Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:48:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Ummm...if a coin gets de-listed, that means there is no market (demand) for that coin.  Where are you going to generate market demand if there are no exchanges that list ERC?  The store?  The store will no longer accept ERC because they have no way to exchange it for BTC (and then to USD or EU).  So, if there are no exchanges that list ERC, its value is zero.  I guess you can try selling your ERC person to person.  See how much they're worth then.

We buy erc for eur to hold, not to resell immediately on the market, do you think we are so stupid and want to destroy our own market?

Btw there are already 5 exchanges listing ERC, so if Bittrex will also delist it (thing that is not absolutely happening in the near future, cause we also had contact with guy of Rex staff also for [4C] Wink) so there could be still merket chances to exchange your ERC. If you just need that.

LOL... I cant wait to quote this one when it does Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

@sonysasankan: so happy to see your negative words again! We were missing you so much.

btw if you think that buying amazon gift cards, or selling ERC for EUR is just shit, then come here and become a developer instead of moaning around.

Sorry... didn't get what you are trying to say there. Why do I need to be a developer for criticizing a store model? The maket price for the gift cards and fiat exchange is all determined by the current EUR -> BTC -> ERC exchange prices right? Each of this step involves a transaction charge. As a consumer, its convnient to pay for the amazon gift card through fiat. The store owner will be screwed over if the ERC prices drop lower than when they calculated for. What this means is that they will need to have a 20-30% buffer in their markup prices to shield them from the fluctuations. This of course is paid for by the customers, and the cost of transaction by fiat is much much lower.

Now if you can offer a counter argument, with reason and your theory of why I might be wrong, It would be helpful. Stop getting all anal whenever I comment on this thread  Roll Eyes

The store ERC prices still need to be synced with Rex API...it's a show view for some items cause you can see they are not in stock now.
Keep calling supporters and investors (which also own proper real business, so no teenage nerds moaning as you) "stupid fanboys".
Keep moaning and moaning and moaning.
Keep to be negative on everything we do.
Keep trolling as only you know how to do!

You're a kind of forum's thread entertainment guy! You're so funny!

Of course it would be synced to the API. How else is the price going to update itself on the store view  Roll Eyes

See this is what the guy was telling about you being unprofessional. You have addressed none of the points I made... and going out of your way to pretend like I have no understanding of economics... about "moaning" and "being negative" and "trolling" and my "entertainment value". Fuck... even politicians evade with more intelligence Tongue

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:08:14 PM

Oh.... I see we're on a new page Smiley Here let me repost for noobs "supporters and investors" to see. You do want your "supporters and investors" to be informed of the happenings right?

Bittrex volume is now .5 BTC. Bittrex is delisting coins that are dead.... all coins that are not getting minimum .1 BTC. This is bullshit, but it is the truth. Sell your coins before it it is announced next week or after that. Once announcement is made, all people will remove buy orders. Once it is delisted,  because after that you have ShareX coins and other stupid places selling for 1 and 2 sats and only if you are lucky, someone will buy for that rate. Even the dev will not buy Smiley

No I am not trolling... I don't want to buy dumping coins for "cheap". I would be a fool if I did. I am already at a loss because I bought 150k somewhere at around average 120 sats and had to sell at 30. Polo has rejected them and its not getting anywhere. Don't be foolish people. The dev is not a scam. but he is unprofessional and don't know anything about coin marketing! He is lying with fake promises of success in long term blah blah!!

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:09:22 PM

So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Ummm...if a coin gets de-listed, that means there is no market (demand) for that coin.  Where are you going to generate market demand if there are no exchanges that list ERC?  The store?  The store will no longer accept ERC because they have no way to exchange it for BTC (and then to USD or EU).  So, if there are no exchanges that list ERC, its value is zero.  I guess you can try selling your ERC person to person.  See how much they're worth then.

First of all:  There will be always one Exchange (I cant tell you which one for now) and because of that a real market grows by offering products and services.
Guesswhat: thats what money is invented for. Second i dont see ERC delisted on all exchanges
(Bittrex may be, but they do fast listing and delisting, policies are different and there are much more importent exchanges)
Exchanges are not unimportent, but they are the least natural market and the most unstable corevalue you can have.
People may believe me or not, but i know whats happening in the background of this Coin, and this one is a shure bet,
(no I am not one their team, if you doubt, maybe google helps about that)
if you hold the bags (should not be THAT difficult given this low exchange value ...or?)
anyway ...  have fun!

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:22:50 PM

Exchanges are not unimportent, but they are the least natural market and the most unstable corevalue you can have.

For a crypto that can only be bought through an exchange, I'm curious to know why you think exchanges are unimportant.

People may believe me or not, but i know whats happening in the background of this Coin, and this one is a shure bet,

Who cares what you know if you are not on the team. Do you have specific exclusive information that was not shared to the public that is going to bring value to the coin? Now would be a good time to share that with the investors don't you think?

if you hold the bags (should not be THAT difficult given this low exchange value ...or?)
anyway ...  have fun!

What does this even mean?  Roll Eyes

zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

"real market grows by offering products and services. "

What does ERC offer?  A $5 Amazon gift card for $7?  WHY would I pay $7 in ERC, when I CAN JUST GO TO AMAZON AND PAY $5?!  Just to say I can pay in ERC?  The store is pointless unless it offers a service people will use!

And, to ERC, you have a store online that isn't yet synced up to an API for price conversion?  Wow.  I'm cutting my losses.  Have fun you guys.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:31:33 PM

For a crypto that can only be bought through an exchange, I'm curious to know why you think exchanges are unimportant.

just read it again,
Exchanges are not unimportent, ...

Who cares what you know if you are not on the team. Do you have specific exclusive information that was not shared to the public that is going to bring value to the coin? Now would be a good time to share that with the investors don't you think?

nope ...

anyway ...  have fun!

What does this even mean? Roll Eyes

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:38:54 PM

just read it again,

nope ...

anyway ...  have fun!

Exactly as I expected. No answers... just media style rhetoric. Keep it going... this will help some intelligent people make some decisions in case they happen to see this  Grin

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

just read it again,

nope ...

anyway ...  have fun!

Exactly as I expected. No answers... just media style rhetoric. Keep it going... this will help some intelligent people make some decisions in case they happen to see this  Grin

oh  yes of course , they will Grin
im done, said so, will enjoy the sunny weather with my dog

wow  such sunny day  Cool

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:03:46 PM

just read it again,

nope ...

anyway ...  have fun!

God you're such a dick!

What the hell are you doing here if you think the coin suck so much,
are you retarded or something..

YES I'm angry now, you spreading all this fud. What's the point if you have no real interest in the coin,  or maybe you have..

Are you everyones savior or something. Mr i know everything, my word are law and i decide the future.  Just F yourself!

Cheers!  Wink

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:11:06 PM

just read it again,

nope ...

anyway ...  have fun!

God you're such a dick!

What the hell are you doing here if you think the coin suck so much,
are you retarded or something..

YES I'm angry now, you spreading all this fud. What's the point if you have no real interest in the coin,  or maybe you have..

Are you everyones savior or something. Mr i know everything, my word are law and i decide the future.  Just F yourself!

Cheers!  Wink

+1 Absolutely plus the F one!

@sonysasankan: WE DO NOT WANT YOU! GO TO WORK KID; LEARN WHAT LIFE IS AND WHEN TALK AND WHEN SHUT UP.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 05:13:58 PM

Btw @kalenen, i think he's not retarded (with all the respect to retarded people, who suffer really) he's just a stupid troll kid, passing its days between jerking off , trolling and playing some mmoprg games all the F day.

Then thinks that his schizophrenic behaviour on the forum could impress someone.

Dear sonysasankan the only thing you can impress is yourself with a slap in your own face!

Smiley

Smiley

edit: i keep feed the trolls cause i want to eat them sooo fat!
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:28:05 PM

Looking good for ERC at Comkort https://comkort.com/vote#ERC

KEEP VOTING!

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 06:34:53 PM

Btw @kalenen, i think he's not retarded (with all the respect to retarded people, who suffer really) he's just a stupid troll kid, passing its days between jerking off , trolling and playing some mmoprg games all the F day.

Then thinks that his schizophrenic behaviour on the forum could impress someone.

Dear sonysasankan the only thing you can impress is yourself with a slap in your own face!

Smiley

Smiley

edit: i keep feed the trolls cause i want to eat them sooo fat!

LOL.... that was actually a good one  Cheesy

By the  way.... the latest from the stupid troll kid.... BTC volume down on Bittrex from .5 BTC to .24 BTC  Roll Eyes

Of course its all FUD people.... ERC is for the long run.... who cares is its kicked out of Bittrex. We have some other exchanges whose names I cant remember. Go ERC GO... I love ERC... wieeeee. I will buy and hold for the next 15 years and give to my children one day  Cheesy

Oh and one more thing.... you might want to reconsider that Bittrex API connection for the store. The last thing you need is it showing up with  "NaN" on the prices... will save you some coding work.

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

Vol is 0.25 BTC - that's shit.

.. make it 0.21.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

I'm just personally full of a person as this sonysasankan.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

Btw i'm sure they'll not do cause i already informed Bill about 4C project.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:23:38 PM

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley

What does 4C have anything to do with Bittrex volume? You informed, but did he respond back saying he will give ERC an exception? Was that in PM or public (on the thread he posts about delisting)? NC2 had the same issue where their coins was getting delisted and the devs informed them that the volume is low because the coins is currently frozen etc. Bill responded and NC2 was not delisted. Like that, did Bill say anything like that about ERC? Or are you just hoping he would not delist?

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:33:06 PM

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

What does 4C have anything to do with Bittrex volume? You informed, but did he respond back saying he will give ERC an exception? Was that in PM or public (on the thread he posts about delisting)? NC2 had the same issue where their coins was getting delisted and the devs informed them that the volume is low because the coins is currently frozen etc. Bill responded and NC2 was not delisted. Like that, did Bill say anything like that about ERC? Or are you just hoping he would not delist?

ERC will not be delisted.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 07:47:57 PM

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

ERC will not be delisted.

Fuck man... its a simple question that only needs a simple yes/no answer. The question: Did bill respond to you saying he will not delist ERC?

"ERC will not be delisted" from you is not the answer.

bitluryz

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:14:19 PM

Mintpal vote increase  #122  -  808

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: