Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264518 times)
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:02:56 PM

is the coin dead?any thing new?
Every single of your posts seem to be one-liner. If you have something that you would like to ask about AsiaCoin, I am sure one of us here will be able to help you. To question your question, as you can see from the thread activity, AsiaCoin is not dead.
weeekeda

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

Every single of your posts seem to be one-liner. If you have something that you would like to ask about AsiaCoin, I am sure one of us here will be able to help you. To question your question, as you can see from the thread activity, AsiaCoin is not dead.

Another question maybe you can give me an answer. Why is the Volume of AC on Mintpal so low the last days? Noticed that after the Wallet problems. I think at 226 Satoshi it's a buy. The Volume on BTER is way higher than on Mintpal. I heared that Mintpal will remove some markets, hope that we are not dropped of with that low Volume...

Thanks in advance

Greetings from AC-Supporter
Weeekeda
ORiN

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

Another question maybe you can give me an answer. Why is the Volume of AC on Mintpal so low the last days? Noticed that after the Wallet problems. I think at 226 Satoshi it's a buy. The Volume on BTER is way higher than on Mintpal. I heared that Mintpal will remove some markets, hope that we are not dropped of with that low Volume...

Thanks in advance

Greetings from AC-Supporter
Weeekeda
As you can see, quite a bit of the volume from MintPal crossed over to Bter. Looking at the order depth, you will notice that the buy/sell orders are there but it is currently at a stalemate until investors push things either way. I personally think it is likely to go up again during the week. At the moment, I am trading on both MintPal and Bter. As for MintPal dropping AsiaCoin, I am sure we won't be considered since there are many coins with much lower volume. We have got a wallet update coming up as well as other developments.
weeekeda

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:47:56 PM

Thx 4 fast Information Love AC and think there is a big chance of success and higher prices in future.
coin loves

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:11:42 AM

still nothing stuck on block 71999 Angry
ORiN

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:54:25 AM

Are you using the latest wallets? We can help but we need more information on your OS and wallet version.

Have you tried adding more nodes to your asiacoin.conf file?
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

Please be more forwarding with info about what wallet you use ,
what system you are on , what you have done to address your issue ,
maybe , you just started your wallet doing nothing else ; that is fine , too .
welyoe

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:27:17 PM

try the "repairwallet" command ... hope it would help

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Stuck here too. using v 2.0.0.0 on Windows....

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
duplan

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

That could well be the solution if he updated his wallet to the latest and it still is hanging .
I solved my hang on block 72003 by using that command . I found out some small details .

Not that I really could know what the issue causing the wallets to get stuck updating was …
I hope , one day of these , our devs here , give us the story or conjectures .

However , when I updated to the new wallet , on Mac in my case ,
I unlocked my wallet to mint nonetheless to see if that is maybe helping the cause …
I got almost immediately towards block 72003 , this was due to 4 new stakes of my coin balance .

The stakes never confirmed enough to get broadcasted and get confirmed fully in the network .
My full balance moved to Stake entirely and when I tried to delete the 3 blockchain dat files …
, to download the entire chain anew , the coins balance that moved to stake disappeared , too .
Now , that can be scary if you look into your wallet and all balances are wiped out ,
even though the blockchain reaches full actuality .

Using the repairwallet command in the console
showed that there were 4 stakes that did ' not make it ' , and it took care of the issue ,
my coins showed up again in full amount under stake ( I had left them for weeks untouched ) ,
new staking happened even with a slightly higher amount , and my blockchain updated correctly .

The 4 stakes I received matured correctly and were soon credited to my balance ,
all my coins were released from Stake: and showed up correctly
under the Balance: again .

I transferred more Asiacoin into my wallet … to stake more in 2 weeks  …/
all at blazing speed which indicates a healthy network ,
difficulty is very high , I assume that to be very good for security & safety .

Happy end = Happy beginning .  

I recommend to trade your AC rather on mintpal than bter , for now .

I still love & support Asiacoin fully . AC rocks and has a lot of potential for growth .
ORiN

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:05:22 PM

That could well be the solution if he updated his wallet to the latest and it still is hanging .
I solved my hang on block 72003 by using that command . I found out some small details .

Not that I really could know what the issue causing the wallets to get stuck updating was …

I unlocked my wallet to mint nonetheless to see if that is maybe helping the cause …
I got almost immediately towards block 72003 , this was due to 4 new stakes of my coin balance .

The stakes never confirmed enough to get broadcasted and get confirmed fully in the network .
My full balance moved to Stake entirely and when I tried to delete the 3 blockchain dat files …
, to download the entire chain anew , the coins balance that moved to stake disappeared , too .
Now , that can be scary if you look into your wallet and all balances are wiped out ,

showed that there were 4 stakes that did ' not make it ' , and it took care of the issue ,
my coins showed up again in full amount under stake ( I had left them for weeks untouched ) ,
new staking happened even with a slightly higher amount , and my blockchain updated correctly .

The 4 stakes I received matured correctly and were soon credited to my balance ,

I still love & support Asiacoin fully . AC rocks and has a lot of potential for growth .

Seems that you might have been connected to some peers running the older 2.0.0.0 which saw some wallets advancing to block 72003 when everyone was stuck at 71999. Not sure what is the reason but repairwallet does help.
ORiN

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:06:23 PM

Stuck here too. using v 2.0.0.0 on Windows....
Are you on the old v2.0.0.0? The current link is actually v2.0.0.0 but our dev forgot to update the version in the rush to fix the blockchain issue.
duplan

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:15:07 PM

Seems that you might have been connected to some peers running the older 2.0.0.0 which saw some wallets advancing to block 72003 when everyone was stuck at 71999. Not sure what is the reason but repairwallet does help.

I got 4 stakes , 71999 + my 4 stakes = 72003 . That is where it got stuck without updating the chain . Now , looking at those particular stakes , the first one got 4/4 confirmations and the remaining to release the stake all unconfirmed since the chain was not really updating . The 2nd to the 4th stake got 3/4 confirmations to 1/4 confirmations , and all remaining confirmations to mature or confirm them to be released did not happen .
That happened all without my chain really going beyond 71999 but indicating on the forefront 92003 . Only after I used the repairwallet  command these 4 stakes had been nullified and completely rejected , a new staking with 4 stakes happened upon the original amount of Asiacoins I was holding , my chain updated fully to the actual block count , and after all the stake maturing confirmations needed ( over 60 ) I got them credited fully to my Balance: . I hope that explains the proceedings that I had witnessed .
lionhead666

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:39:40 PM

I got 4 stakes , 71999 + my 4 stakes = 72003 . That is where it got stuck without updating the chain . Now , looking at those particular stakes , the first one got 4/4 confirmations and the remaining to release the stake all unconfirmed since the chain was not really updating . The 2nd to the 4th stake got 3/4 confirmations to 1/4 confirmations , and all remaining confirmations to mature or confirm them to be released did not happen .
That happened all without my chain really going beyond 71999 but indicating on the forefront 92003 . Only after I used the repairwallet  command these 4 stakes had been nullified and completely rejected , a new staking with 4 stakes happened upon the original amount of Asiacoins I was holding , my chain updated fully to the actual block count , and after all the stake maturing confirmations needed ( over 60 ) I got them credited fully to my Balance: . I hope that explains the proceedings that I had witnessed .

I had the same problem with the latest windows wallet. All coins were on stake and after two weeks still stucking at 71999 + my unconfirmed staking blocks. I tried many things but only this worked out:

1. Delete the blockchain files (and keep the wallet.dat)
2. add only nodes to asiacoin.conf which are behind block 80000
3. restart the wallet and let it fully synchronize
(after this the wallet shows 0 coins on balance and also 0 coins on stake)
4. Open console and run "repairwallet"

My coins were showing up again on stake. And after the staking was confirmed the coins were fully credited to the balance.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:12:51 AM

My wallet stuck on 71999 block any help Sad

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:35:14 AM

That happened all without my chain really going beyond 71999 but indicating on the forefront 92003 . Only after I used the repairwallet  command these 4 stakes had been nullified and completely rejected , a new staking with 4 stakes happened upon the original amount of Asiacoins I was holding , my chain updated fully to the actual block count , and after all the stake maturing confirmations needed ( over 60 ) I got them credited fully to my Balance: . I hope that explains the proceedings that I had witnessed .

I had the same problem with the latest windows wallet. All coins were on stake and after two weeks still stucking at 71999 + my unconfirmed staking blocks. I tried many things but only this worked out:

My coins were showing up again on stake. And after the staking was confirmed the coins were fully credited to the balance.

How can I repair wallet

dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:48:30 AM

Now it's stuck on 72000 WTF

I hate this wallets issues Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

AsiaCoin wallet updated to latest!

Welcome to trade:

https://c-cex.com/?p=ac-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=ac-usd

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
ORiN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:53:15 AM

How can I repair wallet
You just quoted a post that tells you how to repair the wallet...
ORiN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:03:28 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 03:02:48 PM by ORiN

If you had unconfirmed stakes and was stuck at 71999, it pretty much means you were on the wrong fork. The issue has been resolved with the latest wallets in the OP and on our website.

Here are a summary of steps you can do:
1. Delete the blockchain files & backup the wallet.dat
2. Add nodes to asiacoin.conf that are using the latest wallets (It will be better if you cross reference for those wallets already beyond block 71999)
3. Restart the wallet app & allow it synchronise
4. After that, the wallet may show 0 coins on balance and on stake
5. Open debug window and run 'repairwallet' command in console tab

Our developers are working on rebasing our source code as the original source code left behind by the scam developer is quite messed up. Unfortunately, it has to be another hard fork for AsiaCoin to move on from the original source code to a new code base. The new wallet will be tested internally before we push it out for public release.

Hang in there, everyone!
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: