing

Should sync pretty quickly assuming your firewall doesn't block it. Working fine on Windows 7 & Windows 8 for many people  Smiley

Every other wallet syncs right up, I have 1 connection and no source block.  How about some nodes please.

and then it syncs!  LOL

This happens to me all the time! then I freak out haha... then sure enough, a little time fixes everything. Glad its working for u.
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:03:05 AM

5,000 CaliforniaCoins to Lucky Number #100 Who Replies

t-minus

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:04:34 AM

Since I killed this one with solo mining, well not killed but did alright, I wont post and allow some of the others a better chance at the giveaway. Good luck to you all!

edit: hey dev, did u want that fb fanpage? if not I will just delete it, just didnt want someone to steal the url and not give it up.
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

Getting closer too 100... Also what block are we on?

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

Who replies to the thread or to this message ?  Grin
Ok I'll take some caf coin...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: