Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

Lots of awesome news and discussion here, but lets not forget to vote ;-)
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

20 more votes gets us to #7
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

wohooooo look at that gap up on wisdom.  this thing going to 10-20 bucks each before this show is over, still holding HUGE bags of naut
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

Hi, any problem with the blockchain?   transition to PoS?
I sent Nauts a few hours ago and 0 confirmations. My wallet don´t synchronize. (stuck in 7 hours back)

This is going to really hurt this coin.

But, if we can't USE the coin because blocks are taking 10-12 HOURS rather than the 60 seconds of the spec, we can't transfer it, there is a problem.

Alas, it won't be fixed until the transition to PoS which I understand. Forking to remove the failed digishiled code and then a week later again to go to PoS will put worse strain on the coin.
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:30:02 PM

Hi, any problem with the blockchain?   transition to PoS?
I sent Nauts a few hours ago and 0 confirmations. My wallet don´t synchronize. (stuck in 7 hours back)

But, if we can't USE the coin because blocks are taking 10-12 HOURS rather than the 60 seconds of the spec, we can't transfer it, there is a problem.

Alas, it won't be fixed until the transition to PoS which I understand. Forking to remove the failed digishiled code and then a week later again to go to PoS will put worse strain on the coin.

How come your always negative nancy? just go away, dump your coin and buy something else.

PS if your looking at the chart right now and think this coin is "hurting" maybe you should find a different hobby, we will back at 30k in no time

there are no problems that can't be fixed, at least this coin has a team behind it willing to do what it takes, and honestly thats all that really matters
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

Hi, any problem with the blockchain?   transition to PoS?

Maybe in the short term, but once it's fixed with the PoS switch it will be forgiven and forgotten very quickly Smiley Lots of coins have a rocky starts and are doing great now. Just think about all the technical problems Darkcoin has had, and still has, while also claiming the number 4 spot in marketcap.
BTCrawl

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:13:50 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 07:13:24 PM by BTCrawl

Bryce Weiner (VERY well respected crypto developer) is doing an interview with David Seaman (journalist who started covering Bitcoin when no one else did) right now! The link is here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VldihoIYuY&feature=youtu.be They start to talk Nautiluscoin almost immediately and has nothing but good things to say. Highly recommend everyone to watch it.

Edit: Listened to it some more, they are incredibly complimentary of BK. Very nice to hear from big players like them Smiley

Edit 2: People who are not into Nautiluscoin will be after listening to their talk. They brought up most of the great things about Naut, and only had hugely positive things to say. I hope everyone shares this with people who are interested, as it was a great introduction as well as comments on what is currently happening with the coin.
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:41:14 PM

look at the 4hr marubozu candle, fittin to moon son  Shocked
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:03:37 PM

I know other coins are setting up multipools but it does sound perfect for NAUT. I find multipool returns are limited unless you're extremely tactful about how you sell the coins you mine, wait too long and you're mining at a loss, sell too soon and miss out on a decent return, let the multipool auto-sell and profits are often minimal if that. What you really want is payment in a coin which is likely to appreciate in value.

The best method is to watch this forum like a hawk and get in early on the right coin but it's time consuming and disappointing when you back the wrong horse. I just couldn't understand the talk about dumping it down to 1 sat.
Normally PoS multi pools are handled manually as far as I know. So the people running the pool take all the coins that's been mined for the last 12 hours (for example), sell them and then purchase whatever coin the multipool is mining. This means that the skill of the people running it somewhat determiners the outcome. One can usually count on a certain return however, as long as they don't mess up completely Smiley

Perhaps an option for a weekly payout with a dedicated trader who takes something like 10% fee for their efforts could maximize returns?

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
xtent

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:10:26 PM

As a newbie that does not understand the satoshi ratios and such but wants to get this coin it is not very easy.

Sure I have heard buy bitcoin, (already did this but takes nearly a week to show up in Coinbase), then exhange it (volumes and prices asked seem crazy).  I would love nothing more than to purchase coins with USD, I believe any views of the upcoming fight are going to feel the same way.

As of now it is just to difficult for the average user like me to actually get into this coin without jumping through a lot of hoops, which starts to throw interests off.
BTCrawl

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

I know other coins are setting up multipools but it does sound perfect for NAUT. I find multipool returns are limited unless you're extremely tactful about how you sell the coins you mine, wait too long and you're mining at a loss, sell too soon and miss out on a decent return, let the multipool auto-sell and profits are often minimal if that. What you really want is payment in a coin which is likely to appreciate in value.

The best method is to watch this forum like a hawk and get in early on the right coin but it's time consuming and disappointing when you back the wrong horse. I just couldn't understand the talk about dumping it down to 1 sat.
Normally PoS multi pools are handled manually as far as I know. So the people running the pool take all the coins that's been mined for the last 12 hours (for example), sell them and then purchase whatever coin the multipool is mining. This means that the skill of the people running it somewhat determiners the outcome. One can usually count on a certain return however, as long as they don't mess up completely Smiley

Perhaps an option for a weekly payout with a dedicated trader who takes something like 10% fee for their efforts could maximize returns?
That might not be a bad idea if it's done right. There's a pretty respected trader on Twitter called KingBTC who has recently started investing Bitcoins that people send him through a little fund he's working with. It's a new thing so I'm not sure how it will turn out, but how it fares might be indicative if crypto is ready for hedgefund investors of its own Smiley
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

As a newbie that does not understand the satoshi ratios and such but wants to get this coin it is not very easy.

Sure I have heard buy bitcoin, (already did this but takes nearly a week to show up in Coinbase), then exhange it (volumes and prices asked seem crazy).  I would love nothing more than to purchase coins with USD, I believe any views of the upcoming fight are going to feel the same way.

As of now it is just to difficult for the average user like me to actually get into this coin without jumping through a lot of hoops, which starts to throw interests off.

Unfortunately this is a limitation to bitcoin and virtual currency based businesses in the united states, now that there's new tax status rapid distribution of virtual currency is rather difficult. Some, however, manage to make it process rather quickly. If you have a Visa card, coinbase manages to process quickly.

Don't forget to vote, we're #7 now.
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
BTCrawl

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:28:21 PM

I completely get that. I was terrified when I started trading altcoins (other coins than Bitcoin) as it can be a little tricky. The easiest thing to do right now is to transfer your Bitcoins to a good exchange like Mintpal, and buy Nautiluscoin there.

Basically 1 satoshi is the smallest divisible number of a Bitcoin, or 0.00000001 Bitcoins Smiley So when we say that one Nautiluscoin is worth 20,000 satoshi it means that it's worth the equivalent of 0,0002 Bitcoins, or about 12 cents.

As for easier methods of purchasing, www.Moolah.io is about to launch a platform that will allow people to purchase Nautiluscoin directly with dollars and euros. This will hopefully go a long way of making non-techies more comfortable. I'm not sure when they're launching that however, but from what I can gather it seems like they might do it during the summer.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:33:31 PM

That might not be a bad idea if it's done right. There's a pretty respected trader on Twitter called KingBTC who has recently started investing Bitcoins that people send him through a little fund he's working with. It's a new thing so I'm not sure how it will turn out, but how it fares might be indicative if crypto is ready for hedgefund investors of its own Smiley

I'm sure there's a few traders who know how to maximise their profits, they know what coins are going to be hot and what price they're likely to achieve just by looking at the code and devs. A week is a long time in crypto and that 10% could really make it worthwhile for someone.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
xtent

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:41:02 PM

Thank you, the whole satoshi thing makes a bit more sense now.

Heard about the Moolah possibility, was hoping it would happen prior to the fight.

I completely get that. I was terrified when I started trading altcoins (other coins than Bitcoin) as it can be a little tricky. The easiest thing to do right now is to transfer your Bitcoins to a good exchange like Mintpal, and buy Nautiluscoin there.

Basically 1 satoshi is the smallest divisible number of a Bitcoin, or 0.00000001 Bitcoins Smiley So when we say that one Nautiluscoin is worth 20,000 satoshi it means that it's worth the equivalent of 0,0002 Bitcoins, or about 12 cents.

As for easier methods of purchasing, www.Moolah.io is about to launch a platform that will allow people to purchase Nautiluscoin directly with dollars and euros. This will hopefully go a long way of making non-techies more comfortable. I'm not sure when they're launching that however, but from what I can gather it seems like they might do it during the summer.
BTCrawl

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:44:05 PM

Thank you, the whole satoshi thing makes a bit more sense now.

Heard about the Moolah possibility, was hoping it would happen prior to the fight.
Now worries Smiley Just post here if there's something else you're unsure of. There's a lot of helpful people in this thread who can help you out.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:53:56 PM

Actually http://www.moolah.io auto-forwards to http://v2.moolah.io ... this means that v2 is released, and nautiluscoin is part of v2.

folhowk

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:54:18 PM

Really excited about the next few weeks for this coin.  So many developments going on and an awesome community.
xtent

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:56:11 PM

Actually http://www.moolah.io auto-forwards to http://v2.moolah.io ... this means that v2 is released, and nautiluscoin is part of v2.

Registered earlier today but seems the USD feature is not going yet.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:59:07 PM

Only a matter of time, but they no longer support the legacy version.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:08:38 PM

Same here. I created a NAUT "account". But see no way to fund it with USD.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: