Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160983 times)
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:11:14 AM

hey I got a question for any linux guys out there. Im trying to get the cali coin wallet going on linux from source, I got the daemon running but when I run "./litecoind getinfo" im not getting any blocks... any ideas why its not connecting? im not getting any errors that I can see right now...

Could be a glitch try resetting everything
t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:13:54 AM

ive tried a couple times :/ also tried chmod a few times here and there and restarted, nothing yet.... im kinda stumped
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:24:59 AM

ive tried a couple times :/ also tried chmod a few times here and there and restarted, nothing yet.... im kinda stumped

I wish I could help but I'm mostly a Windows guy. Hope someone chime's in for ya!  Smiley

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:59:57 AM

My friend is a guru @ linux stuff I'll see if he has some free time to help us out.

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
t-minus

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:07:04 AM

My friend is a guru @ linux stuff I'll see if he has some free time to help us out.

Thanks, I just watched a good video on the subject and im pretty sure I did everything he did. I think I need to check my config file again.
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

I thought there exists some type of services/companies that will setup pools for a good deal am I mistaken? I'd be down to purchase a pool for California Coin when I get paid.
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 10:10:46 AM

I thought there exists some type of services/companies that will setup pools for a good deal am I mistaken? I'd be down to purchase a pool for California Coin when I get paid.

If you could point some out and provide the links that would be much appreciated MikeGAZ83

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:16:23 AM

If you could point some out and provide the links that would be much appreciated MikeGAZ83

ah I had the link in my browser and I had to restart I'll find it again and post it here
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:14:19 PM

Gotten very quiet out there. 

ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

I will be giving 20,000 coins to someone who can convince an exchange to get us listed and a further 20,000 coins for someone who can get us into an exchange

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:37:20 PM

I will be giving 20,000 coins to someone who can convince an exchange to get us listed and a further 20,000 coins for someone who can get us into an exchange

There is no "convincing" exchanges, only BTC will get you listed!!!  Unless you want some fly by night exchange like cryptorush was...

ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

We need a better about section on the webpage that seems focused not on crypto only information but expands out to the real needs of Californians in addressing social inequality, environmental aspects of the coin -- you can look at Mintcoin/ECCoin's pages on this, and other California specific things that separate this coin from others.  You should not mention theft and security as that is common to all cryptos.  Tell us what seperates CaliforniaCoin from any other crypto out there.

We will also need to make a foundation that uses this coin for California-based projects, perhaps art, music, or even public infrastructure.
I would also like to see part of the premine put into an escrow account and saved for major disasters in California like Earthquakes, Forest Fires etc. If you can convince people that you are creating a coin for the long haul that will be there for when the proverbial shit hits the fan, I think people would be more receptive to helping this coin get off the ground.

t-minus

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:18:33 PM

I already spoke with an exchange. He is willing to list but cant get wallet synced, same problem me and someone else is having right now with linux.
t-minus

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:19:27 PM

We need a better about section on the webpage that seems focused not on crypto only information but expands out to the real needs of Californians in addressing social inequality, environmental aspects of the coin -- you can look at Mintcoin/ECCoin's pages on this, and other California specific things that separate this coin from others.  You should not mention theft and security as that is common to all cryptos.  Tell us what seperates CaliforniaCoin from any other crypto out there.

We will also need to make a foundation that uses this coin for California-based projects, perhaps art, music, or even public infrastructure.
I would also like to see part of the premine put into an escrow account and saved for major disasters in California like Earthquakes, Forest Fires etc. If you can convince people that you are creating a coin for the long haul that will be there for when the proverbial shit hits the fan, I think people would be more receptive to helping this coin get off the ground.

+1
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:27:10 PM

You know all of this is well and good, but first you need to make people what this coin, to mine this coin, to BUY this coin.  Having an escrow account is great unless the coin is only worth 1 sat or less, I'm sure the people of Calif will appreciate the $20!!

Start hitting up the pools!!  There are plenty of pools out there, spend some of the pre-mine on getting them to set it up.  That is what a DEV should do!!!

ashleysly

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:48:01 PM

I already spoke with an exchange. He is willing to list but cant get wallet synced, same problem me and someone else is having right now with linux.

What exchange is it?

Earn Devcoins by Writing
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

The Linux source will not sync. No pools or exchanges can add it.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

You know all of this is well and good, but first you need to make people what this coin, to mine this coin, to BUY this coin.  Having an escrow account is great unless the coin is only worth 1 sat or less, I'm sure the people of Calif will appreciate the $20!!

Start hitting up the pools!!  There are plenty of pools out there, spend some of the pre-mine on getting them to set it up.  That is what a DEV should do!!!

I've seen a 100 altcoins come and go but the only ones standing currently have an active cohesive community, an innovative dev team, and a website that ties the coin to real world projects.  Call me cynical but if something like this were to work it has to go to for the big time.   

ashleysly

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

are there any connections on the linux wallet?

Earn Devcoins by Writing
t-minus

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

are there any connections on the linux wallet?

yes I had up to like 3 or 4 myself..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: