Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

I don't want to finace this new scam, after you ran off with the XBC money.  what's the next scam after you run off with this?  are there discounts for early IPO prices?  I hate to buy into the current tired scam while you're already preminign the next one. what, XDC?  extra doge coin?  WOO HOO!

Again, when did he "ran off" with anything. Show me a single post where XBCplus promised to use *all* the funds to fund the community? He was honest and burned about 150,000$ worth of coins..

He never burned the coin, seriouscoins did.

And how did seriouscoin get the coins?

nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 11:57:53 PM

You can use your other account and everybody interaction。。。

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:28:56 AM

Your right, IDENTICAL offering of coins as XBC. 100K coins at .001 each. Total coincidence. Last activity of user March 20. Ten Days before XBC announcement made with new user XBCplus.

Speculation sure. But I think my BTC paid to him earned the right.

Round numbers are very seldom...

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:30:03 AM

TwinWinNerD, regarding ZMeddy's statement. You know damn well that neither of us can provide proof. That is kind of the point. The offering on the exchange provided this opportunity. So he either took 52 BTC or a combination to then use to make more money. Why do you care? A scam is a scam. The theorized one only gives him more credit for being devious. AND if he still can control the market that should concern you. Even the remote possibility of this is relevant.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

TwinWinNerD, regarding ZMeddy's statement. You know damn well that neither of us can provide proof. That is kind of the point. The offering on the exchange provided this opportunity. So he either took 52 BTC or a combination to then use to make more money. Why do you care? A scam is a scam. The theorized one only gives him more credit for being devious. AND if he still can control the market that should concern you. Even the remote possibility of this is relevant.

What I don't understand is the hate for the dev. One day ago no one gave a shit about the original dev. Now people can't stop talking about him.

Its hypocrite. They just fear their investment in XBC gets deluted. But if they really believe in XBC they shouldn't have to worry.

It is sad in my opinion. People start making things about emotion instead of facts.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:35:30 AM

What I don't understand is the hate for the dev. One day ago no one gave a shit about the original dev. Now people can't stop talking about him.

Its hypocrite. They just fear their investment in XBC gets deluted. But if they really believe in XBC they shouldn't have to worry.

It is sad in my opinion. People start making things about emotion instead of facts.

I was concerned about this loophole days ago and voiced my concern. I hope you haven't given him too much of your BTC for the worthless XLC. good luck.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:36:48 AM

I was concerned about this loophole days ago and voiced my concern. I hope you haven't given him too much of your BTC for the worthless XLC. good luck.

Nothing I can't afford to lose Smiley

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:55:07 AM

I'm wondering which exchange will accept XLC?
I don't think polo will do it

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:08:56 AM

Polo said they wont accept XLC on their exchange.

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:29:27 AM

i got a reply from user XBCPlus

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=294365

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
ssh2003

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:46:18 AM

Hello!

Launched new pool http://xlc.coinsinfo.net/ with 1% fee

Enjoy with mining!
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:28:19 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 10:26:25 AM by WayForward

Nice selective quoting here, that is NOT what busoni said at all. He said, as I asked him directly, that he was skeptical about adding it in because he like yourself and the rest of the lemmings think the dev SHOULDNT be allowed to make money on his coin ?  A lot of you people are just plain selfish. Demanding the extra coins to be destroyed after you all got in at 0.001 FMD. He then went on saying he would have to monitor it closely.  Thats all I have to say about your quote the rest is my comment in general.

Where is the proof that the previous dev had to do what YOU ALL wanted with HIS share that he admitted paying for himself ?   It seems in this world only YOU the investor is allowed to make money but screw the dev? Its only NOT fair when someone cant hoard more than everyone, including the dev.  The fact that this guy already has a working wallet out already shows me who the real devs were/are behind XBC, considering aren't you XBC guys still waiting for your wallet ?  

I wonder what internal problems there are within XBC from the committee that arent devs/coders but merely bagholders - you guys dont always decide the best course of action you know nor the correct one - most decisions made by the team have been pretty selfish that benefits them more so.  Had nothing to do with the dev and he wanted out ? go figure. The frenzy of ugly support/hate from the committee you see on here, if its any indication of the team running XBC, then what can i say? can you blame anyone for wanting out of that ?  I hate drama and would have left too. and cashed out on my investment.  

You guys demanded that they destroy the coins, and he did, all for the purpose so you could all cash out at a higher price - which if you were SMART (as I doubt most of you are) you would have made bank when XBC peaked at 0.04. Pretty good return if you bought in at 0.001

You all forgot the first IPO of xbc was a complete and utter disaster, a failure of epic proportions.  Poloniex trollbox became a frenzy of XBC support less than a week ago, and anyone with an opinion otherwise was trolled and shut down hard.  Now they are up in arms about another coin.

You cant have your cake and eat it too but it seems this group of xbc supporters want exactly that. So with that said, take your whining to the XBC thread where it belongs.

'
XBC has its issues big time, the double spend attack, the fact 1400 XBC WAS STOLEN from poloniex all recently.  These are not things the dev would do, thats the community doing that.  If WC is dying because of double spend attack I dont know why XBC would live on with the same problem plus having coins stolen.  Yet XBC committee are blaming the guy who left the dysfunctional team.. LOL ok.

XBc bagholders should be up 1000% and if you are not, you are in here bashing the thread/coin and dev.  
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:31:28 AM

There will be a big announcement soon Wink

NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:37:17 AM

Nice selective quoting here, that is NOT what busoni said at all. He said, as I asked him directly, that he was skeptical about adding it in because he like yourself and the rest of the lemmings think the dev SHOULDNT be allowed to make money on his coin by selling his premine.  A lot of you people are just plain selfish.  He then went on saying he would have to monitor it closely.  Thats all I have to say about your quote the rest is my comment in general.

I seriously doubt most of you even know who is behind both of these coins that IS playing you both against each other like a fiddle.  Keep dancing to the beat Smiley it profits us.

Seriously most of your XBC fan boys cant accept any competition at all, foaming at the mouth. Where is the proof hat the previous dev had to do what YOU ALL wanted with HIS premine ? and let he real 100% was premined.  It seems in this world only YOU the invester is allowed to make money screw the dev,

You guys demanded that they destroy the coins, and he did, all for the purpose so you could all cash out - which if you were SMART (as I doubt most of you are) you would have made bank when XBC peaked at 0.04.

You all forgot the first IPO of xbc was a complete and utter disaster, a failure of epic proportions.  Poloniex trollbox became a frenzy of XBC support and anyone with an opinion was trolled and shut down hard.  Now they are up in arms about another coin

You cant have your cake and eat it too but it seems this group of xbc supporters want exactly that.

You should be up 1000% and if you are not, you are in here bashing the thread/coin and dev. 

No one brings any proof to the threads anymore ? is it "lets see if I can drum up support from the sheep to follow me - screw facts we dont need those if I can get more people believing my shit than your shit"

LOL I just read this thread and I was thinking this EXACT thing. It is like coin devs are not allowed to make any money on their creation and no one will ever be happy no matter what the dev does (even if he destroys the entire dev fund which was like over $200,000 USD for the community).

1000+ to you sir. Stupid sheep.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:44:30 AM

LOL I just read this thread and I was thinking this EXACT thing. It is like coin devs are not allowed to make any money on their creation and no one will ever be happy no matter what the dev does (even if he destroys the entire dev fund which was like over $200,000 USD for the community).

No one said he couldn't make money. Would it be awesome if he were willing to do this just to be a part of the growth especially since he owned personal coins? Yes.

But if he wants to make money, fine. I just don't see how it's fair the dev gets the overwhelming majority of the IPO funds while the community left behind gets barely enough to get by.

Talk about the one-percenters.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:47:47 AM

No one said he couldn't make money. Would it be awesome if he were willing to do this just to be a part of the growth especially since he owned personal coins? Yes.

But if he wants to make money, fine. I just don't see how it's fair the dev gets the overwhelming majority of the IPO funds while the community left behind gets barely enough to get by.

But the thing here is that the Dev offered the funds. There is a massive amount of FUD around. Seriouscoin was offered parts of the funds.

XBCplus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:01:01 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 10:05:52 PM by XBCplus

But the thing here is that the Dev offered the funds. There is a massive amount of FUD around. Seriouscoin was offered parts of the funds.

Everyone knew that the XBC WAS the DEV FUND. They are now mad at their selfish decision (because at the time, they were looking at doubling their net worth with half of the supply gone) and now they are coming after me.

So to sum it up. They wanted me to destroy $200,000+ USD worth of XBC for their own greed (which was the dev fund). A lot of members expressed concern about this (the true supporters), but they were out voted. I suggested to seriouscoins to set up a donation address as we will not have anything. Few people donated, dev fund ran dry, so people started having to spend their own BTC and now the hatred has turned to me. They are now demanding all of the BTC I made from XBC.

So everyone wins and I end up with nothing. If you think this sounds fair, you really need to get a reality check. To put it politely.
unhooked

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:28:47 PM

Dam all this publicity for free. Where do I sign up Smiley

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:19:07 PM

I also meditated on the problem and yes there is a valid argument here that needs to discussed around a table and a good solution found for everyone and the Coin. I do believe though that if we can mend this broken relationship between DEV AND COMMUNITY it is better than having this sour aftertaste. I am more  in preference to diplomacy than ww3. Smiley. I do strongly feel though that this coin should be postponed until the XBC Brand and work is fully functional and established.
I have sent pm and email to both XBCPLUS AND SERIOUS and hope we can come to a viable Cooperaton and understanding. All the fighting in the Poloniex trollbox left an aftertaste I didn't feel happy about at all with everyone fighting. It's not what we should all be about.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:24:22 PM

Just staked my first XLC coins Smiley

POS rocks. And it is working!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: