Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160983 times)
t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:57:38 PM

sorry trying to test but its not working out, not the code but my test environment. testnet is broken on coin and trying to use two computers to test but it is not working properly. at this point im basically waiting for some more info from the creator of the fix. dont want to publish what hasnt been tested. sorry.

Thanks for the constant updates t-minus.

Is there Anything the community can do to help out?

long live calicoin

at this point not really, it seems every day minermoon finds another issue with the coin. He has confirmed the main node does have some sort of issue. That is why in the beginning of launch everyone was generating coins like crazy and they would vanish. Minermoon is setting up a wallet that me and him will connect to, and mine a few blocks. If all is well expect a wallet update and a new node. When this happens all will need to switch over immediately or risk mining on the wrong fork. When this does happen you can be sure we will alert everyone. I will post here, ask calicoindev to update main thread, and i'll write some instructions just to make sure you all know just how to make the switch.
HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

Awesome sounds good can't wait for the new wallet
t-minus

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:22:58 AM

update soon. waiting on a little more info before I fill you all in on minermoons update progress.
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

Relaunch coming soon  Smiley

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

Will we be able to exchange coins?   Shocked

t-minus

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:48:40 AM

Dont quote me on this... but im pretty sure all previous coins will be useless. Believe me, I know how bad this sucks! I was starting to creep up on 300k. In the end I think its in the best interest of the coin. There were a lot of bugs with the original.
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 09:36:29 AM

Relaunch coming soon  Smiley

Will we be able to exchange coins?   Shocked

Due to several technical difficulties that won't be possible but since the difficulty is still low you would regain those coins in a few minutes as we've adjusted the difficulty and made it similar to DogeCoin sending transactions & receiving them is a lot faster also SSL has been implemented to improve security.

The wallet is currently being tested & all looks very good if no glitches are found it will be released this Sunday the 18th at a random time  Smiley So keep your eye's on this thread to get a hold of it and remember CaliforniaCoin is here to stay!

In The Mean Time Feel Free To

Add: TheCaliforniaCoin On Skype To Join Our Chat Group!  Grin

elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Give up. There is no more room for another country/state/city clone coin!

Think of an original innovation. why does nobody want to do that?Huh?

Plenty of room, next up is city coins.

HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:00:01 AM

Due to several technical difficulties that won't be possible but since the difficulty is still low you would regain those coins in a few minutes as we've adjusted the difficulty and made it similar to DogeCoin sending transactions & receiving them is a lot faster also SSL has been implemented to improve security.

The wallet is currently being tested & all looks very good if no glitches are found it will be released this Sunday the 18th at a random time  Smiley So keep your eye's on this thread to get a hold of it and remember CaliforniaCoin is here to stay!

Good to hear progress has been made I've been waiting and praying this coin would come back!!!

CaliforniaCoin is gonna be super big way bigger than Auroacoin and that hit $19+ each!
jackteng

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:10:00 AM

Good to hear progress has been made I've been waiting and praying this coin would come back!!!

CaliforniaCoin is gonna be super big way bigger than Auroacoin and that hit $19+ each!

Good news.
I am waiting too.
CaliforniaCoin will go up.
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:21:13 AM

If a dispensary in california were to pick this up and it gets news coverage that would help a lot

California recently passed a bill that makes cryptos real $$ so it's like gonna go far, if people hear about california coin this will skyrocket into a top 25 coin very quicky, maybe top 10..

I'm sticking with this till I die California was where I was born & I'm lucky enough to still be able to afford to live here shit it's expensive as a fuck lol so I need to make some money lets pump this one up guys you know you want to  Cheesy

get in early get out when it goes up we all know the game
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

If a dispensary in california were to pick this up and it gets news coverage that would help a lot

California recently passed a bill that makes cryptos real $$ so it's like gonna go far, if people hear about california coin this will skyrocket into a top 25 coin very quicky, maybe top 10..

I'm sticking with this till I die California was where I was born & I'm lucky enough to still be able to afford to live here shit it's expensive as a fuck lol so I need to make some money lets pump this one up guys you know you want to  Cheesy

Feel free to reach out to any business owners that you may know! We still need a merchant to accept us in order to grow!

1,000,000 Bounty for the First Legit Merchant To Accept Us!

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:28:22 AM

I'm sticking with this till I die California was where I was born & I'm lucky enough to still be able to afford to live here shit it's expensive as a fuck lol so I need to make some money lets pump this one up guys you know you want to  Cheesy

Yeah if people don't sell for cheap, we control the market people remember that! IF we do that, it will do good for us & the coin in a few weeks people could be banking some serious cash on this one.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:39:34 AM

Feel free to reach out to any business owners that you may know! We still need a merchant to accept us in order to grow!

1,000,000 Bounty for the First Legit Merchant To Accept Us!

Wow nice bounty Quick question tho: whats a legit merchant in your opinion though how many customers do they need to have or any other qualifications that go along with this bounty ?
JaxonBTC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:17:44 PM

Dont quote me on this... but im pretty sure all previous coins will be useless. Believe me, I know how bad this sucks! I was starting to creep up on 300k. In the end I think its in the best interest of the coin. There were a lot of bugs with the original.

That's the worst news I could imagine.  I solomined 4 MILLION California coins, took over a week of not being on CM and actually earning BTC, and now they're going to be useless?  I have a lot of Cali pride, being born here and live here, but this makes me want nothing to do with the new California Coin.  Just being honest and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this if this is what's going to happen.   Angry
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

That's the worst news I could imagine.  I solomined 4 MILLION California coins, took over a week of not being on CM and actually earning BTC, and now they're going to be useless?  I have a lot of Cali pride, being born here and live here, but this makes me want nothing to do with the new California Coin.  Just being honest and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this if this is what's going to happen.   Angry

There was too many technical problems with the source code, so we had to start from scratch.

As a result, the re-launch will be tomorrow. We've fixed a lot of problems & also added SSL to help with security measures.

We've also made the coin similar to Doge (sending & receiving transactions is A LOT FASTER!)

Mining will also be easier too  Smiley It won't take anyone long to get 4 Million Coins.

MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

That's the worst news I could imagine.  I solomined 4 MILLION California coins, took over a week of not being on CM and actually earning BTC, and now they're going to be useless?  I have a lot of Cali pride, being born here and live here, but this makes me want nothing to do with the new California Coin.  Just being honest and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this if this is what's going to happen.   Angry

There was too many technical problems with the source code, so we had to start from scratch.

As a result, the re-launch will be tomorrow. We've fixed a lot of problems & also added SSL to help with security measures.

We've also made the coin similar to Doge (sending & receiving transactions is A LOT FASTER!)

Mining will also be easier too  Smiley It won't take anyone long to get 4 Million Coins.

Nice glad to hear the problems were fixed looking forward to tomorrow's relaunch
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

That's the worst news I could imagine.  I solomined 4 MILLION California coins, took over a week of not being on CM and actually earning BTC, and now they're going to be useless?  I have a lot of Cali pride, being born here and live here, but this makes me want nothing to do with the new California Coin.  Just being honest and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this if this is what's going to happen.   Angry

damn what kinda GPU u got ? I only had 200K LOL
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 11:07:04 PM

We will have a huge give-a-way on our Reddit the day of the re-launch so if you lost your coins from the original Launch you will have a chance to get them back without having to mine for them!

This coin is here for the community and the community is what we're here for!

Also regarding the air drop, it will be commencing in multiple phases so that people don't dump and de-value the coin.

Stay tuned good things come to people who wait thank you everybody for your support  Smiley

MikeGAZ83

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 11:49:19 PM

We will have a huge give-a-way on our Reddit the day of the re-launch so if you lost your coins from the original Launch you will have a chance to get them back without having to mine for them!

This coin is here for the community and the community is what we're here for!

Also regarding the air drop, it will be commencing in multiple phases so that people don't dump and de-value the coin.

Stay tuned good things come to people who wait thank you everybody for your support  Smiley

^ I like this guy. Going to be sticking with californiacoin for as long as it takes to see it successful

I hope some merchants start accepting the coin too that would really help us out as a community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: