Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:11:17 AM

i dont like what i see on the top page of xlc on bittrex. this coin needs a push in the right direction. what if they delist it? what then?
bittrex is a big exchange, if we lose them then im not sure what happen next, we maybe need a miracle lol.

I agree with you. Can you refer any good skills of yours or any body else?

We just need 2 things:
- Code dev to help me out.
- Traders that trade daily there.

If the bittrex delist us... the coin will not end. We are already into allcrypt exchange and if we continue like this.. we will be at allcoin too.

The bigger exchange promotes us better yes. But does not make the coin necessarily better. We are the ones that drive the value of the coin. If we quit... value goes down. If we show some ideas, dedication, interest, and objectives... then the value will go up up up.

I, intothelite and some other good community guys have been working / dedicating the time that we sometimes don't have. But we need someone to step in.. and help. More supporters, and definitively a coder.

I am not sure but.. XLCplus is.. possible out... But I am staying. Why? Because I see something in this coin. And because I believe that coins like this can be transformed. And from what I learned, it's the hard work that joins the best teams. Without it.. nothing stands.

It might take time for me to learn everything.. but I will bring value. If it takes 1 year.. then 1 year it is. If less better!

Don't take this personal please. I just used your post to express my opinion. Thanks for being interested... but we need more that just that. Want to join?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:23:09 PM

i dont like what i see on the top page of xlc on bittrex. this coin needs a push in the right direction. what if they delist it? what then?
bittrex is a big exchange, if we lose them then im not sure what happen next, we maybe need a miracle lol.

I agree with you. Can you refer any good skills of yours or any body else?

We just need 2 things:
- Code dev to help me out.
- Traders that trade daily there.

If the bittrex delist us... the coin will not end. We are already into allcrypt exchange and if we continue like this.. we will be at allcoin too.

The bigger exchange promotes us better yes. But does not make the coin necessarily better. We are the ones that drive the value of the coin. If we quit... value goes down. If we show some ideas, dedication, interest, and objectives... then the value will go up up up.

I, intothelite and some other good community guys have been working / dedicating the time that we sometimes don't have. But we need someone to step in.. and help. More supporters, and definitively a coder.

I am not sure but.. XLCplus is.. possible out... But I am staying. Why? Because I see something in this coin. And because I believe that coins like this can be transformed. And from what I learned, it's the hard work that joins the best teams. Without it.. nothing stands.

It might take time for me to learn everything.. but I will bring value. If it takes 1 year.. then 1 year it is. If less better!

Don't take this personal please. I just used your post to express my opinion. Thanks for being interested... but we need more that just that. Want to join?

i trade yes, but not knowledgeable on coding, my friend is a coder but he not into crypto at all.
i hope xlc doesnt get the boot of bittrex, i like it there for trading.
and when u mention xlcplus or btcplus (same person), i dont no what to think! i paid ipo price for my xlc for it only to de-value in price after it was launced on bittrex, wtf? i lost automatically straight away lol, but you live and learn.
maybe you could ask him for some of his bitcoins (ipo bitcoins i must say) to pump this coin, surely that would get peoples attention on the coin, a damm good pump is what xlc needs  Cheesy
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:42:42 AM

Can I get in touch with your friend? or can he look at XLC code and talk to me afterwards?

That would be nice. And if he/she likes this crypto suff I can boost is knowledge up into this faster.

Also, I am not going to hide stuff, I am not here to win because of other loose, I am here as a challenge, the main one.. is to prove myself that this coin will be sustainable and that the code is the less important part of the thing.. the community and the dev group are the main keys. But you might want to make a plan B. Regarding your investment. Just in case (not that I am stating that XLC will die or is dead, like some say, but because if all of you still believe in XLCplus, then you should search for more info). But I would tell you... that I am holding too some investment.. not paid off (possibly never will). If I can I will make it lucrative for myself, but first is the learning and the team I wish to build. But for the ones that want numbers, my plans will be to raise the coin value to at least a sustainable 10k satoshi.

- For that I am getting a new coder.. teach him the ways around, and what I have learned from the code.
- I will, myself dev and study new features for the coin.
- Recruit more people.

I have learned one very important lesson in life.. if you give up.. you are dead. If you don't.. you might only be asleep.

Take care guys... and thanks for everyone that is believing. XLC will not be as fast (in terms of dev) as other coins.. so if you plan on seeing profit next week.. forget it. But I will buy your coins if you wish.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:14:24 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:21:52 PM by BarTeam

Just to let you know some progress regarding wallet code...

I have decided to re-produce the Berkeley DB library dependency using mingw compiler and with the minimum possible... using Qt Creator. Once finished.. I will share over github.

It's kind of hard.. to join.. only stuff we need.. any suggestions for best practices?
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 12:00:44 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 02:53:26 PM by BarTeam

XLC does not appear to be at bittrex... I am investigating.. sent ticker request.

Allcrypt is trading...

EDIT: Already speaking with Bittrex... and I think there is some it was a kind of mistake. I will try to sort it out soon.. keep in touch.

EDIT #2: If anyone has questions... regarding XLC... please PM or post. I will be answering all them.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:17:56 AM

Still no second reply from bittrex, from Ryan or Bill.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:34:36 AM

BarTeam, i just wanted to say how amazed i am by your efforts towards working on XLC, it's so nice, refreshing and happy to finally see some dedication going towards a coin. Is the original Dev and IntoTheLite still around? Or is it just you?

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:40:42 AM

who ever buys this crap and not the real litecoin LTC is a retard.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:42:05 AM

who ever buys this crap and not the real litecoin LTC is a retard.

Keep your opinion to yourself, what did that post gain you? Who wants to buy LTC now that the price is dropping like a rock because of ASICS, i guess the ASICS didnt effect LTC like they did to BTC.

BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:49:36 PM

BarTeam, i just wanted to say how amazed i am by your efforts towards working on XLC, it's so nice, refreshing and happy to finally see some dedication going towards a coin. Is the original Dev and IntoTheLite still around? Or is it just you?

IntoTheLite is still around. The Original Dev.. I am not so sure. But I will give it more time.

As of me.. you already know my standing.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:52:09 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 09:18:09 PM by BarTeam

We are still trading XLC over: https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=982

Quick Status: I have been a bit more quiet than usual.. that's because I am over a period of heavy work.. due to others vacations. So I have less time to get here or complete code dev. But It's not a dead project. By all means. Every day, I keep following up with more tech, info and awareness of code and other coins features.. I am just learning so much! =) All I will tell you is.. I am buying all XLC I can... from mining other coins. Now without bittrex.. I am focusing my earnings into BTC profits to accumulate enough to buy a new server system, where I will host part of my future developments. I will pair up with other servers from commercial services and friends I am teaching. By the end of this year. I will be possibly able to mutate XLC into all I have been learning. XLC is just a signature for what I intend to do. No promises though... assume your own risks.. I am taking mine! Non paid! =) But for sure the best adventure over dev I ever had!

Thank you all! And keep voting! Even if you don't hold XLC!
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

I am still here just not able to be as active due to some changes at my job with a restructuring of the department i worked for they fired 2 people and now i have to take on the extra responsibilities of one of those people along with them changing my hours so it has been a bit rough on me adjusting to that id like to be able to devote and dedicate as much of my time as i did in the beginning when i got BarTeam on board and when i took the lead after this coin was kind of just left sitting and it makes me very ecstatic to see that BarTeam is doing such a great job on this coin and really stepped up and has handled all that has been thrown at him.

best ways to get in touch with me are through PM's here or XLCPlus@gmail.com

Keep up the great work BarTeam!!!

and i thank you all for the continued support!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:41:20 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 11:02:25 PM by BarTeam

Litecoin Plus Status (Update #6):

Trading this week:
Bittrex delisted us.. but I have proof that it was by mistake. Nevertheless they do not seem interested in bringing us back.
Allcrypt holds the crown now. =) I am seeing some trading there.

XLC Votes:
Mintpal     #219 >> #210 14RkaPPqi5RnYUpjNUM3hKL62L6KTLYmMG   527 Votes
AllCoin      #26 >> #28    1EaWuySjsNnLsdQDxdHQW3aRS2btAEDapt  755 Votes
SwissCEX  #80 >> #69    1E8z5JKNkdB7Cggzmk3cNUbx2XLdZSzuGR   160 Votes
BTER        #30 >> #31    126 Votes UP 0 Votes DOWN                    126 Total Score
C-CEX      #?? >> #43     13LhAzKsCsib1pnVSGrMk2HkZZNMfyAF87    8 Votes
AskCoin    #65 NEW

Recruiting:
About the person I have talked over update #5... lost him. Not sure yet if it was because he went on vacations.. but I will still chase him. Other than that.. no one.

Promotions (no change):
BTER referral login:
Status (1 user, 0 USD Total): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w1EdprpDSm5A35ijrOtG3q1xoioFRUzwr-cubO9h7yo/edit#gid=0

Wallet (plans/updates):
 - I am trying to compile with newer versions of SSL1.0.0e, Qt4.8.6, MingW4.8, etc. Before changing any code. -> Done. Last action to be done is Berckey DB 4.8 with (if possible) reduced size...
 - As I go.. read and comment the code. -> pending
 - Refresh/change wallet specific UI settings -> New (pending)
 - Add multi-threading to wallet code -> New (long pending)
 - Pioneer MPI wallets "optional stake time" of down to 1 second to take benefit of fast stakes and higher volume transaction seed nodes. -> New (idea)
 - Re-adapt stake splinting due to high volume wallets or automatic "don't split" above certain amount of inputs. -> New (idea)

Others:
My twitter account... @CryptoBarTeam I am at 12 followers... need 50!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 10:59:03 PM

For everyone supporting... me..

http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/crypto-barteam/9b/33a/2a9/

=) It will get bigger .. I promise!
mortalviking

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:23:48 AM

Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:48:04 AM

Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.

I am not sure if in the past there was some kind of problem with them.. but I will try again.

EDIT: Done. Sent request explaining XLC current state.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:54:42 AM

Anyone interested in bringing the explorer back? It's someone that built it only for Bittrex (the only available by then) and me or IntoTheLite can't find him for some time. If you are still around.. please PM me, CC intothelite..

I will be reverting my efforts to building one if no one shows up.
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:43:11 PM

You will start seeing higher pumping of votes over Bter... =) I just reached 2 votes/hour and possible will have an additional vote next week.
mortalviking

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

Barteam, you should try getting xlc listed on poloniex.  I also sent them a request to list it but i think would like to hear from a dev.

I am not sure if in the past there was some kind of problem with them.. but I will try again.

EDIT: Done. Sent request explaining XLC current state.

Cool barteam, if we can get listed on poloniex too and they see the potential it has like xbc, i will work hard voting, i have been voting at the other exchanges too.  By the end of the year or even into next year, it should have well worth its value.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:27:26 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 04:30:02 PM by poornamelessme

Cool barteam, if we can get listed on poloniex too and they see the potential it has like xbc, i will work hard voting, i have been voting at the other exchanges too.  By the end of the year or even into next year, it should have well worth its value.

XBC is sort of dead, and selling below IPO prices. I honestly see no logical reason for Poloniex to take XLC now.  And yeah, there was some sort of problem with them in the past ... namely the original dev for XBC, and dev for XLC, walked away from the coin with all ICO funds and more or less left behind a broken wallet for others to try to deal with -- Busoni wasn't exactly pleased with this, I assume.

I also see no reason for XLC to use the branding anymore... it should have changed ages ago.

I'd suggest going after the smaller exchanges, and maybe 1-2 of them might pick it up. It may require a 'bounty' or two, however.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: