Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:24:09 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 12:53:57 AM by Soepkip

Did you donate to the PR firm fund yet?

No? Please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1  
Paypal: Donate with Paypal  
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE JUST PASSED THE 10,000$ mark!

* This project is managed by IconicExpert

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

What is needed to make this a success?

• Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rent)
  • 50 Girls for 2 hours
  • 50 T-Shirts
  • Water For Girls
  • 1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
  • 1000 Sell Sheets
  • Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT[/size]

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:26:59 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 12:38:00 AM by digicidal

Why cant just the price stay @32k....already at 30k..

Don't sell under 100k, many holders are not even going to sell til market hits 100k which it would be at if it was not for likes of Soepkip and gang. Keeping prices down. DON'T SELL TO THE MOB, THEY ARE TAKING YOUR COINS THINKING PRICES WON'T MOVE HIGHER, THEY WILL.

Won't go into how ridiculous this notion is to normal traders... but whatever.

Here's a thought to ponder... if someone with 1M-2M BC wanted to, they could pretty much drive the price to 5K sats without much effort... all without actually selling more than a couple hundred thousand in the process.

So this nefarious group of master manipulators and speculators is trying to accumulate BC at prices higher than necessary so those looking to exit can take less of a loss than if they had merely used the timing of the recent drama to incite panic selling in a massive way?!?! 

Those have to be some of the nicest "selfish manipulators" I've ever encountered in my life.  If only those involved in the CDS scandal would have been similarly "evil" - the whole recession of the past several years wouldn't have even been called a market correction.

It doesn't really work like that. If you had 3 million and sold 200-300k every few hours it would lower the price... but it wouldn't lower it that much. it would probably not even break 20k.

The orderbook does not represent the full amount of buying potential or selling pressure on the market.

I'm aware of that... but that's not how you push the price down... the only time you actually need to 'use' your held capital is to break through areas of significant support... panic and confusion will do all of the rest.  Works exactly the same on the way down as it does on the way up.  The more fear there is and the larger the wall on the sell side... the more likely people will jump it to get out ahead of the really bad prices.

If someone just DUMPED 3M on the market... it would only represent a momentary crash and then bounce up and you'd have simply cost yourself profits.  If the idea is that someone wants to accumulate at a lower price... then pump later... driving the price down during a period ripe with panic already seems a much better strategy.

Maybe I'm missing something - but I've seen it done this way many times over the past few years.  All I'm saying is that if someone was looking for a firesale... the last week in the main thread would have been the perfect time to take such action... but none was taken. Wink

3M BC (at current prices) represents roughly the entire current daily BC volume of cryptsy and mintpal - which includes both buys and sells... but you say this isn't enough? Guess I need to research more as my math skills much be rusty.
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:42:03 AM

Hey guys, even tho this is moderated, it's wayy more organized and cleaner on

Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

and

BlackcoinTalk:
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php

Come visit us and discuss on ongoing projects and developments in the working!

Cheers
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:46:22 AM

Reddit:

and

BlackcoinTalk:

Cheers

I miss all the backhanded compliments and outright slandering.

Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:48:35 AM

Reddit:

and

BlackcoinTalk:

Cheers

I miss all the backhanded compliments and outright slandering.

Post moar Muffins!

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:50:06 AM

Think that should be also at the top of the post and in bigger font. Newbies may not know.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Post moar Muffins!

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

Have you guys checked out [ANN] forum lately? It is like all PoS clones.  Grin

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:54:14 AM

Think that should be also at the top of the post and in bigger font. Newbies may not know.

Added Smiley

████
██████████████████████

digicidal

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:56:31 AM

For good reason... if I was launching a coin now - there's only one template I would bother copying... BlackCoin. Smiley
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:57:18 AM

ok, question, what is the point of the person posting .34bc sells every 10 sats? Just trying to understand reason, if there is one. Smiley
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:59:13 AM

For good reason... if I was launching a coin now - there's only one template I would bother copying... BlackCoin. Smiley

Yeah, only problem is that the template is getting bigger each and every day :p

████
██████████████████████

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

ok, question, what is the point of the person posting .34bc sells every 10 sats? Just trying to understand reason, if there is one. Smiley

I'm not sure. Basically to inflate/deflate the price I think. It's a price manipulation tactic. (e.g. someone else might put his order under/ above these small thingies, and then whoever has put those tiny chunks will nom that new order up)

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:01:41 AM

I want to express that I still think splitting the community was irrational and unwise.  If moderation was needed, this could've been done via the closed thread and rather fairly but that's water under the bridge now.

Let's take notice that since the start of these threads, the boy bashing has somewhat ceded and most have been very courteous and cordial.  I applaud both sides for that and that my fellow members, is a sign of leadership/trust building.  

I still believe both communities can and will work in parallel towards a common cause, common ground and my ultimate goal as a BC member is to see light at the end of the tunnel, a return of unity between forums.  Despite egos, agendas, and outcome.  It may seem far fetched now, but not when BC can hit $10.  Never say never, that's one of life's truths.  

I will continue to be a part of both forums, albeit silly, for BC and view all things neutrally without fomenting hate. That is standard protocol, the dust will settle and we should be moving to greener pastures.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:03:38 AM

I'm not sure. Basically to inflate/deflate the price I think. It's a price manipulation tactic. (e.g. someone else might put his order under/ above these small thingies, and then whoever has put those tiny chunks will nom that new order up)

Ah, I see. Thanks! I just was watching it get added and was truly confused as to why.
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:07:16 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks! I just was watching it get added and was truly confused as to why.

Jup, you see this tactic used quite often on any altcoin out there.

████
██████████████████████

digicidal

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:09:09 AM

Jup, you see this tactic used quite often on any altcoin out there.

Although usually they have enough capital to at least use full coin amounts... Cheesy

+1

I agree with you, but regardless of where the blame lay with that - it pretty much needed to happen.  There are two dramatic views in opposition to each other (for the most part) with many of us caught somewhere in between in all reality.  Although it is probably to be expected with a coin that has had such a dramatic "rise to fame" is such an incredibly short period of time. Part of the problem, in my opinion, is that the community itself is very vocal and emotional - but it is also still very small.

When we have more maturity as both a coin and a community, and we have 200K+ wallets with 100BC or so in them... then we can better have a chance to all get together and sing songs and roast marshmallows around the same campfire.  At least I hope there's something like that down the road in our futures. Smiley
digicidal

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:16:43 AM

Funny... it seems like there is indeed a 'land grab' but when I was initially mining this coin the only one I saw communicating regularly on here and on IRC was Soepkip.  You may not agree with his 'image' and you may have serious delusions about his net worth or future plans... but for me, if he was good enough for rat4 to work with closely when all of this was worth less than used Pinto... then that's good enough for me to stay right here.

The same cannot be said for your chosen messiah who has so far promised much, claimed much, but been helpful and supportive of very little other than his own business ventures.  Not that there's anything wrong with that - but it doesn't make him 'impartial' nor does it reflect any better on the brand image.

I'd rather have a cigarette smoking 'kid' as my mascot than an ego-maniacal dictator... sorry but that's the definition of centralized. Wink

I'd just stay in fiat if I wanted my money to be staked on the reputation of one well-dressed nutball... because that's what my USD are currently doing IMO. Smiley
buy-black

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 01:18:36 AM

Make the order book graph look totally distorted.  For example lets say you have a sell wall at 32K.  People wont be able to see this sell wall on the graph if you add a whole bunch of smaller sale orders.  The sell graph will look tiny and the buy will look huge.  This is used to make you think that there is much more buying, or selling pressure depending on which side is manipulated.

Both of these problems occur in MintPal and also in CryptTrader.  So be very careful when the order book look huge on one side and tiny on the other; it could be a trap to get you to buy or to sell!

BC + XC + DRK
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:19:57 AM

Make the order book graph look totally distorted.  For example lets say you have a sell wall at 32K.  People wont be able to see this sell wall on the graph if you add a whole bunch of smaller sale orders.  The sell graph will look tiny and the buy will look huge.  This is used to make you think that there is much more buying pressure.

Both of these problems occur in MintPal and also in CryptTrader.  So be very careful when the order book look huge on one side and tiny on the other; it could be a trap to get you to buy or to sell!

Jup, you can see it in action right now @ Cinni: https://www.mintpal.com/market/CINNI/BTC

████
██████████████████████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: