Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:24:51 AM

any new development with this?

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:11:04 PM

any new development with this?

not much. Seems dead to me Sad

portsofessen

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:51:21 PM

The mining has been completed Dearpassin46 you can only stake and trade the coin now.

E-mails are going out tonight to a few different exchanges will post more details later along with responses when I receive them.

Thanks for all the support guys we're making progress!!!

LOTS MORE TO COME!

intothelite - have you received response yet from any exchanges??
also the official xlc site domain name isn't very good, are there any plans to update this?

jakecrow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

lol at this price might as well buy the entire supply, what a joke. Too bad this was abandoned after the IPO. I barely spent anything so I hardly care but still it's a shame, just another day in crypto I guess.
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

I received a response from c-cex and i have submitted the request to add it to their voting as well. We are on the voting list for mintpal at https://www.mintpal.com/voting We are number 426 so that may take some time and also since the volume isn't very high there is no way to bypass the voting system without paying to be added to the exchange.

And unfortunately since I do not have any funds from the IPO there is no way for me to get it added any faster.

The website is coming along and i have spoke with Haschows and multipool.us to get us on there. I am still waiting for response from multipool as soon as i hear from them i will post the response.

I apologize for the delay as i was having some issues getting onto my account due to no security question setup and not remembering which e-mail i had use for this account.

Portsofessen: that is not the official site this is a temporary one until i can find someone who can take care of the other needs we have in terms of a forum and some other features i would like to see implemented.

Also for those of you interested please join us on #xlcplus on Freenode.net we have our development team in there at all times.

Thanks again everyone for the continued support. I know right now it looks like the price has tanked but if anything this is just an opportunity to get in at a lower price im currently staking all of my coins and ive already had 200 transactions!!!

Lets spread the word! and dont forget to vote on mintpal and c-cex(once it gets added)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:29:13 PM

I received a response from c-cex and i have submitted the request to add it to their voting as well. We are on the voting list for mintpal at https://www.mintpal.com/voting We are number 426 so that may take some time and also since the volume isn't very high there is no way to bypass the voting system without paying to be added to the exchange.

And unfortunately since I do not have any funds from the IPO there is no way for me to get it added any faster.

So I suppose the XLCPlus dev won't be using any funds at all from the ipo towards the coin?

I'm out myself, after seeing basically no development whatsoever, but I do feel sort of bad for those who are still holding this.

Bittrex already stated they plan on delisting the coin by next week due to low volume. So I would certainly try to get the coin on some exchange... somewhere... anywhere.
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:35:59 PM

You investors are all idiots, once a scammer, always a scammer. If the dev stole ipo BTC from XBC why wont he do it with XLC?

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:19:28 PM

poornamelessme:  what do you mean exactly when you say be seeing no development?

thank you guys for the feedback!

Also in regards to the bittrex statement i have not seen that anywhere nor have i been informed of that happening.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:18:38 AM

poornamelessme:  what do you mean exactly when you say be seeing no development?

thank you guys for the feedback!

Also in regards to the bittrex statement i have not seen that anywhere nor have i been informed of that happening.

Let me first preface this by saying this isn't a knock on you personally, as you haven't been with the coin that long. But it's been a while since the coin's release, and the coin has a temporary website, is on one small exchange (and is about to get delisted) and has a total of 7 votes in MP voting. No talk of merchants, larger exchanges, or anything special as far as wallet functionality.

And most importantly, not a single word of using any of the ipo funds for the coin itself. As with many people, I expected this due to the original dev's past behavior, but I did buy back for a small amount of coin... and I haven't seen much, besides, well, extremely low volume.

And here is the bittrex statement. I suggest you contact them if you wish to keep the coin on the exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635824.0

Below you will find markets that we're removing on Monday, June 9th.  If you'd like to see them stick around, the best thing to do is spread the word and get the market active again.  We generated this list based on average volume in the last week and length of time on Bittrex, or whether the wallet and network has been having trouble.  In rare cases, we'll open LTC markets for coins or give the community more time to build volume.  If you are a developer of a coin on this list and would like to keep your market on Bittrex, please contact us at support@bittrex.com

BitStarCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BITS
CapitalCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CPTL
DistroBlitz: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DB
GermanyCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GER
GreeceCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRCE
HighFiveCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-H5C
KashmirCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KSC
LireCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LIRE
LiteCoinPlus: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLC
NobleCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NOBL
ParallaxCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PLX
SaveCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPC
WorldCoin: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WDC
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:20:27 AM

By the way, if bittrex isn't agreeable, look at kingcoiny, atomic trade, coined up, and a couple of the small guys. Something is better than nothing. Or better yet, break open that ipo wallet and spend some funds to get listed on better exchanges.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:47:28 AM

Thank you for the link i sent an e-mail out to them at bittrex and i'm sending going to reply to their thread. I will look into those options you listed. I will post any responses i get from them.

thank you!

as per the funds from the IPO i have no direct access to them it all goes through XBCPlus.

I'm trying my hardest to do the best I can with what I've got.

Looking to have a new site posted within the next 2 weeks. it will have an actual website name as opposed to the free-site hosted one.

Thanks again for all your support and feedback.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:03:29 AM

i have reached out to kingcoiny and atomic trade awaiting their responses.

And i just heard back from bill at bittrex and they will extend us for another week to see if the volume picks up in the meantime i am also working to get on a couple other exchanges and to get multi-pool set up. I will try to expedite the new site and see what can be done with the wallet for any kind of new features or a complete overhaul on litecoinplus and a new logo. I would like everyone's feedback though.

thank you,

Below is the response from Bill.

Bill (Bittrex)
Jun 07 19:58

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're willing to keep you around for another week. Please keep us updated on your plans for the coin.

Bill

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:42:43 AM

Gonna need you guys to step it up as far as voting is concerned. I can't be the only one voting on mintpal. We have 8 votes now there's definitely progress to be made. You're all complaining about how we aren't on another exchange yet I don't really see anyone voting on it.

I need your support!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:53:14 AM

Voted and will be voting frequently. Whats on the to do list? Besides the website what else is being worked on? The only way I can help is through donations. Once i start taking profits this week ill be donating, but first I would like to know what is going on development wise. Thanks.

caiyongab

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:11:49 AM

When I visited the BTC IPO address:
https://blockchain.info/address/15bVCCVgTJV7u45seXSj5NwDqVAzao69jU  .
the  BTC  all Withdrawal.even I dont know the btc ’s  use or application.

XBCplus

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:07:48 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 02:38:49 AM by XBCplus

I haven't ran away. We're still looking into how to raise the price. Most of the tasks have been completed except the multipool (would there be demand for this?).

Right now, our biggest feedback from exchanges is that XLC has too low trading volume. XLC rides on XBC and right now XBC is trending down. There will be an announcement for XBC soon that might change this.

Stay tuned!
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:04:43 PM

Voted and will be voting frequently. Whats on the to do list? Besides the website what else is being worked on? The only way I can help is through donations. Once i start taking profits this week ill be donating, but first I would like to know what is going on development wise. Thanks.

Thanks for the support crypto. I have reached out to a few different exchanges to get the coin on them. I am awaiting reply from C-Cex, Kingcoiny, and Atomic Trade.

I am also still awaiting responses from Multipool.us and hashcows.

As XBCplus said he is looking into the multipool option while I work on the exchanges and further website development. Along with the graphics overhaul which if anyone has suggestions or graphics to submit for the new logo and design that would be great!

Thanks again for all your feedback and support, keep voting i have been voting as well right now we are number 381 There may be a lot on the list but a decent amount of them have a relatively low numbers of votes. I figure if we can get it on the move then possibly we can show that there is a good following it'll be easier to negotiate or get them to give us a chance.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:40:54 AM

ok, something is 100% not correct here, you are saying you are taking over this coin or whatever and you dont have access to funds? why? this is crazy, the original dev must not think much of xlc if he cant even pump a few btc into it to get it moving in the right direction, he has enough money from the ipo, even to pay to get it on big exchange. i would like to know where these btc's are? at this moment in time im clearly not happy at all the way this is going.

XBCplus

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:08:47 PM

ok, something is 100% not correct here, you are saying you are taking over this coin or whatever and you dont have access to funds? why? this is crazy, the original dev must not think much of xlc if he cant even pump a few btc into it to get it moving in the right direction, he has enough money from the ipo, even to pay to get it on big exchange. i would like to know where these btc's are? at this moment in time im clearly not happy at all the way this is going.

Please read the response above your post. intothelite is working on the exchanges and I am working on getting a multipool setup. We are BOTH working on XLC. No one has vanished.

These are our current hurdles (I have even offered BTC for these services).

1. Exchanges don't want XLC as there is no volume. So we need to work on more people trading XLC on bittrex. Even small trades/ or just anything right now. When exchange operators look at XLC, it is a flatline with no activity.

2. Multipools are not responding as there is no demand for XLC. This makes it incredibly frustrating for myself and intothelite.

I completely understand your frustration but please see our position right now. Our hands are tied so we are actively talking about ways of creating more attention.

Any suggestions are welcome and encouraged. I was going to give away the XLC that I hold (as I have been buying over the last few weeks) but this wouldn't help the price.

Everyone needs to understand that development cycles go for a lot longer than 1 month. Imagine if everyone had given up on Bitcoin and Satoshi after one month? Just like bitcoin, these things take time.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:55:48 PM

Please read the response above your post. intothelite is working on the exchanges and I am working on getting a multipool setup. We are BOTH working on XLC. No one has vanished.

These are our current hurdles (I have even offered BTC for these services).

1. Exchanges don't want XLC as there is no volume. So we need to work on more people trading XLC on bittrex. Even small trades/ or just anything right now. When exchange operators look at XLC, it is a flatline with no activity.

2. Multipools are not responding as there is no demand for XLC. This makes it incredibly frustrating for myself and intothelite.

I completely understand your frustration but please see our position right now. Our hands are tied so we are actively talking about ways of creating more attention.

Any suggestions are welcome and encouraged. I was going to give away the XLC that I hold (as I have been buying over the last few weeks) but this wouldn't help the price.

Everyone needs to understand that development cycles go for a lot longer than 1 month. Imagine if everyone had given up on Bitcoin and Satoshi after one month? Just like bitcoin, these things take time.

yes i have read the above post, so this past month what have YOU been doing as you have been very quiet?? personally i think thats what the problem was that there wasnt enough done at the very start by you the dev, it should be on numerous exchanges now but its not, now intothelite has come on the scene and no dis-respect to him but should you not be leading this coin instead of him? its quite simple you have PLENTY of btc so put it to good use,  im very dissapointed as this was my first ipo investment, and look what happens ;( not impressed at all atm!, sorry dont mean to be harsh im just speaking the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: