Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:15:43 AM

something

+1, awesome insights Muffin!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:16:29 AM

something

such analysis

many predictions

buy blackcoin 

Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:17:18 AM

something

such analysis

many predictions

buy blackcoin 

Yes, i must agree that this is one of the best analysis I have seen yet, I do very much agree with the trend that is coming.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:18:38 AM

something

such analysis

many predictions

buy blackcoin 

Yes, i must agree that this is one of the best analysis I have seen yet, I do very much agree with the trend that is coming.

I try to use my gift for only good.

Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:19:11 AM

something

such analysis

many predictions

buy blackcoin 

Where did you find those charts btw?

████
██████████████████████

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:22:48 AM

something

such analysis

many predictions

buy blackcoin 

Where did you find those charts btw?

got them from wolongs computer I hacked

blobo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:23:54 AM

;
Soepkip (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:25:29 AM

Absolutely!

████
██████████████████████

PhusionPhil

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:43:09 AM

The black dawn will rise.

The Fiat will fall.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Stock-market-recession-alert/2014/02/03/id/550641/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-05/mark-spitznagel-warns-feds-frankenstein-markets-are-totally-illusion

The grid is sped up and supported by the internet, it would be blasphemy to not have our currency built into its fabric!
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:33:14 AM

http://newsbtc.com/2014/05/08/blackcoin-the-altcoin-business/

More BC everywhere !

not amazing as he mentioned the PR amount has not been fully raised (which it has)

fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:52:57 AM

If you are not sure what you can do to contribute, and would like to do something.

For a mere $5 on Fiverr, you can get someone to write articles, press releases, blog mentions, etc...

You can get people to post to their Twitter Followers, Facebook, Send out emails to lists...

I use this site quite often for search engine optimization, and social marketing.

I had this video made about 2 weeks ago using Fiverr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1x9JVWBck

If you do use it, be cautious, read comments and reviews at the bottom of each gig before ordering.

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:05:29 AM

How do you know these wallets have never been staked?

Because staking transactions appear in the blockchain?  Sorry, I guess I don't know what you mean.  You can check all of the transactions of any address to see which addresses paid into them and on which dates...

A spend of a particular amount and a receive of that amount plus a little bit in the same transaction indicates staking.

http://blackcha.in/address/BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv

and

http://blackcha.in/address/BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb

Were never staked.  They were filled on the 13th and 24th of April, and then the transaction difference spent back (in one case incorrectly, leaving an additional balance of .005) - they have since not been touched one way or another.  I have no proof that this is MintPal's cold wallets... it could be a single massive investor with a bad case of OCD... but whoever it is hasn't touched those coins since they were first transferred.

Maybe they're IE's group... maybe the 'evil empire' who knows... they're certainly not being used to pump or dump anything right now however - that much is provable simply by reading the chain. Wink

Right. I know that #1 and #2 aren't staking. But looks like the #3 wallet is.
http://blackcha.in/address/BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:26:06 AM

Actually, the whole foundation as of current have only about 250,000 BC in holdings personally, divided amongst the 5 members.

sweet,a foundation with 250k bc....! it seems you are a bigholder too!!!and when you cant agree that is a problem i cant help you.thought you are a bit smarter,or tell me something about greed??talk with the bigholder and work with them to bring the foundation on the number 1 adress or it will be hard to find serious investors.thanks a lot
he got most/all money from donations for hard work - same rat4 main code dev...

"tell me something about greed?" - haha nice try that was HARD WORK if they done shit noone would ever donate them you - need deal with that.
There was 0 prmine.

They have started with 0... and Soepkip was even hacked once...
btw number of top 1-15 90% are various exchanges

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:39:39 AM

BlackCoin Map API is now available

http://api.blackcoinmap.com/

Test it out, integrate it, share it
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:55:40 AM

Right. I know that #1 and #2 aren't staking. But looks like the #3 wallet is.
http://blackcha.in/address/BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh

Yes, my guess is that it is most likely the main Cryptsy wallet as they do stake their wallet (and pay the stake out I believe).  The other possibility is that the #3 wallet is an actual individual's holdings which they moved entirely into a single address for 'vanity' purposes.  I considered doing this with mine as it's spread out to different addresses... but then I decided it wasn't worth losing the coin age simply to see it up in that list.  I know what I've got - why would I necessarily want anyone else to know it. Wink

Of course, all of those addresses are likewise on the chain, but only one of them is even in the top 150.  I'm a BlackCoin ninja. LOL!

The important thing to recognize regarding many of those big exchange addresses is that they are deceptive in regards to distribution.  Some point to consider:
  • There are a large number of traders that trade any coin that's got adequate liquidity and volatility.
  • Most don't ever download a wallet other than BTC because they always return to BTC for the long-term.
  • Not all of them are 'insiders' to PnD crews and they can get caught like others and wind up bagholders too.
  • BC had a stupidly fast & massive pump... and the crash afterward created many high-value bagholders

So considering the volume during those days, and the sudden crash from ~95K+ to just over 12K... (nevermind the bounce back to ~50K and then drop to 20K) there are a lot of traders with coins sitting on exchanges waiting for the day BC crosses the 95K line (or somewhere in between more likely) in order to sell back to BTC for a profit.

Some of those will hopefully have become 'converts' due to the amount of time and the durability of BC in the interim, but many more are unconvinced and are simply looking to not have to sell at a loss.  As a result, I would guess that between all of their various addresses... probably no less than 6-7M BC is held on Mintpal and around 2M is probably on Cryptsy.  Of course, those numbers could be even higher.  For myself I never have more than 20% of my holdings on an exchange at any one time, and I try to keep it even lower than that.  I have however, had more than 100K BC on Mintpal briefly.

Considering how small a fish I am compared to most traders... I'm sure the Mintpal numbers I've speculated on are very conservative estimates.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:20:11 AM

@Soepkip could you link the Linkedin icon on the Blackcoin Foundation page to: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blackcoin please?

Much thanks  Wink

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:28:28 AM

@Soepkip could you link the Linkedin icon on the Blackcoin Foundation page to: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blackcoin please?

Much thanks  Wink

I dont think that is currently a good idea sorry.
There is certain text on the front page that needs removing and there are additional issues around the page as a whole.
Based on the current status I would advise a further discussion to see what can be done.

ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:34:08 AM

Much thanks  Wink

I dont think that is currently a good idea sorry.
There is certain text on the front page that needs removing and there are additional issues around the page as a whole.
Based on the current status I would advise a further discussion to see what can be done.

What text are you referring to? The foundation page or the Linkedin?

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
kumkee

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:34:56 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't get paid on May 8th from Blackcoinpool for X11 mining?
ToBoGe9

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

ok let's hope a lot stores, bars,.... will add coinkite. Smiley

They will... but you might have to help convince the ones around your area! Wink

I know I have a list of places I'm going to be hitting, and a few I've discussed the possibility with already.  The main reason that it's not a big deal to me to wait until things firm up and settle somewhat (contrary to the approach some have discussed) is that most business owners I've spoken to fall into three categories:

1) I'm not interested in anything that my banker doesn't do for me.  I've never heard of your coin and what I've read about Bitcoin tells me that I probably don't want to associate my business with it.

2) I understand and am somewhat familiar with alternate payment forms, and I would like to drive more customers to my business... but I'm afraid that the accounting ramifications will simply be too burdensome for be to bother with it in relation to the amount of sales I'm likely to see even if I accepted every coin.  If I ever do this, it would have to be simple, cost-effective, and guarantee me the greatest sales exposure with the least security and infrastructure requirements.

3) I love it!  I'm very familiar with crypto currencies and I think I read something about BlackCoin even on a website I frequent.  I've considered integrating a crypto payment platform before, but basically I have so little Internet presence and so much walk-in traffic that I would probably just do it on a personal basis and only if a customer specifically requested paying me in cryptos - and for that trouble, I'd probably just use BTC because I don't want to worry about multiple exchanges, wallets, and apps to just increase sales by .0001%.

With #1 and #2, all you can do is a brief introduction and move on.  Until you have everything (including CoinKite hardware) as well as some press and references indicating a long successful implementation by other businesses... they're not going to budge.

With #3 you have a great opportunity to not only turn someone on to BC but potentially create sales and therefore coin-demand from future customers as well.  Unfortunately this is also where you have the greatest risk.  If you jump the gun and turn them into a beta-test victim for CoinKite... you might actually be causing a loss for all of cryptocurrencies - and creating an actual enemy of BC as that's why you approached them in the first place.  They need to know that all of the bugs have been thoroughly worked out before they bother... but then they will become the strongest adopter of all.

I guess there's a #4 possibly - but you don't have to tell them anything other than the fact that you hold BC and would love to spend some of it on their goods/services if they accepted it.  There are hardly any of these in the world at the moment, but there are a few - however they will already be looking at what is up and coming and might only need to be directed to consider CoinKite as their PoS system for cryptos.  Smiley

i hope i can convince some shops, but i live in a country where it is very hard to explain what crypto is Smiley
when i talk to people who are working in the IT, the answer is always" what are you talking about", it is not easy to convince them that crypto is the future
where do you live?just wondering

What I always do is say something like this:

Blackcoin is a decentralised digital currency with near- instant transaction speeds and neglectible transaction fees.

It's a less techie explanation.. Smiley

I live in Belgium

maybe it is a good idea to write a info article about BC.
i'm not a good writer, but ill will help people here to convince shops,bars,....
easy explanation how to get BC, how Coinkite works,...... all in one article
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: