Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

I see you do not forget how to use the caps lock in such a noob way.

I told that ERC is not gonna delisted at all from Bittrex.

Are you like.... retarded or something? Who asked whether you think its going to stay or get kicked out of Bittrex? Here... let me google translate that for you in Italian just so we're on the same page.

Ha Bill risponde a voi dicendo che non sarà delisting ERC?

Why are you writing in what seems to be italian sorry?

This is English thread! Have you lost your way?

Btw i can repeat you that ERC is not gonna be delisted from Rex.

And moreover i suggest you to stop offending and using such words, cause i'm reporting you to moderator like if there is no tomorrow.

Just answer the question dude. Investors need to know if Bill responded to you saying he's giving you an exception. Why are you dancing around the simple question?

And if i would say that he will delist in an hour or tomorrow would you dump everything right now? Cheesy

In that case, take it as an YES!  Smiley

Keep dancing honey... I have all the time in the world  Cheesy

I wanna hug you so hard! All these cheap ERC for us Smiley

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:13:38 PM

Are you like.... retarded or something? Who asked whether you think its going to stay or get kicked out of Bittrex? Here... let me google translate that for you in Italian just so we're on the same page.

And moreover i suggest you to stop offending and using such words, cause i'm reporting you to moderator like if there is no tomorrow.

Just answer the question dude. Investors need to know if Bill responded to you saying he's giving you an exception. Why are you dancing around the simple question?

hey sonywhatever if you would really know about market you would be out there and trade or develop or even do something useful for any coin of you choice. There is nothing more shameful, than trading like a hysteric chicken and then blame the dev for your failure. Of course a multipool is a strong awaited feature, but the Dev is active all the time and he invests more than you and he hires and pays developers. It will be ready when its ready. Look about the responsiveness of this man. Do you really think he is a scammer? Would be a stange tactic and yes, now you can tell us how incompetent he is and bla bla bla. YOU traded like a firstgrader and will be even more angry, when these hardworking guys have their stuff out. Have you ever had the feeling of entering a not-so-perfect community and just focus growing with them? (WOW...such growth)  Maybe you would be able to afford loosing some Coins without behaving like a child then

and what about having fun ...
my last try to treat you like a man ...

akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:16:06 PM

And if i would say that he will delist in an hour or tomorrow would you dump everything right now? Cheesy

In that case, take it as an YES!  Smiley

Keep dancing honey... I have all the time in the world  Cheesy

Dont spend them all in one go, will you.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

Yes yes.... buy them all. Take a loan and buy them in fact. You will never get them this cheap. Its like chocolates on the streets! All those idiots selling don't know that its all a long term plan... buy buy.... that is the only way to raise the volume  Grin

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
kalenen

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:19:05 PM

In that case, take it as an YES!  Smiley

Dont spend them all in one go, will you.

Never intended Wink

www.bitmexscam.com
kalenen

Beware

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

Yes yes.... buy them all. Take a loan and buy them in fact. You will never get them this cheap. Its like chocolates on the streets! All those idiots selling don't know that its all a long term plan... buy buy.... that is the only way to raise the volume  Grin

Well it`s not based on hype like many coins out there.

www.bitmexscam.com
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:45:54 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 12:13:32 AM by sonysasankan

I'm so glad you're back from the sunny day after playing with your dogs Smiley I was beginning to get bored with the dev's whinings Tongue

There is nothing more shameful, than trading like a hysteric chicken and then blame the dev for your failure.
Can you quote me on that? Or are you simply pulling accusations out of your ass there? When did I trade this piece of shit. You clearly have no understanding of anything do you.

Of course a multipool is a strong awaited feature, but the Dev is active all the time and he invests more than you and he hires and pays developers. It will be ready when its ready.
Ya so? Did I say it will never be ready?

Look about the responsiveness of this man. Do you really think he is a scammer? Would be a stange tactic and yes, now you can tell us how incompetent he is and bla bla bla.
No he's not a scammer. He's just stupid and incompetent. I have provided my reasons in earlier posts. Go look for them if you are so curious.

YOU traded like a firstgrader and will be even more angry, when these hardworking guys have their stuff out.
Again... what trading? What stuff? Are we repeating the multipool nonsense again?

Have you ever had the feeling of entering a not-so-perfect community and just focus growing with them? (WOW...such growth)  
Have you heard of group hypnosis?

Maybe you would be able to afford loosing some Coins without behaving like a child then
Strangely enough I seem to be asking all the "grown up" questions here Smiley

and what about having fun ...
my last try to treat you like a man ...
Shit.... better get my act together then. Wouldn't want to lose respect in your eyes. Your approval means too much to me  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
apcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:46:48 PM

Can you please keep on dumping Grin i am almost up to 2 million erc Grin going for 5 million erc and holding
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 11:49:56 PM

Can you please keep on dumping Grin i am almost up to 2 million erc Grin going for 5 million erc and holding

+1  Cheesy

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 12:40:01 AM

Wow...I dumped 300,000+ at 20.  Went and grilled out on this beautiful Memorial Day.  And come back to more arguing and a price of 13.  Looks like I made the right decision.

Shocked Ops clearly mixt the posts - Point for you Mr Sony

zqjqiu

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:07:07 AM

+1  Cheesy
+1
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:53:49 AM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

Vol is 0.25 BTC - that's shit.

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

I'm just personally full of a person as this sonysasankan.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

Btw i'm sure they'll not do cause i already informed Bill about 4C project.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley
What's Doge?

But really, what makes this coin good at long run?

EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 12:02:08 PM

I sure think sony and zing are pointing out some flaws and making good points anyway, though sony might me slightly provocative.

What makes somebody say this coin is "good in the long run"? I've seen no basis on that claim what so ever. Somebody has some kind of information what makes it good - why won't he share it? Why does good questions get ignored and askers are just told to F themself? Mature. This should be the time where dev(s) tell what's going on instead of F'ing everybody.

Vol is 0.25 BTC - that's shit.

.. make it 0.21.

I don't F everybody.

I'm just personally full of a person as this sonysasankan.

For the ERC updates, what can i say? I've posted the timeline time a go, and multipool is scheudled from week 4.

If pump and dump fun has already passed for ERC, that's good for us.  If Bittrex are gonna delist now us, no prob, again.

Btw i'm sure they'll not do cause i already informed Bill about 4C project.

I would like to rememebr that also BTC had a valure wof nothing for the first two years...but , of course, you know cryptos only since doge and ahead, so ... Why my coins haven't made me millionaire? This is a question you need to answer yourself.. Smiley
What's Doge?

But really, what makes this coin good at long run?

Well first of all the fact that us developers hasn't still ran away should say you a lot, in these days full of crapcoins. (look at happycoin lol).

After think of what we've done in 17 days.
Think what we can do again . We aim to be a strong and used currency in Europe. We want to become this, and we will do it.
We'll set up a multipool for the sake of "buy pressure", but if people thinks that having a multipool means beeing a good coin, let me stop you: that's just a  trendy of the cryptos scene right now.
Multipools are ruining so many coins.

Btw back to the long run stuff, watch and youll see
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:36:07 PM

We'll set up a multipool for the sake of "buy pressure", but if people thinks that having a multipool means beeing a good coin..

That's all I ever wanted (and Zing wanted, probably a lot more wanted).

Btw, would take 0.3 BTC to boost ERC's price 133%. Shortsighted it might be, but it would shut some holes (like mine) for a short period of time. Maybe that would give some momentum too for a bigger boost. That 0.3 BTC should be easy with multipool. Maybe.

Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:52:36 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 07:06:10 PM by Polly Stripe

Thank weak hands. You gave me 100k ERC  Roll Eyes
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 07:11:43 PM

Finally i found we're you're hiding sonysasankan! That crap coin of PINKCOIN is from you?

LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.0

This is the socalled "revamped(wtf?) PinkCoin thread" , and who is the author? SONYSASANKAN!

You're soo petty poor boy.
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

This thread is funny.  I've already made back the money I lost from this coin.  Instead of waiting for weeks, months, or years, it took me TWELVE HOURS to make that money back.  So...I'm not sorry I dumped.  And not only that, if I wanted to buy back in, I could FOR LESS MONEY!
crowning

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Activity: -42

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 08:44:10 PM

Finally i found we're you're hiding sonysasankan! That crap coin of PINKCOIN is from you?

Would you two please just STFU?

Crypto-currencies are _still_ something very new, and to make them succeed we have _all_ to work together.

It doesn't matter whether your coin is from Europe, Pink, Dark or whatnot. If we fight everyone loses.

And no coin EVER succeeded because someone talked the competition down.

If you want to succeed, be better than the competition. Or even better work together (Doge getting help from the Digibyte guys is a nice example. Or pools helping each other after forks).

Grow up.

BOTH of you!

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Thanks to you, finally i see this community taking part more and more actively on the thread.

Also because of all the stuff about trool wars Cheesy

This is marketing baby: (Read 33938 times) ----> Compare this with others threads. Wink
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 09:32:52 PM

LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624017.0

This is the socalled "revamped(wtf?) PinkCoin thread" , and who is the author? SONYSASANKAN!

You're soo petty poor boy.

LOL... that troll was you? Ha ha ha... that was hillarious!! Did you see the responses? And who's hiding? Maybe you should check the dictionary for the meaning of revamped?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: